April 18, 2024, 09:19:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320497 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: September 21, 2008, 02:35:02 PM »

Klaas, Admin now instead of Mod?

Congratulations!!!

Tomm, I have been Admin since October 2005. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: September 21, 2008, 02:35:12 PM »

I don't believe Jesse is involved at all. This is probably some more BS that Casey started to feed her family and Cindy is running with it.
Who ever was the first to pick up Casey from the check cashing place had to pick up evidence with her. Maybe in the bottom of the grocery bag was the shirt that went with the stinky pants that Cindy washed. Maybe Casey showered and left evidence in a bathroom. Somewhere there is a little piece that will pin this crime on this girl!
And I betcha Tony knows exactly what that little piece is... like the Monica blue dress.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: September 21, 2008, 02:38:51 PM »

Who ever was the first to pick up Casey from the check cashing place had to pick up evidence with her. Maybe in the bottom of the grocery bag was the shirt that went with the stinky pants that Cindy washed. Maybe Casey showered and left evidence in a bathroom. Somewhere there is a little piece that will pin this crime on this girl!
And I betcha Tony knows exactly what that little piece is... like the Monica blue dress.

Speaking of the Monica blue dress. Didn't she have it dry-cleaned and they still had DNA? Just wondering. I can't even remember. If so, could there still have been DNA on those grey pants? Though, I guess washing with water is different than the chemicals they use in dry cleaning.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: September 21, 2008, 02:38:51 PM »

Congratulations!!!

Klaas has always beed ADMIN

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: September 21, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »

Congratulations!!!

Tomm, I have been Admin since October 2005. 

Sorry.. but Tomm. You're too funny! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: September 21, 2008, 02:40:51 PM »

SUGGESTION:

It seems people are having problems quoting, especially when they try to remove some of the quotes.  Either don't quote at all OR you can copy the text you want to quote, paste it in your message, highlight it then click on the quote button once .  That will make it look like this.

Then you can type your message below it.

WE don't have time to fix everyone's posts if they get messed up.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: September 21, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »

Ok my internet is acting up but I wanted to ask

Does anyone think it is possible casey is getting all these name from people she went to school with?

There is a Zenaida,Juliet,Samantha all in her class at CHS..So I am wondering if she is taking these first names from people she knew at school and mixing them up with last names of other people..
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: September 21, 2008, 02:44:23 PM »

omg haha.

Lee Anthony's Email account would be so easy to bust through. His secret question is "What was my first phone number?" I was just testingsomething out. I wouldn't ever hack his email but I was curious as to what his question was. Anyone can do that if do the gmail password recovery thing. If you get the answer right then you can change the password.

!~*Mar*~!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: September 21, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »

SUGGESTION:

It seems people are having problems quoting, especially when they try to remove some of the quotes.  Either don't quote at all OR you can copy the text you want to quote, paste it in your message, highlight it then click on the quote button once .  That will make it look like this.

JMO, but I don't see why you are fixing them.    This is the first forum I've ever been on (and believe me- I'm on plenty!!) where the mods/admin fix people's posting errors.. unless it is somehow screwing up the whole thread.    Everybody makes mistakes, and we all should have to live with them.   

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: September 21, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »

SUGGESTION:

Yes, my apologies. I do know how to quote; so I don't know what got into me today. I am paying more attention now. Sorry.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: September 21, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »

omg haha.

Lee Anthony's Email account would be so easy to bust through. His secret question is "What was my first phone number?" I was just testingsomething out. I wouldn't ever hack his email but I was curious as to what his question was. Anyone can do that if do the gmail password recovery thing. If you get the answer right then you can change the password.

