April 24, 2024, 04:10:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320752 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: September 21, 2008, 10:50:46 AM »

No it is not because he uses scripture. I'm just going to leave it at that..

I also don't want this to turn into some sort of religious debate. So, all I'm going to say is that I am a Christian who found his writings to be a little "out there." And they made me very uncomfortable, as well. So, I am agreeing with you Tot. And, as you, I will leave it at that.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: September 21, 2008, 10:52:52 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!
I have a question! I have heard that TES will be revealing some surprising news-tomorrow. IF they found Caylee's body, would they make the announcement or would that be LE's job?

Just my own personal opinion, I believe they have found another missing child during their search, possibly Trenton Duckett maybe.

Oh. Oh. I hadn't even considered that. Wow. I hope it was one of them. Again, not that I want either of the to no longer be with us, but at least, if they aren't, there can be closure. And Trenton's dad, well, he really got the raw end of that deal. Sad
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: September 21, 2008, 10:53:23 AM »

I don't know but it seem's to me that this man should stay silent.I get really weird feelings about his writings that I cannot explain.It's just my opinion but that is how I truly feel..Sad

Is it because of the scriptures he frequently quotes?  He's a minister, and obviously very religious. (I generally read over those parts, myself).  And if you've read his posts and seen his interview with Geraldo, you can tell that his heart is breaking over time he didn't get to spend with Caylee because of hurt pride, etc.    I feel really bad for him, partly because in some ways, I can relate to that experience.  I haven't seen anything that would suggest he isn't on the up-and-up, but of course we never really know.  I don't think he has anything earth shattering, though.  No real light to shed on the case.   If he did, I would imagine we'd probably know about it.. or he wouldn't be posting statements like that.

I know you said you were going to leave it at that, but the only other thing that comes to mind is the way he speaks about his feelings for Caylee.    Some people may seem to have an  unnatural (to some) affection for Caylee.. and perhaps when it's men doing it- who have no personal relation to her - it seems "yucky" or wrong somehow. Hell, somebody on the Fox blog got yelled at as being a pervert for posting a picture of Caylee in his signature.  (Are WE all perverts? Because many of us here are doing the same thing!!)  But Jesse's dad was practically Caylee's grandfather.  He was there holding her as a newborn in the hospital.  Because of Casey, that relationship changed.  It hurt him, and caused him to rebuff Casey (and Caylee) the next time he saw them.  THAT his why he's so upset. Because of that, he missed out on probably the last opportunity he may have had to love this little girl who could have been a real part of his family.

Edit:  Please do not complain about forum members in the open forum, it's not nice.  If you have an issue use the "report to moderator" link.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:50:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: September 21, 2008, 10:54:03 AM »

Monkeys

Just peeking in before heading out...
<<snip>>

1.  Was Amy and Casey planning on getting a place together?
     YES - they were supposed to when Amy got back from PR

2.  Casey was telling Amy that Caylee would be living with them too.  From messages it sounds like Amy was excited about that and like everyone liked Caylee.

3.  Plans to move in together fell through when Amy found out Casey stole from her, lied and of course Caylee disappeared and Amy discovered Casey was lying about many things.
Thanks  Klaasend
I was just wondering if Caylee had been included in Casey's  plans.
seeyabyeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: September 21, 2008, 10:56:11 AM »

Just my own personal opinion, I believe they have found another missing child during their search, possibly Trenton Duckett maybe.

That would be great!  I would have to think LE would be with them for such an announcement, though.. because again, why would LE not be making the announcement themselves?    Guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: September 21, 2008, 10:59:23 AM »

That would be great!  I would have to think LE would be with them for such an announcement, though.. because again, why would LE not be making the announcement themselves?    Guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

It's my understanding that TES just said there would be news, not that *they* were going to be releasing it. Can someone correct or confirm that for me?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: September 21, 2008, 11:00:35 AM »

I also don't want this to turn into some sort of religious debate. So, all I'm going to say is that I am a Christian who found his writings to be a little "out there." And they made me very uncomfortable, as well. So, I am agreeing with you Tot. And, as you, I will leave it at that.

