March 28, 2024, 02:05:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 115055 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2006, 11:52:18 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Spock wrote:

Shizaru, there are many theories to consider, you have yours and I have mine. None is better than the other, and both are speculative. We will just have to wait and see. This does make for good discussion.

Absolutely true!

Shizaru wrote:

"I think either Joran killed her on the beach, or Joran raped her on the beach and then 2K went back and killed her after Joran left"

I agree Joran is deeply involved, so are the Kalpoes, and so it appears is Steve Croes and another "dog". In my opinion, Joran did far more than finger the girl who kept passing out and "could not be awakened after going into the water". Also, Croes gave that alibi for a reason and not "simply out of the blue".  He was fired from the Tatoo for leaving the boat that night, and told Deepak he was at C&C that night.  Satish, also confirmed the story. A return visit to the beach by Deepak and the "dogs" opens up the timeline by several hours and provides an oportunity with a boat to dispose of the evidence. I do believe there is considerable truth in Jorans declaration as he was crying (expressing involuntary remorse) and visibly distressed during the admission:

"I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”  
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

I want to be careful here. This is all in my opinion and based on limited facts and speculation. Other theories could be equally consistent.

Spock, some of those pictures you have enhanced, appear to look more like dead dogs than human.  Do you think there might have actually been dogs there?  No, I know no one agrees, but I do think it was meant to be canines, and not "sorry people."  I really think this plays right in with what I see some of the Europeans searching for when they come to this site.  I watched that site meter for months now and I have seen searches of "girls having sex with dogs" many times, and I believe they were talking about "dogs" as in animals.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2006, 11:55:23 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Hi Katz .........

95 % Of All Cases Shows That The Last One To Be Seen With ..........

A Murdered Person, Or A Missing Person Is The One Responsible For ...

Said Person ............In Jorans Case Its 100 % SURE .............

Cool

Hey Widget!  How's it going?  And yeah ~ Joran not only admitted to being the last one SEEN with Natalee ~ he SAID that he was "THE LAST ONE **WITH** HER...  

Freudian slip....  ya think?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2006, 11:56:42 PM »

I've been playing around with animations tonight and managed to create a simple animation to show how I feel about Server Pronto, the server that runs the forum that has caused us so many problems in the past.

Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 13, 2006, 11:57:01 PM »

O/T - -- Former Texas Gov. Ann Richards, a nationally known Democrat who lost the '94 gubernatorial race to George W. Bush, has died at 73.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2006, 11:57:08 PM »

Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "vms"
September 2, 2006

September 8, 2006

What is with all the finger signs in those pimps pictures?  It looks disgusting.

The Top Photo Has Steve Showing His Audience The Size of His ......

DINGHY ..........

Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing cute, Widget ~ very cute!

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: September 13, 2006, 11:57:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Spock"
Spock wrote:

Shizaru, there are many theories to consider, you have yours and I have mine. None is better than the other, and both are speculative. We will just have to wait and see. This does make for good discussion.

Absolutely true!

Shizaru wrote:

"I think either Joran killed her on the beach, or Joran raped her on the beach and then 2K went back and killed her after Joran left"

I agree Joran is deeply involved, so are the Kalpoes, and so it appears is Steve Croes and another "dog". In my opinion, Joran did far more than finger the girl who kept passing out and "could not be awakened after going into the water". Also, Croes gave that alibi for a reason and not "simply out of the blue".  He was fired from the Tatoo for leaving the boat that night, and told Deepak he was at C&C that night.  Satish, also confirmed the story. A return visit to the beach by Deepak and the "dogs" opens up the timeline by several hours and provides an oportunity with a boat to dispose of the evidence. I do believe there is considerable truth in Jorans declaration as he was crying (expressing involuntary remorse) and visibly distressed during the admission:

"I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”  
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

I want to be careful here. This is all in my opinion and based on limited facts and speculation. Other theories could be equally consistent.

Spock, some of those pictures you have enhanced, appear to look more like dead dogs than human.  Do you think there might have actually been dogs there?  No, I know no one agrees, but I do think it was meant to be canines, and not "sorry people."  I really think this plays right in with what I see some of the Europeans searching for when they come to this site.  I watched that site meter for months now and I have seen searches of "girls having sex with dogs" many times, and I believe they were talking about "dogs" as in animals.

The Dutch Also Like To Watch Sex With ........

Donkeys .......
Horses ........
Goats .......
Snakes ......
Fish .......

What A Sick Bunch ........

75 % Of The Population Are On Drugs .........

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: September 13, 2006, 11:57:53 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I'm making a joke but I'm actually serious.  What if that sketch was BS and it actually was a sketch of Jerry.

If memory serves, Dave said either in the book or on TV, that he knew who this beach predator was, that he had the tag number, etc., for ALE and they did nothing about it.

You are correct Tyler.  Dave did mention it on TV.

So ~ the sketch is bogus then?  And not really related to Natalee's demise?

Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: September 13, 2006, 11:57:56 PM »

I've been playing around with animations tonight and managed to create a simple animation to show how I feel about Server Pronto, the server that runs the forum that has caused us so many problems in the past.

Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: September 13, 2006, 11:59:11 PM »

Widget, I think you and Anna are the only ones who agree with me on that (regards the Dutch).  I do believe it was she who pointed out to me that she too believed it was "dogs" in those containers.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2006, 12:02:01 AM »

I don't see Appeals on line to post this find herself but it is hers and not mine.  I posted it in full in the Murder and Crime Thread but think because of the Interpol connection it is also topical to the Lively Discussion as well.

