Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26

<< < (98/396) > >>

higherhopes:
Quote from: mytime on September 19, 2008, 12:44:14 AM

Quote from: higherhopes on September 19, 2008, 12:38:30 AM

Quote from: Steel Monkey on September 19, 2008, 12:37:16 AM

Quote from: cubbeegirl on September 19, 2008, 12:33:41 AM

Quote from: d in texas on September 19, 2008, 12:31:56 AM

I don't know anything about the guardian angels but I am sure after reading posts just one of the many wanting camera time, at first I was glad someone was wanting to keep peace last night was out of control.
LP -I always liked him he made me laugh and sure did back up his story on having the phone records so maybe he always "just wanted to find Caylee".
The girl body guard can understand wanting in writing from LE that she has total imunity this case is out of control.
JB- bet he was mad this morning over the phone records I bet they are damning to say the least.

He was either pissed about the phone records , or mad cause Casey didn't bake him any brownies.... ::MonkeyWink::

I doubt he was pissed over the phone records.  He has had to know all along what they were (or were not).  I think that there is more to todays activities than we know.

I agree..lots of things coming out that could hurt them in court...

like what else?

Like the fact that Lee has been caught lying about when he heard about the Nanny...and about the last time he spoke to Casey.......the fact that Casey talked on the phone last night.........

Tamikosmom:
I just finished watching the A&E special "What Happened to Natalee Holloway".

The parallels between Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloots is nothing short of eerie.

These two young people have the ability to lie and lie and lie and lie.  These two young people have absolutely no capacity to feel genuine remorse.  These two young people do not have any fear of consequences for their actions.

Both Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloot possess a feeling of entitlement that somehow they are exempt from the moral and legal boundaries of expectation established by a civilized society.  The real scarey thing is ... I believe have it figured out right.

Janet

higherhopes:
Quote from: Rob on September 19, 2008, 12:46:04 AM

Quote from: higherhopes on September 19, 2008, 12:42:07 AM

Thank you  Rob.....at one time it was My wish that we would fnd out something before My Mother passed away  and although My Mother is still alive (78) years old now I feel like time is running out and really dont think we will ever know... thanks again....

higher hopes - can you contact me at zoltanzion@hotmail.com
[/quote]yes....will do.....my add.. is d.tharp@yahoo.com...

jr:
Good evening Monkeys. A rookie here. I've been reading on and off and decided to join in. Watched the NH special tonight and one thing is for sure....................the A's sure could learn what REAL and CARING parents/grandparents do in that situation.
OH but then again, Beth nor her family had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.

Rob:
Quote from: Steel Monkey on September 19, 2008, 12:42:38 AM

Rob, anything on the voice analysis you were working on earlier?  Sorry, I haven't read every post from this afternoon.

Steel Monkey
sorry nothing yet, but I know that the person who is reviewing the files has them and has listened to them. I know because I called, and was told so.

maybe tomorrow - who knows sometimes. >>>shrugs shoulders<<<

by the way - welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page