*Nods*..Big Hugs To you...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: September 21, 2008, 11:03:17 AM »

Here is the news video where the reporter states she talked with a TES spokesperson. You will see exactly what was said. It's toward the end.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: September 21, 2008, 11:05:10 AM »

I don't know but it seem's to me that this man should stay silent.I get really weird feelings about his writings that I cannot explain.It's just my opinion but that is how I truly feel..Sad

Is it because of the scriptures he frequently quotes?  He's a minister, and obviously very religious. (I generally read over those parts, myself).  And if you've read his posts and seen his interview with Geraldo, you can tell that his heart is breaking over time he didn't get to spend with Caylee because of hurt pride, etc.    I feel really bad for him, partly because in some ways, I can relate to that experience.  I haven't seen anything that would suggest he isn't on the up-and-up, but of course we never really know.  I don't think he has anything earth shattering, though.  No real light to shed on the case.   If he did, I would imagine we'd probably know about it.. or he wouldn't be posting statements like that.

I know you said you were going to leave it at that, but the only other thing that comes to mind is the way he speaks about his feelings for Caylee.    Some people may seem to have an  unnatural (to some) affection for Caylee.. and perhaps when it's men doing it- who have no personal relation to her - it seems "yucky" or wrong somehow. Hell, somebody on the Fox blog got yelled at as being a pervert for posting a picture of Caylee in his signature.  (Are WE all perverts? Because many of us here are doing the same thing!!)  But Jesse's dad was practically Caylee's grandfather.  He was there holding her as a newborn in the hospital.  Because of Casey, that relationship changed.  It hurt him, and caused him to rebuff Casey (and Caylee) the next time he saw them.  THAT his why he's so upset. Because of that, he missed out on probably the last opportunity he may have had to love this little girl who could have been a real part of his family.
You're right, this man had an emotional connection with Caylee and at that time his son was going to raise her as his own. So technically he would have been her grandfather.

Edit:  Please do not complain about forum members in the open forum, it's not nice.  If you have an issue use the "report to moderator" link.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:49:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: September 21, 2008, 11:06:25 AM »

I have vast musical tastes, and have always been a Johnny Cash fan...
Here are a few lyrics from a Johnny Cash song on Mr.Grund's page that I thought were pretty cool....if you have a chnace to listen to the song on his myspace page, do....

Go tell that long tongue liar
Go and tell that midnight rider
Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter
Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down
Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

"God dont like ugly"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: September 21, 2008, 11:07:10 AM »

I know you said you were going to leave it at that, but the only other thing that comes to mind is the way he speaks about his feelings for Caylee.   Some people may seem to have an  unnatural (to some) affection for Caylee.. and perhaps when it's men doing it- who have no personal relation to her - it seems "yucky" or wrong somehow. Hell, somebody on the Fox blog got yelled at as being a pervert for posting a picture of Caylee in his signature.  (Are WE all perverts? Because many of us here are doing the same thing!!)  But Jesse's dad was practically Caylee's grandfather.  He was there holding her as a newborn in the hospital.  Because of Casey, that relationship changed.  It hurt him, and caused him to rebuff Casey (and Caylee) the next time he saw them.  THAT his why he's so upset. Because of that, he missed out on probably the last opportunity he may have had to love this little girl who could have been a real part of his family.
You're right, this man had an emotional connection with Caylee and at that time his son was going to raise her as his own. So technically he would have been her grandfather.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:52:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: September 21, 2008, 11:07:14 AM »

Jesse looked either very sad or very scared.  Could be from being on T.V., but he looked really nervous.  Think so?

I actually thought he looked like an upstanding guy. I wonder if he did take, and pass, a poly? I am shocked by him saying he heard of "Zanny" before, though. Hummm. Gosh, this just added all sorts of twists.

