April 19, 2024, 12:06:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 116696 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 10:40:56 AM »

In re-reading Satish's original statement as a witness, I did find where he says he and Deepak waited alone in Joran's apartment while Joran went to the "Big House" to print out his homework.  This would eliminate the computer in Joran's apartment or at least the printer there as I had thought existed.

This does surprise me for I would think three boys and one computer would make for very contentious household.  Maybe that explains some of the fighting.   Rolling Eyes   Don't think that would have worked at my house, at least not very well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2006, 10:49:36 AM »

Anna, I agree w/ the 1 computer. From what we've read/heard re: the spending $$ of the vds household it seems odd only 1 computer in a houshold of 5 w/ 3 being "students".

Also re: sc story to grandmom. who here would even entertain the idea that he would tell his Gram any true story especially of his evening whereabouts!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2006, 11:06:24 AM »

Rolling Eyes  I am not going to hold my breath for 2 weeks (ugh) for SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. We have been told so many times.....a month from now, a week from now.....etc. I do still hold out hope that someone who KNOWS WHAT REALLY happened will come out and speak. We all want real, TRUE answers. Hard to get truth after so many lies from SO MANY involved in this. Carry on........I will be here waiting.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2006, 11:32:53 AM »

NM,
It's not that he told his grandmother so much but that he evidently also told ALE that story.  I think that may be what got him arrested as much as his showing up too late with his HI witness version.

If you put the two together, this is odd behavior for a person totally uninvolved.  But all we have now are what somebody said.  With statements coming out so fast, perhaps it will be verified which version of how he spent his evening one way or the other or even the third for this gives his hearing the scream, being on duty on the Tattoo and being at C&C more or less at the same time.

He is a very strange person to say the least.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2006, 11:51:30 AM »

Yap's Birthday is on September 18th and Easy's is September 19th.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2006, 11:53:59 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
NM,
It's not that he told his grandmother so much but that he evidently also told ALE that story.  I think that may be what got him arrested as much as his showing up too late with his HI witness version.

If you put the two together, this is odd behavior for a person totally uninvolved.  But all we have now are what somebody said.  With statements coming out so fast, perhaps it will be verified which version of how he spent his evening one way or the other or even the third for this gives his hearing the scream, being on duty on the Tattoo and being at C&C more or less at the same time.

He is a very strange person to say the least.

He is a loser in life.  Anyone who comes forward to tell a story like that is involved in what happened in some way.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2006, 12:19:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Spock"
Spock,
So who is the connection between Steve Croes and Geoffrey von Cromfroit?  You didn't ever tell us the answer to your question. I would like to know what the connection is as well as I don't want to just guess who it is.  

Good question Anna. What I was trying to say is that Steve Croes and Geoffrey Cromvoirt are more closely tied to Deepak Kalpoe than to Joran. I suspect this Steve Croes that Deepak says was at Carlos and Charlies that night, may have been one of the two "dogs" Joran said Deepak brought to the beach. He may be involved, it is unlikely he gave the suspects an alibi "out of the blue".  Also, there are pictures of Steve and Geoffrey together, so I speculate the second "dog" may have been Geoffrey. It could, of couse have been someone else. I think the "key" here is that Deepak did not have to be at work until late Monday, Satish and Croes either missed work or school the next day, and Geoffrey is tied closely to Croes. I suspect a "second group" went back to the beach, and I recall Dompig shared this idea with us last Fall.

Where does Deepak say that S. Croes was at CnCs that night?  In one of his statements he says Croes told him he was, but Croes is probably lying about that just like he was lying about seeing the HI dropoff.  I don't think Deepak ever said he saw Creos at CnCs that night himself.  And I don't believe either Croes or GVC ever met Natalee or has a thing to do with what happened to her.

Based on what we have "heard," Natalee & GVC had a confrontation on Friday night.  Natalee rebuffed his advances.

