April 25, 2024, 12:03:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320786 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: September 21, 2008, 12:27:30 PM »

You're right, this man had an emotional connection with Caylee and at that time his son was going to raise her as his own. So technically he would have been her grandfather.

Edit:  Please do not complain about forum members in the open forum, it's not nice.  If you have an issue use the "report to moderator" link.

That's very true. Smile

--------
Thanks, MrsK.  The reporter says: "I spoke with the spokesperson tonight.... According to her, 'there are big developments to come in this case', As she puts it 'that will surprise us all'."

I wasn't complaining about forum members... at least not by name.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1141 on: September 21, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »

I can't locate the source, but I remember reading that Casey and Jesse had a one-night stand that he was led to believe resulted in her pregnancy.  If this is true, imagine his guilt!  Jesse was raised in a fundamentalist Church where premarital sex was a sin.  Jesse would have felt enormous guilt but admitted he tried to do the right thing by moving in with Casey and getting engaged.  He did say he wanted her to put the baby up for adoption, so I don't think he was thrilled about the relationship, at least in the beginning.  On Geraldo, I think we saw a young man torn by guilt and trying to do the "right" thing even though he's not at all sure what that might be.  Just like his father, Jesse did not want to say anything bad about Casey, but he could not deny that the child was not his and his so-called "fiance" slept with multiple men.  He's caught between his responsibility and sense of "right" and the reality that just slapped him in the face, again.

AZ I could not agree with you more, even if I tried.
I thought that him and his father took the higher road last night, something we have not seen done much in this case thus far.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: September 21, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »

I took this from RU Casey used these people names.To back up her fake story.

Oddly enough all the people talked about above have been in some sort of film/tv:

Jeff Hopkins IIRC:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0394187/

Zeniada Gonzalez:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/
 Juliette Lewis:
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=juliette+lews
Samantha
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=Samantha+&x=16&y=8
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 02:05:57 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: September 21, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »

I can't locate the source, but I remember reading that Casey and Jesse had a one-night stand that he was led to believe resulted in her pregnancy.  If this is true, imagine his guilt!  Jesse was raised in a fundamentalist Church where premarital sex was a sin.  Jesse would have felt enormous guilt but admitted he tried to do the right thing by moving in with Casey and getting engaged.  He did say he wanted her to put the baby up for adoption, so I don't think he was thrilled about the relationship, at least in the beginning.  On Geraldo, I think we saw a young man torn by guilt and trying to do the "right" thing even though he's not at all sure what that might be.  Just like his father, Jesse did not want to say anything bad about Casey, but he could not deny that the child was not his and his so-called "fiance" slept with multiple men.  He's caught between his responsibility and sense of "right" and the reality that just slapped him in the face, again.

I thought that him and his father took the higher road last night, something we have not seen done much in this case thus far.
Yes, I think so, too.  Rev. Grund says something about watch out for thrown stones as they may bounce back.  I think he's telling the Anthony's that if they try to accuse his family members of wrong-doing, they need to be careful as he and his family might have some things to say about the Anthony's in return.

BRING NATALEE HOME
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: September 21, 2008, 12:31:46 PM »

Please can someone tell me the answer to this question: Is it true (fact) that ZG has a sister named Samantha in real life? Thanks!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1145 on: September 21, 2008, 12:32:05 PM »

Great find Blonde!  Casey is taking us on a walk of the Hollywood Stars.  She seriously is not very bright...just look at the lawyer she chose!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: September 21, 2008, 12:32:23 PM »

I took this from RU Casey used these people names.To back up her fake story.

Oddly enough all the people talked about above have been in some sort of film/tv:

Jeff Hopkins IIRC:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0394187/

Zeniada Gonzalez:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/

and the obvious Juliette Lewis:
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=juliette+lews

Yes.  Casey uses films/TV and books to create her fantasy world.  She seems to pick things up she has heard and then weaves them into her own stories.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: September 21, 2008, 12:32:51 PM »

Does anyone else wonder why it was so important for Jesse to bring the actual doc for the paternity test?  Was that what was being used in the accusations?  That he was the father and therefore...  I did get the impression there was appeasement to the Anthony family in some of what he said, almost like I am not the bad guy.  Just seemed to me there was some other agenda there.  Just my wonderings.   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: September 21, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »

It sounds to me like the good Reverend is battling his conscience over his disapproval of  Casey.  He wants to be merciful and forgiving, but I detect that he is having trouble showing Christian charity towards Casey and probably the other Anthony's, too.

