April 19, 2024, 10:26:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320552 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: September 21, 2008, 11:19:13 AM »

Jesse looked either very sad or very scared.  Could be from being on T.V., but he looked really nervous.  Think so?

I actually thought he looked like an upstanding guy. I wonder if he did take, and pass, a poly? I am shocked by him saying he heard of "Zanny" before, though. Hummm. Gosh, this just added all sorts of twists.

I agree I thought he was quite candid and honest to the point of being uncomfortable.  He obviously cared for them both-despote the fact Caylee wasnt his.  Also in the videos i have seen of Casey and Caylee , she appears to be a loving mom, I know peop;e are anry about this whole story but its wrong to be mean and hateful towards the anthonys We make many assumptions that may all be based on falsehoods.  Only those involved know.  This woman casey is probably mentally ill.These things show up this way starting in the teens and thier life goes downhill spiraling frim there.  Im not making excuses for anyone I just know that there has to be something more to this story.  Too many coincidences with this zanny and sister sam, details are all confused and maybe casey has it all jumbled in her head that way and her capacity to say otherwise is limited. That doesnt mean she cant be smart as a fox.  Whatever happens I pray of Caylee is out there with someone else that she comes home.  The anthonys lives are forever changed and no one will be the same.  The vigilantes need to leave those people alone. I think the opd is just letting things go on as they are to try to push the anthonys buttons into confessing.I agree it doesnt look good for Caylee but we have heard of more bizzare storys than this.  Lets focus on Caylee, not the anthonys...

Sandy, I don't think anyone here denies that the Anthony's have suffered and hurt with the loss of Caylee. I can almost go as far stating most people think Casey is mentally ill. What no one can or will accept are the lies and cover up by the entire family to protect Casey. You are right that the focus needs to be on finding Caylee. How can anyone find her when Casey's parents do everything in their power to obstruct that? They know Caylee is dead. It is more than obvious now with the statement Cindy made that Jesse is involved in her death/disposition. They need to start putting Caylee first and do what is necessary to find her. Instead, they have lashed out at any attempts any people have made to locate her yet continue to solicit funds for "their" searches which have never occurred.

They have brought this all on themselves. Have you ever seen them begging the kidnapper(s) to return Caylee? Have you ever seen them looking for her themselves, any of them? Did you know that Cindy is now charging for her television appearances? Does this sound like a grieving family?

I'm sorry. I have no respect for these people. Everyone handles tragedy differently and I don't know how I would handle it but, I do know I would never do the things, or act the way this family has, under ANY circumstances.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: September 21, 2008, 11:21:30 AM »

Abbey and Anothermonkey 

I don't think it is safe to talk, others may be reading   ::

Yes, I agree. And what I have to say, I think might (even as nice as I would say it) fall under the get yourself BANNED catergory. So, my lips are sealed, and I am tying my fingers now. :I

I will just say that i was very worried for some of the girls here late one night and hoped that no one gave out their email addresses.  I am new here and i do not know who to contact or what to say, so i kept my mouth shut

If you give out your personal email on an open forum, there is risk.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:58:38 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: September 21, 2008, 11:22:28 AM »

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: September 21, 2008, 11:24:57 AM »

Abbey and Anothermonkey 

Yes, I agree. And what I have to say, I think might (even as nice as I would say it) fall under the get yourself BANNED catergory. So, my lips are sealed, and I am tying my fingers now. :I

I will just say that i was very worried for some of the girls here late one night and hoped that no one gave out their email addresses.  I am new here and i do not know who to contact or what to say, so i kept my mouth shut
Alll you have to do is click on the mod button - it gives you an opportunity to complain about someone in private - Klaasend will read it and get back to you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: September 21, 2008, 11:25:10 AM »

Okay, could someone please either direct me to the instructions on how to use photobucket to post pics, or tell me how? I already have a photobucket account, so just the "how to" of getting them onto SM. Thanks!!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: September 21, 2008, 11:26:27 AM »

Abbey and Anothermonkey 

Alll you have to do is click on the mod button - it gives you an opportunity to complain about someone in private - Klaasend will read it and get back to you.

Thank you A-1
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: September 21, 2008, 11:26:47 AM »

Abbey and Anothermonkey 

Abbey dont forget under each quote it a link that says "report to moderator"

So if you ever have issues with a post you think is inappropriate you can always hit that button...
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: September 21, 2008, 11:28:41 AM »

Abbey and Anothermonkey 

Abbey dont forget under each quote it a link that says "report to moderator"

So if you ever have issues with a post you think is inappropriate you can always hit that button...

Thank you Misi.   
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: September 21, 2008, 11:28:42 AM »

We love you Klaas!!

Edit:  Please do not complain about forum members in the open forum, it's not nice.  If you have an issue use the "report to moderator" link.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 12:00:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"God dont like ugly"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: September 21, 2008, 11:29:08 AM »

Abbey and Anothermonkey 

This is an open forum, many read here.  Don't post it if you are worried or concerned about someone else seeing it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: September 21, 2008, 11:31:09 AM »

We love you Klaas!!

Edit:  Please do not complain about forum members in the open forum, it's not nice.  If you have an issue use the "report to moderator" link.

I do not know where you guys these pictures, but they are sooooo darn funny
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 12:01:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: September 21, 2008, 11:31:26 AM »

Jesse looked either very sad or very scared.  Could be from being on T.V., but he looked really nervous.  Think so?

