March 28, 2024, 07:12:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 318584 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I had nightmares over this case last night.  It could have been from the crazy picture that Tomm put up yesterday or the midnight pancakes my hubs made..I swear he is trying to make me fat.
Still no news on Caylee I see.  Blonde intersting post from WS, it has been posted here before right?  or is this a new one?
Crazy crazy!!

I also had a dream..  but she was alive, and they did all of this as some kind of attention thing because Geo was running for president ..  :S  was really dumb I know..  but I think just in my heart i wish so bad that she was alive..

George Anthony as president = major nightmare for all of us.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »

could the marine in Cali be the daddy and that was what she was going to tell him? it was so important she wanted to tell him in person. or maybe she was going to lie to him about being Caylee's daddy and use him as her new meal ticket since Cindy wasn't having it anymore. maybe his response wasn't what she wanted and this on top of the fight with her parents pushed her over the edge. just random thoughts.

ok, going to hide in a corner now

I think she planned on telling the marine he is Caylee's dad and she was planning on staying out there with him.  Then she could tell her parents that both her and Caylee were going to live in California and they'd never know the truth

Good point.  He is an active Marine so he would not be around much and less cover up needed on Casey's part.  Given the fact that the Anthony's are not extremely wealthy, the likelyhood of them making the treck to California would be seldom and highly unlikely.  I am sure these things would have crossed her mind, if in fact this was her initial plan.
Plus, he could get stationed anywhere & she could tag right along. In her mind, people would have one hell of a time locating her!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »

Good point.  He is an active Marine so he would not be around much and less cover up needed on Casey's part.  Given the fact that the Anthony's are not extremely wealthy, the likelyhood of them making the treck to California would be seldom and highly unlikely.  I am sure these things would have crossed her mind, if in fact this was her initial plan.
But that didn't work out and she told Tony that he was her "favorite".
And then she had to steal from Amy to buy stuff because the job for drinks at Fusion wasn't buying her necessities.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2008, 11:52:18 AM »

Maybe the search on the internet for Chloroform was to find out if it indeed remains in the body/hair, and once she found out that it does show up in the hair and does indicate how many times it had been used on a person over the months, then she decided that finding the body was not going to be a good thing for her.  Do we know if there were any other searches on the internet for any drugs?   JMO.

The chloroform really threw me for a loop. Does anyone else think it could be a "red herring"? Maybe at some point it was part of Casey's "kidnapped" story. It just seems out of place to me. Especially the fact that is was supposedly found in such high concentration in the trunk. IDK. Just thoughts.

We really do not know the concentration of chloroform in the trunk and whether it is "high" or not.  We do not know the method used to detect chloroform, and to measure its concentration.  Typicall some form of gas chromatography is used, and if it's an up to date lab, the separated fractions are run through a mass spectrometer.  These methods can pick up traces of chloroform.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »

could the marine in Cali be the daddy and that was what she was going to tell him? it was so important she wanted to tell him in person. or maybe she was going to lie to him about being Caylee's daddy and use him as her new meal ticket since Cindy wasn't having it anymore. maybe his response wasn't what she wanted and this on top of the fight with her parents pushed her over the edge. just random thoughts.

I think she planned on telling the marine he is Caylee's dad and she was planning on staying out there with him.  Then she could tell her parents that both her and Caylee were going to live in California and they'd never know the truth

Yes my thoughts on this also, but gzzzz they look nothing like each other.

He would catch on to this at some point ya think

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »

That Marine looks nothing like Caylee.  IMO

When you consider all of Casey's encounters ... the paternity issue is a topic this wannabe detective does not even speculate on.  However ... I do believe Caylee's looks ... to some extent ... takes after her mother.

My husband is Japanese and ... all three of our grown kids' over their lifetime have been mistaken for Spanish, First Nations, Hawiaan (?), Italian ... you name it.