Here is yet another example of Aruba concealing a murder as natural causes.  Thank goodness the family was able to verify via other means.  And note Interpol is now involved as well.  So Interpol has to know that there is a tendency to lie and conceal in Aruba.  This is just a classic Aruban cover up!  Again, Appeals found this and not me but I couldn't wait to share it because Interpol has been involved in this.  That means they know they lie on One Happy and Crime-Free Island.

February, 2006, Murder in Aruba of Bernard Ramsaran

FULL STORY

Interpol agents on murder case
Richard Charan rcharan@trinidadexpress.com
Monday, March 20th 2006

Local homicide officers have contacted Interpol to help them find two men they hope can help solve the strange case of a Rio Claro man who was invited to the United States, but who ended up in Jamaica and died in Aruba.

An initial autopsy in Aruba on the body of Bernard Ramsaran, 59, concluded that he died of heart failure.

A second autopsy done at the request of his family found something more sinister - traumatic asphyxia - which indicated he was strangled.

Ramsaran's family declined to speak to the Daily Express yesterday.

However, investigators were told that in early February Ramsaran, of Agostini Road, Rio Claro, was contacted by a friend with whom he worked aboard a ship five years ago.

The friend reportedly offered Ramsaran a job in Texas. Ramsaran left the country, but on February 5, called his family from Jamaica to say he would be returning to Trinidad by sea.

On Carnival Sunday, a caller from Aruba contacted Ramsaran's family to say he had died and asked for two family members to come to the island to identify the body.

The family reported declined but an autopsy was done.

Ramsaran's body was returned to Trinidad on March 4, and an autopsy paid for by the family was done.

The finding was traumatic asphyxia and unnatural death.

The family reported the findings to police.

Ramsaran's body was found to have several marks of violence. He was buried on Saturday after a funeral at his home.

San Fernando Hom-icide Bureau officers are investigating.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=144399597

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2006, 12:03:06 AM »

Klaas
Can you make me one that says "Tiaras Suck!" ?  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2006, 12:05:43 AM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2006, 12:06:01 AM »

Widget, I think you and Anna are the only ones who agree with me on that (regards the Dutch).  I do believe it was she who pointed out to me that she too believed it was "dogs" in those containers.

Well Lets Say The Dogs Are Animals ..........

There Is A Matress Supposedly Covered With Dogs Blood ..........

These Sick Kind Of People Would Film An Act Like This & Try To Sell It ..

To Either Sickos In Holland Or Denmark Who Produce 95 % of This SMUT.

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2006, 12:06:33 AM »

There is no way Steve Croes works much.  Eighty percent of the photo albums I have searched on the Internet that had anything to do with Aruba contained his pictures and usually one of his friend, Jerry.  I was wondering if Jerry was the other dog, but then it might have been real dogs because there is some talk about that on some of the European sites.

Jerry Is A Carbon Copy Of The Police Sketch Of The Beach Stalker ...

Rolling Eyes

I would not want to meet these two in a dark alley.  Sharks.  Do these two gumbos think any American tourist would take a shine to them?  yuky!

Pretty Darn Close ..........

The Hair Line , The Glasses , The Neck , The Lips ........

Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: September 14, 2006, 12:06:50 AM »

Hi Lala's.  I am here to play LVR or SHANGO OR TANGO, OR SIMIAN PSYCHO.  You name it.

Good night, Sweet San.  I love you pistol-packing chimp.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 14, 2006, 12:06:59 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas
Can you make me one that says "Tiaras Suck!" ?  Laughing

You bet!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2006, 12:07:32 AM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

Nite San!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2006, 12:14:06 AM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

Good night, San.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: September 14, 2006, 12:15:19 AM »

Well Lets Say The Dogs Are Animals ..........

There Is A Matress Supposedly Covered With Dogs Blood ..........

These Sick Kind Of People Would Film An Act Like This & Try To Sell It ..

To Either Sickos In Holland Or Denmark Who Produce 95 % of This SMUT.

Rolling Eyes

Besitos, Widget.   Very Happy

I did post on one of the photo threads that it looked for all the world to me like a big old Rottweiller smushed into those rocks.  Not the one that appears to be a tiny arm but the ones with black down in a crevice in the rocks.

And this was before Joran's gf posted a link to the sick photos of the girl with dogs.  They had to know we would see that.  Was it some sort of sick joke or what?  Why was that link there?

And I don't think bestiality is even illegal in those countries you mention.  Freedom of Speech, ya know.  Thank goodness we have cruelty to animals laws in this country that prevents this from being a "legitimate" business.

We are always looking for new theories and unfortunately that one fits as well as any other.  Confused

JMO always.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: September 14, 2006, 12:15:53 AM »

Well, since it is slow this evening, I am going to post this for Joran, who says it takes a case or two of beer to make him drunk and we know what a liar he is, so this is just fair warning for him, and I think, hope and pray the last one applies to him in a very large way.

New liquor warning labels:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell
Happened to your bra and panties.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when
You are not.
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a +++++.
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and
Over again that you love them.
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are
Really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse
With members of the opposite sex without spitting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher,
Smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing
WITH you.
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING:
The consumption of alcohol may be a major factor in getting your ass kicked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.