April 25, 2024, 11:13:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320816 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2008, 11:31:45 AM »

I believe one of the reasons LE came to Calif to speak with Padilla was to obtain the PHONE RECORDS that Lee had given Padilla.

Klaas ... does LE not have the authority to obtain these records from the cell phone provider?

Also ... I have difficulty comprehending why Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla did not immediately share any pertinent information they had acquired when Casey was rearrested following her first release.

These two have been on NANCY GRACE almost every night revealing all.  The latest edition of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER  ....

Janet

Janet - I agree with your confusion and your skeptacism with anything from the Padilla camp.  You would think LE could get those phone records themselves.  Maybe Padilla did give them to LE right away??
I think there's some legality that law enforcement can't search without cause. Therefore if it's given to them by a third party in surrender then it's cool to use as evidence.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2008, 11:32:12 AM »

Sam
Sanford, FL

6 min ago

From a WS poster...Any analysis from OWIII?

I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1528

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2008, 11:33:15 AM »

I personally beleive they do have partial remains....I personally beleive that is why TES stopped when they did..I beleive that is why the ANthony's lawyered up, and I beleive that it is only a matter of time until they come out with it.
I have every book Dr.Bass with the Body Farm ever wrote.....and they would not travel just to prepare for testimony IMHO.....

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2008, 11:33:48 AM »

Rob said a couple of thread back something to the effect of -- 4 sets of human bones/partial sets were found during searches. i think more than one missing person has been found. Rob, please correct me if I'm wrong.
So either there is an Orlando serial killer unrelated to this case
or Caylee was kidnapped and discarded with others by a crazy nanny ring
or Casey is a serial killer or involved with one.
or this is a cover up to throw police off Casey's track, means she had an accomplice.

sorry for the confusion. i took it to mean the bones were found in different locations
Oh, I misunderstood. Then the body was dismembered. awwww. that's sad.
In that timeframe the body would have decomposed and become seperated by the elements.

Here is Rob's original post:

READ THIS WHOLE POST AND DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

I don't see any harm in telling you this now. NOW? Meaning why now?
There were approximately four independent sets / partial sets and individual bones found during the searches conducted.  human bones or the animal bones previously reported?
These were found around the Orlando area by the search teams. This is to be expected. Bones are sometimes scattered by animals and the bones sometimes come from people who wander away from their homes due to mental conditions and are possibly other crime victims.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NONE OF THE REMAINS / BONES COULD BE VISUALLY IDENTIFIED AS BELONG TO CAYLEE.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2008, 11:34:36 AM »

According to Padilla, in the very beginning with Padilla first bailed Casey out, Lee was being cooperative. That is when Lee gave the phone records to Padilla. Soon after, Lee was no longer cooperative.

Could these phone records be the missing calls Casey made to Zanny?

Because LE suddenly went on a chase yesterday which would make it seem like they will round up another witness for the prosecution. And Zanny the drug dealer, not nanny, will testify with immunity.

Casey hung at places that are obvious drug deal related. Parks, Apartments, Tattoo parlours, and clubs. She left her car at a check cashing place... possibly because she was familiar with it but again, a drug haven.

Question is... what kind of drugs. It wasn't depressants like xanax. I suspect more like E.

NANCY GRACE
Anthonys Clash With Protesters Outside Home
Aired September 18, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE:  -- out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter out of Sacramento, California, scheduled to meet with investigators tonight. Mr. Padilla, we have combed through this thick stack of phone records, Casey Anthony`s personal phone records of her cell phone. That is all complete BS, complete, total. Not a shred of it is true. Not one phone call -- and it`s about an inch thick -- not one call in here is to a Zenaida Gonzalez. There`s no incoming call from Zenaida Gonzalez, not on that day, not on any day.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: That`s absolutely correct. She just, you know, made this person up. There just happened to be a person with that name that went to the Sawgrass on the 17th of June, and she`s been running with it ever since. I even provided a children`s storybook today, which is "Double Double Trouble," or something to that effect, and it has to do with Zanny who was a baby-sitter for a family. And like I say, I provided it to the FBI agent that`s here from Orlando to explain to him that that`s where I think she picked up that name of Zenaida Gonzalez. Zanny the baby-sitter, Zanny the nanny.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2008, 11:34:59 AM »

ok, sorry, someone else's questions are within Rob's post, but I hope it clears it up, mostly anyway. Sorry!

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2008, 11:36:15 AM »

This woke me up last night........ Does anyone think LE has Caylee's body???

