April 19, 2024, 07:17:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 116712 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2006, 10:46:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys. I see we have solved a crime for Aruba...too bad the ALE isn't as smart as the monkeys....did you hear that Aruba?  We know who the guy is in the sketch.   Yoo Hoo!!!  Aruba???  Are you listening?  Get your head out of that corn flakes box! Rolling Eyes

Hey Lala's!!  How've you been??

I've always thought the sketch wasn't really of anyone...more of a way to draw attention away from the theory of the (3) main suspects by way of an alternate suspicion.  

Are we now of the belief that as late as it was posted, it's an actual, legitimate composite sketch of an actual suspect...thus implying actual poilce work being done on Aruba?  I'm shocked... Rolling Eyes  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2006, 10:47:51 PM »

where did everyone go??? I took a bath and washed my feet.  I even brushed my teeth.  Rolling Eyes

Do you mean you only washed your feet in the bath Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2006, 10:53:12 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"

I saw the pic as I scrolled down, saw the sketch and exclaimed "Oh my goodness!"   Are we sending this to Jossy or Greta?

The sketch resembles Jerry, but I believe is not of Jerry.  In the sketch, the perp has a longer straighter nose, where Jerry is pug nosed.  Jerry is to say the least chubby, where the sketch is of a big man, not a chubby one.  Is Jerry perverted enough to be the perp, who knows?  I think Jerry could be a mean "dog" though.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2006, 10:55:16 PM »

Quote from: "San"
where did everyone go??? I took a bath and washed my feet.  I even brushed my teeth.  Rolling Eyes

Very Funny!!!  Where is that book?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2006, 10:56:53 PM »

Since we've been discussing Steve Croes and his probably not so innocent involvement in this case - does anyone remember the story/rumors of Steve being a drug dealer connected to the mob?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2006, 10:57:50 PM »

Hi Mr. Purple.  I am good.  I have pencils so behave yourself. I am in a bad mood.  Rolling Eyes

If that isn't Jerry in the sketch he best be changing his looks.  Maybe they paid him to sit for the sketch artist.  Sure resembles him to me.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2006, 10:58:29 PM »

Very Funny!!!  Where is that book?

Oh please Lala's not that dreaded book.  Besides I hid your pencils.
Stom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2006, 10:59:16 PM »

Hello to all.  It’s been a long time.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Here is a free-version of the choller incident that was narrated in Bondia.  I don’t speak Papiamento, so Arubans, please don’t be offended by any mistakes I may have made.  I too wish Getagrip was around.

Choller throws man down and mugs him

Saint Nicholas- Monday 3:30 AM a man born in The Netherlands went to San Nicholas to tell the police that he had been mugged by a choller.  He said that he parked his car bear a house under construction and asked the keeper of the site to watch his car.  Afterwards, he walked to Jan  Steen Street.  A man got close and asked him for a smoke.  He gave him one.  At once the man attacked him from behind throwing him to the floor, taking 50 Florins from his coat (jacket).  The guard let the police know that the Billinghurse choller committed the act.  The police looked in the neighborhood, but did not run into Billinghurse.  R made a complaint so that the Police continue with the investigation.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2006, 11:00:08 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Since we've been discussing Steve Croes and his probably not so innocent involvement in this case - does anyone remember the story/rumors of Steve being a drug dealer connected to the mob?

I don't remember that story SunFreak but I do believe Steve is a drug dealer.  JMO.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2006, 11:05:26 PM »

I remember discussion that he could have been the guy that supplied the drugs for the parties. Is that what you are talking about?
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2006, 11:06:37 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
WOW I am convinced after reading the last couple pages that Jerry is the suspect in the sketch.  That comparison should be posted on the front page.  

I maintain that Arashi was the meeting place.  There were locals there the following night when Charles Croes went there at 2 in the morning.  I would be willing to bet there were other there as well on the previous night/ morning...

I agree that the sketch looks just like Jerry.  He may have even sat with the sketch artist while it was being drawn  Wink

Laughing  Laughing

I'm making a joke but I'm actually serious.  What if that sketch was BS and it actually was a sketch of Jerry.

Bet Jerry Visited Steve In Jail ..........

You Could Be Right ..........

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2006, 11:08:44 PM »

Quote from: "Stom"
Hello to all.  It’s been a long time.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Here is a free-version of the choller incident that was narrated in Bondia.  I don’t speak Papiamento, so Arubans, please don’t be offended by any mistakes I may have made.  I too wish Getagrip was around.

Choller throws man down and mugs him

Saint Nicholas- Monday 3:30 AM a man born in The Netherlands went to San Nicholas to tell the police that he had been mugged by a choller.  He said that he parked his car bear a house under construction and asked the keeper of the site to watch his car.  Afterwards, he walked to Jan  Steen Street.  A man got close and asked him for a smoke.  He gave him one.  At once the man attacked him from behind throwing him to the floor, taking 50 Florins from his coat (jacket).  The guard let the police know that the Billinghurse choller committed the act.  The police looked in the neighborhood, but did not run into Billinghurse.  R made a complaint so that the Police continue with the investigation.

Thank you Stom.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2006, 11:10:09 PM »

San
I  started a new page...just for you. Wink
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2006, 11:10:53 PM »

OT

I went to http://www.myheritage.com/ and you upload a photo of yourself and it finds someone famous that you look like and then post both your photo and their's..  It said that I was an 80% match of Oded Fehr and I have a clean shaven face.  I guess it was my eyes and face..  Its fun..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2006, 11:14:42 PM »

San

Good I like have the whole page to myself.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2006, 11:17:32 PM »

I don't remember that story SunFreak but I do believe Steve is a drug dealer.  JMO.

One Has To Wonder Why Steve Croes Is'nt In Jail ............

Oh I Forgot Just Another Witness Not Sworn In...........

Seems Karin Janssen Does'nt Like Swearing In Witnesses ............

ON PURPOSE ...................

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2006, 11:19:04 PM »

San

Good I like have the whole page to myself.

I get the feeling you are picking on me.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2006, 11:22:35 PM »

Hmmm....I'll see if I can find the story. BRB.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2006, 11:23:02 PM »

San

LOL
And Lalas.. here is a Slugger for you!

I am going to bed. nNght all and HUGS TO NEMO~!!!!!!!!!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2006, 11:26:15 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys ~ what's up?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.