May 01, 2024, 09:50:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377637 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: September 19, 2008, 12:27:43 AM »

I wonder if Casey knew of those punks that were there last nite.  They seemed to be around her age. 

I really can't believe she said that LOL

I think the guys (and maybe some of the girls) were jilted lovers.  They have probably thrown lots of money at her in the past.

lol wasnt't it like 23 cents???? I think they over paid!!!!

I don't know.  23 cents for a group thingy seems reasonable.

Still catching up here....perhaps they are returning tonight to get their change.....
or maybe they are mad because they got short changed last night....Casey never did get to come out and dance ...her parents messed that up big time....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #461 on: September 19, 2008, 12:28:48 AM »

I wonder if Casey knew of those punks that were there last nite.  They seemed to be around her age. 

I think the guys (and maybe some of the girls) were jilted lovers.  They have probably thrown lots of money at her in the past.

Still catching up here....perhaps they are returning tonight to get their change.....
or maybe they are mad because they got short changed last night....Casey never did get to come out and dance ...her parents messed that up big time....

Exactly!  Could be a great way to raise the defense funds.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 19, 2008, 12:30:20 AM »

Exactly!  Could be a great way to raise the defense funds.
lol......yep 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #463 on: September 19, 2008, 12:30:58 AM »

Orlando Sentinel

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Lead investigator hospitalized after fall from motorcycle

4:08 p.m. The lead detective investigating the Caylee Anthony case was hospitalized overnight after breaking his leg.

Detective Yuri Melich, the investigator who told a judge in July that he believed Caylee Anthony was likely dead and her mother was the person of interest, was released this morning.

Melich was injured while completing re-certification training for the sheriff's office motors unit, according to a sheriff's spokesman.

Melich's injuries are not life threatening and will not hinder the investigation.

"John Allen is the supervisor and one of the lead investigators on this case who has basically been working side-by-side with Yuri since the beginning," said spokesman Jim Solomons of how the deputy's injuries will affect the case. "We'll miss [Yuri] but the case will continue to move forward."

Solomons anticipated that Melich would take some time off to heal, though the amount of time was unclear.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: September 19, 2008, 12:31:09 AM »

Although I think CA and GA should have stayed in the house last night, I am not if I could have kept my husband in the house.  If he went out, I would be right beside behind him! 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 19, 2008, 12:31:56 AM »

I don't know anything about the guardian angels but I am sure after reading posts just one of the many wanting camera time, at first I was glad someone was wanting to keep peace last night was out of control.
LP -I always liked him he made me laugh and sure did back up his story on having the phone records so maybe he always "just wanted to find Caylee".
The girl body guard can understand wanting in writing from LE that she has total imunity this case is out of control.
JB- bet he was mad this morning over the phone records I bet they are damning to say the least.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #466 on: September 19, 2008, 12:33:21 AM »

Orlando Sentinel

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Lead investigator hospitalized after fall from motorcycle

4:08 p.m. The lead detective investigating the Caylee Anthony case was hospitalized overnight after breaking his leg.

Detective Yuri Melich, the investigator who told a judge in July that he believed Caylee Anthony was likely dead and her mother was the person of interest, was released this morning.

Melich was injured while completing re-certification training for the sheriff's office motors unit, according to a sheriff's spokesman.

Melich's injuries are not life threatening and will not hinder the investigation.

"John Allen is the supervisor and one of the lead investigators on this case who has basically been working side-by-side with Yuri since the beginning," said spokesman Jim Solomons of how the deputy's injuries will affect the case. "We'll miss [Yuri] but the case will continue to move forward."

Solomons anticipated that Melich would take some time off to heal, though the amount of time was unclear.

Melich will not let this case go because of a broken leg.  He'll be in the office doing whatever he has to do.  IMO, he has been nothing but dedicated to this case as much as we all are.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: September 19, 2008, 12:33:41 AM »

I don't know anything about the guardian angels but I am sure after reading posts just one of the many wanting camera time, at first I was glad someone was wanting to keep peace last night was out of control.
LP -I always liked him he made me laugh and sure did back up his story on having the phone records so maybe he always "just wanted to find Caylee".
The girl body guard can understand wanting in writing from LE that she has total imunity this case is out of control.
JB- bet he was mad this morning over the phone records I bet they are damning to say the least.

