April 19, 2024, 06:55:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320593 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: September 21, 2008, 02:18:41 PM »

Jesse said there were "factions" in the Anthony family for quite a while.

Good Afternoon to all...I was unable to watch Geraldo last night...was it taped by chance? TIA
Hi Sunny.  Yes, Carpe did a youtube of it, I think.  Want me to find the link?

Hi AZ....that would be wonderful as I am on limited time today...hospital duty...great niece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS55WkNra7M
OMG....are you kidding me! They are now trying to pin it on Jesse! When did that scenario come about?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: September 21, 2008, 02:20:15 PM »

Also the tatoo is very  close to the one lindsay lohan also has

Casey's tattoo is (supposedly) Bella Vida, whereas Lohan's is la bella vita.a little different.

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-lohan.htm

IMO Casey is a want-to-be

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: September 21, 2008, 02:20:28 PM »

Caylee Anthony Trust Fund Shut Down

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A trust fund set up to help in the search for Caylee Anthony has been shut down.

Both the law firm that administers the fund and the bank where the money was deposited said they're backing out.

Attorney Paul Kelley of Bichler & Kelley PA said he's saddened that his law firm had to make a decision to stop administering the trust fund connected with Kelley said the trouble started when SunTrust Bank told him they'd been getting harassing e-mails from people critical of the fund, and the bank was shutting down the account. Kelley said his firm got some of those same e-mails.

(snipped)
http://www.wesh.com/news/17523471/detail.html

"Kelley said he believes the harassing e-mails came from two people who volunteered with Equusearch."   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: September 21, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »

About the polygraphs. I am not sure. But very curious. Thanks
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: September 21, 2008, 02:22:07 PM »

BPD manifests itself when one is sexually abused in childhood....
also, disassociation..Casey is completely disassociated right now...
I suspect this is why Casey mercy-killed Caylee. Caylee would always be the abomination of George in her mind. She had to kill the thought and memory to free herself, that's why she feels no guilt. To her it was a trade.

But she says she would never do anything to hurt her child, I honestly think she means that but she considered Caylee 2 different things. Like she makes two names into one.

There's alot of mental illness going on here. Very interesting to watch it unfold and learn about behavior of some people out there. And I learned a new word today. Filicide.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1265 on: September 21, 2008, 02:22:09 PM »

Prayer vigil for missing Florida girl is cancelled

Sara K. Clarke | The Associated Press
    1:53 PM EDT, September 21, 2008

The family of a missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony says they have to cancel a prayer vigil for the toddler this evening to ensure their safety.

"This is in the best interest of everyone," said Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles. "We're hoping to bring peace back to the neighborhood, that's all."

Three-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June. The case has spiraled into a national media phenomenon and has attracted protesters who believe the girl's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, killed her and that her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, are covering it up.

The family has had angry confrontations with demonstrators in the last week.

Hello everyone!

My apologies if this has already been stated. I am about 10 pages behind.

Always the victims. They could have had a private vigil in the backyard with just family and friends but you can hardly pass the donation jar around or sell shirts for 10 bucks a pop then.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1266 on: September 21, 2008, 02:22:36 PM »

Klaas, Admin now instead of Mod?

Congratulations!!!

Klaas has been administrator here at SM forever...at least a couple or years or more.  For that, yes, she needs to be congratulated. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: September 21, 2008, 02:24:16 PM »

Good Afternoon to all...I was unable to watch Geraldo last night...was it taped by chance? TIA
Hi Sunny.  Yes, Carpe did a youtube of it, I think.  Want me to find the link?

Hi AZ....that would be wonderful as I am on limited time today...hospital duty...great niece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS55WkNra7M
OMG....are you kidding me! They are now trying to pin it on Jesse! When did that scenario come about?
I thought this was very interesting too.
Apparently while the car was in the check cashing parking lot Jesse sneaked in and put a body in the trunk.
Now how he got the body from Zanny is... unexplained. And the keys to the car is another.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: September 21, 2008, 02:24:57 PM »

[quote author=4th_kids link=topic=3413.msg464060#msg464060
I was having those same thoughts. Whether Jesse had a hand in it or not, when confronted with taking a poly, he would know just a refusal to take one may make him look guilty so the fact that he took one doesn't mean he passed it. I'm not ready to let Jesse off the hook yet until we get some more info and all he'd have to do to find out when she came for a shower was look at his cell phone bill. I find it odd he can recall the date he thought he heard Caylee in the background, he can recall the date she asked him to go to Fusians but can't recall the date she actually came over and took a shower.

And him saying she spoke of Zanny last Nov, not buying it because no one else had heard her call the nanny that name. And why, why, why didn't Geraldo follow up when Jesse was saying she left Caylee with his parents and the nanny to go to work as remind him that she did not have a job?????????

