April 20, 2024, 12:26:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320605 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: September 21, 2008, 04:04:32 PM »

Oh Klaas - have you read anywhere that Casey and Jesse moved in together?

Mytime, didn't Jesse say during his Geraldo interview yesterday that he and Casey moved in together and then got engaged?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: September 21, 2008, 04:05:57 PM »

About the comment WALSH made regarding JG and his psychological problems and that is why he was fired from LE. Maybe it is just me but should the guy be throwing rocks at him when he is helping defend Casey? I don't think he has any room to talk.

Also if Casey asked JG about Xanex which I would assume if true he takes it possibly for stress then I will say with the experience my husband had on it for several years then yes, you can have memory problems with it. My husband was given it when his back went out and it was combined with a pain medication at the time to cut down on the "anxiety".

I actually could understand being a cop could cause anxiety problems for a lot of people but can they fire you for that? I thought JG resigned in earlier information.

I think the Casey defense team are thinking about blaming Jesse for Caylee's disappearance.  Thus, the rock throwing.

BRING NATALEE HOME
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1362 on: September 21, 2008, 04:07:09 PM »

Meanwhile, the Anthonys said they're canceling their weekly Sunday night prayer vigil outside their home to "ensure the safety of all of their friends, supporters and neighbors."

The family's representative, Larry Garrison
, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

Actually, that is a load of crap, just like everything else that comes out of
the Anthony's & Larry Garrison's mouths... the HOA simply asked them to
move it to the backyard or inside... anywhere but out front in the street
blocking traffic.

I thought they got rid of that dweeb!

This is just another histrionic statement from the Anthonys.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: September 21, 2008, 04:07:51 PM »

There is a picture of this house without a flag in thread #26 on page 3 that was last Thursday.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: September 21, 2008, 04:08:48 PM »

God bless your soul Natalee Holloway, we love your sprit.  (A&E reminded me)

George and Cindy, dont be fooled, come together for your Grandchild, you need to support the innocent and condemn the guilty. it is as simple as that.
Hurry.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: September 21, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »

Meanwhile, the Anthonys said they're canceling their weekly Sunday night prayer vigil outside their home to "ensure the safety of all of their friends, supporters and neighbors."

The family's representative, Larry Garrison
, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

blocking traffic.

I thought they got rid of that dweeb!

This is just another histrionic statement from the Anthonys.
Exactly.  If the Anthony's feel compelled to pray with friends, they should go to a church.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: September 21, 2008, 04:09:39 PM »

Klaas, you have SM mail

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: September 21, 2008, 04:10:07 PM »

The family's representative, Larry Garrison, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

blocking traffic.
That's what I was just about to say! Why can't they have their prayer vigil inside the house or in the backyard or at their church? Why cancel it if they can't have it in the driveway? Is it because they want everyone to see that they're still praying for an alive Caylee to come  ::MonkeyEek::home? Why else?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: September 21, 2008, 04:10:43 PM »

The Anthony's are good at the misinformation game.  If both a law firm and the bank shut down the trust fund, then it was for good reason and not just due to a couple of emails.  Trust funds have to be administered according to the rules, and I take it this one was not.  Otherwise, it would still be operational.

Heh .. this reminds me of the time I heard Cindy trying to defend Casey, stating something like, "she has said mistruths but that does not make her a murderer."

mistruths?!?! What the heck 'mistruth?'

In my book we call that lies. Guess Cindy did not even think her daughter is capable of telling lies, eh?

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: September 21, 2008, 04:12:35 PM »

The back yard of Cindy and George would hold 50 plus people, oh wait, they have no real friends. Forget the prayer memorial. find her!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1370 on: September 21, 2008, 04:14:16 PM »

The Anthony's are good at the misinformation game.  If both a law firm and the bank shut down the trust fund, then it was for good reason and not just due to a couple of emails.  Trust funds have to be administered according to the rules, and I take it this one was not.  Otherwise, it would still be operational.

