May 01, 2024, 07:41:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377549 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #800 on: September 19, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #801 on: September 19, 2008, 10:31:30 AM »

OMG

He looks like he is screaming "THEY ARE ACTION FIGURES!!"

LOL

UNISEX????

Like a Ken doll -- undetermined.

I remember you, Caylee.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: September 19, 2008, 10:31:33 AM »

Alright, I am sure this has been covered before, but given the lack of action so far today I am going to bring it up as its been bugging me each time I hear an interview with GA or CA.

Cindy is in denial, atleast that is what everyone is saying.  I want to think that, and believe that this woman truly cares for Caylee, but the more I consider the "denial" part the more her actions start to bug me. 

Denial in admitting that Casey is the harmer, yes maybe, denial that Caylee is dead, no.  If she was in denial that Caylee was dead she would be out pounding on doors, beating the assfault, searching for her grandchild every single possible way.  They are great at "voicing" that they are "searching" for Caylee, but not a single one of them gets off their bums and does an actual search, not even when there were active search teams. 

Yes denial is a step in the grieving process, but I think that this has gone far beyond that and more into a show.  She does not act like a grieving grandmother in denial that her grandchild is dead, she looks like a mother pulling at every possible string to cover for her child.

Justice for Caylee!
I'm right there with you Dolce.  IMO the anthony's are over Caylee. They "moved on".

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 19, 2008, 10:33:01 AM »

Hi! My name is Lee but you can call me poopy pantz!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #804 on: September 19, 2008, 10:35:21 AM »

Hi! My name is Lee but you can call me poopy pantz!

See! Someone shares my sense of humor!
tongue

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #805 on: September 19, 2008, 10:36:44 AM »

Stalker Cam - DHL is delivering to the House of Horrors.

More eBay purchases I'm sure

They are not dolls...they are action figures!!

Good morning Tomm!

Good morning Dolce

I didn't know you are pregnant

I am assuming from another post that you are

Congratulations dear!!!!

LOL  No just fat.   

Yes, still within my first tri-mester. (Scarey) 

I am dreading not fitting into my normal clothes for 8 months 

But it pales in comparrison to my excitement! 

Congrats Dolce!!

I just loved being pregnant....don't listen to the women who hated being pregnant!
Both my sons were over 10 pounds at birth (in there 20's now and skinny as twigs!)
I weighed only 98 lbs. when I got pregnant with both of them, and gained 38 lbs. both times.
Lost it all within 1 month of delivery......you'll be fine!!  Enjoy every minute!!
I am jealous!!  I love babies!! Best of luck!!

Thanks so much for the encouragement!  I am a little worried as I have never been over 110 (I am only 5'5), but I am an exercise-aholic!  So hopefully I will not ham it up too much!  LOL
I am going to go shopping this weekend for some bigger clothes...my Mom laughes at me and tells me I will never see the 0 again. 

Anyway, I am dying to know the sex of the baby more than anything!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #806 on: September 19, 2008, 10:36:45 AM »

Well.....here is another Friday. Wonder what the big bombshell will be today 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #807 on: September 19, 2008, 10:38:38 AM »

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to find out when the certified letter was first mailed to the Anthonys from the tow yard? I know in the 400+ docs it states that on the tow documents that notice was not sent and we all know that's incorrect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: September 19, 2008, 10:38:52 AM »

Trying to catch up this morning. 

Just started a thead for Det Melich to post our get well wishes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3410.0

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #809 on: September 19, 2008, 10:40:00 AM »

Good morning Tomm!

Good morning Dolce

Congratulations dear!!!!

LOL  No just fat.   

Congrats Dolce!!

I just loved being pregnant....don't listen to the women who hated being pregnant!
Both my sons were over 10 pounds at birth (in there 20's now and skinny as twigs!)
I weighed only 98 lbs. when I got pregnant with both of them, and gained 38 lbs. both times.
Lost it all within 1 month of delivery......you'll be fine!!  Enjoy every minute!!
I am jealous!!  I love babies!! Best of luck!!

Thanks so much for the encouragement!  I am a little worried as I have never been over 110 (I am only 5'5), but I am an exercise-aholic!  So hopefully I will not ham it up too much!  LOL
I am going to go shopping this weekend for some bigger clothes...my Mom laughes at me and tells me I will never see the 0 again. 

Anyway, I am dying to know the sex of the baby more than anything!!

Dolce, keep in mind that pregnant women are the cutest.
I love them!!!

