May 01, 2024, 09:57:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377640 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: September 18, 2008, 11:28:02 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!  Just officially crawled into the cage tonight.  First post, but long time guest/lurker.

You can bet that LE has all of Casey's text messages from June 9 to date.  If you think the phone records show her web of lies, just wait until these become public.  The mayor of Detroit had to resign when his text messages became part of an FOI suit, so I would imagine it will not be long before Casey's come out.

We may finally get to read what the REAL Zanny had to say!

Welcome Steel!  Yes, good point!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: September 18, 2008, 11:28:26 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!  Just officially crawled into the cage tonight.  First post, but long time guest/lurker.

You can bet that LE has all of Casey's text messages from June 9 to date.  If you think the phone records show her web of lies, just wait until these become public.  The mayor of Detroit had to resign when his text messages became part of an FOI suit, so I would imagine it will not be long before Casey's come out.

Hi Steel Monkey and welcome. 

Can you actually get phone records that show your text messages.  I tried to get them before and was told that I couldn't.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: September 18, 2008, 11:28:41 PM »

I'm watching the Nat. hollaway story and its so sad.....I have a sister that has been missing for a long time and the more I listen to it the more it worries me.....We have never found out anything about my sister and I fear that this is what is gonna happen in this case although I hope not....It just brings back so many memories.....sorry.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: September 18, 2008, 11:31:15 PM »

I'm watching the Nat. hollaway story and its so sad.....I have a sister that has been missing for a long time and the more I listen to it the more it worries me.....We have never found out anything about my sister and I fear that this is what is gonna happen in this case although I hope not....It just brings back so many memories.....sorry.............

My heart breaks for you.  How long has she been missing for?
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #404 on: September 18, 2008, 11:31:22 PM »

Can you actually get phone records that show your text messages.  I tried to get them before and was told that I couldn't.

They all came out in the Detroit Mayor scandle.  He denied having an affair with his assistant, and each text message between them should they were doing the nasty.  I believe that the cell phone companies keep records of each and every text.  In this case they did.
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: September 18, 2008, 11:37:30 PM »

I just checked into the text message retrieval..yes the police can obtain records or every text sent, where it was sent from, what time and what was sent and to who.  I am sure they already have this information...I cannot wait to learn of this information.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: September 18, 2008, 11:38:24 PM »

My heart breaks for you.  How long has she been missing for?
for a long long time....since 1972   and never knowing anything is hard...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: September 18, 2008, 11:39:15 PM »

My apologies if this has already been posted. Look like Baez better watch it or he won't have a career when this is all over. Somebody's too big for their britches.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

It appears Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, botched his legal request to force detectives to stop testing evidence in the case.

Baez filed a motion with the Clerk of Court a week ago, asking for a halt to the lab testing being done by investigators to give him a chance to weigh in on how and where it's done.

Baez claimed investigators might be more concerned with cost and expediency than they are about accuracy and fairness.

The legal merits of his motion have yet to be decided, because Baez blundered by not notifying the judge assigned to the case about his motion. Nor has he asked the judge for a hearing.

So his motion sits in the clerk's office on the second floor of the courthouse going nowhere.

Anthony's trial for child neglect and lying to investigators is scheduled for November 17.

Eyewitness News asked Baez's public relations firm whether he plans to ask for a hearing, but the firm has not returned the call.

Eyewitness News also learned that Baez was almost an hour late for the sentencing of his client, Nilton Diaz, in a Lake County child abuse death the day Anthony was released the first time.

That same day, Baez shoved a reporter. He also kept the Lake County judge, the victim's family and witnesses waiting.

When he arrived, he made no apology.

Baez also requested a special hearing the day before that, asking for a delay in Diaz's sentencing, telling the judge he expected the media to follow him to Lake County after Anthony's release and that it would be prejudicial to Anthony.

Lake County Circuit Judge Mark Nacke denied Baez's request for that delay.

Baez ended up taking Casey back to her house the day she was released from jail before he headed to Lake County.

No reporters followed him to Lake County that day.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: September 18, 2008, 11:40:22 PM »

I just checked into the text message retrieval..yes the police can obtain records or every text sent, where it was sent from, what time and what was sent and to who.  I am sure they already have this information...I cannot wait to learn of this information.