I agree I thought he was quite candid and honest to the point of being uncomfortable.  He obviously cared for them both-despote the fact Caylee wasnt his.  Also in the videos i have seen of Casey and Caylee , she appears to be a loving mom, I know peop;e are anry about this whole story but its wrong to be mean and hateful towards the anthonys We make many assumptions that may all be based on falsehoods.  Only those involved know.  This woman casey is probably mentally ill.These things show up this way starting in the teens and thier life goes downhill spiraling frim there.  Im not making excuses for anyone I just know that there has to be something more to this story.  Too many coincidences with this zanny and sister sam, details are all confused and maybe casey has it all jumbled in her head that way and her capacity to say otherwise is limited. That doesnt mean she cant be smart as a fox.  Whatever happens I pray of Caylee is out there with someone else that she comes home.  The anthonys lives are forever changed and no one will be the same.  The vigilantes need to leave those people alone. I think the opd is just letting things go on as they are to try to push the anthonys buttons into confessing.I agree it doesnt look good for Caylee but we have heard of more bizzare storys than this.  Lets focus on Caylee, not the anthonys...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: September 21, 2008, 11:09:27 AM »

That's very true. Smile

--------
Thanks, MrsK.  The reporter says: "I spoke with the spokesperson tonight.... According to her, 'there are big developments to come in this case', As she puts it 'that will surprise us all'."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:53:40 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: September 21, 2008, 11:11:06 AM »

Here is the news video where the reporter states she talked with a TES spokesperson. You will see exactly what was said. It's toward the end.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thanks for the link!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: September 21, 2008, 11:11:52 AM »

I am glad someone else said what I had been thinking all along...thank you.....

"God dont like ugly"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: September 21, 2008, 11:13:02 AM »

Abbey and Anothermonkey 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: September 21, 2008, 11:13:10 AM »

Jesse looked either very sad or very scared.  Could be from being on T.V., but he looked really nervous.  Think so?

I actually thought he looked like an upstanding guy. I wonder if he did take, and pass, a poly? I am shocked by him saying he heard of "Zanny" before, though. Hummm. Gosh, this just added all sorts of twists.

I agree I thought he was quite candid and honest to the point of being uncomfortable.  He obviously cared for them both-despote the fact Caylee wasnt his.  Also in the videos i have seen of Casey and Caylee , she appears to be a loving mom, I know peop;e are anry about this whole story but its wrong to be mean and hateful towards the anthonys We make many assumptions that may all be based on falsehoods.  Only those involved know.  This woman casey is probably mentally ill.These things show up this way starting in the teens and thier life goes downhill spiraling frim there.  Im not making excuses for anyone I just know that there has to be something more to this story.  Too many coincidences with this zanny and sister sam, details are all confused and maybe casey has it all jumbled in her head that way and her capacity to say otherwise is limited. That doesnt mean she cant be smart as a fox.  Whatever happens I pray of Caylee is out there with someone else that she comes home.  The anthonys lives are forever changed and no one will be the same.  The vigilantes need to leave those people alone. I think the opd is just letting things go on as they are to try to push the anthonys buttons into confessing.I agree it doesnt look good for Caylee but we have heard of more bizzare storys than this.  Lets focus on Caylee, not the anthonys...

Did ZG really have a sister named Samantha? I never quite got that straight. TIA!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: September 21, 2008, 11:14:55 AM »

Nikkib too!!

Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: September 21, 2008, 11:15:41 AM »

Abbey and Anothermonkey 

I don't think it is safe to talk, others may be reading   ::

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:54:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: September 21, 2008, 11:18:05 AM »

Abbey and Anothermonkey 

I don't think it is safe to talk, others may be reading   ::

Yes, I agree. And what I have to say, I think might (even as nice as I would say it) fall under the get yourself BANNED catergory. So, my lips are sealed, and I am tying my fingers now. :I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.