April 19, 2024, 08:43:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320549 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: September 21, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »

Oops. Seems the messing up quotes is catching today. LOL. Sorry. I did it, too.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: September 21, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »

Oops. Seems the messing up quotes is catching today. LOL. Sorry. I did it, too.
I must be contagious today ~ thanks for all the rescues, Klaas
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: September 21, 2008, 02:01:21 PM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

Yes, I believe so...which makes the shower at JG's all the more odd
Thank you thats what I was trying to figure out....why would she have to go over to Jessie's to take a shower when if she was hanging around Tony's she could have taken one there...???????

Because she thought Nate wouldn't cover for her, but Jessie would?  If she was dirty and smelling of death, where's the one place she could go to clean up where the guy still loved her enough to believe whatever she said....just my theory

Yeah but just his demeanor in the video today It look like he would Crack if questioned and he took a lie detector so if that were true LE would no
Do we KNOW he Passed the Poly?  We know he took one, but I haven't heard that he Passed. JMO

I was having those same thoughts. Whether Jesse had a hand in it or not, when confronted with taking a poly, he would know just a refusal to take one may make him look guilty so the fact that he took one doesn't mean he passed it. I'm not ready to let Jesse off the hook yet until we get some more info and all he'd have to do to find out when she came for a shower was look at his cell phone bill. I find it odd he can recall the date he thought he heard Caylee in the background, he can recall the date she asked him to go to Fusians but can't recall the date she actually came over and took a shower.

And him saying she spoke of Zanny last Nov, not buying it because no one else had heard her call the nanny that name. And why, why, why didn't Geraldo follow up when Jesse was saying she left Caylee with his parents and the nanny to go to work as remind him that she did not have a job?????????

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: September 21, 2008, 02:01:34 PM »

BPD manifests itself when one is sexually abused in childhood....
also, disassociation..Casey is completely disassociated right now...

This could very well be the case..

I just wanted to point out that this does not mean that either George OR Lee were the culprits.  Maybe there's a reason why nobody in the family is coming out to support them, or say one word whatsoever (except for Cindy's brother)?  Obviously there seem to be HUGE issues within that family- both immediate and extended.  It is possible that if Casey was abused by a relative, it was hushed up.. or caused division in the family. Or perhaps since we know mom and pop are good at denial, perhaps they never knew what may have happened to her? (Or wouldn't have believed her?)  We really just have no idea.     Maybe this abortion some are claiming took place, was a result of some kind of abuse?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: September 21, 2008, 02:05:26 PM »

[quote author=4th_kids link=topic=3413.msg464060#msg464060
I was having those same thoughts. Whether Jesse had a hand in it or not, when confronted with taking a poly, he would know just a refusal to take one may make him look guilty so the fact that he took one doesn't mean he passed it. I'm not ready to let Jesse off the hook yet until we get some more info and all he'd have to do to find out when she came for a shower was look at his cell phone bill. I find it odd he can recall the date he thought he heard Caylee in the background, he can recall the date she asked him to go to Fusians but can't recall the date she actually came over and took a shower.

And him saying she spoke of Zanny last Nov, not buying it because no one else had heard her call the nanny that name. And why, why, why didn't Geraldo follow up when Jesse was saying she left Caylee with his parents and the nanny to go to work as remind him that she did not have a job?????????
[/quote]

Right. And, I mentioned before that I wonder if LE even told those who took Poly's if they passed or failed? Saying something like, "You did great," and a pat on the back would lead someone to believe they passed, when maybe LE is just holding back because of the ongoing investigation?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: September 21, 2008, 02:05:56 PM »

You know.. I would be a horrible witness if I ever needed to be.  I can't remember most of what I did yesterday, let alone 3 months ago.   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: September 21, 2008, 02:08:29 PM »

I just added Samantha to the list of fake friends involved in the case
Samantha
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=Samantha+&x=16&y=8

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: September 21, 2008, 02:08:38 PM »

[quote author=anothermonkey

You know.. I would be a horrible witness if I ever needed to be.  I can't remember most of what I did yesterday, let alone 3 months ago.   
[/quote]

You know, under everyday circumstances, me too. BUT...if the date coincided with something big, then I would remember it well. For instance, he mentioned the last time he saw Caylee was at his graduation. Well, that's a big thing. So, maybe, just maybe, there was something to remind him of the call--b-day, etc? Because, otherwise, I agree it's difficult to pinpoint something like that.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: September 21, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »

Okay, sorry again. I am not sure why my quotes are still messing up, since I do know how to do it. My apologies. I will be more careful next time and try to make it right.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: September 21, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »

Right. And, I mentioned before that I wonder if LE even told those who took Poly's if they passed or failed? Saying something like, "You did great," and a pat on the back would lead someone to believe they passed, when maybe LE is just holding back because of the ongoing investigation?

I thought it was an independent company who did the polygraphs? Not LE?  This company may have handed results over to LE, but I thought I read they were paid for by somebody else..  so it's possible Amy, Jesse and ..?  got the results right then before they  in turn handed them to LE? 

Does anybody know for sure either way?

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1250 on: September 21, 2008, 02:11:36 PM »

Klaas, Admin now instead of Mod?

Congratulations!!!

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: September 21, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »

Does anybody know for sure either way?

I would think FBI would do the poly's, unless an attorney was hired by the persons. Then, I suspect a third-party poly would be done. Anyone?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: September 21, 2008, 02:12:47 PM »

This has probably been posted during my absence courteousy of Hurrican Gustav, but I find this to be most heartbreaking... the grandpa humming ,"You are my Sunshine", to Caylee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS648U0xTI0

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: September 21, 2008, 02:13:29 PM »

Congratulations!!!

