April 25, 2024, 02:58:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320795 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: September 21, 2008, 04:36:32 PM »

About the comment WALSH made regarding JG and his psychological problems and that is why he was fired from LE. Maybe it is just me but should the guy be throwing rocks at him when he is helping defend Casey? I don't think he has any room to talk.

Also if Casey asked JG about Xanex which I would assume if true he takes it possibly for stress then I will say with the experience my husband had on it for several years then yes, you can have memory problems with it. My husband was given it when his back went out and it was combined with a pain medication at the time to cut down on the "anxiety".

I actually could understand being a cop could cause anxiety problems for a lot of people but can they fire you for that? I thought JG resigned in earlier information.

I found Zanny Grundzales.
Wonder if she really did drop off Caylee at Jesse's old place?
Are you sure that's a real name, sounds like a combination of the nanny & the boyfriend?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: September 21, 2008, 04:36:56 PM »

Whewwww, just caught up with my homework - pages 43 to 70!  Nice to be here with you ladies - I am new, BTW.
First, looks like NG will have the reverend?  From her page:
"The father of tot mom Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend speaks out! A primetime exclusive interview on Nancy Grace, monday 8 & 10 ET on Headline News."
Second, has anyone heard if Geraldo will have anything new tonight?
Lastly, does anyone here have expertise on body language, because seemed to me that Jessies eyes looked like he was not being truthful last night on Geraldo.

Welcome again!  I doubt Geraldo will have anything new tonight but I could be wrong.  I don't think Jesse is the brightest person in Orlando.  He may be very nice and a good person but I don't think he's all that bright.  I think Casey walked all over him and left when she got bored of him. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: September 21, 2008, 04:37:13 PM »

Hi News Junkie!

I haven't heard anything regarding Geraldo's show tonight.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: September 21, 2008, 04:37:34 PM »

Off Topic for a moment

If anyone come upon news footage of what happend at the Anthony's last night with the fire / candles... please post a link in the media report thread.

OH  and Welcome to SM.   A_News_Junkie
You can call me almost anything   but a Lady   would be a  

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: September 21, 2008, 04:38:04 PM »

Mytime, it looks like this to me.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1405 on: September 21, 2008, 04:41:02 PM »

About the comment WALSH made regarding JG and his psychological problems and that is why he was fired from LE. Maybe it is just me but should the guy be throwing rocks at him when he is helping defend Casey? I don't think he has any room to talk.

Also if Casey asked JG about Xanex which I would assume if true he takes it possibly for stress then I will say with the experience my husband had on it for several years then yes, you can have memory problems with it. My husband was given it when his back went out and it was combined with a pain medication at the time to cut down on the "anxiety".

I actually could understand being a cop could cause anxiety problems for a lot of people but can they fire you for that? I thought JG resigned in earlier information.

I doubt it.  LE would be all over this if so.

Just wanted to cut in here right quick and state that the psych evals that the LE gives to those wanting to be officers is not just based on things that are negative.  Just because you are denied due to a psych eval does not mean you are crazy, its based on several different factors.  It is a huge written test that these findings are based on, 200 - 300 question personality test.  Then that test is evaluated by a computer, and those findings are given to a psychologist who then sits with the candidate for a few minutes and goes over the results and makes the assessment based on the computer findings and the conversation just had.  Nerves, stress, anger, and religion are often time questioned within this test.  Mostly to see how you would fit in and handle a situation, to insure that you can put your feelings aside from the job at hand.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1406 on: September 21, 2008, 04:41:23 PM »

Klaas, can I email you again?  Hey, my monkey cool has a box with text in it over it, does anybody elses?

Sure you can email me.

i don't know what you are talking about "box with text in over it"?

It says image hotlinked from scared monkeys dot com

Do you have Windows Vista because I only see strange things
  if I'm on my laptop with Vista

No - windows!
Do you mean your monkey has a box with text in it over it on the regular posting page of SM?  Cuz I don't see anything over your monkey.  It looks just fine to me and just like everyone else's avatar. 

