March 28, 2024, 07:48:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 115043 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: September 15, 2006, 10:28:41 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Mrs. Red ~ could you please post your email address, OR do I need to have Klaas send it to me?  
I really don't get how y'all email when they aren't posted  Embarassed  Confused

I don't want to post it... because the forum is open  but Klaasend can give it to you...

Mrs. Red - you are going under the assumption that I can see emails and I can't.  If I haven't received an email from someone before I don't know it either.  In some cases, if the email doesn't mention their SM name in the subject I still can't find it.

But But Klaas I thought you could do anything Laughing

See Klaasend, I am not the only one...  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: September 15, 2006, 10:29:47 PM »

Mrs. Red ~ could you please post your email address, OR do I need to have Klaas send it to me?  
I really don't get how y'all email when they aren't posted  Embarassed  Confused

I don't want to post it... because the forum is open  but Klaasend can give it to you...

Mrs. Red - you are going under the assumption that I can see emails and I can't.  If I haven't received an email from someone before I don't know it either.  In some cases, if the email doesn't mention their SM name in the subject I still can't find it.

Klaas CAN do anything - she's just pretending so the rest of us won't feel so inferior.  Laughing  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: September 15, 2006, 10:31:44 PM »

For those of you that are following the Trenton Duckett case and the drama that Nancy Grace has created ... emails may be needed to NG.

Tonight Josh Duckett was on talking about doing a cra wash or some nonsense to raise money to search for Trenton.

Tim Miller is already on record as stating TES would help. They do not charge families.

Email NG and tell her or Josh to contact eithr SM or Tim Miller for help.

Thanks,
RED
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 15, 2006, 10:32:08 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Klaas CAN do anything - she's just pretending so the rest of us won't feel so inferior.  Laughing  Wink

You guys give me way too much credit!   Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 15, 2006, 10:35:10 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
For those of you that are following the Trenton Duckett case and the drama that Nancy Grace has created ... emails may be needed to NG.

Tonight Josh Duckett was on talking about doing a cra wash or some nonsense to raise money to search for Trenton.

Tim Miller is already on record as stating TES would help. They do not charge families.

Thanks,
RED

I saw a little bit of that Red.  Did I hear correctly that the Lawyer representing the mother will not give any information out regarding what his client told him.  She apparently drew a map for him and Nancy was livid because she said we don't know if this boy is dead or not and he could help find him.  The lawyer would not budge.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: September 15, 2006, 10:36:26 PM »

Klaas you have earned your credits BIG TIME   Very Happy

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: September 15, 2006, 10:36:29 PM »

Ok Monkeys, I am going to go and watch "the terminator" with Red... talk aobut pathetic.... but hey.. we are at least up to the 80's...  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: September 15, 2006, 10:36:44 PM »

O/T - while my company is watching the football game  Laughing

So I just started this teaching job, the first formal teaching job I've ever had.  It's only 2 days a week 4 hours each day so I've only taught 4 classes so far.  I've trained many people in the workplace but never taught in a classroom.

Well....guess I'm doing OK because they called me today to see if I'd substitute for a night class this coming Tuesday!!! Wink

I knew you would be a great teacher.  You have taught me a lot since I have been here.  Gosh!  If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know what photobucket was.  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: September 15, 2006, 10:36:48 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

You guys give me way too much credit!   Laughing

No we don't Klaas hard work pays off.  You spoiled everyone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: September 15, 2006, 10:37:08 PM »

Thanks,
RED

I saw a little bit of that Red.  Did I hear correctly that the Lawyer representing the mother will not give any information out regarding what his client told him.  She apparently drew a map for him and Nancy was livid because she said we don't know if this boy is dead or not and he could help find him.  The lawyer would not budge.

Question Drew a map??  And the figgen attorney won't give up the information?  That's BS!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: September 15, 2006, 10:38:14 PM »

Ok Monkeys, I am going to go and watch "the terminator" with Red... talk aobut pathetic.... but hey.. we are at least up to the 80's...  Laughing

Tell Red he's in my book until he takes you to the movies...and remember I have lots of pencils.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: September 15, 2006, 10:38:31 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Klaas you have earned your credits BIG TIME   Very Happy

Thanks Yapperz Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: September 15, 2006, 10:38:56 PM »

Thanks,
RED

Question Drew a map??  And the figgen attorney won't give up the information?  That's BS!

I just asked Red about it.. we are going to watch the rerun...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: September 15, 2006, 10:39:04 PM »

Thanks,
RED

Well you had to hear Nancy.  Even the other defense attorney disagreed.  Nancy said if she ever got in trouble she would want this guy to represent her.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: September 15, 2006, 10:39:58 PM »

OK seven more replies until we hit page 50 Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: September 15, 2006, 10:40:40 PM »

well i can babble for seven postings...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: September 15, 2006, 10:41:25 PM »

What did you say you were going to watch??  Predator??  LOLOL  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: September 15, 2006, 10:41:30 PM »

OK I'll help Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: September 15, 2006, 10:41:35 PM »

we really do have to email NG... she should be going after this damn judge...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: September 15, 2006, 10:41:41 PM »

anyone want to see a scary pic... before the cage closes?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.