April 26, 2024, 02:24:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 117103 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2006, 11:26:22 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
OT

I went to http://www.myheritage.com/ and you upload a photo of yourself and it finds someone famous that you look like and then post both your photo and their's..  It said that I was an 80% match of Oded Fehr and I have a clean shaven face.  I guess it was my eyes and face..  Its fun..

Hi Terry and nights~!  That sounds like a fun link!  TY!
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2006, 11:28:51 PM »

OT

I went to http://www.myheritage.com/ and you upload a photo of yourself and it finds someone famous that you look like and then post both your photo and their's..  It said that I was an 80% match of Oded Fehr and I have a clean shaven face.  I guess it was my eyes and face..  Its fun..

Thanks Terry .............

It Said I Was A Match For ..............

Rin Tin Tin ..............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2006, 11:30:26 PM »

OT

Cool, but who is Oded Fehr. You must be more famous. Becasue I never heard of Oded. Who does JR look like ? Medusa. OOOOOHHHHH
I have an idea that I will execute tomorrow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2006, 11:32:09 PM »

Quote from: "Stom"
Hello to all.  It’s been a long time.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Here is a free-version of the choller incident that was narrated in Bondia.  I don’t speak Papiamento, so Arubans, please don’t be offended by any mistakes I may have made.  I too wish Getagrip was around.

Choller throws man down and mugs him

Saint Nicholas- Monday 3:30 AM a man born in The Netherlands went to San Nicholas to tell the police that he had been mugged by a choller.  He said that he parked his car bear a house under construction and asked the keeper of the site to watch his car.  Afterwards, he walked to Jan  Steen Street.  A man got close and asked him for a smoke.  He gave him one.  At once the man attacked him from behind throwing him to the floor, taking 50 Florins from his coat (jacket).  The guard let the police know that the Billinghurse choller committed the act.  The police looked in the neighborhood, but did not run into Billinghurse.  R made a complaint so that the Police continue with the investigation.

Thanks Stom - how are you...long time no see!

My interest was in the intitials of the person, L.V.R. which is the same as Lorenzo Van Rijn.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2006, 11:33:19 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Since we've been discussing Steve Croes and his probably not so innocent involvement in this case - does anyone remember the story/rumors of Steve being a drug dealer connected to the mob?

I don't remember that story SunFreak but I do believe Steve is a drug dealer.  JMO.

One Has To Wonder Why Steve Croes Is'nt In Jail ............

Oh I Forgot Just Another Witness Not Sworn In...........

Seems Karin Janssen Does'nt Like Swearing In Witnesses ............

ON PURPOSE ...................

Rolling Eyes

Widget you were right from day one that it was Karin Janssen.  She was unwilling to do her job.  When the assistant prosecutor in the investigation comes to you and says Koen needs to be questioned and you totally ignore her request because you are protecting a friend's son or maybe a guy you are having an affair with is just disgraceful  She refused to investigate and took advantage of her position as a prosecutor.  She is in charge of the investigation.  She neglected her duties.  JMO.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2006, 11:33:56 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
There is no way Steve Croes works much.  Eighty percent of the photo albums I have searched on the Internet that had anything to do with Aruba contained his pictures and usually one of his friend, Jerry.  I was wondering if Jerry was the other dog, but then it might have been real dogs because there is some talk about that on some of the European sites.

Jerry Is A Carbon Copy Of The Police Sketch Of The Beach Stalker ...

Rolling Eyes

Pretty Darn Close ..........

The Hair Line , The Glasses , The Neck , The Lips ........

Rolling Eyes

Thats about as close as you can get!

"Who let the dogs out"

I saw the pic as I scrolled down, saw the sketch and exclaimed "Oh my goodness!"   Are we sending this to Jossy or Greta?

Oh my gosh ~ it **IS** him!  Okies Monkeys...  I'm almost afraid to ask...  What is the new story?

Did Joran really leave Natalee on the beach ~ and Steve Croes came with 2 dogs ~ one of them being this Jerry guy ~ and **THEY** were the ones who killed her??????

I know I'm just coming in the middle (or the near end?) of this discussion, and jumping to conclusions....  But that really is a question...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2006, 11:34:31 PM »

I Imagine That Paulus's Monday Morning Call To K.J. Went Like This ....

Hi Karin... Remember That Favor You Owed Me ......

Yeah .......

Well My Son Killed An American Tourist & We Have To Have A Diversion.

OK ...... What Do You Have In Mind .....

We Cant Pin It On His Friends Cause They Know He Killed Her ....

We Need Time To Get Rid Of All The Evidence & Her Body .......

Ok ...... I'll Be Right Over ............

Thats The Day The Alibis Were Put Into Motion .......

And The Black Dudes Became The Diversion ...........

