March 28, 2024, 12:47:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 318592 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: September 21, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »

Blonde, I wonder if you might add Samantha, ZG's sister, to your list of names derived from TV/films.  When I looked up the origin of the name, it said it rose to popularity in the 1960's with the show Bewitched.  I remember that show, and it is shown in reruns on Nickelodeon.  I believe there was also a recent movie made from the TV show in the last few years.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1181 on: September 21, 2008, 12:59:26 PM »

Sorry if this may come off as callus, but I have to make mention as its funny...
If Zenida Gonzales that has been interviewed has a sister named Samantha, then I feel really sorry for Zenida as her parents named her a Latin name and then gave her sister a plane Americanized name.  What I am trying to say, IMO is this...Samantha is a name Casey pulled out of her A$$ to change her story quickly when she realized the evidence was making her look ridiculous.

No, you have a point. It would be unusual, but not entirely out of line. My sis-in-law has a non-Hispanic name and her sisters both have Hispanic names. She was the baby, and by that time, they were realizing it wasn't cool to be Hispanic where they lived. So, they gave her a non-Hispanic name and refused to teach her Spanish.

Anything is possible!
Down here in Florida I have noticed that those of Hispanic decent really cling to their heritage.  I guess its more "socially acceptable" down here, by default given all the immigrants we have legal and illegal.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1182 on: September 21, 2008, 01:00:39 PM »

Blonde, I wonder if you might add Samantha, ZG's sister, to your list of names derived from TV/films.  When I looked up the origin of the name, it said it rose to popularity in the 1960's with the show Bewitched.  I remember that show, and it is shown in reruns on Nickelodeon.  I believe there was also a recent movie made from the TV show in the last few years.
That is who I thought of as well.  I have watched re-runs on TVLand of that show.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: September 21, 2008, 01:01:12 PM »

Thanks AZ..the first time I heard that ZG had a suposed sister named Samantha I literally said out loud "Are you serious!?!!"
I think that is a good indicator that when Casey is under pressure she does not think as quick on her feet as she would like to think she does. 

Again, I know KC is a proven liar, but what about half-sister, step sister, adopted sister. Just saying is all.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: September 21, 2008, 01:01:42 PM »

Jesse said there were "factions" in the Anthony family for quite a while.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: September 21, 2008, 01:03:20 PM »

Good Afternoon to all...I was unable to watch Geraldo last night...was it taped by chance? TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: September 21, 2008, 01:03:25 PM »

With only four people and Caylee in the family, what factions could be formed?  Lee and Casey against their parents?  Casey and George against Cindy?  Casey against Cindy?  I'd like to know more about the factions the Rev. mentions.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1187 on: September 21, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »

Thanks AZ..the first time I heard that ZG had a suposed sister named Samantha I literally said out loud "Are you serious!?!!"
I think that is a good indicator that when Casey is under pressure she does not think as quick on her feet as she would like to think she does. 

Again, I know KC is a proven liar, but what about half-sister, step sister, adopted sister. Just saying is all.

Again, I will agree as anything is possible.  I still thought it was funny at first sight of reading it.  We go from one extreme Zenida Fernandez-Gonzales to Samantha. 
Also, I read this by another poster, but I posted it in the past as well, why if she was kidnapped have the grandparents not gone on air pleading with the kidnappers to just give her back?  Why do we have to search for her, why not address the kidnappers?  A kidnapper would be very carefull to keep a child out of plain sight.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: September 21, 2008, 01:04:23 PM »

Good Afternoon to all...I was unable to watch Geraldo last night...was it taped by chance? TIA
Hi Sunny.  Yes, Carpe did a youtube of it, I think.  Want me to find the link?

BRING NATALEE HOME
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: September 21, 2008, 01:04:37 PM »

Curious as to why people who seem to be of the nature to cut the grass with scissors to be sure it is just so, has "supposedly " got the world's largest source of green goop growing in their back yard pool. Is it... because they can't stand to look at it because Caylee loved it so, did a accident happen there, something other reason , or just don't give a dang? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: September 21, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »

Jesse doesn't come across as the brightest crayon in the box.  Maybe he's just shy.  Not sure if "factions" was the word he was really looking for.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: September 21, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »

If you look up R-12 as an inhalent, it says it is called "Duster" by the users, used to exhance sexuel highs.  So, I wonder if it would show up as chloroform?????

No.

