May 01, 2024, 01:50:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377783 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 19, 2008, 09:12:47 AM »

Thanks for the welcome, BT.

Anyone hear anything, other than the whispers from another site, that the Orlando Sentinel is uncovering a financial scam this weekend?

It is quite a scam and many of us here have worked on this as well through the State Attorney General. The SA was notified of several improprieties by the family, trusts and "Charitable Organizations" involved in this. Orlando Sentinel became aware of it through a blogger/poster and furthered the investigation process. I believe the Sentinel is only focusing on one aspect though. There will be much more that has to come out and be investigated after the Sentinel story. You could be pretty shocked.

Can you elaborate further?

I'll elaborate on some of the things.

First, both of the Trust funds that were set up for Caylee are now closed. Where did the funds go? Was this set up so the family could utilize these funds as they deem fit? If so, that is a violation of law. The advertisements clearly stated the funds were to be used in the search for Caylee. To date, no searches have taken place except for TES, which received NO payment/donations/assistance from the Anthonys.

Second, funds were being diverted into Lee's personal paypal account. Illegal!!!

Third, it appears that NLHF is backing/paying the cost of hiring Najame. They also withdrew from the TES search. This is NOT what people donating to funds to help find missing children expect their money to be used for.

Fourth, people were being charged for Find Caylee tee shirts/wristbands. These were donated items and should not have been sold. If they were sold, the seller should have been collecting and reporting sales tax unless they were for a charity's profit. No such records exist.

The list goes on and on and just gets better.

There are some unsavory connections, backgrounds and practices with some of these "Charitable Organizations". I cannot go into detail as of right now but I do believe there is going to be an eye opening experience for many, once this is exposed.

MrsK If this investigation proves outright that the Anthonys violated the law  do you think they would all faces charges at somepoint before the year is up?

They might but I'm more inclined to think the organizations and their leaders will.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:28:07 AM by klaasend » Logged

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: September 19, 2008, 09:13:59 AM »

Not sure why that link isn't working now...Grrrr.....This is cached, but here's the original article that states that KidFinders donated the billboard:

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:R005zq7Av-oJ:www.sun-sentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/thursday/local/orl-bk-caylee-marie-billboard-072208,0,2666442.story+caylee+anthony+billboard+donated&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: September 19, 2008, 09:14:18 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!
  So now we have another strange case eh? This one is just too weird..It get's weirder each day too..It's just maddening to say the least.Anyone ever had the idea that this is some kind of get rich scheme? I thought that for awhile until all these charges against Casey started coming.Anyone got any ideas as to what happened to little Caylee? Ugh...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: September 19, 2008, 09:15:13 AM »

futon, I posted that this is correct. I did not look at my notes and I should have known better. I will have a mod correct this error in my post when they are on.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #724 on: September 19, 2008, 09:15:51 AM »

Des if you're here - did you see that they had named EVERY phone call from June 9th till July 16th? They had tracked down every name for every phone call. Wonder if your friend LP would fax you a copy?

I'll try...Des...

Hi Des!  How is your aunt?

TY for asking.  She is in that phase of Hospice care where it's up and down...a lot of visits to the hospital...I can't leave unless there is some one else here to take care of Her...up and down...some times good...some times not so ....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: September 19, 2008, 09:17:04 AM »

Sorry mrskub, I have a tendency to source everything I type. I didn't mean anything by it 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 19, 2008, 09:17:23 AM »

Also, if you google never lose hope foundation, they are no longer on line. One link says it's out for site maintainence and the other is an error.

http://www.google.com/search?q=never+lose+hope+foundation&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 19, 2008, 09:18:01 AM »

Sorry mrskub, I have a tendency to source everything I type. I didn't mean anything by it 

No problem futon. I usually do too. Just tried to answer the question from this old memory.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: September 19, 2008, 09:19:48 AM »

Des if you're here - did you see that they had named EVERY phone call from June 9th till July 16th? They had tracked down every name for every phone call. Wonder if your friend LP would fax you a copy?

I'll try...Des...

TY for asking.  She is in that phase of Hospice care where it's up and down...a lot of visits to the hospital...I can't leave unless there is some one else here to take care of Her...up and down...some times good...some times not so ....Des...

Good morning DEs;  I didn't know your aunt was sick. I am so sorry.  I have been through hospice also when my dad was dying.  Keep your chin up and know we are all thinking of you
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 19, 2008, 09:22:05 AM »

Klaas or Mod, could someone change my post # 709 where it says "Third, it appears that KidFinders is backing/paying the cost of hiring Najame." to NLHF instead of kidfinders, please. TYIA.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #730 on: September 19, 2008, 09:22:25 AM »

I'll try...Des...