If he's dumb enough to actually put the real digits in as the answer, then you're right--easy to crack. However, my ex-hubby (we're still friends) is a software engineer. And he taught me how to be sneaky with this. It's very easy. For example, Question: "What was my first phone number?" Answer: 'The same as my parents." or "The one I got with my first apartment."
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: September 21, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »

that mess is why I don't quote. In the middle of NH I quit and said never again. I hope the cage knows if I post someone's name at the beginning it really includes everyone or I wouldn't post it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: September 21, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »

SUGGESTION:

JMO, but I don't see why you are fixing them.    This is the first forum I've ever been on (and believe me- I'm on plenty!!) where the mods/admin fix people's posting errors.. unless it is somehow screwing up the whole thread.    Everybody makes mistakes, and we all should have to live with them.   

Probably because HERE you don't have the ability to edit your own post, only the moderators and administrators can edit. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: September 21, 2008, 02:55:41 PM »

Probably because HERE you don't have the ability to edit your own post, only the moderators and administrators can edit. 

Yes, why is that? Just wondering. If it were for a limited time, editing is a great feature. But I am sure there is a good reason people can't. So, thank you again for putting up with us. Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: September 21, 2008, 02:56:53 PM »

In Casey Anthony story, can you feel any sympathy for George and Cindy Anthony?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 20, 2008 2:25:11 PM

Could we see George and Cindy Anthony suffer breakdowns on camera?

That thought must have crossed your mind if you've been following the saga of their missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony. George and Cindy so often seem at the breaking point. I'm sure a psychological meltdown would please the viewers who detest the Anthonys or fault them for daughter Casey Anthony's strange behavior. (Cindy is pictured.)

For weeks, Casey has refused to say what happened to Caylee. The thinking goes: How could the grandparents not have realized there was a crisis?

The grandparents have remained in the headlines because of the protests outside their home in East Orange County. There was another fight Friday night between the Anthonys' neighbors and demonstrators.

Strangely enough, though, the protests probably generated some sympathy for the grandparents. Perhaps a discussion on Monday's "Dr. Phil" will bring them more. (It airs at 7 p.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.) The grandparents hired defense attorney Mark NeJame to help them with media issues, and NeJame appears on "Dr. Phil."

NeJame was the rare TV guest who could hold his own with Nancy Grace of CNN Headline News. NeJame knows how to conduct himself in front of a camera; he used to be married to former WESH-Channel 2 anchor Wendy Chioji.

NeJame had to be happy about a bit of coverage Friday night on WFTV-Channel 9. Chief Mark Strobridge of the Orange County Sheriff's Office asked protesters to be reasonable. Then he added: "George and Cindy are victims. We need to remind the world that that's truly the case."

Do you agree?

The e-mails I receive usually suggest there's just one victim here: the missing girl, who hasn't been seen for months.

NeJame had his work cut out for him in trying to help the grandparents. Before he arrived, they set an example, all right: This is how NOT to deal with the media. They offered bewildering answers or behavior in interviews. And some readers have opined that the grandparents enjoy the attention.

Even now, the grandparents keep doing perplexing things. Engaging with protesters just provides more footage for media outlets. And why, oh why, would Cindy carry a bat in facing the protesters? Cindy's interview with Univision was another strange twist.

Memo to the grandparents: Calling NeJame before making any media moves.

But the wisest thing for them to do? Go away. Or at least stay away from the media.

One way to start could be found in a WFTV report: Kathi Belich reported that the homeowners association had asked the Anthonys to stop holding prayer vigils outside their home. Those vigils always bring the media.

Also on Friday, WKMG reported that NeJame met with the sheriff's office about the protests and the escalating tensions. Reporter Louis Bolden said the sheriff's office was trying to come up with a strategy on the protests. Bolden noted that County Commissioner Linda Stewart has suggested a curfew in the neighborhood.

On Saturday morning, WESH-Channel 2 and WFTV reported that protesters and Anthony neighbors had faced off Friday night. Demonstrators reacted when George Anthony came out to give water to the Guardian Angels. The Guardian Angels stepped in to break up the fight. WFTV had footage of a protester daring a neighbor to hit him.

WFTV also reported that a Winter Park law firm has closed a trust fund to help search for Caylee -- a move that upset the grandparents. The firm wanted to help the family, but faced criticism from angry bloggers and callers. The law firm is looking for another group to take over the trust fund.

