April 24, 2024, 10:51:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320760 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: September 21, 2008, 10:30:18 AM »

another, I would love it if TES were coming back but I don't see that happening for a while. Much was destroyed in the hurricane and Tim, as well as the others with TES, are busy handling that situation right now.

It really just doesn't make sense either way.  If they were coming back, they'd just say they were coming back.. or simply just show up.  But I doubt they're going to say they found Caylee.  So what the heck could they possibly have to say? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: September 21, 2008, 10:30:50 AM »

Wait what??

Klaas TES said there would be some news..but tommorrow??Is that correct?

I thought TES said soon, are we hearing it will be tomorrow?

I have no idea.  I don't know what the TES announcement will be and I don't know when. It could be the media is taking TES words out of context.  I don't know.

it was on this show

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=838
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: September 21, 2008, 10:30:53 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!
I have a question! I have heard that TES will be revealing some surprising news-tomorrow. IF they found Caylee's body, would they make the announcement or would that be LE's job?

littleone, I think people are misunderstanding this. Last week or so, a TES spokesperson told a reporter that big news would be coming out soon. Nothing was said that it would come from TES and nothing was said that it would be Monday. You know how messages get changed as they are handed down.

Thanks mrskub!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: September 21, 2008, 10:32:33 AM »

This is from somebody who was there last night at the Anthony home.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2716142&postcount=17

Good morning all! I'm a long time lurker and 2 time poster but wanted to share some info with all of you. I was there last night from about 7:45 to 9:00 pm. I was very nervous as I didn't know what was allowed and what wasn't, where to park or where to stand. Upon my arrival I was told by a neighbor 3 houses down "To make sure not to park on the grass where the curb meets the grass or I'll would be ticketed". I thanked this person and I must say I was surprised because according to the media the neighbors want everyone gone from the neighborhood, yet this neighbor was very supportive. I then went to the sidewalk across from the A's house and everyone was gathered peacefully. I came across 2 residents of the neighborhood and had to ask thier opinions... I was quite surprised that 4 of the protestors I spoke with were neighbors, you see want I'm saying "PROTESTORS" were neighbors. I think (no, I know) that the media is making it seem the neighbors are feed up with Protestors but in my conversations they are actually fed up with THE ANTHONYS. The one person out there in support of the Anthony's was the caucasian male, with a short buzz cut and is always seen on t.v. without a shirt on (the one who had gotten in the first physical altercation weeks ago). Of course he was on the side of the rode directly in front of the A's house, standing over the protester with the candles and calling her all sorts of names and harassing her.
EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE was gathered peacefully and saying words of encouragement to the Candle protestor except this young man. My point is he states "I just want everyone out of my neighborhood" but if he wasn't outside he wouldn't have known anyone was there.
One last point... This gentleman (I use the word loosely) stated to my sister-in-law, that he was not there in support of Casey, he knows Caylee is gone and her body will never be found because KC made sure of it, but he was there to support GA & CA.

I think that's the same guy that pushed/held back the lady with the child that pushed her back into the car door thus hurting her son's arm.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: September 21, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »

O/T but can not contain myself anymore....JJinthemorning, I just wanted to say that you look absolutely FAAABBUUULOUS in that dress this morning!! 
Thank you darling!

Tomm, very interesting article. I have often thought that Casey killed Caylee in mercy for making her become homeless and live in her car. Also as an act of revenge against the father, who I believe is George. Could easily be either or both.
Mothers kill, yes, this is why abortion needs to stay safe and legal. Better to abort at 8 weeks than murder a 2 year old.

TES news is very exciting! They had a search yesterday and maybe made a hit that connects the dots.

One more thing... if you have some wacko friends who lie and decieve... should you take the step to intervene or walk away? What would you do?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: September 21, 2008, 10:35:18 AM »

Morning all. Doesn't seem much has happened overnight. I know others have mentioned dreaming about this case, but last night was the first time I ever did. It was WEIRD. Casey was shopping for nightgowns and Caylee's body was in Rio de Janeiro. How bizarre is that? LOL.

Did we ever hear if JG passed a poly, or just that he took one? Thanks!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: September 21, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »

another, I would love it if TES were coming back but I don't see that happening for a while. Much was destroyed in the hurricane and Tim, as well as the others with TES, are busy handling that situation right now.

It really just doesn't make sense either way.  If they were coming back, they'd just say they were coming back.. or simply just show up.  But I doubt they're going to say they found Caylee.  So what the heck could they possibly have to say? 

No one said that TES was making an announcement. Tes spokesperson simply stated that Big News would be coming out. Didn't say from them and didn't say when.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: September 21, 2008, 10:40:07 AM »

To protect themselves from these dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any slight criticism, real or imagined. To avoid such situations, some narcissistic people withdraw socially and may feign modesty or humility.
This is why I think Casey smothered Caylee. Casey was backed into a corner of social withdrawl by her parents. She was shunned and took it really hard thinking all her friends would abandon her. In her desperate attempt to win her social status back she acted against her last connection to her parents... Caylee.
I think she sedated her continuously while they lived in the car from the 17th to the 27th and eventually killed her in mercy.
Casey probably used xanax and the child built up a tolerance, then she needed chloroform, leaving the scent fresh and strong because she had a good supply left.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: September 21, 2008, 10:40:55 AM »

No one said that TES was making an announcement. Tes spokesperson simply stated that Big News would be coming out. Didn't say from them and didn't say when.

