April 25, 2024, 12:28:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 117047 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 13, 2006, 01:08:51 AM »

You all know the rules

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 01:10:18 AM »

Something happened to the other thread, the last page must have some kind of corrupt code in it.  We'll have to wait for Tom to fix it tomorrow morning.  

I've created this thead for the late nite posters Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 01:20:26 AM »

Thanks Klaas

I just remember the board would always go down when you-know-who was the topic.

So i figured you had posted the L_____O process verbaal and kabloooey!

Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 01:23:18 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Thanks Klaas

I just remember the board would always go down when you-know-who was the topic.

So i figured you had posted the L_____O process verbaal and kabloooey!

Cool

Not sure why it happens, but some times a post get corrupted and it hangs the thread.  You can actually read all the way up to page 8 but you can't post in that thread so I locked in and created this one.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 01:35:35 AM »

Good job geeting this alternate forum up. Smile

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 01:39:43 AM »

Spock,
So who is the connection between Steve Croes and Geoffrey von Cromfroit?  You didn't ever tell us the answer to your question.

I would like to know what the connection is as well as I don't want to just guess who it is.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 01:51:33 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Good job geeting this alternate forum up. Smile

Thanks Spock - had do something for you later nighters, lol  Laughing
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 01:53:23 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Spock,
So who is the connection between Steve Croes and Geoffrey von Cromfroit?  You didn't ever tell us the answer to your question. I would like to know what the connection is as well as I don't want to just guess who it is.  

Good question Anna. What I was trying to say is that Steve Croes and Geoffrey Cromvoirt are more closely tied to Deepak Kalpoe than to Joran. I suspect this Steve Croes that Deepak says was at Carlos and Charlies that night, may have been one of the two "dogs" Joran said Deepak brought to the beach. He may be involved, it is unlikely he gave the suspects an alibi "out of the blue".  Also, there are pictures of Steve and Geoffrey together, so I speculate the second "dog" may have been Geoffrey. It could, of couse have been someone else. I think the "key" here is that Deepak did not have to be at work until late Monday, Satish and Croes either missed work or school the next day, and Geoffrey is tied closely to Croes. I suspect a "second group" went back to the beach, and I recall Dompig shared this idea with us last Fall.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 01:54:19 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 01:56:01 AM »

I don't think we should lose sight that Steve was at C&C that night, and that he later provided a "false alibi". He did that for a reason and placing him at C&C gives him the opportunity for involvement.

In My Opinion
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 01:57:13 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite Klass and thanks for getting us back up and running!

In My Opinion
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 02:02:48 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Spock,  I have seen those pictures of Croes & GVC together, with girls, no less, but there is always Jerry.  Is Jerry one of the dogs?  GVC does have a boat.  SC knows how to operate a boat.  Did they take Natalee out on a boat?  Was she alive when they took her out?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 02:17:37 AM »

FYI - now the front page of SM is down.  I've let Red and Tom know but it may be down all night.

Goodnight again!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 02:37:46 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
GOODNIGHT ALL!

Spock,  I have seen those pictures of Croes & GVC together, with girls, no less, but there is always Jerry.  Is Jerry one of the dogs?  GVC does have a boat.  SC knows how to operate a boat.  Did they take Natalee out on a boat?  Was she alive when they took her out?

I don't know what happened. I will say Steve Croes may be the key to unraveling this mystery and if he was at C&C that gives me even more reason to suspect his involvement. Does anyone remember the early reports that Steve told his grandmother he had witnessed an argument between three boys and a girl on the beach?

In My Opinion
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 03:59:32 AM »

Hey Spock, I remember reading  that about SC hearing people arguing on the beach. It was on Majorwager.

http://www.majorwager.com/fusetalk/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=22&threadid=133972&STARTPAGE=10&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 04:00:37 AM »

.....sorry 'bout the margins Embarassed

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 04:10:26 AM »

Here is the portion I believe you are looking for

Alec, as you can see now, I was telling truth about contact in Aruba. My contact had contacted Croes grandma (who he lives with), and I knew the story that Croes had told his grandma. If you are following the news, this story is same reason he is going free tomorrow....

Here's the story he told his grandma: He was on boat cleaning it, he heard arguing on beach, he then decided to go and check it out. He went out and check and recgonized Deepak and then decided it was nothing, so he went back in boat. He told that the 4 people arguing were the brothers, Joran, and a girl. He went to cops with this info, next day, cops arrest him.

Back on the day I posted this, this was the story I knew cuz it was from his grandma. Today upon his release, we learn that he made up a story to back up his friend story and went to cops with it, then cops find out it not a truthful acct since the perps had changed their story.

But as you see now Alec, I do have sources in Aruba, and that they very much connected to key players in this story

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 06:23:47 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Here is the portion I believe you are looking for

Alec, as you can see now, I was telling truth about contact in Aruba. My contact had contacted Croes grandma (who he lives with), and I knew the story that Croes had told his grandma. If you are following the news, this story is same reason he is going free tomorrow....

Here's the story he told his grandma: He was on boat cleaning it, he heard arguing on beach, he then decided to go and check it out. He went out and check and recgonized Deepak and then decided it was nothing, so he went back in boat. He told that the 4 people arguing were the brothers, Joran, and a girl. He went to cops with this info, next day, cops arrest him.

Back on the day I posted this, this was the story I knew cuz it was from his grandma. Today upon his release, we learn that he made up a story to back up his friend story and went to cops with it, then cops find out it not a truthful acct since the perps had changed their story.

But as you see now Alec, I do have sources in Aruba, and that they very much connected to key players in this story

Thanks Bleachedblack

In My Opinion
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 08:40:29 AM »

Good morning.  It's a rainy day in GA.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 08:43:30 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning.  It's a rainy day in GA.

Good Morning Peaches.  How are you feeling today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.