April 18, 2024, 04:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 116639 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2006, 04:09:25 PM »

Tylergal  Laughing  Laughing
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2006, 04:28:39 PM »

KLASS...

have i told u lately that i love you?????
you are the best

thanks for all the time u put into keeping us all in line...lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2006, 04:29:59 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
KLASS...

have i told u lately that i love you?????
you are the best

thanks for all the time u put into keeping us all in line...lol

Question Thanks, but what did I do now??
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2006, 04:35:34 PM »

nothing out of the ordinary...lol....

u r extraordinary....mrs. red told me so...lol Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2006, 04:36:22 PM »

I quit smoking yesterday at 10 AM - cold turkey.   Nicotine is a terrible drug to be addicted to and the withdrawal symptons are so unpleasant; I could barely think straight this morning.  

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

GMA message board.
http://forums.go.com/abcnews/GMA/forum?start=0&forumID=7

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2006, 04:38:40 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Here is the portion I believe you are looking for

Alec, as you can see now, I was telling truth about contact in Aruba. My contact had contacted Croes grandma (who he lives with), and I knew the story that Croes had told his grandma. If you are following the news, this story is same reason he is going free tomorrow....

Here's the story he told his grandma: He was on boat cleaning it, he heard arguing on beach, he then decided to go and check it out. He went out and check and recognized Deepak and then decided it was nothing, so he went back in boat. He told that the 4 people arguing were the brothers, Joran, and a girl. He went to cops with this info, next day, cops arrest him.

Back on the day I posted this, this was the story I knew cuz it was from his grandma. Today upon his release, we learn that he made up a story to back up his friend story and went to cops with it, then cops find out it not a truthful acct since the perps had changed their story.

But as you see now Alec, I do have sources in Aruba, and that they very much connected to key players in this story

Thanks for posting that, Bleachedblack.  I did post about this a couple of days ago but was told it was a maid at a hotel who saw this.  I don't usually try to correct even factual errors any more because I get

scratched too badly and tend to
rather than fight about it but this is correct.

And further one of our own Aruban monkey posters posted at Major Wager which is promoting online sports betting.  Michael Posner was at the forefront in online betting so I have always wondered if there was a connection to this poster and Posner.  By that I mean an employee or person just looking after the interest of the gaming industry, etc. Not a relative or anything like that, just a friendly connection.

So I do remember it being said Steve Croes told this to his Grandmother very early on and it makes more sense also as to his arrest for in Aruba they do tend to arrest the witnesses and let the suspects go.  

Sleuth who has not posted lately said she did not think Steve Croes could have seen or heard from where his boat was supposed to be that night so I don't know, just something to keep in the back of one's mind.

There is more to Steve Croes connection than we know at present for it never made sense for him to just volunteer to go in and vouch for a story that never happened and most especially long after the suspects had changed that story.  If he actually did that, it would have to make him just unbelievably dense and while I do understand most of these kids have long since fried their brains with substance abuse, surely he is not that stupid.    Rolling Eyes

Anna, these are 2 different stories.  The one posted a couple nights ago was about someone who heard a scream and saw 2 people dragging a woman on the beach.  That was the story that the maid at the Marriott told.

Obviously the story of hearing an argument on the beach is a different story altogether.  And that would be the Steve Croes story.  

Confusing b/c they are somewhat similar.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2006, 04:38:58 PM »

Leslie - good for you!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "San"
Yap's Birthday is on September 18th and Easy's is September 19th.

Glad you have a good  memory..LOL I knew they were one day apart.
Sorry YAP and EASY. guess we will celebrate again then.. OOPS!
I feel like an a$$... Sad

Thanks for the thought Angie, but I am putting my b-day off for a few more days and might just forget about it then! lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2006, 04:41:02 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Thanks for the thought Angie, but I am putting my b-day off for a few more days and might just forget about it then! lol

Laughing  Laughing Know what you mean Easy!  The older I get the more I want to forget about them..haha  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2006, 04:46:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Laughing Know what you mean Easy!  The older I get the more I want to forget about them..haha  Laughing

Yeah, I like to think of them as anniversaries.  This will be the 35th anniversary of my 20th birthday.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2006, 04:47:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "Ono"
I've often wondered what the priest at St. Ana Roman Catholic Church at Noord must think/know. Surely he has an opinion. Isn't that where Freddy served as an acolyte ? And isn't that close by the Sloot Compound ? I've always wondered if that photo of Freddy at the Sloot dining table was taken after a church service wherein he served.

