April 24, 2024, 10:40:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 117010 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: September 15, 2006, 10:14:29 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Roger,

He is the guy that collected funds from RU and most likely pocketed some of the funds and also seemed that Medlyrely was his girlfriend..

I think he and Medley had a "falling out" right before he shut down the Scrux forum.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: September 15, 2006, 10:15:19 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Yes, any critcizim of Beth is just so patently absurd.

Yes...absurd and also insulting. Beth and Jug and entourage did everything completely right...they KNEW time was of the essence and executed their moves perfectly....even delivering Joran up to the police on a silver tray. What galls the  anti- Beths is that she did it so very well and competently, exposing the stark moral vacuity of Aruba.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: September 15, 2006, 10:15:20 AM »

I thought the rule for avatars was they were supposed to be under 100 x 100 pixels.  These huge avatars and short posts make for a lot of  scrolling.  Can we shrink these please without anyone getting upset?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: September 15, 2006, 10:18:09 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Roger,

He is the guy that collected funds from RU and most likely pocketed some of the funds and also seemed that Medlyrely was his girlfriend..

I think he and Medley had a "falling out" right before he shut down the Scrux forum.

I wonder which one of her personalities he disagreed with?  Razz  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: September 15, 2006, 10:18:40 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I thought the rule for avatars was they were supposed to be under 100 x 100 pixels.  These huge avatars and short posts make for a lot of  scrolling.  Can we shrink these please without anyone getting upset?

Leslie - the reason why the avatars some have now are larger is because the avatar function isn't working correctly.  It's allowing larger sizes than it should plus you can only add an avatar from a weblink and in the 3rd option in your profile.

I believe we will be moving to a new forum format pretty soon and the size restriction will return.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 15, 2006, 10:18:45 AM »

Klaasend,

Its funny that he was privy to all this information but not the statements that are now out there..  So his sources only gave him what they wanted out there and now he see's he was made a fool of too..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: September 15, 2006, 10:20:11 AM »

There gone no problem, all have a good day and a great weekend.. I have way too much stuff going on right now anyway..
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: September 15, 2006, 10:20:54 AM »

Easy,

Have a great day with your Mother tomorrow..  I'm sorry you have to take pills to feel healthy..

That's the real zinger Terry.  The drugs keep me alive but they not make me feel healthy.  Make me feel like chit most of the time, but that is life as the years pass by.

We are going to have beautiful weather this weekend and that will be nice.  Me and mom will probably take a nice scenic drive along the bay and eat some great food.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: September 15, 2006, 10:23:37 AM »

Klaasend,

Its funny that he was privy to all this information but not the statements that are now out there..  So his sources only gave him what they wanted out there and now he see's he was made a fool of too..

Possibly?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: September 15, 2006, 10:27:08 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
Klaas,
Well, some are just a year or so quicker than others I guess!   Wink

And Beth is a distraught, grieving mother.  She was certainly NOT in charge of any aspect of any investigation.  I wish people would leave her out of their critique on how the case was mishandled by ALE.  All Beth could do was try to prevent people forgetting and she did a good job of that.  No way is she responsible in any way for the failure of ALE.

And I think I know which poster at BFN might be Roger, again from the writing style and the over-confidence.

People in Aruba seem to look at things bass ackwards (no wonder that place is so screwed up).  The ALE forced Beth to go to the media because they frankly didnt do shit to find natalee.  She had no choice but to pleade her case to the public due to the lack of any sort of investigation.  How else could Beth continue to search for her daughter unless she had the support from the public (and i mean Americans, not island dwellers with their head stuck in the sand)  I cannot even imagine the cost of the effort to find Natalee.  Apparently it was higher than even the island of Aruba could afford - or cared to spend, whichever.

Beth did the right thing and it took a ton of courage.  She is a very brave woman who exposed a whole island of corruption and is doing an amazing job to prevent this from ever happening again.  For over 15 months she has been fightin toe to toe with the evil on that island and she seems to be finally gaining an edge.  Time and time again all the breaks went to the criminals yet Beth is still resilient as all hell and deserves the support of all people in her struggle of good vs. evil.  Aruba evildo'ers - you will not and cannot break this woman.  You will provide justice for Natalee.

ABSOLUTELY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: September 15, 2006, 10:27:54 AM »

I actually think he stopped his site because of MedlyRely was over the edge even for him..  But interesting that he is posting now at BFN and not at FOB where MedlyRely is..

I noticed you were the topic of discussion at FOB for a few days. I guess we all get our turn at one of those sites eventually. lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 15, 2006, 10:28:03 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaasend,

Possibly?

I think that might happen to quite a few people if this case is ever resolved. They'll see how they were lead down the garden path by "posters" who were in fact connected to the Aruban elite.

