March 28, 2024, 06:00:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 318579 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1020 on: September 21, 2008, 09:48:14 AM »

Here is another article that is thought provoking.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)

NPD is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV-R), the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:[1]
has a grandiose sense of self-importance
is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
believes that he or she is "special" and unique
requires excessive admiration
has a sense of entitlement
is interpersonally exploitative
lacks empathy
is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Hypothetical causes

The etiology of this disorder is unknown according to Groopman and Cooper. However, they list the following factors identified by various researchers as possible factors.
An oversensitive temperament at birth
Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents
Valued by parents as a means to regulate their own self-esteem
Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback
Unpredictable or unreliable caregiving from parents
Severe emotional abuse in childhood
Being praised for perceived exceptional looks or talents by adults
"Excessive praise for good behaviors or excessive criticism for poor behaviors in childhood"

Some narcissistic traits are common and a normal developmental phase. When these traits are compounded by a failure of the interpersonal environment and continue into adulthood they may intensify to the point where NPD is diagnosed. It has been suggested that NPD may be exacerbated by the onset of aging and the physical, mental, and occupational restrictions it imposes as can most personality traits.

Clinical views

Pathological narcissism occurs over a broad spectrum of severity. In its more extreme forms, it is narcissistic personality disorder. NPD is considered to result from a person's belief that he or she is flawed in a way that makes the person fundamentally unacceptable to others. This belief is held below the person's conscious awareness; such a person would typically deny thinking such a thing, if questioned. In order to protect themselves against the intolerably painful rejection and isolation that (they imagine) would follow if others recognised their supposedly defective nature, such people make strong attempts to control others’ view of them and behaviour towards them.

Psychologists commonly believe that pathological narcissism results from an impairment in the quality of the person's relationship with their primary caregivers, usually their parents, in that the parents were unable to form a healthy, empathic attachment to them. This results in the child conceiving of themselves as unimportant and unconnected to others. The child typically comes to believe that he or she has some defect of personality which makes them unvalued and unwanted.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is isolating, disenfranchising, painful, and formidable for those diagnosed with it and often those who are in a relationship with them. Distinctions need to be made among those who have NPD because not each and every person with NPD is the same. Even with similar core issues, the way in which one's individual narcissism manifests itself in his or her relationships varies.

To the extent that people are pathologically narcissistic, they can be controlling, blaming, self-absorbed, intolerant of others’ views, unaware of others' needs and of the effects of their behavior on others, and insistent that others see them as they wish to be seen. They may also demand certain behavior from their children because they see the children as extensions of themselves, and need the children to represent them in the world in ways that meet the parents’ emotional needs. (For example, a narcissistic father who was a lawyer demanded that his son, who had always been treated as the "favorite" in the family, enter the legal profession as well. When the son chose another career, the father rejected and disparaged him.)

These traits will lead overly narcissistic parents to be very intrusive in some ways, and entirely neglectful in others. The children are punished if they do not respond adequately to the parents’ needs. This punishment may take a variety of forms, including physical abuse, angry outbursts, blame, attempts to instill guilt, emotional withdrawal, and criticism. Whatever form it takes, the purpose of the punishment is to enforce compliance with the parents' narcissistic needs.

People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any slight criticism, real or imagined. To avoid such situations, some narcissistic people withdraw socially and may feign modesty or humility.

Though individuals with NPD are often ambitious and capable, the inability to tolerate setbacks, disagreements or criticism, along with lack of empathy, make it difficult for such individuals to work cooperatively with others or to maintain long-term professional achievements. With narcissistic personality disorder, the person's perceived fantastic grandiosity, often coupled with a hypomanic mood, is typically not commensurate with his or her real accomplishments.

The exploitativeness, sense of entitlement, lack of empathy, disregard for others, and constant need for attention inherent in NPD adversely affect interpersonal relationships.

Sound like anyone we know??

Peace Monkeys
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: September 21, 2008, 09:50:45 AM »

O/T but can not contain myself anymore....JJinthemorning, I just wanted to say that you look absolutely FAAABBUUULOUS in that dress this morning!! 

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: September 21, 2008, 09:52:56 AM »

All my sick kids are sleeping so I can sneak back in for a sec..

Didnt Jesse take a lie detector test?

misitx ... I hope your children will be well soon.  Is it a flu?