I know, that's going to be very interesting! 
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: September 18, 2008, 11:41:02 PM »

Oh My I'm so sorry. I can't seem to come up with the right words to convey any comfort to you.
Just know my heart goes out to you.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 18, 2008, 11:41:06 PM »

They all came out in the Detroit Mayor scandle.  He denied having an affair with his assistant, and each text message between them should they were doing the nasty.  I believe that the cell phone companies keep records of each and every text.  In this case they did.

Welcome steel!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #411 on: September 18, 2008, 11:42:57 PM »

My apologies if this has already been posted. Look like Baez better watch it or he won't have a career when this is all over. Somebody's too big for their britches.

It appears Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, botched his legal request to force detectives to stop testing evidence in the case.

Baez filed a motion with the Clerk of Court a week ago, asking for a halt to the lab testing being done by investigators to give him a chance to weigh in on how and where it's done.

Baez claimed investigators might be more concerned with cost and expediency than they are about accuracy and fairness.

The legal merits of his motion have yet to be decided, because Baez blundered by not notifying the judge assigned to the case about his motion. Nor has he asked the judge for a hearing.

So his motion sits in the clerk's office on the second floor of the courthouse going nowhere.

Anthony's trial for child neglect and lying to investigators is scheduled for November 17.

Eyewitness News asked Baez's public relations firm whether he plans to ask for a hearing, but the firm has not returned the call.

Eyewitness News also learned that Baez was almost an hour late for the sentencing of his client, Nilton Diaz, in a Lake County child abuse death the day Anthony was released the first time.

That same day, Baez shoved a reporter. He also kept the Lake County judge, the victim's family and witnesses waiting.

Baez also requested a special hearing the day before that, asking for a delay in Diaz's sentencing, telling the judge he expected the media to follow him to Lake County after Anthony's release and that it would be prejudicial to Anthony.

Baez ended up taking Casey back to her house the day she was released from jail before he headed to Lake County.

jmo

I think having Baez on this case is the best thing that could have happend.  He is bound to make a major mistake in the near future. He is in way over his head.  I believe he will be replaced somewhere along the line.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 18, 2008, 11:44:05 PM »

Oh My I'm so sorry. I can't seem to come up with the right words to convey any comfort to you.
Thats ok  and thanks.......we will never know what happened     but i JUST WISH WE DID >>>>>>>>>>

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #413 on: September 18, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »

Thats ok  and thanks.......we will never know what happened     but i JUST WISH WE DID >>>>>>>>>>

That breaks my heart.  Do you mind sharing her age at the time?
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: September 18, 2008, 11:45:45 PM »

Does anyone know what time the police went to the house of the casey look a like and what time there were protestors fighting at the anthony household?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: September 18, 2008, 11:49:18 PM »

Does anyone know what time the police went to the house of the casey look a like and what time there were protestors fighting at the anthony household?

'This Can't Keep Happening; They're The Same Punks,' Casey Anthony Tells 911
Rock-Throwing Protesters Try To Drag Missing Girl's Grandfather Into Street

POSTED: 1:42 pm EDT September 18, 2008
UPDATED: 4:41 pm EDT September 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Several 911 calls for help from the mother of missing Caylee Anthony were released hours after aggressive protesters allegedly tossed rocks at her home and attacked her parents.

"There are protesters still outside of our home," Casey Anthony initially told a 911 operator during a 1:30 a.m. call.

It was the second call Thursday morning from the Anthony home concerning the protesters. 

"We already called about an hour and a half ago and it took officers 30 minutes to get here," Anthony said. "The protesters are now banging on our garage door and they've still been throwing things at our windows and our garage and now the media is here. My father is going outside and there is going to be a fight. So, please can you send people down here? There is now a physical altercation. You need to send vehicles immediately."

"It is getting physical?" the 911 operator said.

"Yes, it's getting physical right now," Anthony said.

"You see them physically fighting?" the 911 operator said.

"Yes, I see them physically fighting," Anthony said. "We have surveillance."

"OK, do you know if there are any weapons?" the 911 operator asked.

