April 25, 2024, 02:33:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 117052 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: September 15, 2006, 09:07:33 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Note to Red

Take that lovely woman that is your sweet and wonderful wife to the movies.  What are you?  A cheapskate? Really??? She deserves it...you know I'm right. Wink

I love you Lala's... LOL...
and yes you are right!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: September 15, 2006, 09:07:40 PM »

OK...

whats up with the  NO Bannana  pic
and LaLa's sharpening an AXE

Or is this one of those FMT's  (Female Monkey Things) and we Male Monkeys just need to accept and let it be..??

Just wondering .. Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: September 15, 2006, 09:09:06 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I thought I was out of the loop as far as movies go, but Star Wars and/or Titanic is PREtty bad.  Laughing

I am here on a Friday night though.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: September 15, 2006, 09:10:31 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Scrux: About Face !

Well, if it's him, it's clear that the publication of the statments available to date have proven to be a crisp slap across the face to the many strange pro-jvds/k2 posters in cyberspace.  Clearly also, many of these posters were (and are) part of an organized and orchestrated effort to sway opinions in consumer generated media outlets (like blogs).

Roger positioned himself as a "reasonable voice" in the dialog re: the case, but his positions were one sided and in many cases lacked proactive prosecutorial engagement, and that is something needed to PREVENT crimes (all crimes).  His focus on "the facts" animated his views, and he failed to recognize the overwhelming "circumstantial evidence" available as to the likely guilty parties' involvement.  Further, Roger hosted a band of openly pro-jvds posters who routinely insulted and degraded the HT Family and Natalee, herself.

Roger focused on facts, and generally ignored where they led.  He used the facts in context of law to support and publish for the full exoneration of jvds and k2.

But with the publication of the statements available to date, it is impossible for Roger, or anyone like him, to argue full innocence.  

Indeed the statements themselves are ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE of the crimes of perjury, obstruction of justice and contempt of court, on the part of k2 -- as both kalpoe brothers provided INTENTIONALLY FALSE testimony as witnesses in a murder case.  This is a felony level crime and should be prosecuted.

Where is Roger to discuss and review prosecutorial misconduct as part of this case to date?

I think that if that poster is Roger, that is a good thing, it would be better if he used his real name or Roger.
Just before Roger shut down his board, he and some of the rest of them had concluded that the HI lie was made up before Joran even spoke to the HTs'.
Anyway, he shut his board down for whatever reason.
I kinda thought that it had turned into something he didn't like and was uncomfortable with.
HOORAY, it's the WEEKEND   ! !  ! !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: September 15, 2006, 09:11:13 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Note to Red

Take that lovely woman that is your sweet and wonderful wife to the movies.  What are you?  A cheapskate? Really??? She deserves it...you know I'm right. Wink

I love you Lala's... LOL...
and yes you are right!!

I dont feel so bad now.. LOL    and CARNUT   ESP since you said Star Wars!!

MRS RED.. I wrote yah back!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: September 15, 2006, 09:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Hey Monkeys!

I thought I was out of the loop as far as movies go, but Star Wars and/or Titanic is PREtty bad.  Laughing

It is sad, sad... I have seen a couple of movies since, but Titanic is what Red and I last saw together... (we were dating back then....)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: September 15, 2006, 09:11:35 PM »

Carnut
At least you can remember the last one you went to ... Embarassed [/b]

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: September 15, 2006, 09:13:36 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
OK...

Or is this one of those FMT's  (Female Monkey Things) and we Male Monkeys just need to accept and let it be..??

I am going on a chiquita free diet.  How are you?  I gave up the pencils and went right for the hard stuff.  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: September 15, 2006, 09:14:41 PM »

Kat Gram....

Roger lost me completely at "women always fall in and out of sleeping during sex"..... WTH was that about???  

that defense of jvds... just made me  Rolling Eyes

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: September 15, 2006, 09:15:22 PM »

OK...