Sorry to hear that Des, I will continue to include you and your family in my prayers.  You are one special lady!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: September 19, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »

Klaas or Mod, could someone change my post # 709 where it says "Third, it appears that KidFinders is backing/paying the cost of hiring Najame." to NLHF instead of kidfinders, please. TYIA.

Good morning Mrskub;  Who are NLHF and why are they paaying their legal bills??  They got themselves into this mess
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #732 on: September 19, 2008, 09:26:16 AM »

My apologies if this has already been posted. Look like Baez better watch it or he won't have a career when this is all over. Somebody's too big for their britches.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

It appears Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, botched his legal request to force detectives to stop testing evidence in the case.

Baez filed a motion with the Clerk of Court a week ago, asking for a halt to the lab testing being done by investigators to give him a chance to weigh in on how and where it's done.

Baez claimed investigators might be more concerned with cost and expediency than they are about accuracy and fairness.

The legal merits of his motion have yet to be decided, because Baez blundered by not notifying the judge assigned to the case about his motion. Nor has he asked the judge for a hearing.

So his motion sits in the clerk's office on the second floor of the courthouse going nowhere.

Anthony's trial for child neglect and lying to investigators is scheduled for November 17.

Eyewitness News asked Baez's public relations firm whether he plans to ask for a hearing, but the firm has not returned the call.

Eyewitness News also learned that Baez was almost an hour late for the sentencing of his client, Nilton Diaz, in a Lake County child abuse death the day Anthony was released the first time.

That same day, Baez shoved a reporter. He also kept the Lake County judge, the victim's family and witnesses waiting.

When he arrived, he made no apology.

Baez also requested a special hearing the day before that, asking for a delay in Diaz's sentencing, telling the judge he expected the media to follow him to Lake County after Anthony's release and that it would be prejudicial to Anthony.

Lake County Circuit Judge Mark Nacke denied Baez's request for that delay.

Baez ended up taking Casey back to her house the day she was released from jail before he headed to Lake County.

No reporters followed him to Lake County that day.

jmo

bump

What a dweeb -- Baez. Wait, is dweeb a legal term. 

I'm sure his other clients are not happy ...

I remember you, Caylee.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: September 19, 2008, 09:29:41 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONEYS!

any news???

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: September 19, 2008, 09:30:13 AM »

You know what boggles me? Nejame announced this information (NLHF paying for his services) on his own website. Prior to the NLHF website shutting down 8 days ago, their mission statement clearly included this info: "To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc., and note that the donation is for the Never Lose Hope Foundation fund. A receipt will be provided for your tax records."

Keywords: Missing Children--not Anthony's attorney fund.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 19, 2008, 09:32:48 AM »

Destiny - I'm sorry to hear of your aunts illness ... I will say prayers for you and your family ... although this can be a "trying time" please remain "open" to "special insights" you may receive from your aunt during this time ...

Your assertiveness in getting the job done here as SM shows a glimpse into your true character!   

MrsKub - I know your were like a pitbull in making sure these fraululant practices were exposed!  Thanks you for being an advocate for families of missing people everywhere!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 19, 2008, 09:33:57 AM »

Good morning Mrskub;  Who are NLHF and why are they paaying their legal bills??  They got themselves into this mess

Never Lose Hope Foundation

We'd all like to know why they are using donated funds for this.

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: September 19, 2008, 09:35:02 AM »

good morning Monkeys.........well I see no body else got wet with the water hose last night and no bosy donated to the Anthony's by throwing them Money..and only one Beret got ran over ....well pretty good so far, but watch out....Its Friday night and no telling whats coming up for the weekend....
          ::MonkeyDance::WOO! WOO!    FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE ANTHONY'S!   BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!  FREE DRINKS!    FROM THE HOSE!! Hee Hee
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 19, 2008, 09:36:19 AM »

Destiny - I'm sorry to hear of your aunts illness ... I will say prayers for you and your family ... although this can be a "trying time" please remain "open" to "special insights" you may receive from your aunt during this time ...

Your assertiveness in getting the job done here as SM shows a glimpse into your true character!   

MrsKub - I know your were like a pitbull in making sure these fraululant practices were exposed!  Thanks you for being an advocate for families of missing people everywhere!

Thank you invision. I am only 1 of many here who are an advocate. It truly is a team effort. The monkeys are the most caring people I have ever met.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #739 on: September 19, 2008, 09:36:24 AM »

Never Lose Hope Foundation

We'd all like to know why they are using donated funds for this.

Let's not forget that the protesters donated 23 cents the other night.  Every little bit helps!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.