Janet

______

HOA Re-Filing Injunction To Keep Protesters Out Of Neighborhood
POSTED: 6:00 am EDT September 16, 2008
UPDATED: 12:55 pm EDT September 17, 2008

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

AND even funnier

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

Sorry Janet I was not here to answer this last night..Thank goodness no flu really bad coughs, runny noses and my little one has a fever of 102...We will see how today goes...Thank You for asking..My oldest daughter had strep constantly and sleep apnea ~they took out her tonsils almost 2 years ago it was a blessing!! She seems to be having the easiest time with this viral thing..

I am behind so sorry if this has been addressed but were the results of  Casey's friends lie detector test ever revealed?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: September 21, 2008, 10:00:34 AM »

Yes Tomm - Casey = NPD...or so it seems.
I find her haughtiness - on the 911 call and during the police interviews -
a real turn off and her coldness, chilling!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: September 21, 2008, 10:01:13 AM »

I really botched that quote and reply  .

About the shower, could it have been an attempt at seduction.

I am thinking more on the lines of "framing" Jessie.By showering, it would leave evidence in his house/drains. Makes no sense for Casey to go shower at Jessie's apt. And with the Anthony's saying that Jessie had something to do ith Caylees demise makes me think even more that they are trying to frame him on this. IF he was let go from LE on "psych" issues gives the Anthon's more reason to point the finger at him.
I hate to think this was premeditated, but it just getting more and more likely in my opinion.

His dad did say in his myspace that there were some amazing things that would come out when all was said and done. He didn't elaborate, but perhaps he saw this coming?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=85212505
"So, I've decided to take a stand and let them bounce back at you.  I will not run.  I will not hide.  I will not stay quiet....ever...about anything.  Once the investigation is over and Caylee is found...I will speak the truth and bring EVERYTHING into the Light. The most important thing right now is finding Caylee.  After that, everyone is fair game."

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: September 21, 2008, 10:02:44 AM »

No misitx - I don't think results of polys have been released.
Hope your kids feel better soon.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: September 21, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »

After clicking that myspace link, it's this blog entry:

Monday, August 04, 2008
   Casting Stones Pt 2 - watch out for the bounce backs

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: September 21, 2008, 10:09:42 AM »

I really botched that quote and reply  .

About the shower, could it have been an attempt at seduction.

I am thinking more on the lines of "framing" Jessie.By showering, it would leave evidence in his house/drains. Makes no sense for Casey to go shower at Jessie's apt. And with the Anthony's saying that Jessie had something to do ith Caylees demise makes me think even more that they are trying to frame him on this. IF he was let go from LE on "psych" issues gives the Anthon's more reason to point the finger at him.
I hate to think this was premeditated, but it just getting more and more likely in my opinion.

His dad did say in his myspace that there were some amazing things that would come out when all was said and done. He didn't elaborate, but perhaps he saw this coming?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=85212505
"So, I've decided to take a stand and let them bounce back at you.  I will not run.  I will not hide.  I will not stay quiet....ever...about anything.  Once the investigation is over and Caylee is found...I will speak the truth and bring EVERYTHING into the Light. The most important thing right now is finding Caylee.  After that, everyone is fair game."

I don't know but it seem's to me that this man should stay silent.I get really weird feelings about his writings that I cannot explain.It's just my opinion but that is how I truly feel..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: September 21, 2008, 10:18:39 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!
I have a question! I have heard that TES will be revealing some surprising news-tomorrow. IF they found Caylee's body, would they make the announcement or would that be LE's job?

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: September 21, 2008, 10:20:35 AM »

I don't know but it seem's to me that this man should stay silent.I get really weird feelings about his writings that I cannot explain.It's just my opinion but that is how I truly feel..Sad

Is it because of the scriptures he frequently quotes?  He's a minister, and obviously very religious. (I generally read over those parts, myself).  And if you've read his posts and seen his interview with Geraldo, you can tell that his heart is breaking over time he didn't get to spend with Caylee because of hurt pride, etc.    I feel really bad for him, partly because in some ways, I can relate to that experience.  I haven't seen anything that would suggest he isn't on the up-and-up, but of course we never really know.  I don't think he has anything earth shattering, though.  No real light to shed on the case.   If he did, I would imagine we'd probably know about it.. or he wouldn't be posting statements like that.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: September 21, 2008, 10:21:20 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!
I have a question! I have heard that TES will be revealing some surprising news-tomorrow. IF they found Caylee's body, would they make the announcement or would that be LE's job?