I actually thought he looked like an upstanding guy. I wonder if he did take, and pass, a poly? I am shocked by him saying he heard of "Zanny" before, though. Hummm. Gosh, this just added all sorts of twists.

I agree I thought he was quite candid and honest to the point of being uncomfortable.  He obviously cared for them both-despote the fact Caylee wasnt his.  Also in the videos i have seen of Casey and Caylee , she appears to be a loving mom, I know peop;e are anry about this whole story but its wrong to be mean and hateful towards the anthonys We make many assumptions that may all be based on falsehoods.  Only those involved know.  This woman casey is probably mentally ill.These things show up this way starting in the teens and thier life goes downhill spiraling frim there.  Im not making excuses for anyone I just know that there has to be something more to this story.  Too many coincidences with this zanny and sister sam, details are all confused and maybe casey has it all jumbled in her head that way and her capacity to say otherwise is limited. That doesnt mean she cant be smart as a fox.  Whatever happens I pray of Caylee is out there with someone else that she comes home.  The anthonys lives are forever changed and no one will be the same.  The vigilantes need to leave those people alone. I think the opd is just letting things go on as they are to try to push the anthonys buttons into confessing.I agree it doesnt look good for Caylee but we have heard of more bizzare storys than this.  Lets focus on Caylee, not the anthonys...

Sandy, I don't think anyone here denies that the Anthony's have suffered and hurt with the loss of Caylee. I can almost go as far stating most people think Casey is mentally ill. What no one can or will accept are the lies and cover up by the entire family to protect Casey. You are right that the focus needs to be on finding Caylee. How can anyone find her when Casey's parents do everything in their power to obstruct that? They know Caylee is dead. It is more than obvious now with the statement Cindy made that Jesse is involved in her death/disposition. They need to start putting Caylee first and do what is necessary to find her. Instead, they have lashed out at any attempts any people have made to locate her yet continue to solicit funds for "their" searches which have never occurred.

They have brought this all on themselves. Have you ever seen them begging the kidnapper(s) to return Caylee? Have you ever seen them looking for her themselves, any of them? Did you know that Cindy is now charging for her television appearances? Does this sound like a grieving family?

I'm sorry. I have no respect for these people. Everyone handles tragedy differently and I don't know how I would handle it but, I do know I would never do the things, or act the way this family has, under ANY circumstances.

Amen mrskub!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: September 21, 2008, 11:31:29 AM »

Okay, could someone please either direct me to the instructions on how to use photobucket to post pics, or tell me how? I already have a photobucket account, so just the "how to" of getting them onto SM. Thanks!!!

If you copy the link in photobucket called IMG Code, you can paste it in your message and the photo will show up in the message.  Also, you can resize photos in photobucket if they are too large and they will become smaller wherever you have posted that photo.  Meaning...that if you post a pic from photobucket and it's way too large, you can resize in photobucket and it will become smaller here in the forum as well.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: September 21, 2008, 11:32:09 AM »

Hey STAY!! I just learned to do this too..teehee..and I am now a crazy woman when it comes to pics...LOL.....
Go to photobucket, find the pic you want, click on add to my album , then view in my album..there will be a few links below the pic...click on IMG and copy it..then paste it into your reply!!!

"God dont like ugly"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: September 21, 2008, 11:33:58 AM »

Thank you KLAAS and NIKKI!!! Very much appreciated. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1095 on: September 21, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

Yes, I believe so...which makes the shower at JG's all the more odd
Thank you thats what I was trying to figure out....why would she have to go over to Jessie's to take a shower when if she was hanging around Tony's she could have taken one there...???????
Does anybody else understand this reasoning????
If it's true she could stay at Tony's and was then I would say maybe to wash evidence down his drain?  I don't think she was staying at Tony's though.  I read somewhere, several times that she stayed with Amy during that time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: September 21, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »

PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE OPEN FORUM - IT'S JUST PLAIN NOT NICE.  IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ANOTHER FORUM MEMBER SIMPLY USE THE "REPORT TO MODERATOR" OPTION.

THANKS
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1097 on: September 21, 2008, 11:37:05 AM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

Thank you thats what I was trying to figure out....why would she have to go over to Jessie's to take a shower when if she was hanging around Tony's she could have taken one there...???????

Because she thought Nate wouldn't cover for her, but Jessie would?  If she was dirty and smelling of death, where's the one place she could go to clean up where the guy still loved her enough to believe whatever she said....just my theory

Yeah but just his demeanor in the video today It look like he would Crack if questioned and he took a lie detector so if that were true LE would no
Do we KNOW he Passed the Poly?  We know he took one, but I haven't heard that he Passed. JMO
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: September 21, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

I am sorry I chimed in Ms.Klaas..PLease forgive me....

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: September 21, 2008, 11:42:23 AM »

Because she thought Nate wouldn't cover for her, but Jessie would?  If she was dirty and smelling of death, where's the one place she could go to clean up where the guy still loved her enough to believe whatever she said....just my theory

Yeah but just his demeanor in the video today It look like he would Crack if questioned and he took a lie detector so if that were true LE would no
Do we KNOW he Passed the Poly?  We know he took one, but I haven't heard that he Passed. JMO

Excellent point.  We heard they (Jesse, Ricardo and Amy) took polygraphs but we don't know the results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.