April 18, 2024, 03:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 116666 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 08:52:22 AM »

Morning, San.  My face is visibly swollen.  I feel like I was poked in the back of my mouth with a Phillips head screw driver.  The pain meds are just kicking in and I am at the office.  Working and lurking.  Thanks for asking.

Anything new?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 08:59:01 AM »

Hi San & Peaches-

I hope you feel better soon Peaches !!!!!!!!

I walked into that corrupt thread, got that weird code prompt so I'll check back in later today after Tom has a chance to fix it. Boy, something is in the air here today, having sneezing attacks, ugh allergies!

Everyone have a good day!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 09:15:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Peaches - it is rainy here too.  It is okay with me though, not many people come in for me to have to deal with at work.  Stay up on those pain meds...don't let them wear off.   I know you'll feel better soon

None - agreed about the allergies... Along with a horrible sore throat I had over the week end, I now am battling my allergies as well.  It is the season for me. Oh well.

San - good to see you.

I am gonna go read the new statements - and the Front Page - Something I am trying better to keep up with - as there are alot of good thoughts from those that don't come in the cage.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 09:27:51 AM »

Good Morning Gang...

I believe there was some discussion about this quote last night... I had saved it.  

Quote:

bakabl wrote:Frist Im vary sorry to hear of the vary sad case of Natalee Holloway in such a wonderful place like Aruba but it could happen anywere at any time. There are a few questions that need to be asked of the two men that the FBI are questioning - 1st ask them about the drink that was given to Natalee around 3:15am Aruba Time the morring Natalee never retyrn to her hotel and ask them about what the drug was in the drink that Natalee drunk without her knowing. 2nd ask them about the boat and the 2-1/2 mile trip they took.

They should break dowm and tell the truth about are were Natalee can be found.
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:33RgJa7V6I4J:websleuths.com/forums/
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 09:28:19 AM »

Is there any way to put together side-by-side pictures of Koen and Steve C from 2005 and now?  Also any others in that group that seem to have morphed into the true monsters that they were all along?

Something is going on with these people.  Maybe it is the stress of guilt.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 09:32:54 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Anna"
Spock,
So who is the connection between Steve Croes and Geoffrey von Cromfroit?  You didn't ever tell us the answer to your question. I would like to know what the connection is as well as I don't want to just guess who it is.  

Good question Anna. What I was trying to say is that Steve Croes and Geoffrey Cromvoirt are more closely tied to Deepak Kalpoe than to Joran. I suspect this Steve Croes that Deepak says was at Carlos and Charlies that night, may have been one of the two "dogs" Joran said Deepak brought to the beach. He may be involved, it is unlikely he gave the suspects an alibi "out of the blue".  Also, there are pictures of Steve and Geoffrey together, so I speculate the second "dog" may have been Geoffrey. It could, of couse have been someone else. I think the "key" here is that Deepak did not have to be at work until late Monday, Satish and Croes either missed work or school the next day, and Geoffrey is tied closely to Croes. I suspect a "second group" went back to the beach, and I recall Dompig shared this idea with us last Fall.

Where does Deepak say that S. Croes was at CnCs that night?  In one of his statements he says Croes told him he was, but Croes is probably lying about that just like he was lying about seeing the HI dropoff.  I don't think Deepak ever said he saw Creos at CnCs that night himself.  And I don't believe either Croes or GVC ever met Natalee or has a thing to do with what happened to her.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 09:33:59 AM »

IIRC I think there are 2 monkeys whos Birthdays we may have missed? Or they are coming up soon. (Im having a brain fart here.. lol)

Anyhow HAPPY BIRTHDAY to EASY and YAP...!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 09:36:48 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 09:42:15 AM »

Good morning y'all....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 09:51:56 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Spock"
Spock,
So who is the connection between Steve Croes and Geoffrey von Cromfroit?  You didn't ever tell us the answer to your question. I would like to know what the connection is as well as I don't want to just guess who it is.  

Good question Anna. What I was trying to say is that Steve Croes and Geoffrey Cromvoirt are more closely tied to Deepak Kalpoe than to Joran. I suspect this Steve Croes that Deepak says was at Carlos and Charlies that night, may have been one of the two "dogs" Joran said Deepak brought to the beach. He may be involved, it is unlikely he gave the suspects an alibi "out of the blue".  Also, there are pictures of Steve and Geoffrey together, so I speculate the second "dog" may have been Geoffrey. It could, of couse have been someone else. I think the "key" here is that Deepak did not have to be at work until late Monday, Satish and Croes either missed work or school the next day, and Geoffrey is tied closely to Croes. I suspect a "second group" went back to the beach, and I recall Dompig shared this idea with us last Fall.

