June 15, 2024, 12:34:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 382984 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: September 18, 2008, 09:26:02 PM »

the female body guard - not an employee of Baez and under zero obligation to with-hold any info.

The only reason she has not agreed to speak is because SHE HAS INFO IMPORTANT TO THE CASE. The LE must have asked her not to reveal what she knows and it will be used in a trial or grand jury.

This must be important info that can be corroborated by Rob Dick.

She very well could.. I just have a hard time believing Casey told her anything willingly.  Maybe this bodyguard learned the info some other way?

If she was really the one hugging Cindy, then I would guess that Cindy was either venting to her or perhaps trusted her enough to talk about what she really thinks happened?

I find it semi-interesting that we do not know her name and have no photos of her...

does anyone have a photo? I have never seen one.

There must be a reason she is so protected.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #241 on: September 18, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »

Evening Monkeys...just popped in for a second to post this from another site.
After waiting all day for Breaking News...cams...Bombshells...Anthony antics...Casey appearances..,and now Guardian Angels for distractions and excitement... not just today but for a while now...this post I ran across made me stop and rethink what really matters..wasn't sure I should even post this but hey...

Posted by: S.Johnson | September 16, 2008 at 11:33 AM

This case is certainly a sad one. I feel it is a difficult to come to a rational and peaceful resolution to this. if i break this case down to its lowest common denominator I find that the biggest problem is respect. Casey has not shown an ounce of respect for anyone. Not even herself. Life is precious and the possibilities for what a young person can become are boundless and she robbed little Caylee of that opportunity. Whatever means she used to rid the world of that precious little soul may never be known. What we should focus on is giving the respect and life that Caylee might have known. This case will be shut someday whether by being solved or loss of public interest, however Caylees life should mean more than that. Perhaps we should, as a society, start some sort of an orphanage where mothers who do not want their children can give them to a SAFE adoption agency. We can not escape the fact that unplanned pregnancies occur, and we will never be able to make a women WANT her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting. We could call it the Caylee House. Lets give her life back by giving hope to another in a hopeless situation. Let her soul not die in the back pages of some local paper, but keep her name out there as a reminder to respect each other. IF Casey had one ounce of respect for anything, she would have left her little girl with someone safe. If she herself could not do the responsible thing, perhaps someone else could have. I myself grew up in an orphanage.
I beg the citizens of the area around her home to get out there and protest.. protest... protest! what kind of society would we be if we just turned our heads and looked the other way. People make put down of the protesters, but I cant think of a better cause to scream about than this one. All the people who were willing to search- go to that home and unite- Lets not stand for this- do not cause more harm- do not start fights- but keep this little soul alive- scream until the truth comes out- then give Caylee the peace she deserves.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: September 18, 2008, 09:28:19 PM »

the female body guard - not an employee of Baez and under zero obligation to with-hold any info.

The only reason she has not agreed to speak is because SHE HAS INFO IMPORTANT TO THE CASE. The LE must have asked her not to reveal what she knows and it will be used in a trial or grand jury.

Thanks! I like your take on this better than my first thoughts!

thanks gizmo, let's hope it really is Rob Dick and not Andy Dick.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #243 on: September 18, 2008, 09:28:25 PM »

Maybe cindy told her how casey and caylee were together. Why she would go as far as threatening to fight for custody of caylee..My opinion you can't get custody of a kid because the parent doesn't have a job i think there has to be more...

Jmo maybe casey said a few things about caylee and being in her way. That may have sounded like she was jelous of her or of caylee and cindy..Just thinking out load.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #244 on: September 18, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »

man on slore cam  was up by the truck and is now walking down the street   wtf

Maybe looking for Casey's drive thru window?

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: September 18, 2008, 09:28:49 PM »

Hasn't been mentioned, but I think Padilla's van had lots of listening equipment. And he didn't have to rely on conversations between his crew and the Anthony's.

Bet he had a "PARABOLIC MICROPHONE VOICE AMPLIFIER LISTENING DEVICE"

Range up to 300 yards

http://www.spytechs.com/listen_voice_equip/bionic_ear.htm

http://cgi.ebay.com/PARABOLIC-MICROPHONE-VOICE-AMPLIFIER-LISTENING-DEVICE_W0QQitemZ170262882063QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170262882063&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

He probably knew where they blew their noses and flushed the turlet. 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: September 18, 2008, 09:30:03 PM »

man on slore cam  was up by the truck and is now walking down the street   wtf

Maybe looking for Casey's drive thru window?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: September 18, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »

Could someone give me a quick update. I've been gone all day and also had to cook for my daughter, who is now home from the hospital. You guys have been busy and now I have over 100 pages to read. There must be something going on today. Thanks
Cajun Miracle
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 18, 2008, 09:31:29 PM »

Thanks! I like your take on this better than my first thoughts!

thanks gizmo, let's hope it really is Rob Dick and not Andy Dick.