I do think this sometimes...but the only way at this time they would have a body is if it were in a closed container...and even then it would not be much...*if* LE has anything it would be small bones/fragments that would need extensive forensic testing for any info...JMOO...Des

Abbey and Des - I am with both of you.  I suspect that they found something the afternoon that Tim called off the search and left for Aruba.  There were a few posters here who mentioned that something had been found, cadaver dogs had been called in, and the area was taped off, but they were unable to comment.  If they do have something, I think that LE is being very, very careful to complete all levels of testing before they reveal any information.  This is a high profile case with International coverage and they can't make a mistake.  It also might be a way to put more pressure on the Anthonys while waiting for DNA results and forensic examinations to determine an exact cause of death.  I would like to see LE do a complete forensic examination of any remains that will give them a solid and irrefutable case.  If it would mean Murder #1 for Casey Anthony, then I am willing to wait it out.  Why else would the searches be called off?  Searchers would be upset to learn that they had continued to spend hours searching while LE was in possession of the body.  Just my opinion.

Ok, then everything we know points to them having her body

1. Something is found and TES calls off search
2. Area is taped off
3. The other day TES spokesperson said wait for shocking news
4. Body farm went to Orlando
5. Person at BF said he wasn't involved in the bones recovery
6. LE goes to Ca. to take LP statement that Casey said she was in Blanchard Park
7. Cin and Geo suddenly get defense attorney

Am i missing anything?????
The day that something was found I remember reading the MYFOXORLANDO blog where a woman's husband was with the search that had located something. he had told her that someone on his team found something, they broke for lunch & when they came back the area was taped off with crime scene tape. Shortly thereafter Tim announced they were calling off the search. The area was behind the school IIRC. Someone brought up Casy's secret place from middle school. I don't remember this blogger offering much after that. Could this be it?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2008, 11:36:41 AM »

I personally beleive they do have partial remains....I personally beleive that is why TES stopped when they did..I beleive that is why the ANthony's lawyered up, and I beleive that it is only a matter of time until they come out with it.
I have every book Dr.Bass with the Body Farm ever wrote.....and they would not travel just to prepare for testimony IMHO.....

I agree.  It didn't sound right that they would travel to prepare testimony. I just got the book the Body Farm, but haven't started reading it yet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2008, 11:38:49 AM »

I believe one of the reasons LE came to Calif to speak with Padilla was to obtain the PHONE RECORDS that Lee had given Padilla.

Klaas ... does LE not have the authority to obtain these records from the cell phone provider?

Also ... I have difficulty comprehending why Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla did not immediately share any pertinent information they had acquired when Casey was rearrested following her first release.

These two have been on NANCY GRACE almost every night revealing all.  The latest edition of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER  ....

Janet

Janet - I agree with your confusion and your skeptacism with anything from the Padilla camp.  You would think LE could get those phone records themselves.  Maybe Padilla did give them to LE right away??
I think there's some legality that law enforcement can't search without cause. Therefore if it's given to them by a third party in surrender then it's cool to use as evidence.

jjay - thanks, I had forgotten about that!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2008, 11:40:26 AM »

I agree.  It didn't sound right that they would travel to prepare testimony. I just got the book the Body Farm, but haven't started reading it yet

Bass is an amazing guy....My best friend lives in Knoxville Tn and has attended several symposiums and conferences that he has done..He is one of my heros....I would LOVE To meet him....You will love the book...

"God dont like ugly"
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2008, 11:41:24 AM »

NANCY GRACE - SEPTEMBER 20TH
LEONARD PADILLA - ROBERT DICK

I have segregated Leonard Padilla and Robert Dicks words from the NANCY GRACE transcript of September 20th.  These two as well as the female guard were witnesses to a lot of what was said and done within the Anthony's residence during Casey's first release ... the first release when Padilla's nephew posted a $50,000 bond.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++=

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: You know, Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter out of Sacramento -- Leonard, why is that? You know them better than the rest of us.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, I think they`re focused on their immediate situation with Casey, their immediate situation with the protesters outside the house. And I don`t think they give much thought to the rest of the world unless it`s something that agrees with them.

GRACE: Well, I have to say...

PADILLA: They`re very, very focused inwardly.

GRACE: ... as long as they shelter Casey Anthony in that home, their hands are full, all right, Leonard Padilla, with the protesters and the angry group, some would call it a mob, outside the home. The police are called there on a daily basis. And the reality is, they don`t understand why people are so angry. We`re angry because a little girl`s life could be hanging in the balance, or her body is decomposing right now out in a landfill or a swamp somewhere.

