May 01, 2024, 01:38:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377774 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: September 19, 2008, 12:53:43 AM »

Cubbeegirl....It's sure nice to have you back safe & sound!

Thank you mammy! It is nice to be here... I need to go to bed, but the storm has stirred up alot of creatures... my friend has moths in her pantry and now my cat is stalking the second mouse in two days..... I have never had a mouse in my house before ...I wish he would quit toying with it and just kill the darn thing so I can go to bed!

Mice are more afraid of you than you are them! 

Then this one must be scared to death.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 19, 2008, 12:54:02 AM »

Good evening Monkeys. A rookie here. I've been reading on and off and decided to join in. Watched the NH special tonight and one thing is for sure....................the A's sure could learn what REAL and CARING parents/grandparents do in that situation.
OH but then again, Beth nor her family had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.

Welcome to Scared Monkeys jr.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 19, 2008, 12:55:14 AM »

Welcome to all the new monkeys!!! You are now officially on your way to needing a twelve-step program!                 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: September 19, 2008, 12:56:25 AM »

I just finished watching the A&E special "What Happened to Natalee Holloway".

The parallels between Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloots is nothing short of eerie.

These two young people have the ability to lie and lie and lie and lie.  These two young people have absolutely no capacity to feel genuine remorse.  These two young people do not have any fear of consequences for their actions.

Both Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloot possess a feeling of entitlement that somehow they are exempt from the moral and legal boundaries of expectation established by a civilized society.  The real scarey thing is ... I believe have it figured out right.

Janet

Janet - yes, many parallels.  I believe Red is still working on a front page post about just that aspect of the two cases.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #504 on: September 19, 2008, 12:56:35 AM »

Rob, I have a question for you if you're still here.  I know you had talked about something big that was very exciting and I believe you said it was a tool for LE or searchers in cases of missing persons.   (Correct me if I'm wrong, it's not a rarity!)

The big thing you were speaking of - any chance it could be utilized in the case of sweet Caylee and the Big Top at the Anthonys'?

Just wanted to apologize for all of the accidental phallic references that might possibly be offensive.   Not my intention!

Klaas, there I go again - you can delete if you see fit!  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: September 19, 2008, 12:58:41 AM »

I happened to check on some earlier posts and cross reference them with a different board called cafemom...the guy, dante salati that lived at the sawgrass and knew casey since middle school who fled the area before police had a chance to talk to him..he apparently hasent been seen since...

there was another interesting post..i copied it for you guys to check out..

"ok...I find this interesting that I found this...I have been well a little obsessed with this case.  Your guy Dante...he logged into his myspace yesterday...what I find interesting is connected with him....if you go to a myspace site  myspace.com/lakevaj1  the default pic has Casey on it..if you go to the pics...she is all over them...he is apparently a manager at a strip club called Dancer's Royale....his fourth friend on myspace...until the other day this guy Dante was on that picture default as well...if you go to www.dancersroyale.com   I am SURE that the girl coming up on the home page was Casey with hair extensions.....I sent some of this info to different media contacts down there and just two days ago a ton of pics have been taken OFF the site along with that main pic of the girl I think was Casey.  Anyway here is where the triangle happens....Dancers Royale is about 8 miles from Casey's house...it is also right on the highway between Lake Barton and Little Lake Barton....if you google map it, looks like one of the lakes is right behind the place...the AMSCOT is just a mile down the road....this Dante guy has something to do with Dancer's Royale...but it doesn't look like this place nor the Lake Barton has ever been investigated or searched...thought I would share with you" (http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1196690/Dante_Salati_Auto_parts_guy_Info_needed_for_Caylee_Marie_Anthony_case)

Did a similar investigation myself if you hit on "Girls" you will see the picture I think you are referring to.  Sorry, but I don't think it's her.  JMO

didnt the poster say that the one she thought was Casey was removed earlier?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 19, 2008, 12:58:44 AM »

I happened to check on some earlier posts and cross reference them with a different board called cafemom...the guy, dante salati that lived at the sawgrass and knew casey since middle school who fled the area before police had a chance to talk to him..he apparently hasent been seen since...

