April 19, 2024, 03:11:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 116702 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2006, 12:19:46 AM »

One more warning Tyler

The consumption of alcohol may cause you to look like Steve Croes.

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2006, 12:20:01 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Hi Lala's.  I am here to play LVR or SHANGO OR TANGO, OR SIMIAN PSYCHO.  You name it.

Good night, Sweet San.  I love you pistol-packing chimp.

Hi Tyler, Let's talk about LVR.  I would really like to see his statements.  I think he's the supplier for the entire island. Always have. He's also important because, even Bondia was afraid of him.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2006, 12:20:22 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Isn't the sketch made from an eyewitness working from memory?  Just remembering what they could and so not be exact as to the nose, etc.?

I saw the pic as I scrolled down, saw the sketch and exclaimed "Oh my goodness!"   Are we sending this to Jossy or Greta?

The sketch resembles Jerry, but I believe is not of Jerry.  In the sketch, the perp has a longer straighter nose, where Jerry is pug nosed.  Jerry is to say the least chubby, where the sketch is of a big man, not a chubby one.  Is Jerry perverted enough to be the perp, who knows?  I think Jerry could be a mean "dog" though.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2006, 12:22:03 AM »

Tyler....lol... what it it with drunks and the telephone ?
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2006, 12:29:39 AM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "vms"
September 2, 2006

September 8, 2006

What is with all the finger signs in those pimps pictures?  It looks disgusting.

LOL -  if that's the case...he should have stayed on the Tatoo and gone to sleep!

The Top Photo Has Steve Showing His Audience The Size of His ......

DINGHY ..........

Rolling Eyes
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2006, 12:31:12 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Lala's.  I am here to play LVR or SHANGO OR TANGO, OR SIMIAN PSYCHO.  You name it.

Good night, Sweet San.  I love you pistol-packing chimp.

Hi Tyler, Let's talk about LVR.  I would really like to see his statements.  I think he's the supplier for the entire island. Always have. He's also important because, even Bondia was afraid of him.

Are we going to get a copy of his statement?  And I agree with you ~ I think he is too...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: September 14, 2006, 12:31:57 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Widget, I think you and Anna are the only ones who agree with me on that (regards the Dutch).  I do believe it was she who pointed out to me that she too believed it was "dogs" in those containers.

Well Lets Say The Dogs Are Animals ..........

There Is A Matress Supposedly Covered With Dogs Blood ..........

These Sick Kind Of People Would Film An Act Like This & Try To Sell It ..

To Either Sickos In Holland Or Denmark Who Produce 95 % of This SMUT.

Rolling Eyes

Besitos, Widget.   Very Happy

I did post on one of the photo threads that it looked for all the world to me like a big old Rottweiller smushed into those rocks.  Not the one that appears to be a tiny arm but the ones with black down in a crevice in the rocks.

And this was before Joran's gf posted a link to the sick photos of the girl with dogs.  They had to know we would see that.  Was it some sort of sick joke or what?  Why was that link there?

And I don't think bestiality is even illegal in those countries you mention.  Freedom of Speech, ya know.  Thank goodness we have cruelty to animals laws in this country that prevents this from being a "legitimate" business.

We are always looking for new theories and unfortunately that one fits as well as any other.  Confused

JMO always.

I missed all this, TG, I guess.  What pics of dogs on the rocks or in containers? And what were the other pics?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2006, 12:33:13 AM »

Lala's,  I think LVR had the party at his house.  We were told by someone that some of Natalee's clothing was found there.  He was taken in very early on in the investigation but had a witness.  Yah, all PIMPS will witness for one another.  I think there were people who posted right here at Monkeys who were at his house at a party that night, who came here to post and lead us in other directions.  There is a reason that he is well protected and I suspect has to do with the partying and drugs.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2006, 12:33:32 AM »

Oh ~ and did LVR give more than one statement ~ or did ALR only bother him once?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2006, 12:37:08 AM »

Lala's,  I think LVR had the party at his house.  We were told by someone that some of Natalee's clothing was found there.  He was taken in very early on in the investigation but had a witness.  Yah, all PIMPS will witness for one another.  I think there were people who posted right here at Monkeys who were at his house at a party that night, who came here to post and lead us in other directions.  There is a reason that he is well protected and I suspect has to do with the partying and drugs.

Do you think he may be THE supplier of drugs for the island ~ or maybe one removed from the top ~ and that's why the protection...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2006, 12:39:10 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

Do you think he may be THE supplier of drugs for the island ~ or maybe one removed from the top ~ and that's why the protection...

He is not Mr. Big but he is not Mr. Little.  I think he is pretty big, but not Mr. Big.   Wink

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2006, 12:40:05 AM »

Absolutely!  I think that is why Simian mentioned the party several times and the alibi for the party.  And that is why Shango says he can't be touched.  that is also why our good friend Bondia/Julia/ETC. would never, ever provide us with a photo.  Also, if you notice, even Jossy doesn't know or at the least is reluctant to talk about him. I think there is a reason.  I think that reason is fear. This guy has a house here and a house there.  His family is wealthy by Aruba standards.  Just looking at his house makes you go HMMMM!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2006, 12:40:12 AM »

Sunfreak, the pictures of the rocks, with the containers/bags, that some thought were human body parts, looks more like dog parts.  If you can access them, please look again and see what you think.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2006, 12:44:58 AM »

Absolutely!  I think that is why Simian mentioned the party several times and the alibi for the party.  And that is why Shango says he can't be touched.  that is also why our good friend Bondia/Julia/ETC. would never, ever provide us with a photo.  Also, if you notice, even Jossy doesn't know or at the least is reluctant to talk about him. I think there is a reason.  I think that reason is fear. This guy has a house here and a house there.  His family is wealthy by Aruba standards.  Just looking at his house makes you go HMMMM!

Amazing how this is tying in...

And, yeah, Tyler ~ I don't really think that he's *TOP* ~ but I think he's right up there...  Even Jossy reluctant...  hopefully, just publicly...

And yeah ~ just that one house gives me a clue...

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2006, 12:47:05 AM »

Lorenzo's house is isolated down a straight road...that is unpaved...and guess what color it is?   JMO, of course. Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: September 14, 2006, 12:49:08 AM »

I often tried to get Bondia to talk about him...never would.  She always sidestepped my questions about him.  Told me more than I wanted to know.  this guy lives on the island and she couldn't find him to take a picture of him?  Really!  I wasn't born yesterday! Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #256 on: September 14, 2006, 12:50:35 AM »

Now, does anyone remember what Lorenzo's nickname was rumored to be?
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2006, 12:53:59 AM »

I never heard that he had a nickname...  this one will be interesting....

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 14, 2006, 12:55:01 AM »

Xtacy (sp)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: September 14, 2006, 12:55:50 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Xtacy (sp)

I knew someone would remember it.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.