PADILLA: Absolutely correct. If they`d have gone along with a situation where they`d have never had Casey taken to that house, if she`d have been removed to a safe house, they wouldn`t have the problems out there.

GRACE: Leonard Padilla, do you think that the brother, Lee, is changing his story? I noticed at the beginning, he was saying he had never heard of nanny Zenaida Gonzalez, but now he`s saying he`s known about her for about a year.[/color]

PADILLA: Well, he`s obviously changed his story, and Rob Dick can tell you how many times he`s changed his story since we first met him.

GRACE: Oh, good thought. What about it, Robert Dick?

ROBERT DICK, PROVIDED SECURITY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Yes, he`s obviously changed. I mean, from the point of when he was there, you know, anything he could do to help us and telling us things, and down to towards the end there, where he was just flat lying. I mean, he was caught lying to our face.

GRACE: About what?

DICK: Well, for one thing, the attitude that Casey had about this whole thing. I mean, when the air samples came out, I know for a fact from a person that I have inside how she reacted when that came across the news.

GRACE: How did she react?

DICK: It didn`t bother her at all. You know, her comment was that a lot of people have had access to the trunk.
GRACE: You`re kidding?

DICK: And then in talking to Lee, Lee sits there and tells me, sitting across from me, how bad she acted, how upset she was. They almost had to call 911 because of her blood pressure, which is just complete BS.

<snipped>

GRACE: It`s awfully early in the morning to run out of gas. Wasn`t her car spotted there at 7:00 AM, Leonard Padilla?

PADILLA: Correct. It was there at 7:00 AM. And to add something to that, there was a situation where somebody here mentioned about Mark Hawkins saying that there was another...

GRACE: The Marine?

PADILLA: ... military guy or something? Well, there`s a Brandon Snow (ph) that was a friend of hers that other people have alleged could be the father that went up to North Carolina recently. I think he`s in the Army.

But getting back to the car running out of gas, it was there out of gas at 7:00 AM. She`s on the phone to the Marine 11:00, 11:30 the night before. Last calls she made the night before were to the Marine.

<snipped>

GRACE: Tonight with us, bounty hunter from California, Leonard Padilla. Your theory is there is an accomplice. What`s your theory and why?

PADILLA: Well, the situation is that she ran out of gas at the check cashing store on the 26th.

GRACE: Right.

PADILLA: And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th, then it stops. So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

How would he know this except for the woman guard inside the house.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2008, 11:41:41 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I had nightmares over this case last night.  It could have been from the crazy picture that Tomm put up yesterday or the midnight pancakes my hubs made..I swear he is trying to make me fat.
Still no news on Caylee I see.  Blonde intersting post from WS, it has been posted here before right?  or is this a new one?
Crazy crazy!!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2008, 11:44:17 AM »

According to Padilla, in the very beginning with Padilla first bailed Casey out, Lee was being cooperative. That is when Lee gave the phone records to Padilla. Soon after, Lee was no longer cooperative.

Could these phone records be the missing calls Casey made to Zanny?

Because LE suddenly went on a chase yesterday which would make it seem like they will round up another witness for the prosecution. And Zanny the drug dealer, not nanny, will testify with immunity.

Casey hung at places that are obvious drug deal related. Parks, Apartments, Tattoo parlours, and clubs. She left her car at a check cashing place... possibly because she was familiar with it but again, a drug haven.

Question is... what kind of drugs. It wasn't depressants like xanax. I suspect more like E.

NANCY GRACE
Anthonys Clash With Protesters Outside Home
Aired September 18, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE:  -- out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter out of Sacramento, California, scheduled to meet with investigators tonight. Mr. Padilla, we have combed through this thick stack of phone records, Casey Anthony`s personal phone records of her cell phone. That is all complete BS, complete, total. Not a shred of it is true. Not one phone call -- and it`s about an inch thick -- not one call in here is to a Zenaida Gonzalez. There`s no incoming call from Zenaida Gonzalez, not on that day, not on any day.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: That`s absolutely correct. She just, you know, made this person up. There just happened to be a person with that name that went to the Sawgrass on the 17th of June, and she`s been running with it ever since. I even provided a children`s storybook today, which is "Double Double Trouble," or something to that effect, and it has to do with Zanny who was a baby-sitter for a family. And like I say, I provided it to the FBI agent that`s here from Orlando to explain to him that that`s where I think she picked up that name of Zenaida Gonzalez. Zanny the baby-sitter, Zanny the nanny.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/18/ng.01.html