Right. And, I mentioned before that I wonder if LE even told those who took Poly's if they passed or failed? Saying something like, "You did great," and a pat on the back would lead someone to believe they passed, when maybe LE is just holding back because of the ongoing investigation?
[/quote]

Very true, LE is not going to show them or us their hands just yet.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: September 21, 2008, 02:25:05 PM »

Jesse doesn't come across as the brightest crayon in the box.  Maybe he's just shy.  Not sure if "factions" was the word he was really looking for.

There were "fractions" around the time Caylee was born.  Cindy found out George was gambling on line. He apparently even used his 401k money.  She discovered much of this during taxtime.  George moved out and live with his parents in Fort Meyers.  He worked hard to get his marraige back and eventually Cindy began to forgive but not really forgot.  I am pretty sure Casey helped expose the online computer gambling. When George came back home, he actually lived in the spare bedroom - so I don't know if Caylee was born yet.  

I thought that George moved out and filed in December 2005 after Caylee was born?

Rick (Cindy's brother) said George wanted the house sold and he get half the profit and wanted alimony from Cindy, as he did not have a job at the time....It didn't sound like there was any forgiveness.....Cindy did not want to lose her house or pay alimony

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: September 21, 2008, 02:25:49 PM »

Jesse looked either very sad or very scared.  Could be from being on T.V., but he looked really nervous.  Think so?

I actually thought he looked like an upstanding guy. I wonder if he did take, and pass, a poly? I am shocked by him saying he heard of "Zanny" before, though. Hummm. Gosh, this just added all sorts of twists.

I agree I thought he was quite candid and honest to the point of being uncomfortable.  He obviously cared for them both-despote the fact Caylee wasnt his.  Also in the videos i have seen of Casey and Caylee , she appears to be a loving mom, I know peop;e are anry about this whole story but its wrong to be mean and hateful towards the anthonys We make many assumptions that may all be based on falsehoods.  Only those involved know.  This woman casey is probably mentally ill.These things show up this way starting in the teens and thier life goes downhill spiraling frim there.  Im not making excuses for anyone I just know that there has to be something more to this story.  Too many coincidences with this zanny and sister sam, details are all confused and maybe casey has it all jumbled in her head that way and her capacity to say otherwise is limited. That doesnt mean she cant be smart as a fox.  Whatever happens I pray of Caylee is out there with someone else that she comes home.  The anthonys lives are forever changed and no one will be the same.  The vigilantes need to leave those people alone. I think the opd is just letting things go on as they are to try to push the anthonys buttons into confessing.I agree it doesnt look good for Caylee but we have heard of more bizzare storys than this.  Lets focus on Caylee, not the anthonys...
I too, felt that he was genuine and an upstanding guy. I cannot beleive the web of lies that girl has spun! I feel so sorry for those that she has involved. Her family has to be just as crazy to believe anymore out of her! Send her back to jail! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: September 21, 2008, 02:26:12 PM »

[quote author=2NJSons_Mom
   Klaas has been administrator here at SM forever...at least a couple or years or more.  For that, yes, she needs to be congratulated. 
[/quote]

LOL. Oh well. I haven't been here very long, so I was just going off what others said. But, eh, like you said, she still deserves to be congratulated! Thanks for your great work, Klaasm and for putting up with us silly monkey!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: September 21, 2008, 02:26:46 PM »

Also the tatoo is very  close to the one lindsay lohan also has

Casey's tattoo is (supposedly) Bella Vida, whereas Lohan's is la bella vita.a little different.

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-lohan.htm

IMO Casey is a want-to-be

The controlling mother and Lohan trying to break free? But Casey got the spanish version instead of Italian. That makes sense because of the spanish population in Florida.
Tattoos are usually an honor to a dead person. Many people get loving memories preserved in the form of a tat. It's like part of the culture.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: September 21, 2008, 02:27:00 PM »

nikkibnurse, I have never seen a borderline than didn't have scars on their arms from cutting themselves but as you say anything is possible. I will say this gut tells me she had some problems before all this yes but IMO she read and has thrown in some things for good measure which is a pure waste of time.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: September 21, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »

Jesse looked either very sad or very scared.  Could be from being on T.V., but he looked really nervous.  Think so?

I actually thought he looked like an upstanding guy. I wonder if he did take, and pass, a poly? I am shocked by him saying he heard of "Zanny" before, though. Hummm. Gosh, this just added all sorts of twists.