I don't believe that was GVC, or that whoeever it was punched her.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2006, 12:21:16 PM »

I've often wondered what the priest at St. Ana Roman Catholic Church at Noord must think/know. Surely he has an opinion. Isn't that where Freddy served as an acolyte ? And isn't that close by the Sloot Compound ? I've always wondered if that photo of Freddy at the Sloot dining table was taken after a church service wherein he served.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2006, 12:22:43 PM »

O/T - BAHAMIAN OFFICIALS INVESTIGATING DEATH OF ANNA NICOLE SMITH’S 20-YEAR-OLD SON SAY HIS DEATH IS 'SUSPICIOUS'.

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2006, 12:23:19 PM »

In re-reading Satish's original statement as a witness, I did find where he says he and Deepak waited alone in Joran's apartment while Joran went to the "Big House" to print out his homework.  This would eliminate the computer in Joran's apartment or at least the printer there as I had thought existed.

This does surprise me for I would think three boys and one computer would make for very contentious household.  Maybe that explains some of the fighting.   Rolling Eyes   Don't think that would have worked at my house, at least not very well.

So Joran has no problem trampling through the main house in the middle of the night, running a printer making all kinds of noise but wouldnt take Natalee back to his apartment in a seperate building because he was afraid to wake someone up.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2006, 12:24:47 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Rolling Eyes  I am not going to hold my breath for 2 weeks (ugh) for SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. We have been told so many times.....a month from now, a week from now.....etc. I do still hold out hope that someone who KNOWS WHAT REALLY happened will come out and speak. We all want real, TRUE answers. Hard to get truth after so many lies from SO MANY involved in this. Carry on........I will be here waiting.

I agree with you.  This whole thing is just another bunch of BS
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2006, 12:34:13 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
I've often wondered what the priest at St. Ana Roman Catholic Church at Noord must think/know. Surely he has an opinion. Isn't that where Freddy served as an acolyte ? And isn't that close by the Sloot Compound ? I've always wondered if that photo of Freddy at the Sloot dining table was taken after a church service wherein he served.

I've often wondered if this is indeed the same priest that Dave H tried to meet with, and then the priest refused to?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2006, 12:34:15 PM »

Not only that, but there is an art teacher and an attorney ( who also taught -- didn't Arlene say he had taught her in a law class?) also living there and it doesn't ring true or make sense that there is only ONE computer serving all.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2006, 12:36:03 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I've often wondered if this is indeed the same priest that Dave H tried to meet with, and then the priest refused to?

I'm thinking it must be.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2006, 12:38:08 PM »

Anna wrote;

There is more to Steve Croes connection than we know at present for it never made sense for him to just volunteer to go in and vouch for a story that never happened and most especially long after the suspects had changed that story. If he actually did that, it would have to make him just unbelievably dense and while I do understand most of these kids have long since fried their brains with substance abuse, surely he is not that stupid

Anna, I am sure you are right. I think his alibi stories are a bunch of bunk. I think he was scared $hitle$$ at the time and still is (look at any recent pics of him and see for yourself.....looks like the dude hasn't been sober in.....15 months).

Here ,is an article that says SCwas detained due to testimony of one of the three which is probably closer to the truth. One of the 3 probably stated that SC was indeed at C+C's and/or the after-party.......

Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten told The Associated Press Croes was detained based on information from one of the other three detainees.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159970,00.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2006, 12:49:12 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Imagine that.  Here is a man desperately searching for his missing daughter and wanted to meet with a priest and being refused.  The priest would rather meet with a killer then meet with a grieving father.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2006, 12:52:06 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Is there any way to put together side-by-side pictures of Koen and Steve C from 2005 and now?  Also any others in that group that seem to have morphed into the true monsters that they were all along?

Something is going on with these people.  Maybe it is the stress of guilt.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2006, 01:17:07 PM »

Is that skinny pic of S Croes actually him or the guy who looks alot like him?

Klaas, do you have a pic of his look alike? TIA!!

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2006, 01:19:36 PM »

This is the most recent photo we have seen of Steve Croes

http://www.diario-aruba.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=8

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2006, 01:21:20 PM »

Looks like him to me....uhhhh, only skinny. Mishy I think you might mean
Quincey?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.