Rolling Eyes

If Joran and/or Paulus was not involved with Natalee's "disappearance," the K2 would be hanging from the dividi tree or whatever that ugly thing is and it would be over.  No way.  Joran and his evil father are the culprits but the K2 know something that has kept them from swinging.  IT WAS NO ACCIDENT.  If it had been an accident, Paulus in all his knowledge of the law and being a medical officer at the hospital, would have taken her there, had her treated, or pronounced dead, and apologies would have been made to her family and she would be resting in Birmingham right now.  No, the body would be their best witness if it was an accident, regardless of what anyone says.  Bodies do not lie.  She could have proved the innocence or guilt of anyone involved, the reason they "disappeared" the body.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2006, 11:38:21 PM »

Yeah .......

Rolling Eyes

If Joran and/or Paulus was not involved with Natalee's "disappearance," the K2 would be hanging from the dividi tree or whatever that ugly thing is and it would be over.  No way.  Joran and his evil father are the culprits but the K2 know something that has kept them from swinging.  IT WAS NO ACCIDENT.  If it had been an accident, Paulus in all his knowledge of the law and being a medical officer at the hospital, would have taken her there, had her treated, or pronounced dead, and apologies would have been made to her family and she would be resting in Birmingham right now.  No, the body would be their best witness if it was an accident, regardless of what anyone says.  Bodies do not lie.  She could have proved the innocence or guilt of anyone involved, the reason they "disappeared" the body.

I agree 1000% Tyler.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2006, 11:38:46 PM »

OT

O/T
Thanks for the "fun" link, Terry ~ I saw this once before ~ but never had a chance to do it because of using Safari...  from a Monkey tip yesterdayI'm going to download Foxfire...  which is also the browser that MyHeritage" site recommends for Macs...

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: September 13, 2006, 11:39:28 PM »

Yeah .......

Rolling Eyes

Hi Tyler .............

EXACTLY .................

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2006, 11:40:17 PM »

Ok, so the JR idea is no good. It is specific to human faces.
Oh well.......
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2006, 11:40:58 PM »

Since we've been discussing Steve Croes and his probably not so innocent involvement in this case - does anyone remember the story/rumors of Steve being a drug dealer connected to the mob?

I don't remember that story SunFreak but I do believe Steve is a drug dealer.  JMO.

Hmmm....I'll see if I can find the story. BRB.

I haven't located the Steve Croes story but ran accross this:

-failure to search all of the properties of all of the suspects (such as Lorenzo van der Sloot van Rijn's Barcadera ranch house, which we know now is a drug lab thanks to PIs),

Yesterday, we were discussing the container port in Barcadera!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2006, 11:43:05 PM »

Yeah .......

Rolling Eyes

I agree 1000% Tyler.

Is there a remote possibility that the drug link is so powerful ~ seems drugs *IS* Aruba's economy ~ that the cover-up was done for this reason alone...

Dang...  Joran saying that he was the last one with her....  

I just can't see him being innocent...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 13, 2006, 11:43:55 PM »

-failure to search all of the properties of all of the suspects (such as Lorenzo van der Sloot van Rijn's Barcadera ranch house, which we know now is a drug lab thanks to PIs),

Shocked
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: September 13, 2006, 11:43:57 PM »

Quote from: "vms"
September 2, 2006

September 8, 2006

What is with all the finger signs in those pimps pictures?  It looks disgusting.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: September 13, 2006, 11:45:25 PM »

And when is Holland going to start the "brand new investigation???"  The END of this month............

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: September 13, 2006, 11:48:40 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

Yeah .......

Rolling Eyes

I agree 1000% Tyler.

Is there a remote possibility that the drug link is so powerful ~ seems drugs *IS* Aruba's economy ~ that the cover-up was done for this reason alone...

Dang...  Joran saying that he was the last one with her....  

I just can't see him being innocent...

Hi Katz .........

95 % Of All Cases Shows That The Last One To Be Seen With ..........

A Murdered Person, Or A Missing Person Is The One Responsible For ...

Said Person ............In Jorans Case Its 100 % SURE .............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: September 13, 2006, 11:50:04 PM »

Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "vms"
September 2, 2006

September 8, 2006

What is with all the finger signs in those pimps pictures?  It looks disgusting.

The Top Photo Has Steve Showing His Audience The Size of His ......

DINGHY ..........

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: September 13, 2006, 11:50:10 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
WOW I am convinced after reading the last couple pages that Jerry is the suspect in the sketch.  That comparison should be posted on the front page.  

I maintain that Arashi was the meeting place.  There were locals there the following night when Charles Croes went there at 2 in the morning.  I would be willing to bet there were other there as well on the previous night/ morning...

I agree that the sketch looks just like Jerry.  He may have even sat with the sketch artist while it was being drawn  Wink

Laughing  Laughing

I'm making a joke but I'm actually serious.  What if that sketch was BS and it actually was a sketch of Jerry.

If memory serves, Dave said either in the book or on TV, that he knew who this beach predator was, that he had the tag number, etc., for ALE and they did nothing about it.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 13, 2006, 11:51:46 PM »

I'm making a joke but I'm actually serious.  What if that sketch was BS and it actually was a sketch of Jerry.

If memory serves, Dave said either in the book or on TV, that he knew who this beach predator was, that he had the tag number, etc., for ALE and they did nothing about it.

You are correct Tyler.  Dave did mention it on TV.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.