No, it was on this post page. I deleted cookies and now it is gone.  Thanks, Klaas!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: September 21, 2008, 04:41:25 PM »

I listened to the Jesse Grund interview again.  He does not say that they lived together.  I thought he did, but I'm wrong.  He does not say that.

IIRC, Both Cindy and Cindy's brother Rick have stated Casey (and Caylee) never lived anywhere besides Cindy and George's house.  Of course, with this family that doesn't necessarily make it true, but they did say it! 
I do recall that, Switchy.  I don't know why I thought he said they lived together.  He didn't.  However, that does make me wonder about the relationship.  Jesse does claim he loved Casey, and they were engaged, but I detect a certain reluctance on his part.

BRING NATALEE HOME
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: September 21, 2008, 04:41:50 PM »

Hello, A_News_Junkie_Monkey.

Although I am not one, we do have some gentlemen here as well as ladies Wink

---------> Whoops!  Glad I got that first stupid mistake out of the way!  Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, or shall I just say fellow monkey's from now on!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: September 21, 2008, 04:42:32 PM »

Those darn cookies can make weird things appear!   

BRING NATALEE HOME
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: September 21, 2008, 04:43:24 PM »

Are you sure that's a real name, sounds like a combination of the nanny & the boyfriend?
Xanax=Zanny
Grund(zales)=pet name
She loved him and thought he was Caylees father. He rejected her. She gave the daughter back to him. He just doesn't know it yet.

Anyone know if Casey took librium or had access to a Rx for it to stop convulsions?
Librium, GHB, and chloroform suggest date rape or sedation. Connecting her to that behavior would give method of murder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: September 21, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »

Looks like this to me, LOLOLOL...ha ha ha (j/k) 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: September 21, 2008, 04:44:22 PM »

---------> Whoops!  Glad I got that first stupid mistake out of the way!  Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, or shall I just say fellow monkey's from now on!
Hello and welcome.  Yes, OldFart is a male--I attest to that having met him.  No worries.  Newbies always think Klaas is a male at first, too, but she's a female.  Now the introductions are out of the way!   

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: September 21, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »

Oh, no...the dreaded BAN button!!   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: September 21, 2008, 04:46:38 PM »

Xanax=Zanny
Grund(zales)=pet name
She loved him and thought he was Caylees father. He rejected her. She gave the daughter back to him. He just doesn't know it yet.

Oh!

Anyone know if Casey took librium or had access to a Rx for it to stop convulsions?
Librium, GHB, and chloroform suggest date rape or sedation. Connecting her to that behavior would give method of murder.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1415 on: September 21, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »

not funny at all.  I would have major withdrawals.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: September 21, 2008, 04:47:46 PM »

Oh, no...the dreaded BAN button!!   

YIKES!

Phaedrus
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: September 21, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »

OH. No Klaasend....

You will scare the fur off of MyTime  with that one 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: September 21, 2008, 04:48:08 PM »

Hello and welcome.  Yes, OldFart is a male--I attest to that having met him.  No worries.  Newbies always think Klaas is a male at first, too, but she's a female.  Now the introductions are out of the way!   
Oh, and Nut is a girl, don't ever sneak in and kiss her goodnight if youre a girl monkey!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 21, 2008, 04:49:28 PM »

Xanax=Zanny
Grund(zales)=pet name

I've thought Zanny the Nanny was a reference to Xanax.  Where did you hear that Grundzales was a pet name that Casey called Jesse?  I think she wished Jesse were Caylee's father.  I would not doubt that he would reject her as Casey is not what he would look for in a partner.  What do you mean that she gave the daughter back to him and just doesn't know it yet?  That's rather cryptic. 

I don't know what drugs Casey took.  But, I do have my own theory about the chloroform that most people don't like hearing, so I don't mention it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.