April 26, 2024, 03:30:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320844 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: September 21, 2008, 11:43:39 AM »

KLAAS, YOU HAVE MAIL!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: September 21, 2008, 11:45:02 AM »

it was so obvious that poor boy still loves her..and really cared for Caylee....I hate that she hurt him...
But I feel as though Mr.Grund, the dad, was implying that GA and CA did Casey a huge injustice by bailing her out of jams, etc, and also by not getting her help she needed....

"God dont like ugly"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: September 21, 2008, 11:45:13 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM.  I hadn't thought about digging right next to the pool and under it:

donna wrote

The dogs hit on the back yard of the Anthony home because thats were Casey laid Caylee while she dug under the pool To bury her. The parents said when they left for vacation the steps were away from the pool but when they returned the steps were at the pool. I think this is were Casey slipped up trying to make sure everything looked normal in the yard. My family has built above the ground pools for years and you can dig under them without removing the water. It would be very easy to dig a space out for a small child to fit in and we all know she barrowed a shovel and stated the Caylee was close to home..

Sep 20, 9:27 PM

That's hard work, way too much for Casey to do.
Years ago I helped  put in a 18x18 pool digging under it and putting a child there, would show  a lump in that floor of the pool .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: September 21, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »

Excellent point.  We heard they (Jesse, Ricardo and Amy) took polygraphs but we don't know the results.

And I wonder if LE even told them if they passed or not??? Maybe they just said, "You did great, thanks!" And left it at that (or something like that). That way, they won't know if they did or didn't, and they can call them as witnesses to testify, with them thinking they passed, but find out they failed??? Not sure if they can do that or not. Just thinking out loud here.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: September 21, 2008, 11:48:16 AM »

I am sorry I chimed in Ms.Klaas..PLease forgive me....

I am sorry too, but i don't have a cute picture

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1105 on: September 21, 2008, 11:49:30 AM »

yeah but i dont think Jesses is that dumb..I mean he was with LE his family is very religious and I believe that was one of the reasons that was said he quit his job..I though maybe Jesses had something to do with the cover-up b4 I heard and seen him talk he jsut looks like he would crack if questioned and he tool a lie detector who knows...
Would ex LE know how to "Pass" a poly??  Also, we don't know he passed.  I'm just sayin....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1106 on: September 21, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I see it has been an interesting late night, and a productive morning!

I am on the edge of my seat in anticipation for what TES has to tell!  I hate waiting, but with TES I am sure its so worth the wait!

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: September 21, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

it was so obvious that poor boy still loves her..and really cared for Caylee....I hate that she hurt him...
But I feel as though Mr.Grund, the dad, was implying that GA and CA did Casey a huge injustice by bailing her out of jams, etc, and also by not getting her help she needed....

I think that he still loves her. She broke his heart. I feel so sorry for him. I hope that he finds someone who really loves him.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: September 21, 2008, 11:52:31 AM »

Morning Dolce! Smile
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1109 on: September 21, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »

Morning Dolce! Smile

Good morning sweety!

I watched Geraldo last night while on the phone with my Dad.  He is a high ranking officer in the Sherrif's dept one county away from where I live.  He is glued to this case as well, but he keeps reminding me that the OCSO is only giving a tiny fraction of information in regards to what they know and have discovered, and that any officers main focus and job is to maintain the integrity of the evidence.
I know everyone knows this stuff already, but I just wanted to reiterate it to show that Casey is not the boss of this Chess game.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: September 21, 2008, 11:58:08 AM »

It's fairly obvious there is a huge contrast in values between the Grunds and the Anthony's.  Rev. Grund and his family appear to have strong fundamentalist religious beliefs that are in the forefront of their lives.  Then, contrast this with the pictures and lifestyles of the Anthony's.  Casey and Lee like to drink, party, socialize in clubs.  Honesty is not highly regarded by the Anthony's and I haven't seen any evidence of church attendance.  It seems that the Grund's and the Anthony's have even less in common than the Montagues and the Capulets, or the Hatfields and the McCoys.  Taking this into consideration, I get the feeling that the Anthony's are quite ready to throw Jesse under the bus if it means saving Casey from punishment.  Rev. Grund appears to be biting his tongue to avoid telling the world what he really thinks of the Anthony's--and it's not charitable, either.  This will be interesting when it gets to trial.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: September 21, 2008, 12:00:09 PM »

Morning Dolce! Smile

Good morning sweety!