Yes. Let's!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #249 on: September 18, 2008, 09:33:04 PM »

Alright nighty night monkeys!  I am off until the morning...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #250 on: September 18, 2008, 09:33:05 PM »

Carpe have u put NG on youtube??

Still uploading... but some are ready. Here ya go!

caylee marie anthony case - ng 1 9/18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A61QtYzi9Yc

REST:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: September 18, 2008, 09:33:19 PM »

4 protesters out now

And a patrol car just cruised by 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: September 18, 2008, 09:33:27 PM »

Evening Monkeys...just popped in for a second to post this from another site.
After waiting all day for Breaking News...cams...Bombshells...Anthony antics...Casey appearances..,and now Guardian Angels for distractions and excitement... not just today but for a while now...this post I ran across made me stop and rethink what really matters..wasn't sure I should even post this but hey...

Posted by: S.Johnson | September 16, 2008 at 11:33 AM

This case is certainly a sad one. I feel it is a difficult to come to a rational and peaceful resolution to this. if i break this case down to its lowest common denominator I find that the biggest problem is respect. Casey has not shown an ounce of respect for anyone. Not even herself. Life is precious and the possibilities for what a young person can become are boundless and she robbed little Caylee of that opportunity. Whatever means she used to rid the world of that precious little soul may never be known. What we should focus on is giving the respect and life that Caylee might have known. This case will be shut someday whether by being solved or loss of public interest, however Caylees life should mean more than that. Perhaps we should, as a society, start some sort of an orphanage where mothers who do not want their children can give them to a SAFE adoption agency. We can not escape the fact that unplanned pregnancies occur, and we will never be able to make a women WANT her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting. We could call it the Caylee House. Lets give her life back by giving hope to another in a hopeless situation. Let her soul not die in the back pages of some local paper, but keep her name out there as a reminder to respect each other. IF Casey had one ounce of respect for anything, she would have left her little girl with someone safe. If she herself could not do the responsible thing, perhaps someone else could have. I myself grew up in an orphanage.
I beg the citizens of the area around her home to get out there and protest.. protest... protest! what kind of society would we be if we just turned our heads and looked the other way. People make put down of the protesters, but I cant think of a better cause to scream about than this one. All the people who were willing to search- go to that home and unite- Lets not stand for this- do not cause more harm- do not start fights- but keep this little soul alive- scream until the truth comes out- then give Caylee the peace she deserves.

SeaSearcher.. thank you for sharing it. It's a great post!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: September 18, 2008, 09:33:37 PM »

Hasn't been mentioned, but I think Padilla's van had lots of listening equipment. And he didn't have to rely on conversations between his crew and the Anthony's.

Range up to 300 yards

http://cgi.ebay.com/PARABOLIC-MICROPHONE-VOICE-AMPLIFIER-LISTENING-DEVICE_W0QQitemZ170262882063QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170262882063&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Padilla had two laptops and a stun gun... that all that was in that Winnebago when Geraldo went inside.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2008, 09:33:47 PM »

Range up to 300 yards

Nancy grace asked him that the other night he stated bo.. I do not think he could use what he learned from it in court anyway...Illinois has some kind of privacy law. To get away with that and use it he would need a court order and le would have to obtain it...Maybe! Who knows? Would be nice.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: September 18, 2008, 09:34:35 PM »

are we gonna be able to access these phone records? I wanna know if we can look at 'em, and if so, when?

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 18, 2008, 09:34:52 PM »

Could someone give me a quick update. I've been gone all day and also had to cook for my daughter, who is now home from the hospital. You guys have been busy and now I have over 100 pages to read. There must be something going on today. Thanks
Cajun Miracle

Hey Cajun! I just got my internet back this evening and trying to get all caught up myself... I believe it was pretty much a case of much ado about nothing...
Hope your daughter is doing well!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: September 18, 2008, 09:37:20 PM »

I can stick with NG unless she says she is "inclined to believe" Casey. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: September 18, 2008, 09:37:46 PM »

Did Destiny come back, I had to fix dinner.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 18, 2008, 09:38:13 PM »

4 protesters out now

And a patrol car just cruised by 
hope they stopped by the jiffy store and got plenty of change before they got there.........just maybe they will throw a couple of fifty cent pieces this time...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.