May 01, 2024, 11:46:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377706 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #980 on: September 19, 2008, 01:00:04 PM »

OMG - You know she loved that baby in those videos!!!! What in the WORLD could have happened??????

It reminds me of the happy videos of Susan Smith and her kids.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #981 on: September 19, 2008, 01:00:27 PM »

Added: June 15, 2008
Runtime: 1:40
Plays: 708
Comments: 0
Tags: the, child
Categories: Video G

k, the, child tag disturbs me!

It's on the two most recent videos.

That IS disturbing...like the VDS clan and Aruba referring to NH as "the girl".  WTH??

I got my cast off my foot this morning...I am ready to go kick some ass..

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #982 on: September 19, 2008, 01:02:30 PM »

OMG - You know she loved that baby in those videos!!!! What in the WORLD could have happened??????

Am I the only one who cannot open any of the videos on her site???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #983 on: September 19, 2008, 01:03:08 PM »

I know this will never happen, but I want to hear Casey tell me what snapped in her brain to make her bring harm to Caylee?  If it was an accident she would have taken the deal.  What snapped?? 
After watching these videos I am convinced that CA and GA have no heart, otherwise they would be out exhausting themselves in search for her alive or dead. 
Referencing her in the video as "the child", that shows detachment.  No more denial excuses, they are not in denial, they are in defense mode. 
This is total bullcrap and someone needs to pay already.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #984 on: September 19, 2008, 01:05:00 PM »

Miss Nut I think that you have to click on "subscribe" to watch the videos.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #985 on: September 19, 2008, 01:08:07 PM »

You might need to update shockwave/flash? Where are our nerd Monkeys? 

I wish I could help you Nut.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: September 19, 2008, 01:08:59 PM »

Grab your tissues.

Caylee videos on Casey's myspace page.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=10472558

Singing:  Please don't take my sunshine away
She looks so content to be in his arms. Oh....... I cant stop crying. She is just so beautiful.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: September 19, 2008, 01:09:07 PM »

Check this out - I had never heard of her before - eery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1221745564496&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Shocking story, but not surprised we haven't heard about it since it happened in Israel.  I cannot understand parents or grandparents not wanting a child.  It is just incomprehensible!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: September 19, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »

Oh My God.....

That video of Caylee and her Great grandpa is pitiful....

I have never been so angry since this case began as I am right this very moment....

Casey needs to be strung up and beaten.....

The song Great Grandpa was singing to Caylee really breaks my heart.......

You are my Sunshine

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other nite, dear,
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skys are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

bb ... that video clip of Caylee with Papa and ... Papa singing to her brought tears to my eyes ... it brought back precious memories.

My Mom and Dad sang "You are My Sunshine" when I could not fall asleep as a child.  I would continued the tradition and sang it to my kids too ... if I could carry a tune.

Instead ... reading was where it was at.

When all was said and done ... Caylee may not have been planned but ... she was loved.  I believe that a mutual love for Caylee was the glue that kept the Anthony family together.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: September 19, 2008, 01:10:05 PM »

I know this will never happen, but I want to hear Casey tell me what snapped in her brain to make her bring harm to Caylee?  If it was an accident she would have taken the deal.  What snapped?? 
After watching these videos I am convinced that CA and GA have no heart, otherwise they would be out exhausting themselves in search for her alive or dead. 
Referencing her in the video as "the child", that shows detachment.  No more denial excuses, they are not in denial, they are in defense mode. 

This may be unpopular view so dont throw banana peels at me.  I do not feel this was an accident.  She lawyered up early enough in the case that her attorney would have advised her to tell it was an accident and tell where the body was so they could prove it. Biaz has done enough of these cases to know she would have gotten a very light sentence if it were an accident.  BUT, they didn't do that which tells me that the evidence this was a murder lies with Caylee's body, therefore they cannot come clean and tell where her body is
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: September 19, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »

Every time I see Caylee with her great-grandfather, it intensifies my sadness over this case.

I volunteer for a senior citizens support group and have been with a couple of them through family crises. I know how deeply and seriously it affected them. One gentleman, with tears in his eyes, talked to me about his worry over the situation in his family and felt so guilty because he was not physically able to do anything to help.Because of his physical limitations, he could do little but sit and worry about his loved ones. He kept saying "How could I have gone so wrong as to raise kids tha could act that way". Fortunately, he had a strong faith and support from friends to provide comfort.  Let's hope that the great-grandparents have some support in all of this, I can't imagine that it isn't tearing them to pieces. I'm sending some extra prayers their way....
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: September 19, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »

The protesters should get themselves a big screen and play those videos on a big screen in front of the Anthony's house.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: September 19, 2008, 01:14:15 PM »

Grab your tissues.

It's hard to watch those.  Can't stop crying!

Lisa

let me just say I am at work at my desk in tears

my son used to sing this song  as a baby and as I had posted originally this case has cause me to open my eyes and give my son some overdue tough love ( for fear that this situation may one day be mine) and after just recieving a letter from him and seeing this and the words to this song  I am so heartbroken I can not begin to Imagine what could possibly going thru these peoples minds to not just break down and demand this girl to tell the truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: September 19, 2008, 01:18:35 PM »

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1221745564496&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Shocking story, but not surprised we haven't heard about it since it happened in Israel.  I cannot understand parents or grandparents not wanting a child.  It is just incomprehensible!

actually I posted the story when her body was found.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: September 19, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »

Grab your tissues.

Casey was so fortunate.  She blessed with the ultimate gift!!

I firmly believe that whatever happened to Caylee was not a premediated act.  It may have been an act of wrongoing ... an impulsive act ... a neglectful act but ... it was not premediated.

IMO

Janet

I agree. An accident of some sort.

But all the covering up, is premeditated.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #995 on: September 19, 2008, 01:19:27 PM »

Maybe they are there to see Casey.......

It's the three people that Cindy has searching for Caylee....Des..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: September 19, 2008, 01:20:20 PM »

Not to sound foul, but is this the little girl who was found in a suitcase in the river?

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #997 on: September 19, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »

This may be unpopular view so dont throw banana peels at me.  I do not feel this was an accident.  She lawyered up early enough in the case that her attorney would have advised her to tell it was an accident and tell where the body was so they could prove it. Biaz has done enough of these cases to know she would have gotten a very light sentence if it were an accident.  BUT, they didn't do that which tells me that the evidence this was a murder lies with Caylee's body, therefore they cannot come clean and tell where her body is

I seriously believe she hurt Caylee to spite Cindy.

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: September 19, 2008, 01:21:25 PM »

I wonder what they have told great Grandpa about Caylee being misssing - he looks very fragile.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #999 on: September 19, 2008, 01:21:34 PM »

Not to sound foul, but is this the little girl who was found in a suitcase in the river?

Yes it is.

Rob - thanks! Hadn't seen you post it.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.