May 01, 2024, 07:19:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377526 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #480 on: September 19, 2008, 12:42:38 AM »

Rob, anything on the voice analysis you were working on earlier?  Sorry, I haven't read every post from this afternoon.
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: September 19, 2008, 12:43:23 AM »

I happened to check on some earlier posts and cross reference them with a different board called cafemom...the guy, dante salati that lived at the sawgrass and knew casey since middle school who fled the area before police had a chance to talk to him..he apparently hasent been seen since...

there was another interesting post..i copied it for you guys to check out..

"ok...I find this interesting that I found this...I have been well a little obsessed with this case.  Your guy Dante...he logged into his myspace yesterday...what I find interesting is connected with him....if you go to a myspace site  myspace.com/lakevaj1  the default pic has Casey on it..if you go to the pics...she is all over them...he is apparently a manager at a strip club called Dancer's Royale....his fourth friend on myspace...until the other day this guy Dante was on that picture default as well...if you go to www.dancersroyale.com   I am SURE that the girl coming up on the home page was Casey with hair extensions.....I sent some of this info to different media contacts down there and just two days ago a ton of pics have been taken OFF the site along with that main pic of the girl I think was Casey.  Anyway here is where the triangle happens....Dancers Royale is about 8 miles from Casey's house...it is also right on the highway between Lake Barton and Little Lake Barton....if you google map it, looks like one of the lakes is right behind the place...the AMSCOT is just a mile down the road....this Dante guy has something to do with Dancer's Royale...but it doesn't look like this place nor the Lake Barton has ever been investigated or searched...thought I would share with you" (http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1196690/Dante_Salati_Auto_parts_guy_Info_needed_for_Caylee_Marie_Anthony_case)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: September 19, 2008, 12:44:14 AM »

I don't know anything about the guardian angels but I am sure after reading posts just one of the many wanting camera time, at first I was glad someone was wanting to keep peace last night was out of control.
LP -I always liked him he made me laugh and sure did back up his story on having the phone records so maybe he always "just wanted to find Caylee".
The girl body guard can understand wanting in writing from LE that she has total imunity this case is out of control.
JB- bet he was mad this morning over the phone records I bet they are damning to say the least.

He was either pissed about the phone records , or mad cause Casey didn't bake him any brownies....

I doubt he was pissed over the phone records.  He has had to know all along what they were (or were not).  I think that there is more to todays activities than we know.
I agree..lots of things coming out that could hurt them in court...

like what else?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 19, 2008, 12:45:33 AM »

Cubbeegirl....It's sure nice to have you back safe & sound!

Thank you mammy! It is nice to be here... I need to go to bed, but the storm has stirred up alot of creatures... my friend has moths in her pantry and now my cat is stalking the second mouse in two days..... I have never had a mouse in my house before ...I wish he would quit toying with it and just kill the darn thing so I can go to bed!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: September 19, 2008, 12:46:04 AM »

Thank you  Rob.....at one time it was My wish that we would fnd out something before My Mother passed away  and although My Mother is still alive (78) years old now I feel like time is running out and really dont think we will ever know... thanks again....
[/quote]

higher hopes - can you contact me at zoltanzion@hotmail.com

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: September 19, 2008, 12:46:44 AM »

I don't know anything about the guardian angels but I am sure after reading posts just one of the many wanting camera time, at first I was glad someone was wanting to keep peace last night was out of control.
LP -I always liked him he made me laugh and sure did back up his story on having the phone records so maybe he always "just wanted to find Caylee".
The girl body guard can understand wanting in writing from LE that she has total imunity this case is out of control.
JB- bet he was mad this morning over the phone records I bet they are damning to say the least.

He was either pissed about the phone records , or mad cause Casey didn't bake him any brownies....

I doubt he was pissed over the phone records.  He has had to know all along what they were (or were not).  I think that there is more to todays activities than we know.
I agree..lots of things coming out that could hurt them in court...

like what else?
Like the fact that Lee has been caught lying about when he heard about the Nanny...and about the last time he spoke to Casey.......the fact that Casey talked on the phone last night.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 19, 2008, 12:47:41 AM »

I just finished watching the A&E special "What Happened to Natalee Holloway".

The parallels between Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloots is nothing short of eerie.

These two young people have the ability to lie and lie and lie and lie.  These two young people have absolutely no capacity to feel genuine remorse.  These two young people do not have any fear of consequences for their actions.

