May 01, 2024, 08:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377598 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1840 on: September 19, 2008, 11:43:33 PM »

Dolce:  You and i have been on here all day long !!!  lol.  I swear i am so addicted !!
Its nice to meet so many nice people

In and out of here for most of the day.  I do not have this whole preggers thing down yet, and I have not been feeling to good so I did not work today. (A plus of being self employed) 
I am addicted to SM.  I followed the Natalee case as a lurker and watched all of these bloggers and their incredible knowledge come together.  When this case came up, I had to jump in as I could not be silent on the sidelines any longer.

I saw that you are pregnant. Congratulations !!!  This is the first time i have ever posted online.  I love this place and everyone is so nice and so darn smart.

Thanks, and yes they all are.

I am still wondering where Lee has been....I have been waiting all day to see something happen to him with charges.

Well as a long time poster,  I am so glad you both finally jumped out of lurking.   So many new posters have contributed so much!

My patience has ran out on charges of the whole family!   In my heart, I realize why the LE is holding back as long as they can to continue gathering more evidence,  But it's a tough wait, especially after 3 1/2 yrs. waiting for Justice for Natalee, that has never happened.   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: September 19, 2008, 11:44:03 PM »

So to me it is looking like LP is saying that the Hawkins guy was the one she called and asked about where to put the body? He said he was the last person she spoke to on the phone taht night.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: September 19, 2008, 11:45:35 PM »

Dolce:  You and i have been on here all day long !!!  lol.  I swear i am so addicted !!
Its nice to meet so many nice people

In and out of here for most of the day.  I do not have this whole preggers thing down yet, and I have not been feeling to good so I did not work today. (A plus of being self employed) 
I am addicted to SM.  I followed the Natalee case as a lurker and watched all of these bloggers and their incredible knowledge come together.  When this case came up, I had to jump in as I could not be silent on the sidelines any longer.

I saw that you are pregnant. Congratulations !!!  This is the first time i have ever posted online.  I love this place and everyone is so nice and so darn smart.

Thanks, and yes they all are.

I am still wondering where Lee has been....I have been waiting all day to see something happen to him with charges.

I have been wondering where Lee has been also.  JMO, but i think the whole family is going down as accessories after the fact.  They definitely have Cindy on perjury.  She testified that Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.  The non-existent dog that belonged to the non-existent nanny. That is a no brainer. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1843 on: September 19, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »

Klaas, I was thinking yesterday in the mist of posting all of the Lake Jessup information, that if in fact she had been so callus as to put the body in the lake for alligators, do you think that the chloroform (if that was used) could in turn effect the gator? 
I know that sounds out there, but it is such a strong chemical.
(Its late maybe I am fried)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: September 19, 2008, 11:45:58 PM »

Wreck are you really here.  Do you know about R-20 for a car.  I asked Carpe, but he must be asleep in his keyboard. 

Off and on tonight -- SEVERE on-line problems -- R-20 ????? I'm not following!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: September 19, 2008, 11:46:04 PM »

So to me it is looking like LP is saying that the Hawkins guy was the one she called and asked about where to put the body? He said he was the last person she spoke to on the phone taht night.

I'm confused.  With all the men she's HAD, I've lost track of them all. 

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: September 19, 2008, 11:48:29 PM »

LOL yeah me too wonder how she kept track of all of them and all the lies she told each one...
Did hawkins the marine guy ever talk to LE or would this be his first time talking to them??
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: September 19, 2008, 11:48:31 PM »

Wreck are you really here.  Do you know about R-20 for a car.  I asked Carpe, but he must be asleep in his keyboard. 

When I look up chloform it says R-20 which is refrigerent for old cars, I though you might know it it could be inhaled, if it could have been in Caseys trunk.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1848 on: September 19, 2008, 11:48:45 PM »

I thought it was 2004 such that it would fit with an August '05 delivery.
I could go back into the last thread and see if I could find it.

Yes, I was miscounting, wasn't I. Sorry about that. I am so upset over the Ebay thing, I can't spell, type, or count. LOL

That's OK.  I am so tired I'm about to fall over.  I don't have the energy to look back and verify right now.  Tomorrow ....
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: September 19, 2008, 11:49:30 PM »

Klaas, I was thinking yesterday in the mist of posting all of the Lake Jessup information, that if in fact she had been so callus as to put the body in the lake for alligators, do you think that the chloroform (if that was used) could in turn effect the gator? 