He was either pissed about the phone records , or mad cause Casey didn't bake him any brownies....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: September 19, 2008, 12:36:01 AM »

I know this is off topic, but I just wanted to say that the Nat.Hollaway story on t.v. tonight was very interesting.....I'm glad they are keeping this in the public view and not letting it die.......

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #469 on: September 19, 2008, 12:37:16 AM »

He was either pissed about the phone records , or mad cause Casey didn't bake him any brownies....

I doubt he was pissed over the phone records.  He has had to know all along what they were (or were not).  I think that there is more to todays activities than we know.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: September 19, 2008, 12:38:17 AM »

I know this is off topic, but I just wanted to say that the Nat.Hollaway story on t.v. tonight was very interesting.....I'm glad they are keeping this in the public view and not letting it die.......

Me too...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: September 19, 2008, 12:38:30 AM »

I doubt he was pissed over the phone records.  He has had to know all along what they were (or were not).  I think that there is more to todays activities than we know.
I agree..lots of things coming out that could hurt them in court...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 19, 2008, 12:39:10 AM »

Yes, he knew, but I doubt he was very happy about Nancy Grace obtaining them...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: September 19, 2008, 12:39:30 AM »

I'm watching the Nat. hollaway story and its so sad.....I have a sister that has been missing for a long time and the more I listen to it the more it worries me.....We have never found out anything about my sister and I fear that this is what is gonna happen in this case although I hope not....It just brings back so many memories.....sorry.............

My heart breaks for you.  How long has she been missing for?
for a long long time....since 1972   and never knowing anything is hard...

higher hopes, I'm very sorry to hear this.

maybe there will be hope after all - you never know. hang in there even though it's got to be so hard.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 19, 2008, 12:39:43 AM »

Cubbeegirl....It's sure nice to have you back safe & sound!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #475 on: September 19, 2008, 12:39:59 AM »

Bounty Hunter Questioned In Caylee Case

Padilla Says Anthony Is Lying

http://www.wesh.com/news/17507013/detail.html

POSTED: 4:56 pm EDT September 18, 2008
UPDATED: 6:13 pm EDT September 18, 2008

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office said that the commander of the missing person's unit and an FBI agent are in Sacramento, Calif., to meet Thursday night with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla as part of their ongoing investigation into the search for Caylee Anthony.

Padilla told WESH 2 news that Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother, gave him a very different version of what happened to Caylee, and believes investigators are talking 

with him to firm up their case against her.

The bounty hunter said Anthony told him that baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee from her at Blanchard Park in East Orange County and gave her a script of what to say to detectives.

But Anthony told investigators she left the child with Gonzalez at Sawgrass apartments.

Padilla said he predicts major charges against Anthony are likely on the way.

“She's lying. It's not a secret she lies all the time but this specifically is two separate stories, two different times about the same supposed incident. It's probably neither one is the truth,” he said. “It's gone on long enough. She doesn't want to cooperate. Her attorney doesn't want to cooperate, therefore it's time to go for the big one. You don't need a body for murder charges, they've got enough circumstantial, forensic evidence, they can convict her easily.”

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #476 on: September 19, 2008, 12:40:16 AM »

I agree..lots of things coming out that could hurt them in court...

I think he was pissed off because Lee has hightailed his a$$ out of town, Cindy and George had to fix the signs, so he had to drive Casey to his office.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: September 19, 2008, 12:40:26 AM »

It is so easy to get anybody's phone records especially cell phone records.  Easy but illegal! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: September 19, 2008, 12:40:32 AM »

I'm watching the Nat. hollaway story and its so sad.....I have a sister that has been missing for a long time and the more I listen to it the more it worries me.....We have never found out anything about my sister and I fear that this is what is gonna happen in this case although I hope not....It just brings back so many memories.....sorry.............

maybe there will be hope after all - you never know. hang in there even though it's got to be so hard.

I am so sorry to hear this higher hopes, that has got to be hard for you and your family not knowing...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 19, 2008, 12:42:07 AM »

Thank you  Rob.....at one time it was My wish that we would fnd out something before My Mother passed away  and although My Mother is still alive (78) years old now I feel like time is running out and really dont think we will ever know... thanks again....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.