Good morning little one:
I asked the same question a little while ago.  It was not clear who was making the announcement, but it was TES that said there would be an announcement.  We know TES and LE are working very close, so maybe TES knows that LE will announce that they have Caylee's body.  I can only hope !!!  TES has not said they are coming back????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: September 21, 2008, 10:21:33 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!

It would be LE's job. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: September 21, 2008, 10:21:58 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!

Maybe they're just announcing they are on their way back to FL.  I honestly cannot imagine LE allowing anybody (other than themselves) to reveal that a body (or other evidence) has been found.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: September 21, 2008, 10:24:06 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!

littleone, I think people are misunderstanding this. Last week or so, a TES spokesperson told a reporter that big news would be coming out soon. Nothing was said that it would come from TES and nothing was said that it would be Monday. You know how messages get changed as they are handed down.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: September 21, 2008, 10:24:23 AM »

Is it because of the scriptures he frequently quotes?  He's a minister, and obviously very religious. (I generally read over those parts, myself).  And if you've read his posts and seen his interview with Geraldo, you can tell that his heart is breaking over time he didn't get to spend with Caylee because of hurt pride, etc.    I feel really bad for him, partly because in some ways, I can relate to that experience.  I haven't seen anything that would suggest he isn't on the up-and-up, but of course we never really know.  I don't think he has anything earth shattering, though.  No real light to shed on the case.   If he did, I would imagine we'd probably know about it.. or he wouldn't be posting statements like that.

I feel terrible for him too.  His heart is breaking.  When someone you love dies, you think of all the missed opportunities.  He may well feel he could have saved her life had they made different decisions.  We can never know what is in another person's heart, but his heart is surely broken
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: September 21, 2008, 10:26:17 AM »

Wait what??

Klaas TES said there would be some news..but tommorrow??Is that correct?

I thought TES said soon, are we hearing it will be tomorrow?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: September 21, 2008, 10:26:29 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!

Maybe they're just announcing they are on their way back to FL.  I honestly cannot imagine LE allowing anybody (other than themselves) to reveal that a body (or other evidence) has been found.

another, I would love it if TES were coming back but I don't see that happening for a while. Much was destroyed in the hurricane and Tim, as well as the others with TES, are busy handling that situation right now.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: September 21, 2008, 10:28:38 AM »

Nevermind...THANK YOU MRSK for straighting that question out for me...

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: September 21, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »

This is from somebody who was there last night at the Anthony home.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2716142&postcount=17

Good morning all! I'm a long time lurker and 2 time poster but wanted to share some info with all of you. I was there last night from about 7:45 to 9:00 pm. I was very nervous as I didn't know what was allowed and what wasn't, where to park or where to stand. Upon my arrival I was told by a neighbor 3 houses down "To make sure not to park on the grass where the curb meets the grass or I'll would be ticketed". I thanked this person and I must say I was surprised because according to the media the neighbors want everyone gone from the neighborhood, yet this neighbor was very supportive. I then went to the sidewalk across from the A's house and everyone was gathered peacefully. I came across 2 residents of the neighborhood and had to ask thier opinions... I was quite surprised that 4 of the protestors I spoke with were neighbors, you see want I'm saying "PROTESTORS" were neighbors. I think (no, I know) that the media is making it seem the neighbors are feed up with Protestors but in my conversations they are actually fed up with THE ANTHONYS. The one person out there in support of the Anthony's was the caucasian male, with a short buzz cut and is always seen on t.v. without a shirt on (the one who had gotten in the first physical altercation weeks ago). Of course he was on the side of the rode directly in front of the A's house, standing over the protester with the candles and calling her all sorts of names and harassing her.
EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE was gathered peacefully and saying words of encouragement to the Candle protestor except this young man. My point is he states "I just want everyone out of my neighborhood" but if he wasn't outside he wouldn't have known anyone was there.
One last point... This gentleman (I use the word loosely) stated to my sister-in-law, that he was not there in support of Casey, he knows Caylee is gone and her body will never be found because KC made sure of it, but he was there to support GA & CA.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: September 21, 2008, 10:29:29 AM »

Wait what??

Klaas TES said there would be some news..but tommorrow??Is that correct?

I thought TES said soon, are we hearing it will be tomorrow?

I have no idea.  I don't know what the TES announcement will be and I don't know when. It could be the media is taking TES words out of context.  I don't know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.