June 15, 2024, 05:33:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 383104 times)
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 19, 2008, 06:06:39 AM »

Looks like it was quiet on Hopespring Drive last night. Good Morning to all.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 19, 2008, 06:33:59 AM »

And the circus continues... Neighbors hire Guardian Angels

Someone shoots a tazer and one of the Guardian Angels hit by car in pursuit of car

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7467065&version=1&locale=EN-US

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: September 19, 2008, 06:36:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.
Just an FYI, I changed my user name from precious. 
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: September 19, 2008, 06:39:45 AM »

Someone shoots a tazer and one of the Guardian Angels hit by car in pursuit of car

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7467065&version=1&locale=EN-US
This is getting way out of hand.  I think people have the right to protest, but these people are becoming vigilantes.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: September 19, 2008, 06:50:52 AM »

We now have tape across the driveway. Pretty soon, the house will be enveloped.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: September 19, 2008, 06:57:28 AM »

Hmmm...This could all end really peacefully if only the truth would be told.  $34.00 a hour to hire a deputy to be posted outside the home.  The question was...Who would pay for this?  Who do you think should pay for it?  DUH..The Anthony's
IMO the guardian angels just are going to bring more trouble.  The low life's are going to want to taunt them to get reactions.  Going back to only one answer to this...the truth from Casey.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #666 on: September 19, 2008, 07:01:16 AM »

There is a lot of talk on WS about the possibility that TES found Caylee's remains and that is why they stopped the search abruptly and pulled out. I am not a member over there because I don't have paid e-mail, but I would like to share here that several days after TM and TES left the search I had sent an e-mail to TES about possible search location and they e-mailed me back asking for details and said that they were looking through all the e-mails concerning the search. I received a second e-mail about a week later pretty much saying the same thing, that they are reviewing all the tips and leads about possible search locations. So, what I am trying to say is if they had found Caylee I don't think they would still be looking through search tips, unless at that time they were still waiting for a positive ID.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: September 19, 2008, 07:01:51 AM »

WHERE IS LEE????

Yuri Melich
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 19, 2008, 07:07:00 AM »

There is a lot of talk on WS about the possibility that TES found Caylee's remains and that is why they stopped the search abruptly and pulled out. I am not a member over there because I don't have paid e-mail, but I would like to share here that several days after TM and TES left the search I had sent an e-mail to TES about possible search location and they e-mailed me back asking for details and said that they were looking through all the e-mails concerning the search. I received a second e-mail about a week later pretty much saying the same thing, that they are reviewing all the tips and leads about possible search locations. So, what I am trying to say is if they had found Caylee I don't think they would still be looking through search tips, unless at that time they were still waiting for a positive ID.

I could be wrong but I don't think LE would be quiet this long if Caylee's remains had already been found.  It just gets more crazy by the day though...nothing would surprise me at this point.

Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 19, 2008, 07:07:12 AM »

I'm pretty sure that Caylee has not been found. If she were, the case would be in a different phase. No one wants that more than LE, believe me.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 19, 2008, 07:10:18 AM »

I'm pretty sure that Caylee has not been found. If she were, the case would be in a different phase. No one wants that more than LE, believe me.

I agree

Can you imagine how exausted the detectives are from dealing with all this? The interviews alone with Casey would have pushed me over the edge. 

Yuri Melich
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: September 19, 2008, 07:11:40 AM »

MrsKub have you heard from Des since yesterday?

Is she doing okay?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 19, 2008, 07:26:35 AM »

"Dr. Phil" to offer Caylee Anthony segment on Monday

"Dr. Phil" will offer its "Behind the Headlines" look at the Caylee Anthony case on Monday.

The program airs at 7 p.m. weekdays on WKMG-Channel 6.

The episode taped Wednesday in Los Angeles. The participants include a neighbor of the Anthony family; Mark NeJame, who is attorney to grandparents Cindy and George Anthony; and reporter Jessica D'Onofrio of WKMG-Channel 6.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/dr-phil-to-offe.html

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: September 19, 2008, 07:27:06 AM »

MrsKub have you heard from Des since yesterday?

Is she doing okay?