I've often wondered if this is indeed the same priest that Dave H tried to meet with, and then the priest refused to?

None, that is what I too have wondered.

PS.  Shizaru, if it was not GVC, who was it?

I have no idea.  Doesn't have to be anyone we've heard of, could have been some random guy who looks like GVC.  I just don't think it's likely that GVC would deny ever meeting Natalee if he had been involved in such a public altercation with her.  Altho I have a easier time believing that, then I do that whoever it was punched her in the face.  She has bo bruises in subsequent photos.  It's farfetched that a guy would punch a girl he doesn't know, in a public place where a couple dozen of her male classmates are present, just for not dancing with him.  And if he did the result would probably be him getting beaten up pretty badly, not a minor "scuffle".   And also it's an improbable coincidence that, assuming Natalee was killed by Joran, she would have been physically assaulted by two different Dutch guys angry at being turned down, in as many days.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2006, 04:49:14 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO OF MY MONKEY ANGELS

E A S Y W R I T E R

and

Y A P P E R  Z Z Z Z

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2006, 04:51:07 PM »

Oh, wait, it's not your birthdays yet.  Well, darn, I will be gone then most likely anyway or forgotten.  You know I have that CRS disease.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2006, 04:52:05 PM »

WOW.. seems Koen and Steve sure packed on some pounds in a years time huh?  Makes me almost wanna look at my pics fomr last yr compared to this yr..LOL  YIKES!

Andre Santos looks like he's chubbed out too.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2006, 04:57:33 PM »

Yeah, I like to think of them as anniversaries.  This will be the 35th anniversary of my 20th birthday.

IOW, Easy, you will be 20 years old with 35 years experience.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2006, 05:00:12 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

IOW, Easy, you will be 20 years old with 35 years experience.

Yeah, that's the way I see it! lol
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2006, 05:06:43 PM »

For some reason this made me think of Aruba...  Cool

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2006, 05:16:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "Ono"
I've often wondered what the priest at St. Ana Roman Catholic Church at Noord must think/know. Surely he has an opinion. Isn't that where Freddy served as an acolyte ? And isn't that close by the Sloot Compound ? I've always wondered if that photo of Freddy at the Sloot dining table was taken after a church service wherein he served.

I've often wondered if this is indeed the same priest that Dave H tried to meet with, and then the priest refused to?

None, that is what I too have wondered.

PS.  Shizaru, if it was not GVC, who was it?

Went back through Dave's book looking for anything regarding a Catholic priest and finally found the reference ( it's not in his index ) ...It is in Chapter Eleven, entitled: "THE ONE HAPPY ISLAND" CONSPIRACY, beginning on page 177 and refers to the wooden cross, a foot and a half high, carved with "N.H."  into the wood with a rosary hanging from it  which he discovered located halfway between the Marriott and the Fisherman's Huts during his October 2005 visit.  On page 178 Dave says: " Later that afternoon, Art and I went to a Catholic Church to speak with the priest to see if he could tell us anything. We talked to his secretary, and she told us that the priest was in mass and we should come back the next day.  We made an appointment to come back, and the following afternoon, while we were eating, a group from AMERICA'S MOST WANTED came and interviewed us. Art and I were about to leave to meet with the priest when we received a phone call from Dompig saying that he had been contacted by the priest asking about why we wanted to meet with him. After that, the priest said he would not be available for the next three days. I would be gone by then. I did not think that to be a coincidence."

I wonder which Catholic priest was this ?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2006, 05:17:31 PM »

For some reason this made me think of Aruba...  Cool

Cute!
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2006, 05:27:38 PM »

Good Wednesday to you all.  Just passing through to say I have not forgotten this case nor any of you.  How are each and every one of you today?

Just perusing an old board and found this, interesting I thought as we look back at all that has happened.

"#41
AScheirer
June 10, 2005
08:24 PMAs a former member of sworn law enforcement community and a visitor to Aruba for eighteen plus years, I must comment that the Aruban police force would have a difficult time finding its
way out of a wet paper bag. Although it is nominally under the supervision of Dutch law enforcement authorities, its level of responsiveness/competence leaves much to be desired. I suspect that as with most tropical/equatorial police forces, they too have sucumbed to the warm weather and blue water. I do not hold much hope for an appropriate conclusion to this investigation as Aruba has closed ranks on this matter...and not withstanidng the incompetency of the local law enforcement officials (and I daresay, it is gross in nature), it is the hope and prayer of the elite segment of Aruba society that this matter be promptly swept "under the rug"."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.