I watched Geraldo last night while on the phone with my Dad.  He is a high ranking officer in the Sherrif's dept one county away from where I live.  He is glued to this case as well, but he keeps reminding me that the OCSO is only giving a tiny fraction of information in regards to what they know and have discovered, and that any officers main focus and job is to maintain the integrity of the evidence.
I know everyone knows this stuff already, but I just wanted to reiterate it to show that Casey is not the boss of this Chess game.
Dolce, I so agree with this.  OCSO has not released the significant evidence--not even hinted at it.  Sometimes I think they release bits and pieces to throw off the media's attention from what they are really investigating.  They know what they are doing.

BRING NATALEE HOME
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: September 21, 2008, 12:01:18 PM »

I don't think anyone here denies that the Anthony's have suffered and hurt with the loss of Caylee. I can almost go as far stating most people think Casey is mentally ill. What no one can or will accept are the lies and cover up by the entire family to protect Casey. You are right that the focus needs to be on finding Caylee. How can anyone find her when Casey's parents do everything in their power to obstruct that? They know Caylee is dead. It is more than obvious now with the statement Cindy made that Jesse is involved in her death/disposition. They need to start putting Caylee first and do what is necessary to find her. Instead, they have lashed out at any attempts any people have made to locate her yet continue to solicit funds for "their" searches which have never occurred.

They have brought this all on themselves. Have you ever seen them begging the kidnapper(s) to return Caylee? Have you ever seen them looking for her themselves, any of them? Did you know that Cindy is now charging for her television appearances? Does this sound like a grieving family?

I'm sorry. I have no respect for these people. Everyone handles tragedy differently and I don't know how I would handle it but, I do know I would never do the things, or act the way this family has, under ANY circumstances.
Mrskub ~ Thank you for this excellent summary of *my* feelings ~ I'm printing it out, and anyone who asks why I have no respect for the Anthony's . . . . well, I'll just whip this out! 
Thank you again. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: September 21, 2008, 12:01:21 PM »

I am glad you brought this up. I was watching Forensic Files last night (this is something I used to to a lot, but haven't been doing as much in the past 3 years, since I'm busy) But I did watch last night, and in each espisode they revealed stuff the LE held back from the public. This gives me hope! So, I am glad you reminded us again. Thank you.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: September 21, 2008, 12:03:43 PM »

Jesse looked either very sad or very scared.  Could be from being on T.V., but he looked really nervous.  Think so?

I actually thought he looked like an upstanding guy. I wonder if he did take, and pass, a poly? I am shocked by him saying he heard of "Zanny" before, though. Hummm. Gosh, this just added all sorts of twists.

I agree I thought he was quite candid and honest to the point of being uncomfortable.  He obviously cared for them both-despote the fact Caylee wasnt his.  Also in the videos i have seen of Casey and Caylee , she appears to be a loving mom, I know peop;e are anry about this whole story but its wrong to be mean and hateful towards the anthonys We make many assumptions that may all be based on falsehoods.  Only those involved know.  This woman casey is probably mentally ill.These things show up this way starting in the teens and thier life goes downhill spiraling frim there.  Im not making excuses for anyone I just know that there has to be something more to this story.  Too many coincidences with this zanny and sister sam, details are all confused and maybe casey has it all jumbled in her head that way and her capacity to say otherwise is limited. That doesnt mean she cant be smart as a fox.  Whatever happens I pray of Caylee is out there with someone else that she comes home.  The anthonys lives are forever changed and no one will be the same.  The vigilantes need to leave those people alone. I think the opd is just letting things go on as they are to try to push the anthonys buttons into confessing.I agree it doesnt look good for Caylee but we have heard of more bizzare storys than this.  Lets focus on Caylee, not the anthonys...

Sandy, I don't think anyone here denies that the Anthony's have suffered and hurt with the loss of Caylee. I can almost go as far stating most people think Casey is mentally ill. What no one can or will accept are the lies and cover up by the entire family to protect Casey. You are right that the focus needs to be on finding Caylee. How can anyone find her when Casey's parents do everything in their power to obstruct that? They know Caylee is dead. It is more than obvious now with the statement Cindy made that Jesse is involved in her death/disposition. They need to start putting Caylee first and do what is necessary to find her. Instead, they have lashed out at any attempts any people have made to locate her yet continue to solicit funds for "their" searches which have never occurred.

They have brought this all on themselves. Have you ever seen them begging the kidnapper(s) to return Caylee? Have you ever seen them looking for her themselves, any of them? Did you know that Cindy is now charging for her television appearances? Does this sound like a grieving family?