I talked to her a few times yesterday. She's fine. Busy with her aunt.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: September 19, 2008, 07:33:00 AM »

My apologies if this has already been posted. Look like Baez better watch it or he won't have a career when this is all over. Somebody's too big for their britches.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

It appears Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, botched his legal request to force detectives to stop testing evidence in the case.

Baez filed a motion with the Clerk of Court a week ago, asking for a halt to the lab testing being done by investigators to give him a chance to weigh in on how and where it's done.

Baez claimed investigators might be more concerned with cost and expediency than they are about accuracy and fairness.

The legal merits of his motion have yet to be decided, because Baez blundered by not notifying the judge assigned to the case about his motion. Nor has he asked the judge for a hearing.

So his motion sits in the clerk's office on the second floor of the courthouse going nowhere.

Anthony's trial for child neglect and lying to investigators is scheduled for November 17.

Eyewitness News asked Baez's public relations firm whether he plans to ask for a hearing, but the firm has not returned the call.

Eyewitness News also learned that Baez was almost an hour late for the sentencing of his client, Nilton Diaz, in a Lake County child abuse death the day Anthony was released the first time.

That same day, Baez shoved a reporter. He also kept the Lake County judge, the victim's family and witnesses waiting.

When he arrived, he made no apology.

Baez also requested a special hearing the day before that, asking for a delay in Diaz's sentencing, telling the judge he expected the media to follow him to Lake County after Anthony's release and that it would be prejudicial to Anthony.

Lake County Circuit Judge Mark Nacke denied Baez's request for that delay.

Baez ended up taking Casey back to her house the day she was released from jail before he headed to Lake County.

No reporters followed him to Lake County that day.

jmo

Thanks 4th ... I hadn't seen it .... UGH ... looks like Casey may be over confident for a reason ... her arrogance mirrors his ...

You're welcome invision, yeah, how many times have they screwed up now? It seems to me it was in both their best interest to keep her in jail and he gets her bailed out several times, what does she do? Talks to people and tells another version, calls 911 when she claims not to trust police and trying to make a fashion statement while her daughter is missing (dead).

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 19, 2008, 07:34:54 AM »

What SCUM!!!!

These people told the news reporter they wouldn't talk to him unless they PAID them! Throw their ass in jail. That pisses me off.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17510578/index.html

futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: September 19, 2008, 07:49:08 AM »

I guess we know who's been yanking the tape down 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: September 19, 2008, 07:52:29 AM »

If the driveway is taped off, how will Jose be able to keep his daily date umm...appointment with Casey?

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: September 19, 2008, 07:53:27 AM »

Hi Futon. I'm afraid there isn't a very big welcome party here this time of the morning.

I Stand With The Girl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: September 19, 2008, 07:53:53 AM »

That Baez is such a knowledgeable man.

<snip>
CASEY'S ATTORNEY MAY HAVE BOTCHED LEGAL REQUEST

It appears Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, botched his legal request to force detectives to stop testing evidence in the case.

Baez filed a motion with the Clerk of Court a week ago, asking for a halt to the lab testing being done by investigators to give him a chance to weigh in on how and where it's done. Baez claimed investigators might be more concerned with cost and expediency than they are about accuracy and fairness.

The legal merits of his motion have yet to be decided, because Baez blundered by not notifying the judge assigned to the case about his motion. Nor has he asked the judge for a hearing. So his motion sits in the clerk's office on the second floor of the courthouse going nowhere.

Anthony's trial for child neglect and lying to investigators is scheduled for November 17. Eyewitness News asked Baez's public relations firm whether he plans to ask for a hearing, but the firm has not returned the call.

Eyewitness News also learned that Baez was almost an hour late for the sentencing of his client, Nilton Diaz, in a Lake County child abuse death the day Anthony was released the first time. That same day, Baez shoved a reporter. He also kept the Lake County judge, the victim's family and witnesses waiting. When he arrived, he made no apology.

Baez also requested a special hearing the day before that, asking for a delay in Diaz's sentencing, telling the judge he expected the media to follow him to Lake County after Anthony's release and that it would be prejudicial to Anthony.

Lake County Circuit Judge Mark Nacke denied Baez's request for that delay. Baez ended up taking Casey back to her house the day she was released from jail before he headed to Lake County. No reporters followed him to Lake County that day.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.