It's just very hard for many people to feel sympathy for the grandparents. Ultimately, it isn't a matter of media skills -- it's one of truth. People want it, and they think the grandparents have it. And, thus, the bad feelings toward George and Cindy Anthony.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/post-3.html

Thank you mrskub.

The Sheriff and the Defence are are the same page.

Janet

Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents: 'Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims'
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
September 10, 2008

NeJame said he is representing George and Cindy Anthony and not their daughter, who is charged with child neglect, filing a false statement with law enforcement and check fraud. He said he has not spoken to Casey Anthony or her attorney, Jose Baez. Before he traveled to New York, NeJame sat down with the Orlando Sentinel to discuss his role ...

" ... Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims. They have lost their granddaughter. . . . Why are they not allowed to hold on to hope that their beloved granddaughter Caylee still might be with us? And other people say they are in denial. So what? Whose business is it? . . . They are going through what they need to go through. And if Caylee is still with us, then they are the ones who kept hope alive. . . . I think we have gotten consumed with making them media personalities rather than understanding that these are just grandparents ..."

EquuSearch did indicate clearly from the beginning that they were going to search for a live Caylee and that turned. And George and Cindy are very appreciative . . . for the people who have gone out there to search the fields. . . .

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: September 21, 2008, 02:58:39 PM »

SUGGESTION:

What is more annoying to you as an admin- fixing people's quotes? Or people posting an updated (edited/better) version in a new post?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: September 21, 2008, 03:00:20 PM »

There is something that has been bugging me for a while.  Somewhere, it was reported that the pants Cindy washed were grey and something - made like suit pants. Then (I believe) we have a picture of Casey wearing a top that looks like it would match those pants. I wonder if I could find that picture, could someone put a date on it, and maybe it would mean something???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: September 21, 2008, 03:00:47 PM »

May have already been posted but......

http://www.wesh.com/news/17523471/detail.html

Caylee Anthony Trust Fund Shut Down
Anthonys Cancel Sunday Night Prayer Vigil

POSTED: 1:30 pm EDT September 21, 2008
UPDATED: 1:52 pm EDT September 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A trust fund set up to help in the search for Caylee Anthony has been shut down.

Both the law firm that administers the fund and the bank where the money was deposited said they're backing out.

Attorney Paul Kelley of Bichler & Kelley PA said he's saddened that his law firm had to make a decision to stop administering the trust fund connected with HelpFindCaylee.com.

Kelley said the trouble started when SunTrust Bank told him they'd been getting harassing e-mails from people critical of the fund, and the bank was shutting down the account. Kelley said his firm got some of those same e-mails.

Kelley said he won't reveal the exact amount in the fund, but he said it wasn't much and that what was spent so far was used to pay for search-related items, like posters and water for volunteers. He also said he can account for every penny spent and that none of it went directly to the Anthony family.

Anthony family members did not return WESH 2 News' phone calls about their reaction to the trust fund controversy.

Kelley said he believes the harassing e-mails came from two people who volunteered with Equusearch.

The Web site still suggests donations be sent to Bichler & Kelley PA, but that's expected to change soon. Kelley said he hopes he can find another financial institution willing to take it on.

Meanwhile, the Anthonys said they're canceling their weekly Sunday night prayer vigil outside their home to "ensure the safety of all of their friends, supporters and neighbors."

The family's representative, Larry Garrison, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

They are asking anyone who would normally join them to light a candle for Caylee at 8:30 p.m. Sunday.

"Please say a prayer for Caylee's safe return, as well as for the return of peace on Hopespring Drive," Caylee's grandmother, Cindy, requested.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: September 21, 2008, 03:02:27 PM »

Anothermonkey - for me it's having to edit/fix other peoples posts.  I can only speak for myself.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: September 21, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »

Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims

Hence the new t-shirts for Cindy and George.  PR pity campaign.   Need some sympathy before a trial or their testimony won't work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.