May 01, 2024, 09:26:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377622 times)
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: September 19, 2008, 08:44:29 AM »

Oh boy, here we go. Guardian Angels under investigation for pulling a taser gun this morning?

http://www.wesh.com/news/17510650/detail.html

The Guardian Angels are not under investigation for the "DON"T TAZE ME BRO" incident . It was a someone who was in a scuffle with a neighbor.

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: September 19, 2008, 08:44:38 AM »

Sorry about that, I tried to clear that up with the post below it. It's too early 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #702 on: September 19, 2008, 08:46:58 AM »

Thanks for the welcome, BT.

Anyone hear anything, other than the whispers from another site, that the Orlando Sentinel is uncovering a financial scam this weekend?

It is quite a scam and many of us here have worked on this as well through the State Attorney General. The SA was notified of several improprieties by the family, trusts and "Charitable Organizations" involved in this. Orlando Sentinel became aware of it through a blogger/poster and furthered the investigation process. I believe the Sentinel is only focusing on one aspect though. There will be much more that has to come out and be investigated after the Sentinel story. You could be pretty shocked.

HMMM I wonder just who that blogger might have been.......  HEE HEE

WAY TO GO!!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: September 19, 2008, 08:49:04 AM »

Morning guys!!!

"God dont like ugly"
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 19, 2008, 08:50:04 AM »

is that a black sun on web cam???
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #705 on: September 19, 2008, 08:52:44 AM »

A black hole forming to swallow up the whole Anthony clan???
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: September 19, 2008, 08:55:54 AM »

I found a Lee smiley!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: September 19, 2008, 08:57:14 AM »

A black hole forming to swallow up the whole Anthony clan???

I thought this guy was just wiping boogies on everything & everyone this morning--including the cam!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #708 on: September 19, 2008, 08:58:08 AM »

Morning monkeys. A slow and sleepy morning. I'm catching up on reading. What a let down NG was last night. The only highlight was her comment on Casey's 911 call -- "I'm surprised she didn't launch her own (air quotes) investigation." Ha ha that was too funny.

Damn you OJ, get off of my television!!!! Go to prison FOREVER. I am so mad to say that he looked young. Not weary, worn-down by that heavy burden he should be carrying around. Ok, sorry, OJ rant over.

I remember you, Caylee.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 19, 2008, 09:00:15 AM »

Anyone hear anything, other than the whispers from another site, that the Orlando Sentinel is uncovering a financial scam this weekend?

It is quite a scam and many of us here have worked on this as well through the State Attorney General. The SA was notified of several improprieties by the family, trusts and "Charitable Organizations" involved in this. Orlando Sentinel became aware of it through a blogger/poster and furthered the investigation process. I believe the Sentinel is only focusing on one aspect though. There will be much more that has to come out and be investigated after the Sentinel story. You could be pretty shocked.

Can you elaborate further?

I'll elaborate on some of the things.

First, both of the Trust funds that were set up for Caylee are now closed. Where did the funds go? Was this set up so the family could utilize these funds as they deem fit? If so, that is a violation of law. The advertisements clearly stated the funds were to be used in the search for Caylee. To date, no searches have taken place except for TES, which received NO payment/donations/assistance from the Anthonys.

Second, funds were being diverted into Lee's personal paypal account. Illegal!!!

Third, it appears that NLHF is backing/paying the cost of hiring Najame. They also withdrew from the TES search. This is NOT what people donating to funds to help find missing children expect their money to be used for.

Fourth, people were being charged for Find Caylee tee shirts/wristbands. These were donated items and should not have been sold. If they were sold, the seller should have been collecting and reporting sales tax unless they were for a charity's profit. No such records exist.

The list goes on and on and just gets better.

There are some unsavory connections, backgrounds and practices with some of these "Charitable Organizations". I cannot go into detail as of right now but I do believe there is going to be an eye opening experience for many, once this is exposed.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:25:35 AM by klaasend » Logged

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #710 on: September 19, 2008, 09:00:53 AM »

good morning Monkeys.........well I see no body else got wet with the water hose last night and no bosy donated to the Anthony's by throwing them Money..and only one Beret got ran over ....well pretty good so far, but watch out....Its Friday night and no telling whats coming up for the weekend....

And a 'good morning' to you, too..HH   If people would 'befriend' the Anthonys, they'd have a much better chance of extracting info., etc....I'm working on that right now! 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: September 19, 2008, 09:02:35 AM »

Blonde...Are you here, please.  We need a mod......Thanks
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #712 on: September 19, 2008, 09:05:33 AM »

MrsKub, is "Kidfinders" the organisation that paid/made the mobile billboards? I hope not, b/c. I helped pay for that...........?

First, both of the Trust funds that were set up for Caylee are now closed. Where did the funds go? Was this set up so the family could utilize these funds as they deem fit? If so, that is a violation of law. The advertisements clearly stated the funds were to be used in the search for Caylee. To date, no searches have taken place except for TES, which received NO payment/donations/assistance from the Anthonys.

Second, funds were being diverted into Lee's personal paypal account. Illegal!!!

Third, it appears that NLHF is backing/paying the cost of hiring Najame. They also withdrew from the TES search. This is NOT what people donating to funds to help find missing children expect their money to be used for.

Fourth, people were being charged for Find Caylee tee shirts/wristbands. These were donated items and should not have been sold. If they were sold, the seller should have been collecting and reporting sales tax unless they were for a charity's profit. No such records exist.

There are some unsavory connections, backgrounds and practices with some of these "Charitable Organizations". I cannot go into detail as of right now but I do believe there is going to be an eye opening experience for many, once this is exposed.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:26:03 AM by klaasend » Logged
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: September 19, 2008, 09:06:17 AM »

Good moring everyone !!!!
My goodness,  Gaurdian Angels tasering people
Bank fraud
Ya'll been busy this morning
Do you all think they will be charged with bank fraud
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:26:29 AM by klaasend » Logged
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: September 19, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »

Third, it appears that KidFinders is backing/paying the cost of hiring Najame. They also withdrew from the TES search. This is NOT what people donating to funds to help find missing children expect their money to be used for.

I thought NLHF is paying Nejame? Are they one of the same? I know they both provided mobile billboards for Duckett. But I thought KidFinders was paying for the billboard and NLHF was paying for Nejame. Interesting....
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #715 on: September 19, 2008, 09:07:23 AM »

MrsKub, is "Kidfinders" the organisation that paid/made the mobile billboards? I hope not, b/c. I helped pay for that...........?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:26:52 AM by klaasend » Logged
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: September 19, 2008, 09:07:55 AM »

MrsK If this investigation proves outright that the Anthonys violated the law  do you think they would all faces charges at somepoint before the year is up?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:27:18 AM by klaasend » Logged
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #717 on: September 19, 2008, 09:08:22 AM »

Well stated...thank you.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:27:36 AM by klaasend » Logged
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: September 19, 2008, 09:11:38 AM »

KidFinders donated the billboard:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/social-issues/charity/14002000.topic
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 19, 2008, 09:11:52 AM »

Third, it appears that KidFinders is backing/paying the cost of hiring Najame. They also withdrew from the TES search. This is NOT what people donating to funds to help find missing children expect their money to be used for.

I thought NLHF is paying Nejame? Are they one of the same? I know they both provided mobile billboards for Duckett. But I thought KidFinders was paying for the billboard and NLHF was paying for Nejame. Interesting....

You are right. It's too early and I'm typing without looking at notes. I should know better.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.