Both Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloot possess a feeling of entitlement that somehow they are exempt from the moral and legal boundaries of expectation established by a civilized society.  The real scarey thing is ... I believe have it figured out right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: September 19, 2008, 12:48:17 AM »

Thank you  Rob.....at one time it was My wish that we would fnd out something before My Mother passed away  and although My Mother is still alive (78) years old now I feel like time is running out and really dont think we will ever know... thanks again....

higher hopes - can you contact me at zoltanzion@hotmail.com
[/quote]yes....will do.....my add.. is d.tharp@yahoo.com...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: September 19, 2008, 12:48:36 AM »

Good evening Monkeys. A rookie here. I've been reading on and off and decided to join in. Watched the NH special tonight and one thing is for sure....................the A's sure could learn what REAL and CARING parents/grandparents do in that situation.
OH but then again, Beth nor her family had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: September 19, 2008, 12:49:07 AM »

Rob, anything on the voice analysis you were working on earlier?  Sorry, I haven't read every post from this afternoon.

Steel Monkey
sorry nothing yet, but I know that the person who is reviewing the files has them and has listened to them. I know because I called, and was told so.

maybe tomorrow - who knows sometimes. >>>shrugs shoulders<<<

by the way - welcome.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 19, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »

The parallels between Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloots is nothing short of eerie.

These two young people have the ability to lie and lie and lie and lie.  These two young people have absolutely no capacity to feel genuine remorse.  These two young people do not have any fear of consequences for their actions.

Both Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloot possess a feeling of entitlement that somehow they are exempt from the moral and legal boundaries of expectation established by a civilized society.  The real scarey thing is ... I believe have it figured out right.

Janet

Pray to God that those two never hook up.... that would be a match made in hell if there ever was one!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 19, 2008, 12:51:43 AM »

Cubbeegirl....It's sure nice to have you back safe & sound!

Thank you mammy! It is nice to be here... I need to go to bed, but the storm has stirred up alot of creatures... my friend has moths in her pantry and now my cat is stalking the second mouse in two days..... I have never had a mouse in my house before ...I wish he would quit toying with it and just kill the darn thing so I can go to bed!

Mice are more afraid of you than you are them! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 19, 2008, 12:52:00 AM »

I happened to check on some earlier posts and cross reference them with a different board called cafemom...the guy, dante salati that lived at the sawgrass and knew casey since middle school who fled the area before police had a chance to talk to him..he apparently hasent been seen since...

"ok...I find this interesting that I found this...I have been well a little obsessed with this case.  Your guy Dante...he logged into his myspace yesterday...what I find interesting is connected with him....if you go to a myspace site  myspace.com/lakevaj1  the default pic has Casey on it..if you go to the pics...she is all over them...he is apparently a manager at a strip club called Dancer's Royale....his fourth friend on myspace...until the other day this guy Dante was on that picture default as well...if you go to www.dancersroyale.com   I am SURE that the girl coming up on the home page was Casey with hair extensions.....I sent some of this info to different media contacts down there and just two days ago a ton of pics have been taken OFF the site along with that main pic of the girl I think was Casey.  Anyway here is where the triangle happens....Dancers Royale is about 8 miles from Casey's house...it is also right on the highway between Lake Barton and Little Lake Barton....if you google map it, looks like one of the lakes is right behind the place...the AMSCOT is just a mile down the road....this Dante guy has something to do with Dancer's Royale...but it doesn't look like this place nor the Lake Barton has ever been investigated or searched...thought I would share with you" (http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1196690/Dante_Salati_Auto_parts_guy_Info_needed_for_Caylee_Marie_Anthony_case)

Although it wouldn't surprise me if she worked there, I went to the DancersRoyal website and none of those girls are Casey, IMO
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #493 on: September 19, 2008, 12:52:43 AM »

Rob, I have a question for you if you're still here.  I know you had talked about something big that was very exciting and I believe you said it was a tool for LE or searchers in cases of missing persons.   (Correct me if I'm wrong, it's not a rarity!)

The big thing you were speaking of - any chance it could be utilized in the case of sweet Caylee and the Big Top at the Anthonys'?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 19, 2008, 12:52:51 AM »

Rob and any other monkeys who so graciously welcomed me home today, I am sorry if I did not acknowledge your posts.I didn't want to overload the thread with thank you's.... but thank you anyway!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #495 on: September 19, 2008, 12:52:54 AM »

Whoo-Hoo!  I get to say it for the first time!

Night Monkeys!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: September 19, 2008, 12:53:10 AM »

Good evening Monkeys. A rookie here. I've been reading on and off and decided to join in. Watched the NH special tonight and one thing is for sure....................the A's sure could learn what REAL and CARING parents/grandparents do in that situation.
OH but then again, Beth nor her family had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.

Welcome JR! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: September 19, 2008, 12:53:17 AM »

Did a similar investigation myself if you hit on "Girls" you will see the picture I think you are referring to.  Sorry, but I don't think it's her.  JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: September 19, 2008, 12:53:30 AM »

Whoo-Hoo!  I get to say it for the first time!

Night Monkeys!

Nite Steel!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #499 on: September 19, 2008, 12:53:38 AM »

Janet

Pray to God that those two never hook up.... that would be a match made in hell if there ever was one!

Spontaneous combustion!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.