And I think EVEN THAT was taken out of context by the media to sensationalize their story.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: September 21, 2008, 10:41:13 AM »

We get really excited don't we. I know I read between the lines and imagine the best outcome.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: September 21, 2008, 10:41:34 AM »

I'd like to see footage of the Guardian Angels moving that person's candles.. even if you're not allowed to have the candles on the sidewalk, why do they have the right to take them away from this person? Not that the cops don't have anything better to do, but frankly, let LE take care of people breaking the law.  The GA's are just going to pi$$ people off and cause more problems.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: September 21, 2008, 10:41:45 AM »

Monkeys

Just peeking in before heading out...

Was Amy and Casey planning of getting a place together ?
What was Casey saying to Amy about Caylee?, There too, own bedroom  etc.
What happend to those plans?

Maybe TES  has got a date in mind to return to search...  or that guy got things mixed up

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: September 21, 2008, 10:42:59 AM »

Good morning MrsKub:  The guy on this radio show said that TES said there would be an announcement on MOnday.  I don't think it refernced who would be making the announcement.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=838
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: September 21, 2008, 10:44:19 AM »

I don't know but it seem's to me that this man should stay silent.I get really weird feelings about his writings that I cannot explain.It's just my opinion but that is how I truly feel..Sad

Is it because of the scriptures he frequently quotes?  He's a minister, and obviously very religious. (I generally read over those parts, myself).  And if you've read his posts and seen his interview with Geraldo, you can tell that his heart is breaking over time he didn't get to spend with Caylee because of hurt pride, etc.    I feel really bad for him, partly because in some ways, I can relate to that experience.  I haven't seen anything that would suggest he isn't on the up-and-up, but of course we never really know.  I don't think he has anything earth shattering, though.  No real light to shed on the case.   If he did, I would imagine we'd probably know about it.. or he wouldn't be posting statements like that.

No it is not because he uses scripture. I'm just going to leave it at that..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: September 21, 2008, 10:44:41 AM »

One more thing... if you have some wacko friends who lie and decieve... should you take the step to intervene or walk away? What would you do?

HI jjinthemorning. Well, I am not exactly sure where you're headed with your question; but I had a wacko roommate once. I had to kick her out and change the locks. Honestly, after that, I was paranoid she would come try to hurt me. Even though I never saw any drugs or such, she was a pathological liar, just like Casey. Over the littlest things even. She didn't want to pay her rent, but would keep buying expensive clothes and shoes (a lot like Casey) I no longer live in that state, so I don't know what happened to her. But at least she isn't preying mooching off me anymore.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: September 21, 2008, 10:45:02 AM »

1.) Really, what is the difference between an announcement, and "Big News"?   In other words, they're announcing big news.  Correct?

2.)
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7470160&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Saturday night saw a crackdown of those protesting at the home of George and Cindy Anthony, where daughter Casey is residing under home confinement.

Casey, mother of missing Orlando toddler, Caylee Marie, was released from jail on Wednesday following an arrest -- her third in eight weeks -- related to charges of check fraud and identity theft.

A security guard, hired by the Anthony family, moved Rebecca Allen's protest sign and candles from in front of the Anthony home.  Allen remained on the sidewalk, sitting through a shower of water sprinklers.

"He's throwing the sprinklers all up on me.  He did it on purpose. They can't respect that Caylee is dead," said Allen.

Eventually, Orange County deputies showed up to warn Allen about avoiding any further confrontation with the security guard. 

When Richard Ortiz drove by with a broken headlight, he ended up with an $86 ticket.  "I actually live on this block, and they know that this is like a circus.  They making money out of this!" said Ortiz. Deputies also warned other protesters and on-lookers about not standing on the street. 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: September 21, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »

HI jjinthemorning. Well, I am not exactly sure where you're headed with your question; but I had a wacko roommate once. I had to kick her out and change the locks. Honestly, after that, I was paranoid she would come try to hurt me. Even though I never saw any drugs or such, she was a pathological liar, just like Casey. Over the littlest things even. She didn't want to pay her rent, but would keep buying expensive clothes and shoes (a lot like Casey) I no longer live in that state, so I don't know what happened to her. But at least she isn't preying mooching off me anymore.

I love the way you say:  Wacko !!  that really made me giggle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: September 21, 2008, 10:47:08 AM »

Monkeys

Just peeking in before heading out...

Was Amy and Casey planning of getting a place together ?
What was Casey saying to Amy about Caylee?, There too, own bedroom  etc.
What happend to those plans?

Maybe TES  has got a date in mind to return to search...  or that guy got things mixed up

1.  Was Amy and Casey planning on getting a place together?
     YES - they were supposed to when Amy got back from PR

2.  Casey was telling Amy that Caylee would be living with them too.  From messages it sounds like Amy was excited about that and like everyone liked Caylee.

3.  Plans to move in together fell through when Amy found out Casey stole from her, lied and of course Caylee disappeared and Amy discovered Casey was lying about many things.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: September 21, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »

Where is Rob????   Where is Carpe????   Ain't no  sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny when there are gone!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: September 21, 2008, 10:50:40 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!
I have a question! I have heard that TES will be revealing some surprising news-tomorrow. IF they found Caylee's body, would they make the announcement or would that be LE's job?

Just my own personal opinion, I believe they have found another missing child during their search, possibly Trenton Duckett maybe.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.