Good question, but from my understanding, if you haven't had a lethal dose, the effects don't last that long..  We have no idea from when she may have given her the chloroform, then to the alligators, if that is what happened.  Plus I would think there weight and size is much larger than her and whatever contents of it were left, would probably not be enough to affect them.  But then again, I'm no expert

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: September 19, 2008, 11:49:34 PM »

While I understand LP's suspition, I have to wonder about the time difference.  Maybe Casey was just a slore and really was leading on 3 guys at once.  Given the time difference of FL time versus CA time, it could have been the only time he was available for her to talk to him given that the time would have been between 7 & 8 for him.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: September 19, 2008, 11:49:48 PM »

Dihannah:  I am with ya.  I can't remember all these guys either.  My head is spinning
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: September 19, 2008, 11:51:39 PM »

While I understand LP's suspition, I have to wonder about the time difference.  Maybe Casey was just a slore and really was leading on 3 guys at once.  Given the time difference of FL time versus CA time, it could have been the only time he was available for her to talk to him given that the time would have been between 7 & 8 for him.

good point I forgot about the time difference
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: September 19, 2008, 11:52:58 PM »

I can not imagine what she could have done to warrant criminal court and the need for immunity.  My original thought was that she snooped, over hear, or taped private conversation. 

My second thought was maybe she over heard secretive conversations between Casey and Baez while eaves dropping.  That would interfere with the Attorney/Client privileged

I do not think that any person, in her situation, would have aloud herself to get involved with anything criminal in assistance to the family, she would simply have to say no and walk outside to Padilla.

I am certain, that if this truly is fact, she is asking for immunity, its from something similar to what I mentioned above.

BINGO!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1854 on: September 19, 2008, 11:53:08 PM »

Good question, but from my understanding, if you haven't had a lethal dose, the effects don't last that long..  We have no idea from when she may have given her the chloroform, then to the alligators, if that is what happened.  Plus I would think there weight and size is much larger than her and whatever contents of it were left, would probably not be enough to affect them.  But then again, I'm no expert

I thought about that too.  The amount of dose would of had to been lethal in the scenario I was thinking.  Alligators stomaches break down turtle shells, given that maybe it would over "breakdown" a body causing the chloroform to enter the system of the gator too?  Again I am probably out in left field, but trying to narrow down the gator population to possible belly up gators....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1855 on: September 19, 2008, 11:56:55 PM »

Alright remaining Monkeys I am off to bed.  Sweet dreams and see you all in the morning!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: September 19, 2008, 11:57:50 PM »

When I look up chloform it says R-20 which is refrigerent for old cars, I though you might know it it could be inhaled, if it could have been in Caseys trunk.
Oh! Let's ask the OLD guy about old cars!!    Actually, for many, many years the refrigerant gas was called "Freon" (now illegal to buy but some still exist for repairs of old cars). They now use R-22 for basic cooling and R-404 for low temperature (below freezing). I think there is an even newer refrigerant that is more "green" for the environment. ..... For your question -- not sure (I'm guessing "freon" is actually "R-20") whether it is inhalable or similar to chloriform -- I have no idea!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: September 19, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »

Hmmm, Wreck must not be able to answer.  Is it storming in Dallas.  Well, Im going to bed too.  Night Klaasend, monkies....

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: September 20, 2008, 12:01:23 AM »

LOL yeah me too wonder how she kept track of all of them and all the lies she told each one...
Did hawkins the marine guy ever talk to LE or would this be his first time talking to them??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: September 20, 2008, 12:01:30 AM »

Oh! Let's ask the OLD guy about old cars!!    Actually, for many, many years the refrigerant gas was called "Freon" (now illegal to buy but some still exist for repairs of old cars). They now use R-22 for basic cooling and R-404 for low temperature (below freezing). I think there is an even newer refrigerant that is more "green" for the environment. ..... For your question -- not sure (I'm guessing "freon" is actually "R-20") whether it is inhalable or similar to chloriform -- I have no idea!
Ok, thanks.  So, hmmm maybe r-20 is what comes in those big green cans?????   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.