"I don't know if there are any weapons," Anthony said. "I know that my father is outside and so is my mother. So, send as many people as you possible can."

"And, who is this?" the 911 operator said.

"They need to be arrested because this can't keep happening," Anthony said. "We already had six or seven officers out here for almost 45 minutes and they did not do anything. And they are the same punks that were out here all night throwing stuff at our house."

"OK, stay on the line with me," the 911 operator said.

"I absolutely will, but they need to hurry up," Anthony said. "They were…they just left not that long ago."

"The police officers left?" the 911 operator said.

"The police officers just left at about 1 a.m.," Anthony said.

"A media van just pulled up and that is when all of this started happening," Anthony said.

"About how many people are out there?" the 911 operator asked.

"There are at least a dozen people and now two media vans," Anthony said. "And there is actually more people walking in from across the street."

"How many people are actually involved in the altercation?" the 911 operator asked.

"Channel 2 news has everything on tape already," Anthony said.

"How many people are involved in the altercation?" the 911 operator said.

"There are at least a dozen people," Anthony said. "My mom is out there now spraying people with the hose. My father is…they are trying to get them off the property. They are also trespassing on our property."

"Is it still happening?" the 911 operator asked.

"They are still standing on the property," Anthony said. "Yes, they are out there recording it."

"So, what about the physical altercation? Is it over?" the 911 operator asked.

"It's already over, yes," Anthony said.

"So, it is no longer physical?" a man asked Anthony.

"It is no longer physical," Anthony said. "But it was already physical. It's the protesters."

"Who are you?" the man asked.

"I'm the resident," Anthony said. "We have everything on tape, thanks to channel 2 and also our home surveillance."

"Was there any weapons involved?" the man asked.

"Not that I can see, no," Anthony said.

The call continued with Anthony explaining what her parents were doing.

"This needs to be taken care of immediately," Anthony said. "Both of my parents were hit by the protesters."

Deputies then arrived at the house.

Protester: It's To Break Them Down

Since Casey Anthony, was released from jail for a third time, protesters have continued to gather outside the home and become more aggressive.

Some protesters said they want to break the family down.

"(We're here) just to protest," a woman said outside of the home. "It's just to break them down. I think they are just protecting their daughter (Casey) which is the wrong thing to do in this case."

Grandmother Cindy Anthony ran outside with a bat in hand when the group began screaming at her husband, George, early Thursday.

A protester then reached over and tried to drag George Anthony off his property.

Local 6 reported that Cindy Anthony was pushed by a protester during the incident.

After the confrontation, George Anthony sprayed down the group of people with a hose.

By the time, officers arrived at the Anthony home, the group had left the neighborhood. No one was charged in the incident but deputies are looking at the Local 6 video.

The group of protesters yelled, "See you tomorrow" before driving away.

Search Taken To Puerto Rico

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony are taking the search to find Caylee to Puerto Rico.

Cindy Anthony sat down with a Univision reporter for a one-on-one interview for the Spanish language TV station.

Anthony said she wanted to do the interview because of the large Puerto Rican viewership and she would like for the report to be played in Puerto Rico.

She said the family got tips about Caylee but could not give details about exactly where in Puerto Rico.

In the interview, Cindy Anthony said investigators told her weeks ago about evidence from the body farm.

According to investigators, the evidence suggests that Caylee is dead.

Cindy Anthony said she believes it was an intimidation tactic.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 18, 2008, 11:49:25 PM »

That breaks my heart.  Do you mind sharing her age at the time?
she turned 18 a few years after she had been missing...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #417 on: September 18, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »

Welcome, Steel Monkey! Glad you're here! 
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 18, 2008, 11:50:16 PM »

WOW! Yall have been busy today!!! I cant find the last cage....

Wow is right

Heart your avatar 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 18, 2008, 11:50:58 PM »

jmo

I think having Baez on this case is the best thing that could have happend.  He is bound to make a major mistake in the near future. He is in way over his head.  I believe he will be replaced somewhere along the line.

Well little Caylee deserves to have some luck on her side for a change,maybe he is going to be it, (in a backwards sort of way).

Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.