R-12 is dicholorodifluoromethane, also known under its brand name as Freon.  This is an entirely different substance from chloroform which is trichloromethane.
Thank you!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: September 21, 2008, 01:05:00 PM »

It's fairly obvious there is a huge contrast in values between the Grunds and the Anthony's.  Rev. Grund and his family appear to have strong fundamentalist religious beliefs that are in the forefront of their lives.  Then, contrast this with the pictures and lifestyles of the Anthony's.  Casey and Lee like to drink, party, socialize in clubs.  Honesty is not highly regarded by the Anthony's and I haven't seen any evidence of church attendance.  It seems that the Grund's and the Anthony's have even less in common than the Montagues and the Capulets, or the Hatfields and the McCoys.  Taking this into consideration, I get the feeling that the Anthony's are quite ready to throw Jesse under the bus if it means saving Casey from punishment.  Rev. Grund appears to be biting his tongue to avoid telling the world what he really thinks of the Anthony's--and it's not charitable, either.  This will be interesting when it gets to trial.

Can someone find what Mr. Grund wrote and post here please.  He said something about Caylee being doomed from birth. He did not say those words, something like that, i can't remember exactly, but it sounded like he knew something terrible about Casey or her past or something that happened to her. Sorry, i just cant remember exactly

Thank you for writing.

No my son Jesse is not the father. He paid for the best testing in the nation to prove there was 0% possibility he was the father. And, it devestated him because at that point he loved that little girl. Even then he was willing to stay with the mother and take care of her and Caylee. That's the story that hasn't gotten out yet because of this case being active and pending. The Sheriff's Dept now has the paperwork and said they would give a statement about that. I am hoping it's soon because the attention worsens every day.

If you read my blog, Caylee was here almost every day of the first ten months of her life. We all fell in love with her. This is personal for all of us.

How can someone not be offended when their spirituality is questioned or whether they are mobsters and in on the disappearance. Or, speculation as to your son's character or actions. Speculation like this goes beyond trying to figure this case out it becomes hurtful and libelous. Even the reporters and news people that hound us day and night are careful of what they say. From what I've seen of many, not all, on that site is very hurtful stuff. They have forgotten these are real people not fictional characters.

And, in the midst of all of that Jesse works his butt off for the Anthony family trying to find Caylee.

As for the police resignation - he realized he didn't have the personality or spiritual make up to be a street cop. He was raised that everything is black or white, there are no greys. And, he was raised to treat people with respect and not to see them all as criminals or"perps". That's not what they wanted. So, before he made a long term mistake he resigned for personal reasons to go back to school and get his masters in Criminal Justice. That took a lot of character and courage to do. But, that doesn't sell newspapers does it?

Casey, the mother, has not been in our lives for two years. She's only been in his because he gets to see Caylee and still be a part of her life. Without Caylee there is no reason to put up with Casey's lies and manipulations.

There you have all the perinent answers.

God bless.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: September 21, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »

Again, I will agree as anything is possible.  I still thought it was funny at first sight of reading it.  We go from one extreme Zenida Fernandez-Gonzales to Samantha. 
Also, I read this by another poster, but I posted it in the past as well, why if she was kidnapped have the grandparents not gone on air pleading with the kidnappers to just give her back?  Why do we have to search for her, why not address the kidnappers?  A kidnapper would be very carefull to keep a child out of plain sight.
Ultimately, I trust the OCSO.  They say there is no evidence of a kidnapping.  That's good enough for me.  They know more than I do.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: September 21, 2008, 01:05:47 PM »

With only four people and Caylee in the family, what factions could be formed?  Lee and Casey against their parents?  Casey and George against Cindy?  Casey against Cindy?  I'd like to know more about the factions the Rev. mentions.

In previous interview the Rev talks in depth about how Casey would come over prior to Jesse getting off work and she would sit at the kitchen table and talk to him about her dislike of Cindy and how she just wanted to get away from Cindy.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: September 21, 2008, 01:05:54 PM »

Also, I read this by another poster, but I posted it in the past as well, why if she was kidnapped have the grandparents not gone on air pleading with the kidnappers to just give her back?   Why do we have to search for her, why not address the kidnappers?  A kidnapper would be very carefull to keep a child out of plain sight.

Yes, this is a good question!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: September 21, 2008, 01:08:27 PM »

Curious as to why people who seem to be of the nature to cut the grass with scissors to be sure it is just so, has "supposedly " got the world's largest source of green goop growing in their back yard pool. Is it... because they can't stand to look at it because Caylee loved it so, did a accident happen there, something other reason , or just don't give a dang? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL
I asked that same question weeks ago.  It was dismissed as they do not have time to maintain the pool...well they have lawn care why not pool care!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: September 21, 2008, 01:08:52 PM »

Their pool is probably green because it costs money for chemicals to clean it up.  It also costs money to run the pump and work to brush it clean.  I think they are in dire straits, financially.

BRING NATALEE HOME
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: September 21, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »

I thought maybe he was trying to say their relationship was fractured.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: September 21, 2008, 01:10:12 PM »

I asked that same question weeks ago.  It was dismissed as they do not have time to maintain the pool...well they have lawn care why not pool care!
I thought I read the lawn care service was donated to them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.