April 20, 2024, 12:58:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320606 times)
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: September 21, 2008, 03:32:19 PM »

Maybe Fannie Mae can bailout the Anthonys.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1341 on: September 21, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »

Just a couple of questions:

I never read anywhere that Caey moved in with Jesse?  Is this true?

Also, Florida is a community state.  George would get 50%.  50% of what!  They were in serious debt.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: September 21, 2008, 03:37:11 PM »

Klaasend, O/T, in the NH Forum just now, it had our names and the top then (+ one hidden) do the mods have the ability to do that?  I have never noticed it before.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: September 21, 2008, 03:38:22 PM »

What happens if someone gives the Anthony's a tip and it is evidence against Casey. Could they choose to cover it up or disregard it or destroy it?

Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla shared information pertaining to Casey's changing Nanny stories that she revealed to them sometime in the period of Casey's first release.  This information was shared on Nancy Grace ... to the National Enquirer.  Finally ... almost two weeks later Detective Yuri Melich was put in a position of flying to California to obtain a statment.

I do not know the legality encompassing this issue but ... justice for Caylee Mariee implies  that this infomation should have been shared with authorities immediately following the rearrest of Casey and the revoking of the bond.

IMO

Janet

_______

Why is Detective Yuri Melich is flying to California?
September 15th

Video - Leonard Padilla

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7441693&version=1&locale=EN-US

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.  

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: September 21, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »

I also found a SAMI (could be short for samantha?)
Who is Friends with ANNIE DOWNING....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=60021874
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: September 21, 2008, 03:41:16 PM »

The family's representative, Larry Garrison, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

They are asking anyone who would normally join them to light a candle for Caylee at 8:30 p.m. Sunday.

This is just such a load of Bull Dung... !!
If their friends (?) want to pray with the family... Use the back yard !

Light Candles ~ is that not what the one person was doing last night and they shut them down!   If not what was that person doing. ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1346 on: September 21, 2008, 03:43:20 PM »

Meanwhile, the Anthonys said they're canceling their weekly Sunday night prayer vigil outside their home to "ensure the safety of all of their friends, supporters and neighbors."

The family's representative, Larry Garrison, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

Actually, that is a load of crap, just like everything else that comes out of
the Anthony's & Larry Garrison's mouths... the HOA simply asked them to
move it to the backyard or inside... anywhere but out front in the street
blocking traffic.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: September 21, 2008, 03:44:55 PM »

They are asking anyone who would normally join them to light a candle for Caylee at 8:30 p.m. Sunday.

This is just such a load of Bull Dung... !!
If their friends (?) want to pray with the family... Use the back yard !

Light Candles ~ is that not what the one person was doing last night and they shut them down!   If not what was that person doing. ?

... or a private room that a local church would surely afford.

OF ...  my thoughts reflected yours when I read Larry Garrison's words.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1348 on: September 21, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »

Meanwhile, the Anthonys said they're canceling their weekly Sunday night prayer vigil outside their home to "ensure the safety of all of their friends, supporters and neighbors."

The family's representative, Larry Garrison
, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

Actually, that is a load of crap, just like everything else that comes out of
the Anthony's & Larry Garrison's mouths... the HOA simply asked them to
move it to the backyard or inside... anywhere but out front in the street
blocking traffic.

I thought they got rid of that dweeb!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: September 21, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »

There has been a thread for the Web Cam Links in the Caylee Anthony Index.  I just stickied it to make it more visible.  Many of the links or info you are looking for can be found there.

Here is the link to the Web Cam info:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3361.msg441902#msg441902

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 03:57:43 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: September 21, 2008, 03:48:13 PM »

The Sami who is listed as friends with Annie...

From April to until June 15th there are no messages from Annie to Sami...

Then on June 16th Annie leaves her a message asking when can she see her...

I did not go back before April but I wonder why she choose that day to start leaving messages to Sami..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: September 21, 2008, 03:49:02 PM »

Klaasend, O/T, in the NH Forum just now, it had our names and the top then (+ one hidden) do the mods have the ability to do that?  I have never noticed it before.
As far as I know everyone has the ability to make themselves "hidden" in the threads.  Go into your profile, there is a box you can uncheck (Show others your online status).
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1352 on: September 21, 2008, 03:51:23 PM »

still on their webpage helpfindcaylee.com

How to Help?

Donate To the Trust Fund

All funds donated to the trust fund will go directly towards funding the efforts in finding Caylee.  Funds are currently being used to pay for fliers, t-shirts, water for volunteers, etc.  Once Caylee is brought home all remaining funds will be donated to charities that help the families of missing children.  The family does not benefit financially from any donations made to the trust fund, and it is being administered by a third party (Bichler & Kelley, P.A.).  If you are interested in donating you may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

If you have any questions on donating to the trust fund please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:
Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods 
Please contact Caylee's grandfather George Anthony at georgehope4937@yahoo.com for questions regarding ways to donate these or other items.

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

Distribute Fliers

If you would like to distribute or post fliers you may obtain a copy clicking the links below:

English Flyer:  www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/CayleeFlyer.pdf

Spanish Flyer: www.helpfindcaylee.com/images/spanish_flyer.jpg

To have a copy of the flier emailed to you please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Request Supplies

If you would like supplies mailed to you simply send a self-addressed stamped envelop/box along with a donation to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Available supplies and the suggested donation amount per item:

T-Shirt (sizes S to XL) - $10
Wristband - $5

A small number of fliers can be included with your supplies, if requested.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: September 21, 2008, 03:51:25 PM »

As far as I know everyone has the ability to make themselves "hidden" in the threads.  Go into your profile, there is a box you can uncheck (Show others your online status).
Thanks so much!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1354 on: September 21, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »

The has been a thread for the Web Cam Links in the Caylee Anthony Index.  I just stickied it to make it more visible.  Many of the links you are looking for can be found there.

Here is the link to the Web Cam info:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3361.msg441902#msg441902

Thanks. I really need to get around to exploring SM more, but i am guilty of just jumping right back in here hoping to read some new news on this case.

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: September 21, 2008, 03:55:48 PM »

About the comment WALSH made regarding JG and his psychological problems and that is why he was fired from LE. Maybe it is just me but should the guy be throwing rocks at him when he is helping defend Casey? I don't think he has any room to talk.

Also if Casey asked JG about Xanex which I would assume if true he takes it possibly for stress then I will say with the experience my husband had on it for several years then yes, you can have memory problems with it. My husband was given it when his back went out and it was combined with a pain medication at the time to cut down on the "anxiety".

I actually could understand being a cop could cause anxiety problems for a lot of people but can they fire you for that? I thought JG resigned in earlier information.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1356 on: September 21, 2008, 04:00:42 PM »

Oh Klaas - have you read anywhere that Casey and Jesse moved in together?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: September 21, 2008, 04:01:50 PM »

Oh Klaas - have you read anywhere that Casey and Jesse moved in together?

No, I think it's possible that Casey and Caylee spent ALOT of time when Caylee was first born at the Grund's home.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: September 21, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

O/T

The Natalee Holloway special is on A&E right now

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: September 21, 2008, 04:03:31 PM »

The Anthony's are good at the misinformation game.  If both a law firm and the bank shut down the trust fund, then it was for good reason and not just due to a couple of emails.  Trust funds have to be administered according to the rules, and I take it this one was not.  Otherwise, it would still be operational.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.