Cell Phone Records Show More Lies from Casey Anthony in Disappearance of Missing Caylee Anthony

Cell Phone Records Show More Lies from Casey Anthony in Disappearance of Missing Caylee Anthony

The public now knows a very important fact that was only privy to police, investigators and those on the inside of the case against Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony’s call phone records have now been made public to the Nancy Grace Show. They reveal that every phone call that Casey Anthony claims she made to and from the baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez never happened. There is not one record of any calls being made from Casey’s cell phone.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2008, 11:44:40 AM »

could the marine in Cali be the daddy and that was what she was going to tell him? it was so important she wanted to tell him in person. or maybe she was going to lie to him about being Caylee's daddy and use him as her new meal ticket since Cindy wasn't having it anymore. maybe his response wasn't what she wanted and this on top of the fight with her parents pushed her over the edge. just random thoughts.

ok, going to hide in a corner now

I think she planned on telling the marine he is Caylee's dad and she was planning on staying out there with him.  Then she could tell her parents that both her and Caylee were going to live in California and they'd never know the truth

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: That`s absolutely correct. She just, you know, made this person up. 
So we've established that Casey was alone in the disappearance of Caylee.
Now to the cover up. I think she acted alone also. And then tried to hide in a crowd of friends and party.
As far as Cindy and George go, they have a troubled daughter that was out of control.

LE has pieces for a case, including the bones of Caylee recovered from seperate locations, could be in vicinity of the place she was dumped and moved by animals. This could come to some evidence that Casey threw her to aligators. (becoming more common in Florida... those joggers awhile back, and the child down The Trail)
LE has pings of her cell phone putting her in the location of the recovered bones.
LE has testimony from friends including lie detector tests.
LE has good set of lies from interrogation of Casey.
LE has car trunk evidence.

what else do they need?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2008, 11:46:32 AM »

Wreck, I know your'e not here now, but maybe you will read this later.  I finally went out in the garage and what I have was R-12.  So I was really really wrong.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2008, 11:47:38 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I had nightmares over this case last night.  It could have been from the crazy picture that Tomm put up yesterday or the midnight pancakes my hubs made..I swear he is trying to make me fat.
Still no news on Caylee I see.  Blonde intersting post from WS, it has been posted here before right?  or is this a new one?
Crazy crazy!!

I also had a dream..  but she was alive, and they did all of this as some kind of attention thing because Geo was running for president ..  :S  was really dumb I know..  but I think just in my heart i wish so bad that she was alive..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2008, 11:48:15 AM »

Crazy crazy!!

Morning Dolce. There was an episode of Malcolm in the Middle where the hubby was sneaking stuff into his wife's food to fatten her up.

Yep, I've had a nightmare myself. Cindy talked to me and that was SCARY. I didn't see Tomm's picture and maybe that's a good thing.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2008, 11:48:22 AM »

could the marine in Cali be the daddy and that was what she was going to tell him? it was so important she wanted to tell him in person. or maybe she was going to lie to him about being Caylee's daddy and use him as her new meal ticket since Cindy wasn't having it anymore. maybe his response wasn't what she wanted and this on top of the fight with her parents pushed her over the edge. just random thoughts.

ok, going to hide in a corner now

I think she planned on telling the marine he is Caylee's dad and she was planning on staying out there with him.  Then she could tell her parents that both her and Caylee were going to live in California and they'd never know the truth

Good point.  He is an active Marine so he would not be around much and less cover up needed on Casey's part.  Given the fact that the Anthony's are not extremely wealthy, the likelyhood of them making the treck to California would be seldom and highly unlikely.  I am sure these things would have crossed her mind, if in fact this was her initial plan.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2008, 11:49:43 AM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: That`s absolutely correct. She just, you know, made this person up. 
So we've established that Casey was alone in the disappearance of Caylee.
Now to the cover up. I think she acted alone also. And then tried to hide in a crowd of friends and party.
As far as Cindy and George go, they have a troubled daughter that was out of control.

LE has pieces for a case, including the bones of Caylee recovered from seperate locations, could be in vicinity of the place she was dumped and moved by animals. This could come to some evidence that Casey threw her to aligators. (becoming more common in Florida... those joggers awhile back, and the child down The Trail)
LE has pings of her cell phone putting her in the location of the recovered bones.
LE has testimony from friends including lie detector tests.
LE has good set of lies from interrogation of Casey.
LE has car trunk evidence.

what else do they need?

morning JJ..how do you know they were Caylee's bones?

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.