"ok...I find this interesting that I found this...I have been well a little obsessed with this case.  Your guy Dante...he logged into his myspace yesterday...what I find interesting is connected with him....if you go to a myspace site  myspace.com/lakevaj1  the default pic has Casey on it..if you go to the pics...she is all over them...he is apparently a manager at a strip club called Dancer's Royale....his fourth friend on myspace...until the other day this guy Dante was on that picture default as well...if you go to www.dancersroyale.com   I am SURE that the girl coming up on the home page was Casey with hair extensions.....I sent some of this info to different media contacts down there and just two days ago a ton of pics have been taken OFF the site along with that main pic of the girl I think was Casey.  Anyway here is where the triangle happens....Dancers Royale is about 8 miles from Casey's house...it is also right on the highway between Lake Barton and Little Lake Barton....if you google map it, looks like one of the lakes is right behind the place...the AMSCOT is just a mile down the road....this Dante guy has something to do with Dancer's Royale...but it doesn't look like this place nor the Lake Barton has ever been investigated or searched...thought I would share with you" (http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1196690/Dante_Salati_Auto_parts_guy_Info_needed_for_Caylee_Marie_Anthony_case)

Although it wouldn't surprise me if she worked there, I went to the DancersRoyal website and none of those girls are Casey, IMO
Thanks Klass...I checked too and iI also didnt see anyone that looked like Casey....but it wouldnt surprise me either...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: September 19, 2008, 01:00:06 AM »

Did a similar investigation myself if you hit on "Girls" you will see the picture I think you are referring to.  Sorry, but I don't think it's her.  JMO

I think you guys are misunderstanding me on this, I just copied the post..I dont think that is Casey..I wasent aware of this guy or the locations..I was just sharing the info.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 19, 2008, 01:01:32 AM »

Hi K
It was removed from the main page but if you hit on "Girls" on main page the picture comes up.  Check it out.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: September 19, 2008, 01:01:47 AM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: September 19, 2008, 01:02:29 AM »

I am wondering what Casey did all day long if she was not working.

I have thought she may be a dancer or the like, but Orlando dancers make pretty good money............so I am told. 

I have also thought she probably snuck home after everybody left for work and took a little nap!

Anybody?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: September 19, 2008, 01:02:51 AM »

Good Night Klaas.  Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
10:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 19, 2008, 01:04:12 AM »

Hi K
It was removed from the main page but if you hit on "Girls" on main page the picture comes up.  Check it out.

yeah I saw that pic i dont think that was Casey i thought it said the pic that was of Casey was taken down?? why in the world would anyone want to keep her pic up there wuld be asking for trouble
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: September 19, 2008, 01:04:35 AM »

Good night Janet.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 19, 2008, 01:05:41 AM »

I think you guys are misunderstanding me on this, I just copied the post..I dont think that is Casey..I wasent aware of this guy or the locations..I was just sharing the info.

You are right I didn't understand, sorry...but I do find it very interesting about Dante and the Royaldancer club and Lake Raj.  They seem to be really big partiers. 
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: September 19, 2008, 01:06:11 AM »

Casey had forged the work emails to herself and many of them were regarding working through the night...I am sure this is another limb here..but could it be possible that Casey lied about the job and earned money as a dancer at this club..It was not far from home or the amscot..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: September 19, 2008, 01:06:29 AM »

Rob, I have a question for you if you're still here.  I know you had talked about something big that was very exciting and I believe you said it was a tool for LE or searchers in cases of missing persons.   (Correct me if I'm wrong, it's not a rarity!)

The big thing you were speaking of - any chance it could be utilized in the case of sweet Caylee and the Big Top at the Anthonys'?
Flossy, I don't believe that what I was referring to will be used in this case or in Natalee's case.

I believe that because that is what I have been told. Not that it couldn't be used, just that it probably won't be used.

I would never say never, but I don't think these cases will be on top of the agenda. Sorry to say.

I understand that a case of Leslie Adams will most likely get the first attention. Pending everything all comes together.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: September 19, 2008, 01:07:28 AM »

I am wondering what Casey did all day long if she was not working.

I have thought she may be a dancer or the like, but Orlando dancers make pretty good money............so I am told. 

I have also thought she probably snuck home after everybody left for work and took a little nap!

Anybody?

Well you already no my opinion but she was always up late night so she would have to sleep during the day I would think...

although being an event planner and working with Juliette Lewis I am sure that took alot out of her too
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: September 19, 2008, 01:07:30 AM »

You are right I didn't understand, sorry...but I do find it very interesting about Dante and the Royaldancer club and Lake Raj.  They seem to be really big partiers. 
Yea...I really beleive Dante  can shed some light on this story...I wish someone would hurry up and let us know what if anything is going on with him......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 19, 2008, 01:10:20 AM »

Good Night Klaas.  Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
10:00 PM PT

Nite Janet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.