However ... our four grandsons are light skinned and fair haired.  Two have blue eyes ... one hazel and ... one brown.  Only our beautiful seven year grandaughter ... who is the image of her mother ... our daugher ... reflects a mixed heritage.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2008, 11:54:45 AM »

Cell Phone Records Show More Lies from Casey Anthony in Disappearance of Missing Caylee Anthony

The public now knows a very important fact that was only privy to police, investigators and those on the inside of the case against Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony’s call phone records have now been made public to the Nancy Grace Show. They reveal that every phone call that Casey Anthony claims she made to and from the baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez never happened. There is not one record of any calls being made from Casey’s cell phone.

Casey is very into giving details, lots and lots of details.  She is very particular in her lies to give as much information as possible, as if carefully thought out.  The entire Zenida story was a lie, but why?  Why so careless and why keep changing? 
My thoughts, she had to come up with something quick as her Mom found her before she could move or leave to Cali.  So the creation of the Zenida story.  She had no time to build lies as the police were called and things began to really roll.  When the evidence was pointing towards her lies, she rebuttles and changes the story to fit where the evidence is leading.
IMO  she was on her way to run, whether it be to NY with Tony or Cali with Marine-man.  Cindy interrupted her plans and escape, she began to panic and came up with this rediculous idea.  Cindy may not have been on it from the begining, but she sure is now helping to cover up once she received the facts. 

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:16 AM »

morning JJ..how do you know they were Caylee's bones?
Hi nikki. The bones is what stopped the search. TES pulled out, everyone pulled out with infinate delay. Just an educated guess.
I suspect that some of the remains were also still in that bag in the car trunk, whether it was fluid and soaked wrappings. That would mean that Casey deliberately tried to conceal the death.
so now we can speculate motive wasn't an accident.
Did Casey kill Caylee for greed? freedom? economical situation? mental illness? rage?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:34 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I had nightmares over this case last night.  It could have been from the crazy picture that Tomm put up yesterday or the midnight pancakes my hubs made..I swear he is trying to make me fat.
Still no news on Caylee I see.  Blonde intersting post from WS, it has been posted here before right?  or is this a new one?
Crazy crazy!!

I also had a dream..  but she was alive, and they did all of this as some kind of attention thing because Geo was running for president ..  :S  was really dumb I know..  but I think just in my heart i wish so bad that she was alive..

LOL i was thinking the same!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2008, 12:01:00 PM »

Cell Phone Records Show More Lies from Casey Anthony in Disappearance of Missing Caylee Anthony

The public now knows a very important fact that was only privy to police, investigators and those on the inside of the case against Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony’s call phone records have now been made public to the Nancy Grace Show. They reveal that every phone call that Casey Anthony claims she made to and from the baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez never happened. There is not one record of any calls being made from Casey’s cell phone.

Casey is very into giving details, lots and lots of details.  She is very particular in her lies to give as much information as possible, as if carefully thought out.  The entire Zenida story was a lie, but why?  Why so careless and why keep changing? 
My thoughts, she had to come up with something quick as her Mom found her before she could move or leave to Cali.  So the creation of the Zenida story.  She had no time to build lies as the police were called and things began to really roll.  When the evidence was pointing towards her lies, she rebuttles and changes the story to fit where the evidence is leading.
IMO  she was on her way to run, whether it be to NY with Tony or Cali with Marine-man.  Cindy interrupted her plans and escape, she began to panic and came up with this rediculous idea.  Cindy may not have been on it from the begining, but she sure is now helping to cover up once she received the facts. 

Good morning Dolce:  Hope you slept well !!!  BINGO  !!!! You are 100% correct and I do not think she was calling to tell him he was the daddy because then she would have to produce the child.  I think she calling to tell him her mom was taking custody of Caylee and she is now free to come be with him.  This would kill two birds with one stone.  1.  She could let Cindy think Caylee was with her in California and 2. She could let the marine believe Caylee was with her mom.   BUT, we will never know for sure
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2008, 12:01:18 PM »

That is very interesting Dolce. I hadn't thought about it that way. Maybe this marine is more important than I initially thought. Well, hard to keep them straight, there are just so many men.