Heh .. this reminds me of the time I heard Cindy trying to defend Casey, stating something like, "she has said mistruths but that does not make her a murderer."

In my book we call that lies. Guess Cindy did not even think her daughter is capable of telling lies, eh?

Another manipulative attempt at creatively wording things (aka sugar coating them) was when Cindy was on the stand and said that she had repeatedly asked to talked to Caylee but she hadn't been able to during that 30 day time frame and the person questioning her asked if she had been "denied that opportunity by Casey".   Her response was that Casey didn't deny her the opportunity, but that it was "an inopportunity".  

It's pretty obvious that the spin game runs in the family.   They talk and talk and talk while saying basically nothing and think that they can talk their way out of everything.  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1371 on: September 21, 2008, 04:14:49 PM »

Mytime, didn't Jesse say during his Geraldo interview yesterday that he and Casey moved in together and then got engaged?

You know AZ - I didn't hear that. That is why I was asking.  I will go on youtube and listen to the interview again - in a little while, when I know I won't be interrupted 20 times.  Technically, this is not "mytime." 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: September 21, 2008, 04:16:02 PM »

I guess we should not expect an announcement from TES tomorrow.  This was just posted at WS.

Originally Posted by barb0301 
Just got off the phone w/ Tim Miller. These are his words:

"There will be no announcements by TES in regards to this case tomorrow. If you don't hear it from me (Tim Miller), it's not coming from Texas Equusearch officially."

Just wanted to clear that question up.

ETA: TES's phone lines and power are down again in their office, so he is unable at the moment to get emails, office phone calls, etc. Communication w/him is spotty due to Hurricane Ike.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: September 21, 2008, 04:16:41 PM »

Another manipulative attempt at creatively wording things (aka sugar coating them) was when Cindy was on the stand and said that she had repeatedly asked to talked to Caylee but she hadn't been able to during that 30 day time frame and the person questioning her asked if she had been "denied that opportunity by Casey".   Her response was that Casey didn't deny her the opportunity, but that it was "an inopportunity".   

It's pretty obvious that the spin game runs in the family.   They talk and talk and talk while saying basically nothing and think that they can talk their way out of everything. 

At the risk of sounding like an Anthony:
Absolutely!
LOL

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1374 on: September 21, 2008, 04:17:36 PM »

I am not sure I would want to go to a prayer vigil for the safe return of Caylee in an area where the dogs hit on the smell of a decomposing odor.   
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: September 21, 2008, 04:17:41 PM »

The family's representative, Larry Garrison, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

blocking traffic.
Do they ever tell the truth? IF they want their neighborhood safe, they should return Casey to jail. Problem solved!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: September 21, 2008, 04:17:53 PM »

You know AZ - I didn't hear that. That is why I was asking.  I will go on youtube and listen to the interview again - in a little while, when I know I won't be interrupted 20 times.  Technically, this is not "mytime." 

Ha, ha.  I know what you mean.  I'm going to go listen again and I'll report back.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: September 21, 2008, 04:19:32 PM »

I guess we should not expect an announcement from TES tomorrow.  This was just posted at WS.

"There will be no announcements by TES in regards to this case tomorrow. If you don't hear it from me (Tim Miller), it's not coming from Texas Equusearch officially."

ETA: TES's phone lines and power are down again in their office, so he is unable at the moment to get emails, office phone calls, etc. Communication w/him is spotty due to Hurricane Ike.

YEP - I've been trying to tell you guys.  RED would let us know if there was going to be an announcement.  Red believes that the report in the media was a media error/exaggeration.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: September 21, 2008, 04:20:59 PM »

Well, crap, I was looking forward to that tomorrow. But maybe we'll still hear something from LE?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1379 on: September 21, 2008, 04:21:37 PM »

Klaas, can I email you again?  Hey, my monkey cool has a box with text in it over it, does anybody elses?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.