That is exactly what I got out of his message too AZ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: September 21, 2008, 12:34:12 PM »

Yes, I think so, too.  Rev. Grund says something about watch out for thrown stones as they may bounce back.  I think he's telling the Anthony's that if they try to accuse his family members of wrong-doing, they need to be careful as he and his family might have some things to say about the Anthony's in return.

Yes!  I caught that too.  I thought it was very sneaking and very well NEEDED to be stated.  I think he not only meant it for his home and family, but also for others who know this family and quite possibly have been burned by one of them in the past/present. 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: September 21, 2008, 12:34:14 PM »

Please can someone tell me the answer to this question: Is it true (fact) that ZG has a sister named Samantha in real life? Thanks!
If you mean the ZG that Casey created as her nanny, the answer would have to be no because ZG in this capacity does not exist.

There are several hundred ZG's in Florida.  One of them may have a sister named Samantha, but does it really matter?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: September 21, 2008, 12:34:16 PM »

I don't think we know yet.  I doubt it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1152 on: September 21, 2008, 12:35:46 PM »

Does anyone else wonder why it was so important for Jesse to bring the actual doc for the paternity test?  Was that what was being used in the accusations?  That he was the father and therefore...  I did get the impression there was appeasement to the Anthony family in some of what he said, almost like I am not the bad guy.  Just seemed to me there was some other agenda there.  Just my wonderings.   

What I took from all this was that he was not so much answering the Anthony's but more so answering the speculation surrounding him from the media and bloggers.  IMO

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1153 on: September 21, 2008, 12:36:12 PM »

Sorry I was kicked off for a "minute" due to the hubs having to check his fantasy football stats... pukel

I agree AZ I think that they may be giving little tid bits not entirely on the same track as where the evidence is leading in order to not corrupt the area/people with media attention. 

An entire fleat of Sherrif's officers some with decades of experience up against one lone 23y/o sociopath is nothing...my money is on OCSO. 

O/T Anyone heard on the status of Det. Yuri?

Good morning monkeys!

Ms. Dolce,

He posted a message in his support thread over at WS:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2712234&postcount=145

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: September 21, 2008, 12:36:19 PM »

I thought there was some other agenda there, too.  It was just an odd interview, wasn't it?

BRING NATALEE HOME
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: September 21, 2008, 12:36:28 PM »

Now this is just my interpretation of Rev. Grund's statement. I don't think the Grund family will say negative things in return, I suspect Rev. Grund is thinking of the scriptures that promise they won't be hurt by any accusations made by the Anthony family.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: September 21, 2008, 12:38:28 PM »

I think we give Casey too much credit in all her relationship with men.  We are saying she hurt so many men along the way.  My guess is a lot of men hurt her along the way.  She was a clinging girl who most men couldn't shake.  She attached herself to anyone who could benefit her.  I think rejections from a lot of men in her life is what drove her over the edge.  In her sick mind she only concluded that Caylee was the reason why she was getting rejected by so many men.  She couldn't hold on to a man very long and the only reason to could conclude was it was because of Caylee. She would never admit it was HER fault and she would never see that her lying, cheating, stealing, evil ways is what caused her to lose so many men.  She want everything in this world but it was to be at no cost to her and her way of life.  Poor Caylee was just a problem to her and one she could do without. (JMO only)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: September 21, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

Ms. Dolce,

He posted a message in his support thread over at WS:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2712234&postcount=145

Thanks Pinky...LOL "Ms"??  LOL  Thats funny...

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: September 21, 2008, 12:38:58 PM »

If you mean the ZG that Casey created as her nanny, the answer would have to be no because ZG in this capacity does not exist.

There are several hundred ZG's in Florida.  One of them may have a sister named Samantha, but does it really matter?

It only matters if the ZG at that visited Sawgrass apartments that day had a real sister named Sam.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: September 21, 2008, 12:39:21 PM »

Now this is just my interpretation of Rev. Grund's statement. I don't think the Grund family will say negative things in return, I suspect Rev. Grund is thinking of the scriptures that promise they won't be hurt by any accusations made by the Anthony family.
You could be right.  It's really up to reader's interpretation as he isn't specific as to what he means.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.