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 15, 2006, 10:28:59 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Well, I couldn’t get Dana to spill the beans about his future plans except that some things were in the works and to stay tuned.  I do hope something good comes that guy’s way.  He has really built up an impressive repertoire of return guest and I like his style.  I also enjoy hearing the thoughts and questions from the listeners which include so many of you.  Hey!  Dana is a Monkey with a Monkey heart!

Garrison also really sang the guy’s praises last night along with several good things to say about the Monkeys and Red in particular.  I thought that was big of him and I found it interesting that he reads here enough to be familiar with the general consensus of thought.

Deep down I have a feeling we are all witnessing the beginning of something worthwhile that will broaden its reach across two continents.

Way to go Dana!

I agree with you, Easy, and I certainly hope and pray good things not only for the Holloway-Twitty family but for Dana & Red, who I believe have been instrumental in pushing forward to get us to this point where things are no DEAD, but AWAKENING.  

Thank you for all that you do in getting and keeping "Natalee alive" in the arena of thought.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: September 15, 2006, 10:32:59 AM »

There gone no problem, all have a good day and a great weekend.. I have way too much stuff going on right now anyway..

Always something ain't it!  I will get rid of mine too.  Don't want anyone getting their scroll finger injured.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: September 15, 2006, 10:34:07 AM »

No big plans for me.  My little mom is coming to visit and make sure I am still alive and taking drugs. lol

A helicopter is going to put the top on a high rise downtown tomorrow and there is a big to do at a park near by so people can watch.  I might check that out if I feel like getting up that early tomorrow.

Very Happy Easy, you might elaborate a little more for the folks and say it will adorn the top of the state's now tallest building. And the building is beautiful too!  Very Happy
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: September 15, 2006, 10:38:22 AM »

Quote from: "Ono"
No big plans for me.  My little mom is coming to visit and make sure I am still alive and taking drugs. lol

A helicopter is going to put the top on a high rise downtown tomorrow and there is a big to do at a park near by so people can watch.  I might check that out if I feel like getting up that early tomorrow.

Very Happy Easy, you might elaborate a little more for the folks and say it will adorn the top of the state's now tallest building. And the building is beautiful too!  Very Happy

Yep, it is the tallest building covering a wide area across state lines.  I've watched it come up from a very deep hole in the ground and it will get its peak tomorrow morning.

http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=102429
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: September 15, 2006, 10:42:43 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Well, I couldn’t get Dana to spill the beans about his future plans except that some things were in the works and to stay tuned.  I do hope something good comes that guy’s way.  He has really built up an impressive repertoire of return guest and I like his style.  I also enjoy hearing the thoughts and questions from the listeners which include so many of you.  Hey!  Dana is a Monkey with a Monkey heart!

Garrison also really sang the guy’s praises last night along with several good things to say about the Monkeys and Red in particular.  I thought that was big of him and I found it interesting that he reads here enough to be familiar with the general consensus of thought.

Deep down I have a feeling we are all witnessing the beginning of something worthwhile that will broaden its reach across two continents.

Way to go Dana!

I agree with you, Easy, and I certainly hope and pray good things not only for the Holloway-Twitty family but for Dana & Red, who I believe have been instrumental in pushing forward to get us to this point where things are no DEAD, but AWAKENING.  

Thank you for all that you do in getting and keeping "Natalee alive" in the arena of thought.

This case will one day come to a close (I hope) but there will always be other cases where victims need a voice.  Both Dana and Red can and will offer that platform to those people in the future, each having a special niche to fill.

Which just gave me a thought.  Red and Tom need to set up a chat area like some other sites and have special guest!  It would take things to another level.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 15, 2006, 10:44:57 AM »

Easy:

The weather is so beautiful now...take your mom to the new  (well, kinda new) Roussos' over the Bay (in the new shopping center across from Timber Creek) for lunch and eat out on their patio....did that last weekend and it was totally fine ~  Very Happy
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: September 15, 2006, 10:52:44 AM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Easy:

The weather is so beautiful now...take your mom to the new  (well, kinda new) Roussos' over the Bay (in the new shopping center across from Timber Creek) for lunch and eat out on their patio....did that last weekend and it was totally fine ~  Very Happy

I'm not a big fan of Roussos's food, but that is a nice shopping center.  I have taken her there before.  I was thinking about taking scenic 98 and stopping at Manci's for lunch to see if she checks out the Indian. lol
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 15, 2006, 11:15:12 AM »

Easy,

Have a great day with your Mother tomorrow..  I'm sorry you have to take pills to feel healthy..

That's the real zinger Terry.  The drugs keep me alive but they not make me feel healthy.  Make me feel like chit most of the time, but that is life as the years pass by.

We are going to have beautiful weather this weekend and that will be nice.  Me and mom will probably take a nice scenic drive along the bay and eat some great food.

Have a great time with your little mother Easy!! And give her a hug for me  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.