Peace Monkeys
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: September 19, 2008, 10:40:43 AM »

Do you know what makes me angry? I'm not a wealthy person, but I donated $150 to help feed the TES volunteers who were searching for Caylee. And that was very minor compared to what so many others donated in time, effort, and goods. If it turns out that the Anthonys had money that had been donated to help search for Caylee, and that they actually spent it on personal items instead, I'm gonna be really upset. 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: September 19, 2008, 10:41:40 AM »

Alright, I am sure this has been covered before, but given the lack of action so far today I am going to bring it up as its been bugging me each time I hear an interview with GA or CA.

Cindy is in denial, atleast that is what everyone is saying.  I want to think that, and believe that this woman truly cares for Caylee, but the more I consider the "denial" part the more her actions start to bug me. 

Denial in admitting that Casey is the harmer, yes maybe, denial that Caylee is dead, no.  If she was in denial that Caylee was dead she would be out pounding on doors, beating the assfault, searching for her grandchild every single possible way.  They are great at "voicing" that they are "searching" for Caylee, but not a single one of them gets off their bums and does an actual search, not even when there were active search teams. 

Yes denial is a step in the grieving process, but I think that this has gone far beyond that and more into a show.  She does not act like a grieving grandmother in denial that her grandchild is dead, she looks like a mother pulling at every possible string to cover for her child.

Justice for Caylee!
I'm right there with you Dolce.  IMO the anthony's are over Caylee. They "moved on".

So sad and very unfortunate.  Atleast the Monkeys still have sights on Caylee!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: September 19, 2008, 10:47:35 AM »

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to find out when the certified letter was first mailed to the Anthonys from the tow yard? I know in the 400+ docs it states that on the tow documents that notice was not sent and we all know that's incorrect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IIRC a notice was left on the (weekend) 11th or 12th of July from post office to come sign for a cert/reg letter. Post office not open Sunday, so they picked it up on the 14th (Monday). Picked car up on 15th.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #813 on: September 19, 2008, 10:49:43 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Des, the story about you and your aunt made me cry.I will keep you both in my thoughts and say a prayer for the two of you.

Dolce, what a blessing! Congrad's to you and the daddy!
A warning... babies are like potato chips, you will want more than one. Wink

Klass, thanks for the Detective Yuri thread. I wonder if we can send snail mail get well cards via the OCSO address?

Here is a link to an expert analysis on Casey's 911 calls and her statements to LE, I don't know if it was posted here before.

http://www.statementanalysis.com/caylee/

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #814 on: September 19, 2008, 10:51:11 AM »

Do you know what makes me angry? I'm not a wealthy person, but I donated $150 to help feed the TES volunteers who were searching for Caylee. And that was very minor compared to what so many others donated in time, effort, and goods. If it turns out that the Anthonys had money that had been donated to help search for Caylee, and that they actually spent it on personal items instead, I'm gonna be really upset. 

BT...I know how Ya feel Girl.  I got SYSCO to donate thousands of dollars worth of food and beverages for the search crews while TES was there...in working with the TES ground crews to set this up...I was told that ablsolutly nothing was given from the Anthony's but some Help Find Caylee T-shirts...and those were donated to the Anthony's....I really...really...don't like these people...they make me sick!...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: September 19, 2008, 10:51:13 AM »

just because the Anthony are not good or honorable people doesn't mean that you should feel slighted. You gave that money to people who try to make a difference.

The Anthony's don't even care about their dead granddaughter so stealing the donated money pales in comparison.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 19, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »

BT...I know how Ya feel Girl.  I got SYSCO to donate thousands of dollars worth of food and beverages for the search crews while TES was there...in working with the TES ground crews to set this up...I was told that ablsolutly nothing was given from the Anthony's but some Help Find Caylee T-shirts...and those were donated to the Anthony's....I really...really...don't like these people...they make me sick!...Des

Des

I know how hard you worked to get help for them. You, Marlee, Mrskub, Lalas, and so many others put forth so much of yourselves to try to get the searchers what they needed so that little Caylee could be found. How can the Anthonys be so cold? 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: September 19, 2008, 10:54:58 AM »

Good morning Tomm!

Good morning Dolce

Congratulations dear!!!!

LOL  No just fat.   

Dolce, keep in mind that pregnant women are the cutest.
I love them!!!

Aw thanks!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: September 19, 2008, 10:55:04 AM »

just because the Anthony are not good or honorable people doesn't mean that you should feel slighted. You gave that money to people who try to make a difference.

The Anthony's don't even care about their dead granddaughter so stealing the donated money pales in comparison.

I don't feel slight, Rob - just angry that they could be thinking of themselves when so many others were thinking of Caylee. 

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: September 19, 2008, 10:56:06 AM »

I don't feel slighted, Rob - just angry that they could be thinking of themselves when so many others were thinking of Caylee. 

Edited to say "slighted," not "slight." I would like to feel slight, but unfortunately I feel chubby. 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.