I remember you, Caylee.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2008, 12:01:41 PM »

Dole (etc)  I had a dream a few weeks go, but, I was awake:

Newbie here!! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.... I had a vision the other day: Caylee walking through a field of grass and wildlfowers holding Jesus' hand. She was bopping around like the little cutie pies that she is...then stops and starts crying. She begged Jesus to get the bug off her shirt, He reaches over and gently picks it off...tells her to hold out her hand...she smiles as the ladybug walks to her fingertip, spreads it's wings, and flies away. Now she spends the rest of her eternal life just frolicking through the pasture looking for her new best friend "Buggy!"
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2008, 12:02:20 PM »

Crazy crazy!!

yah really right lol.. I was just totally bewildered and they were all embarassed and embracing caylee and I was just like, how sick.. it was strange that is for sure.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2008, 12:02:22 PM »

morning JJ..how do you know they were Caylee's bones?
Hi nikki. The bones is what stopped the search. TES pulled out, everyone pulled out with infinate delay. Just an educated guess.
I suspect that some of the remains were also still in that bag in the car trunk, whether it was fluid and soaked wrappings. That would mean that Casey deliberately tried to conceal the death.
so now we can speculate motive wasn't an accident.
Did Casey kill Caylee for greed? freedom? economical situation? mental illness? rage?

speculating...for a man, because she is selfish and a sociopath and because Caylee was getting old enough to start telling tales on her mom to grandma cindy.

A chatty child learning how to talk in complete sentences can be very truthful. Unlike her mom.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »

If you look up R-12 as an inhalent, it says it is called "Duster" by the users, used to exhance sexuel highs.  So, I wonder if it would show up as chloroform?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: September 20, 2008, 12:04:21 PM »

Crazy crazy!!

Who knows, he could bring about world peace by turning the hose on them, and send the First Lady on a Hammer tour. That would take care of W's "Axis of Evil"!!! 

BTW, good morning Monkeys!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2008, 12:07:37 PM »

A new poster at WS is a resident at Sawgrass apartments and is answering questions over there if anyone is interested:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71537

He is offering insight on the layout, dumpsters, pond etc...

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2008, 12:09:05 PM »

Could the guy from the BF be in Florida to test the bones they found for chloroform? 

In my other post I was wondering if that is why the security guard asked for immunity, because she told LP & RD what she saw and heard, not realizing they would go on national TV and tell the world.  That would open her up to a lawsuit, and possibly criminal charges?  Just speculating. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2008, 12:11:57 PM »

Good morning Dolce:  Hope you slept well !!!  BINGO  !!!! You are 100% correct and I do not think she was calling to tell him he was the daddy because then she would have to produce the child.  I think she calling to tell him her mom was taking custody of Caylee and she is now free to come be with him.  This would kill two birds with one stone.  1.  She could let Cindy think Caylee was with her in California and 2. She could let the marine believe Caylee was with her mom.   BUT, we will never know for sure
Oh good one! That makes so much sense.
She was waiting for Tony to pick her up to drive her to the airport but... that didn't work out for her.

how about method of murder? Most women strangle or suffocate. I would think if Casey was living in her car for a few days that a hungry cranky baby would have pushed her to suffocation. Maybe she bought some street xanax to put Caylee to sleep so she would thrash. This is after the chloroform didn't work out either. Maybe.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2008, 12:11:58 PM »

Wow! I'm slap wore out reading all the speculation theory's going on in here.I don't believe any body was found.I just don't.I think plenty of time has passed for them to have run all test and have the answers if that was true.TES just left  like they did in Aruba so suddenly..Sad They thought they had found our Natalee and then *poof*,they were gone..I go along with the theory about the California guy.I think she was looking for a place to run to really fast but Cindy found her and ruined that plan.My biggest fear is that this will remain a mystery forever just like Natalee.I mean let's face it,a body can be hidden so that it will never be found.I don't believe that George or Lee are Caylee's father either.Gosh why do people always,always,reach for that angle?I find that disturbing...It's my opinion that Casey has always been a whore and the father is probably from a one night or hour stand.Just my opinion..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.