Really? Wow! That's great! Yippee! Congrats!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: September 21, 2008, 02:14:22 PM »

Congratulations!!!

Really? Wow! That's great! Yippee! Congrats!

I am totally confused.... I thought that Klaas has been Admin for some time now....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: September 21, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »

Prayer vigil for missing Florida girl is cancelled

Sara K. Clarke | The Associated Press
    1:53 PM EDT, September 21, 2008

The family of a missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony says they have to cancel a prayer vigil for the toddler this evening to ensure their safety.

"This is in the best interest of everyone," said Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles. "We're hoping to bring peace back to the neighborhood, that's all."

Three-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June. The case has spiraled into a national media phenomenon and has attracted protesters who believe the girl's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, killed her and that her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, are covering it up.

The family has had angry confrontations with demonstrators in the last week.

Hello everyone!

My apologies if this has already been stated. I am about 10 pages behind.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1256 on: September 21, 2008, 02:15:31 PM »

Jesse looked either very sad or very scared.  Could be from being on T.V., but he looked really nervous.  Think so?

I actually thought he looked like an upstanding guy. I wonder if he did take, and pass, a poly? I am shocked by him saying he heard of "Zanny" before, though. Hummm. Gosh, this just added all sorts of twists.

I agree I thought he was quite candid and honest to the point of being uncomfortable.  He obviously cared for them both-despote the fact Caylee wasnt his.  Also in the videos i have seen of Casey and Caylee , she appears to be a loving mom, I know peop;e are anry about this whole story but its wrong to be mean and hateful towards the anthonys We make many assumptions that may all be based on falsehoods.  Only those involved know.  This woman casey is probably mentally ill.These things show up this way starting in the teens and thier life goes downhill spiraling frim there.  Im not making excuses for anyone I just know that there has to be something more to this story.  Too many coincidences with this zanny and sister sam, details are all confused and maybe casey has it all jumbled in her head that way and her capacity to say otherwise is limited. That doesnt mean she cant be smart as a fox.  Whatever happens I pray of Caylee is out there with someone else that she comes home.  The anthonys lives are forever changed and no one will be the same.  The vigilantes need to leave those people alone. I think the opd is just letting things go on as they are to try to push the anthonys buttons into confessing.I agree it doesnt look good for Caylee but we have heard of more bizzare storys than this.  Lets focus on Caylee, not the anthonys...

Sandy, I don't think anyone here denies that the Anthony's have suffered and hurt with the loss of Caylee. I can almost go as far stating most people think Casey is mentally ill. What no one can or will accept are the lies and cover up by the entire family to protect Casey. You are right that the focus needs to be on finding Caylee. How can anyone find her when Casey's parents do everything in their power to obstruct that? They know Caylee is dead. It is more than obvious now with the statement Cindy made that Jesse is involved in her death/disposition. They need to start putting Caylee first and do what is necessary to find her. Instead, they have lashed out at any attempts any people have made to locate her yet continue to solicit funds for "their" searches which have never occurred.

They have brought this all on themselves. Have you ever seen them begging the kidnapper(s) to return Caylee? Have you ever seen them looking for her themselves, any of them? Did you know that Cindy is now charging for her television appearances? Does this sound like a grieving family?

I'm sorry. I have no respect for these people. Everyone handles tragedy differently and I don't know how I would handle it but, I do know I would never do the things, or act the way this family has, under ANY circumstances.

Mrs, if Jesse actually IS involved in Caylee's disappearance maybe Casey said she went there for a shower as an explanation for her being there and with Jesse. Maybe there wasnt a shower at all, maybe that is the day something happened to Caylee and the shower was just used as an explanation of why she was at Jesse's, and with Jesse.  And even if she DID take a shower there the same could apply.  JMO

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: September 21, 2008, 02:16:02 PM »

Congratulations!!!

I thought she was always an admin? 

Congrats are in order?

Congrats then!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: September 21, 2008, 02:18:17 PM »

Caylee Anthony Trust Fund Shut Down

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A trust fund set up to help in the search for Caylee Anthony has been shut down.

Both the law firm that administers the fund and the bank where the money was deposited said they're backing out.

Attorney Paul Kelley of Bichler & Kelley PA said he's saddened that his law firm had to make a decision to stop administering the trust fund connected with Kelley said the trouble started when SunTrust Bank told him they'd been getting harassing e-mails from people critical of the fund, and the bank was shutting down the account. Kelley said his firm got some of those same e-mails.

(snipped)
http://www.wesh.com/news/17523471/detail.html

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: September 21, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »

Prayer vigil for missing Florida girl is cancelled

Sara K. Clarke | The Associated Press
    1:53 PM EDT, September 21, 2008

The family of a missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony says they have to cancel a prayer vigil for the toddler this evening to ensure their safety.

"This is in the best interest of everyone," said Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles. "We're hoping to bring peace back to the neighborhood, that's all."

Three-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June. The case has spiraled into a national media phenomenon and has attracted protesters who believe the girl's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, killed her and that her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, are covering it up.

The family has had angry confrontations with demonstrators in the last week.

Hello everyone!

My apologies if this has already been stated. I am about 10 pages behind.

UM, what?  Larry is speaking for them again? Wha?! 

------

Back to the lie detector tests.  I don't think (but not sure) that FBI had anything to do with the testing.  Please correct me if that's wrong. But they were not told to get the testing done. They opted to, just to show that their stories are truthful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.