I am going on a chiquita free diet.  How are you?  I gave up the pencils and went right for the hard stuff.  Laughing

Lala's did you get my email???

Ang... thanks I replied...

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: September 15, 2006, 09:15:39 PM »

Carnut
At least you can remember the last one you went to ... Embarassed [/b]

Well it was a special occasion, I had to go to an indoor movie to see it because it had this newfangled 'Surround' sound thing that could only be experienced in the theater.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: September 15, 2006, 09:17:38 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

<<snip>>
I agree!   Very Happy

Trying to catch up while I eat my dinner.

Fried Green Tomatoes
Baked squash Casserole
Chicken Kiev

Yum!
I miss FlyingMermaids menus.

SunFreak
Where did you find GREEN tomatoes??
Cracker crumb, flour or cornmeal coating ??
Just wondering and drooling
TIA

I live in the South, so they sell green tomatoes in the grocery store.

I dip mine in a mix of cream & eggs, then coat them in a mix of cornmeal, flour & crackercrumbs.  Then fry them in crisco.  

They are soooooooo good!  Everybody loves 'em.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: September 15, 2006, 09:21:37 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

It is sad, sad... I have seen a couple of movies since, but Titanic is what Red and I last saw together... (we were dating back then....)

Bad, bad Mr. Red.  Laughing

You all need to have date night and alternate who gets to pick the activity.  Very Happy
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: September 15, 2006, 09:23:44 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

You all need to have date night and alternate who gets to pick the activity.  Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: September 15, 2006, 09:25:06 PM »

Memphis... you are too cute!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: September 15, 2006, 09:26:03 PM »

What's up with the no banannas ?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: September 15, 2006, 09:28:34 PM »

OK...

Or is this one of those FMT's  (Female Monkey Things) and we Male Monkeys just need to accept and let it be..?

OF ~ I'm not sure, but I think the above might be directed at a certain poster with a propensity for a certain type of hair accessory. I have missed lots in the last couple of days, but unfortunately, caught an extremely cruel post.

Actually, unbalanced, as in nutso, comes to mind rather than cruel.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: September 15, 2006, 09:32:07 PM »

OK...

Or is this one of those FMT's  (Female Monkey Things) and we Male Monkeys just need to accept and let it be..?

OF ~ I'm not sure, but I think the above might be directed at a certain poster with a propensity for a certain type of hair accessory. I have missed lots in the last couple of days, but unfortunately, caught an extremely cruel post.

Actually, unbalanced, as in nutso, comes to mind rather than cruel.

I have to say that I am disappointed about all of that too, cruelty is not a quality to aspire to... and I had always liked her... but I don't agree at all with what I am hearing happened... I must also say that I missed a post this morning and I think I might be glad that I did....

I will just echo Klaasend and say I am very disappointed... it's sad.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: September 15, 2006, 09:34:38 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I think Mrs Red is exaggerating. NEVER ....  Shocked
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: September 15, 2006, 09:36:39 PM »

<<snip>>
I agree!   Very Happy

Trying to catch up while I eat my dinner.

Fried Green Tomatoes
Baked squash Casserole
Chicken Kiev

Yum!
I miss FlyingMermaids menus.

SunFreak
Where did you find GREEN tomatoes??
Cracker crumb, flour or cornmeal coating ??
Just wondering and drooling
TIA

I live in the South, so they sell green tomatoes in the grocery store.

I dip mine in a mix of cream & eggs, then coat them in a mix of cornmeal, flour & crackercrumbs.  Then fry them in crisco.  

They are soooooooo good!  Everybody loves 'em.

SunFreak
YES...   the magic three coatings combined..like Grand-ma's
She add a little bit of sugrar  to the  egg & milk wash..

Gradpa would eat at least 2 tomatoes like this and have a fried balogna sandwich on the side.

Thank you  

Sorry for being O/T gang..but this does bring back fond memories of my grandparents.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.