Where does Deepak say that S. Croes was at CnCs that night?  In one of his statements he says Croes told him he was, but Croes is probably lying about that just like he was lying about seeing the HI dropoff.  I don't think Deepak ever said he saw Creos at CnCs that night himself.  And I don't believe either Croes or GVC ever met Natalee or has a thing to do with what happened to her.

Based on what we have "heard," Natalee & GVC had a confrontation on Friday night.  Natalee rebuffed his advances.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 09:53:46 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Here is the portion I believe you are looking for

Alec, as you can see now, I was telling truth about contact in Aruba. My contact had contacted Croes grandma (who he lives with), and I knew the story that Croes had told his grandma. If you are following the news, this story is same reason he is going free tomorrow....

Here's the story he told his grandma: He was on boat cleaning it, he heard arguing on beach, he then decided to go and check it out. He went out and check and recognized Deepak and then decided it was nothing, so he went back in boat. He told that the 4 people arguing were the brothers, Joran, and a girl. He went to cops with this info, next day, cops arrest him.

Back on the day I posted this, this was the story I knew cuz it was from his grandma. Today upon his release, we learn that he made up a story to back up his friend story and went to cops with it, then cops find out it not a truthful acct since the perps had changed their story.

But as you see now Alec, I do have sources in Aruba, and that they very much connected to key players in this story

Thanks for posting that, Bleachedblack.  I did post about this a couple of days ago but was told it was a maid at a hotel who saw this.  I don't usually try to correct even factual errors any more because I get

scratched too badly and tend to
rather than fight about it but this is correct.

And further one of our own Aruban monkey posters posted at Major Wager which is promoting online sports betting.  Michael Posner was at the forefront in online betting so I have always wondered if there was a connection to this poster and Posner.  By that I mean an employee or person just looking after the interest of the gaming industry, etc. Not a relative or anything like that, just a friendly connection.

So I do remember it being said Steve Croes told this to his Grandmother very early on and it makes more sense also as to his arrest for in Aruba they do tend to arrest the witnesses and let the suspects go.  

Sleuth who has not posted lately said she did not think Steve Croes could have seen or heard from where his boat was supposed to be that night so I don't know, just something to keep in the back of one's mind.

There is more to Steve Croes connection than we know at present for it never made sense for him to just volunteer to go in and vouch for a story that never happened and most especially long after the suspects had changed that story.  If he actually did that, it would have to make him just unbelievably dense and while I do understand most of these kids have long since fried their brains with substance abuse, surely he is not that stupid.    Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 09:55:43 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
IIRC I think there are 2 monkeys whos Birthdays we may have missed? Or they are coming up soon. (Im having a brain fart here.. lol)

Well, I second those wishes!  Happy Birthday, Easy and Yap!

Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 10:00:52 AM »

Well, I thought Spock had the answer and some in-depth perspective on it all and was giving us a quiz.   Embarassed Didn't realize he was asking for information.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 10:03:59 AM »

Sorry Monks, I crashed around 9ish last night.
OF, I bet Jacobs has his tail caught in many things.
Dihannah1, I think I recall Jossy saying that he never heard of j2k prior to this, but did say on Dana that the Dos Santos kids was bad news (paraphrasing)
Sam, yes several Monkeys reported astrid vr’s house for sale.

Shiz, yes in one of dk’s statements he states sc was at c&c and saw them w/ Nat. He didn’t come forward b/c something like he called in sick to work (tattoo) and went out.

Happy BDay Easy and Yappers

Hi Monkeys

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 10:24:20 AM »

NM,
I left something for you in the Monkey Lounge on the Test Thread if you want it as a spare.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 10:31:40 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Well, I second those wishes!  Happy Birthday, Easy and Yap!

Well, I gotta say it too - and borrow from Angie's cake - since I don't know quite how to post those Embarassed

Happy Birthday to Easy and YAP!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Is there any way to put together side-by-side pictures of Koen and Steve C from 2005 and now?  Also any others in that group that seem to have morphed into the true monsters that they were all along?

I for one hope the guilt is EATING THEM ALIVE!!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2006, 10:36:02 AM »

Happy Birthday to yapperz

And Happy Birthday to Easywriter

PERSONA NON GRATA

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 10:37:10 AM »

NM,
I left something for you in the Monkey Lounge on the Test Thread if you want it as a spare.  

Hey Anna,
How sweet! Thank you so much!  I found and bought an umbella w/ my amicon(?) monkey face!!

I don't know but when I look in the mirror, I'm looking more and more like my monkey-face Laughing

Peaches, I hope your pain goes away quickly.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 10:40:56 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

I for one hope the guilt is EATING THEM ALIVE!!!!

I hope nobody involved ever has another minute's peace as long as they are taking in oxygen on this earth.  I hope nightmares are the highlight of their very existence.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.