April 23, 2024, 04:33:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTIONS FOR LEONARD PADILLA  (Read 16373 times)
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 08:33:02 PM »

I almost forgot to ask..There has been some speculation about Casey being involved in a gang or being associated with one.  Is there any evidence of her ever being involved in a gang, etc?
dmichette
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 11:53:14 PM »

Leonard may be on the Dana Pretzer show tonight or Sunday.  Please post any questions you'ld like answered and Dana will ask as many as he can.

dmichette
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 12:22:05 AM »

Dear Mr. Padilla,

I want you to know that I have a great deal of respect for you and your efforts to help find Caylee. 
My question to you is:  Was the chloroform search done after Caysee moved out of her parents house?  Could she have used the chloroform to keep the baby in a state of "slumber" while locked in the trunk, out of the way?  Could the trunk have been the actual place that Caylee died?  She lost the convenience of her live-in babysitters when she packed her belongings and moved out of Mom and Dad's house.  All she had were the boyfriends and her car.   She couldn't pay for a babysitter, and she probably felt Caylee's presence would threaten her chances of living with her potential romances.  What better babysitter than a bottle of chloroform to keep her quiet and the trunk of her car to hide her in while she "slept".  That would explain the missing blanket.  I think she overdosed the baby while in the trunk and left her there during the nights she slept with her boyfriends.  Maybe that's why she would wake up in cold sweats.  Maybe that's why there was such a strong presence of chloroform in the trunk.
june17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008, 02:21:52 PM »

has this area been searched yet?

Fabian Ave. This road dead ends. Easy access, hidden, private, dirt road, water.
cross streets are N Goldenrod (551) and E. Colonial Dr. (50)
Redrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 11:54:52 AM »

I would like to know about Casey's other phone.  Were the records from that phone ever obtained? I don't believe she had the questioned contacts in it, but I do believe she used a second phone.
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.