I'm sorry. I have no respect for these people. Everyone handles tragedy differently and I don't know how I would handle it but, I do know I would never do the things, or act the way this family has, under ANY circumstances.

Amen mrskub!

Absolutely right, Mrskub.  There have been many missing children who have been discussed on various forums.  Never have I seen a family behave as these Anthony people have.  They have no integrity, no honesty, no morals.  They have no respect for the truth and wouldn't recognize the truth if it hit them between the eyes, which, in fact, it has.  IMO not only is Casey a sneaking, low-down character, so are her parents and her brother.  Also, I really don't understand it when people say that the focus must be on Caylee.  How can anyone focus on Caylee when her family, which should have loved her, prevent any meaningful search for her? Perhaps by putting the focus on them Caylee's resting place may be inadvertantly revealed.  Other than that, I see no way whatsoever to "Put the focus on Caylee."

On another subject, I don't know how to eliminate stacking quotes.  Could someone explain it yet again?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: September 21, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »

It's fairly obvious there is a huge contrast in values between the Grunds and the Anthony's.  Rev. Grund and his family appear to have strong fundamentalist religious beliefs that are in the forefront of their lives.  Then, contrast this with the pictures and lifestyles of the Anthony's.  Casey and Lee like to drink, party, socialize in clubs.  Honesty is not highly regarded by the Anthony's and I haven't seen any evidence of church attendance.  It seems that the Grund's and the Anthony's have even less in common than the Montagues and the Capulets, or the Hatfields and the McCoys.  Taking this into consideration, I get the feeling that the Anthony's are quite ready to throw Jesse under the bus if it means saving Casey from punishment.  Rev. Grund appears to be biting his tongue to avoid telling the world what he really thinks of the Anthony's--and it's not charitable, either.  This will be interesting when it gets to trial.

Can someone find what Mr. Grund wrote and post here please.  He said something about Caylee being doomed from birth. He did not say those words, something like that, i can't remember exactly, but it sounded like he knew something terrible about Casey or her past or something that happened to her. Sorry, i just cant remember exactly
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1116 on: September 21, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »

PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE OPEN FORUM - IT'S JUST PLAIN NOT NICE.  IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ANOTHER FORUM MEMBER SIMPLY USE THE "REPORT TO MODERATOR" OPTION.

THANKS

Klaas, let me clear this up for my fellow monkies. There ae literally 'millions' of people who fell in love with this lil girl. If a WOMAN says she adores Caylee and would have loved to raise her as her own, etc...everyone says "aw"  If a MAN says it, he is a creep? Weirdo? Let's ALL REMEMBER that CASEY is a WOMAN and she maybe killed her kid!! I am a FATHER and didn't kill mine. Throughout history, it is mostly men who have sacrificed their lives saving a kid from a burning building, or from drowning. Am I am friggin 'weirdo' b/c I cried when I first saw her picture? I can think of a better way to die than to make 100 million people happy by offering my life in exchange for hers. It would be an honor to 'go out' in that way!  I never did want to 'go out' in a whimper!
  Having said that, "I" am the one who suggested making bikini underwear out of caution tape for Casey! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1117 on: September 21, 2008, 12:06:22 PM »

another, I would love it if TES were coming back but I don't see that happening for a while. Much was destroyed in the hurricane and Tim, as well as the others with TES, are busy handling that situation right now.

It really just doesn't make sense either way.  If they were coming back, they'd just say they were coming back.. or simply just show up.  But I doubt they're going to say they found Caylee.  So what the heck could they possibly have to say? 

No one said that TES was making an announcement. Tes spokesperson simply stated that Big News would be coming out. Didn't say from them and didn't say when.
It was on the radio show http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=838
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: September 21, 2008, 12:07:39 PM »

A little O/T....Imagine how long it will take all of guys that Casey had relationships with, to trust another woman???  She has destroyed so many lives with all of her lies..........

major ripple effect....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: September 21, 2008, 12:09:53 PM »

Sorry I was kicked off for a "minute" due to the hubs having to check his fantasy football stats... pukel

I agree AZ I think that they may be giving little tid bits not entirely on the same track as where the evidence is leading in order to not corrupt the area/people with media attention. 

An entire fleat of Sherrif's officers some with decades of experience up against one lone 23y/o sociopath is nothing...my money is on OCSO. 

O/T Anyone heard on the status of Det. Yuri?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.