March 28, 2024, 03:24:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 115065 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2006, 07:41:09 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Shell"
I am just thinking, if Steve was not at work like he should of been, and he didn't see them drop off Natalee at HI like he said he did, then just where was SC after closing time at CnC's? It sounds to me like he is the one who needs an alibi.

My memory is probably hazy, but didn't Steve Croes have that night off, as the Tatoo didn't run on Sundays ?

Steve Croes was on "boat watch" and required to stay on the boat.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2006, 07:43:06 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
I am just thinking, if Steve was not at work like he should of been, and he didn't see them drop off Natalee at HI like he said he did, then just where was SC after closing time at CnC's? It sounds to me like he is the one who needs an alibi.

My memory is probably hazy, but didn't Steve Croes have that night off, as the Tatoo didn't run on Sundays ?

Yep, that's what I remember as well.  He was supposed to be staying on the Tattoo that night.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2006, 07:47:27 PM »

Remember he was later subsequently rapidly fired...maybe the reason was because he "abandoned ship" that particular night ?
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2006, 07:55:01 PM »

Remember he was later subsequently rapidly fired...maybe the reason was because he "abandoned ship" that particular night ?

Maybe The Tatoo Was Used For The Assault On Natalee ..........

I Remember In One Of Jorans Statements About The Shoes & The Marriot

He Said We Stepped Onto The * Then Paused * & He Said The Sand ...

You Step Onto A Boat .............

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2006, 08:02:52 PM »

Quote from: "San"
[
From what we were told he groped Natalee and she shoved him.  She probably embarrassed him in front of his friends and he got pissed off and hit her.  I believe it is quite possible that he did hit her especially if this kid has problems.  These kids today don't care if they hit a girl or not.  Just the way Natalee's friends were there so was GVC's.  He has a reputation to uphold in front of his friends and that's why he might have hit her because they were laughing at him.

Right, San, I believe Beth commented on this around the time of the arrest of GVC, is that what you recall as well? She was told this happened on Friday night by the MB kids?  That is how I remember it and Joe Scarbrough did an entire show on this long ago stating wrongly that it was Joran and he hit Natalee.  Evidently at the least GVC shoved Natalee back.  And there was a fight broken up I believe by Bryan Reynolds.

Not sure on the last but I do think GVC made a very crude advance to Natalee and she pushed him away and he expressed anger in some manner back to her.  And it is per Beth.  Not sure if Dave mentions that in his book but will look later this evening.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2006, 08:04:37 PM »

Am I understanding this correctly? Steve C. tells him Grammy that while at his job he heard 3 boys (JK2) and a girl (Natalee) arguing? The fact is, Steve played hooky from work and went to C n C and saw the 3 amigos and Natalee? He also tells the police he saw the boys drop Natalee off at the HI? (I am so confused now)

Btw, the tap water today tastes weird! Has it always tasted like this, but my taste buds were dulled from smoking? I figured after a heart attack and now spots showing up on xrays, it is time for me to quit. I have attempted to quit over the past year and had relapses. Anyhow, I have made it 24 hours today.

Good luck to you, Shell!  You can do it!  I know it is hard but you just have to keep at it.  You are in charge.  If you've gone 1 day...don't go back!

Good luck to you!  I hope you get better!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 13, 2006, 08:08:52 PM »

There is no way Steve Croes works much.  Eighty percent of the photo albums I have searched on the Internet that had anything to do with Aruba contained his pictures and usually one of his friend, Jerry.  I was wondering if Jerry was the other dog, but then it might have been real dogs because there is some talk about that on some of the European sites.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2006, 08:11:12 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I quit smoking yesterday at 10 AM - cold turkey.   Nicotine is a terrible drug to be addicted to and the withdrawal symptons are so unpleasant; I could barely think straight this morning.  

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Good luck to you!  You will be the winner!

GMA message board.
http://forums.go.com/abcnews/GMA/forum?start=0&forumID=7

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2006, 08:12:17 PM »

If these "two dogs" were humans, you are telling me the High Commissioner of Police for the entire Island of Aruba did not even ask their names?  He just left it as an unknown, the presence of these two individuals?   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2006, 08:12:27 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Rolling Eyes

I was thinking the same thing Widget.  I'm just thinking out loud here.  It was said Joran took a 2 1/2 mile boat ride that night.  Could he have been dropped off at the tatoo.  Could he have taken Koen's boat to the tatoo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2006, 08:12:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I was looking through today's BONDIA and ran accross this.  The initials L.V.R. jumped out at me.  We need to have Jossy or someone translate and look into this, IMO:
 Shocked   Shocked

L.V.R. = could be.....  Lorenzo Van Rijn !
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2006, 08:13:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
There is no way Steve Croes works much.  Eighty percent of the photo albums I have searched on the Internet that had anything to do with Aruba contained his pictures and usually one of his friend, Jerry.  I was wondering if Jerry was the other dog, but then it might have been real dogs because there is some talk about that on some of the European sites.

Jerry Is A Carbon Copy Of The Police Sketch Of The Beach Stalker ...

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2006, 08:16:18 PM »

Hiya Monkeys!!!

Klaas, I sure wish I could read pap  Shocked

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2006, 08:16:35 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Interesting Spock...
Part of me though thinks they never went to the beach though.
I change my mind alot... in all honesty.

Hi Angie!

Nice to see you!

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2006, 08:17:47 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Rolling Eyes

I was thinking the same thing Widget.  I'm just thinking out loud here.  It was said Joran took a 2 1/2 mile boat ride that night.  Could he have been dropped off at the tatoo.  Could he have taken Koen's boat to the tatoo.

Hi San Hope All Is Well With You .....

There is NO DOUBT Steve Croes Is Deeply Involved In Natalees Demise..

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2006, 08:20:26 PM »

Hazy memory here too. I thought he was supposed to be an off duty but guarding it that night and had slept on a boat beside the tatoo.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2006, 08:20:36 PM »

Rolling Eyes

And the "Tatoo" was moored off the beach, not at the dock. The only way for Croes to leave his job, was to take the launch, which puts him directly on the beach.  Remember, Croes was fired for leaving work that night. The "two dogs" does not mean canines, its a derogatory term.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2006, 08:21:06 PM »

Rolling Eyes

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2006, 08:22:29 PM »

I was looking through today's BONDIA and ran accross this.  The initials L.V.R. jumped out at me.  We need to have Jossy or someone translate and look into this, IMO:
 Shocked   Shocked

L.V.R. = could be.....  Lorenzo Van Rijn !

What does the article say, Klass?

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2006, 08:24:46 PM »

Rolling Eyes

Pretty Darn Close ..........

The Hair Line , The Glasses , The Neck , The Lips ........

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.