I agree I thought he was quite candid and honest to the point of being uncomfortable.  He obviously cared for them both-despote the fact Caylee wasnt his.  Also in the videos i have seen of Casey and Caylee , she appears to be a loving mom, I know peop;e are anry about this whole story but its wrong to be mean and hateful towards the anthonys We make many assumptions that may all be based on falsehoods.  Only those involved know.  This woman casey is probably mentally ill.These things show up this way starting in the teens and thier life goes downhill spiraling frim there.  Im not making excuses for anyone I just know that there has to be something more to this story.  Too many coincidences with this zanny and sister sam, details are all confused and maybe casey has it all jumbled in her head that way and her capacity to say otherwise is limited. That doesnt mean she cant be smart as a fox.  Whatever happens I pray of Caylee is out there with someone else that she comes home.  The anthonys lives are forever changed and no one will be the same.  The vigilantes need to leave those people alone. I think the opd is just letting things go on as they are to try to push the anthonys buttons into confessing.I agree it doesnt look good for Caylee but we have heard of more bizzare storys than this.  Lets focus on Caylee, not the anthonys...

Sandy, I don't think anyone here denies that the Anthony's have suffered and hurt with the loss of Caylee. I can almost go as far stating most people think Casey is mentally ill. What no one can or will accept are the lies and cover up by the entire family to protect Casey. You are right that the focus needs to be on finding Caylee. How can anyone find her when Casey's parents do everything in their power to obstruct that? They know Caylee is dead. It is more than obvious now with the statement Cindy made that Jesse is involved in her death/disposition. They need to start putting Caylee first and do what is necessary to find her. Instead, they have lashed out at any attempts any people have made to locate her yet continue to solicit funds for "their" searches which have never occurred.

They have brought this all on themselves. Have you ever seen them begging the kidnapper(s) to return Caylee? Have you ever seen them looking for her themselves, any of them? Did you know that Cindy is now charging for her television appearances? Does this sound like a grieving family?

I'm sorry. I have no respect for these people. Everyone handles tragedy differently and I don't know how I would handle it but, I do know I would never do the things, or act the way this family has, under ANY circumstances.

Mrs, if Jesse actually IS involved in Caylee's disappearance maybe Casey said she went there for a shower as an explanation for her being there and with Jesse. Maybe there wasnt a shower at all, maybe that is the day something happened to Caylee and the shower was just used as an explanation of why she was at Jesse's, and with Jesse.  And even if she DID take a shower there the same could apply.  JMO

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was making chili to keep the hubby happy! LOL!

I don't believe Jesse is involved at all. This is probably some more BS that Casey started to feed her family and Cindy is running with it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: September 21, 2008, 02:29:15 PM »

Rick (Cindy's brother) said George wanted the house sold and he get half the profit and wanted alimony from Cindy, as he did not have a job at the time....It didn't sound like there was any forgiveness.....Cindy did not want to lose her house or pay alimony

Say what!? HE wanted [p]alimony? Um, and why would he deserve that, given the "alleged" circumstances as to the reason for the split?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: September 21, 2008, 02:30:23 PM »

Sandy, I don't think anyone here denies that the Anthony's have suffered and hurt with the loss of Caylee. I can almost go as far stating most people think Casey is mentally ill. What no one can or will accept are the lies and cover up by the entire family to protect Casey. You are right that the focus needs to be on finding Caylee. How can anyone find her when Casey's parents do everything in their power to obstruct that? They know Caylee is dead. It is more than obvious now with the statement Cindy made that Jesse is involved in her death/disposition. They need to start putting Caylee first and do what is necessary to find her. Instead, they have lashed out at any attempts any people have made to locate her yet continue to solicit funds for "their" searches which have never occurred.

They have brought this all on themselves. Have you ever seen them begging the kidnapper(s) to return Caylee? Have you ever seen them looking for her themselves, any of them? Did you know that Cindy is now charging for her television appearances? Does this sound like a grieving family?

I'm sorry. I have no respect for these people. Everyone handles tragedy differently and I don't know how I would handle it but, I do know I would never do the things, or act the way this family has, under ANY circumstances.

Mrs, if Jesse actually IS involved in Caylee's disappearance maybe Casey said she went there for a shower as an explanation for her being there and with Jesse. Maybe there wasnt a shower at all, maybe that is the day something happened to Caylee and the shower was just used as an explanation of why she was at Jesse's, and with Jesse.  And even if she DID take a shower there the same could apply.  JMO

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was making chili to keep the hubby happy! LOL!

I don't believe Jesse is involved at all. This is probably some more BS that Casey started to feed her family and Cindy is running with it.
I totally agree............... ::MonkeyEek::WHEN WILL IT END! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: September 21, 2008, 02:31:01 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
11:30 PM PT

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
11:30 AM PG

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: September 21, 2008, 02:32:02 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet

Morning Janet!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: September 21, 2008, 02:33:00 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
Good Morning!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.