April 26, 2024, 07:29:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320855 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1660 on: September 21, 2008, 08:35:25 PM »

and Lake Vaj is the nasty reference, not Virginia
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: September 21, 2008, 08:35:37 PM »

Thank you all for some interesting conversation today.
In conclusion for the night I can tell that Casey was homeless from 6/22 to 6/27, that's 5 days in a car with a 2 year old. I can easily see how she could snap and murder the child. That was a Sunday to a Friday morning, when she had to be at Fusion that evening.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: September 21, 2008, 08:36:46 PM »

Welcome princessmonkey - I am a newbie too!!!!!!  My first mistake was not staying monkey gender neutral - I started with Hello ladies!!!!  Hope you get off to a better start! LOL

A_News_Junkie_Monkey  or how about just A_News  or NewsJunkie
Do not feel bad... I think the vast majority are Ladies..   

BTW  OldF  is fine.... some have a problem with even typing my full tag name     

I was gonna suggest just "fart"..but OldF sounds much better!! 

He's about the same age as me, so I don't even want to refer to him as "old" anything. That's why I just call him "OF." 

I Stand With The Girl
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: September 21, 2008, 08:37:02 PM »

I hope this is not "taboo" to mention or ask.  Please forgive me in advance if it is.  Another forum has a new thread in which a person (Exit13) is posting.  It's a guy, the owner of Lake Vaj.  He's answering questions, FWIW.  I wish they would have given his name.  He says he's a few years older than KC and he was at the party where she's wearing the flag.  He gives a date for that picture, I know someone was asking earlier.

Just an FYI.  (I think this may be Sean?) anyone know?

Sean is posting over at WS?  I'll go look.

I forget who Sean is ????  So many men i can't remember. Can someone remind me please
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1664 on: September 21, 2008, 08:37:15 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71620

post #10
She has not reached out to any of her friends. And some of my roommates have been best friends with her for almost 6-7 years. From what I was told, she is denied any phone and internet access.

GMAB! 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: September 21, 2008, 08:38:08 PM »

Oh, I can hear it now..."CASEY?!" Yes, Casey. If you know the Lord and understand spiritual things you know that Casey is a victim too. A victim of things we can see and understand and a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge. This outcome of her actions was set in motion a long time ago when the obvious was ignored and opportunities to intervene were lost. Choices by Casey, those around and others who came into her life set off a chain of events that endangered Caylee from the day she was born.

I posted this earlier because this part of Richard Grund's statement really disturbed me.
What was he talking about when he said Casey was a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge????  Does he know Casey was abused??
Did he know Caylee was in danger because of what happened to Casey??
This statement has been giving me nightmares and i really want to know what he knew

I believe that statement from Richard Grund should be interpretted in terms of his outlook on life and his profession.  Check out Google and enter richard grund orlando.  One of the first entries has Richard's websites that are enlightening.  Richard is into supernatural religious phenomena.
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1666 on: September 21, 2008, 08:38:50 PM »

Again....thanks to everyone for my welcome.

No, I'm not really a princess.  I have two grown sons who are the light of my life and four wonderful grandchildren.  My daughter died shortly after her birth and I waited 29 yrs to have a beautiful granddaughter whom I call Princess.  She is absolutely the most beautiful and sweetest princess!!! (nothing like being a proud MeMe.) so that is why I chose my user name.

It totally digusts me when cases like this happen with missing/murdered children.  I would have been more than happy to take Caylee if Casey wasn't ready to be a mother.  I can't find any excuse or explanation for her actions.  There are too many other options she could have made.  I just hope LE has more evidence than we know and I'm sure they do.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: September 21, 2008, 08:39:31 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/21/ex-fiance-jessie-grund-a-perfect-mark-for-the-exploitations-of-casey-anthony-cindy-anthony-accuses-grund-of-caylees-death-death/

Ex-Fiance Jessie Grund: A Perfect Mark for the Exploitations of Casey Anthony …Cindy Anthony Accuses Grund of Caylee’s Death … DEATH???
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: September 21, 2008, 08:39:36 PM »

I hope this is not "taboo" to mention or ask.  Please forgive me in advance if it is.  Another forum has a new thread in which a person (Exit13) is posting.  It's a guy, the owner of Lake Vaj.  He's answering questions, FWIW.  I wish they would have given his name.  He says he's a few years older than KC and he was at the party where she's wearing the flag.  He gives a date for that picture, I know someone was asking earlier.

I forget who Sean is ????  So many men i can't remember. Can someone remind me please

I really don't think it is sean over there...he has known the family for years and do not think it would answer questions from people...Just from wht I know from talking to him.. JMO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1669 on: September 21, 2008, 08:39:51 PM »

Oh, I can hear it now..."CASEY?!" Yes, Casey. If you know the Lord and understand spiritual things you know that Casey is a victim too. A victim of things we can see and understand and a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge. This outcome of her actions was set in motion a long time ago when the obvious was ignored and opportunities to intervene were lost. Choices by Casey, those around and others who came into her life set off a chain of events that endangered Caylee from the day she was born.

Maybe she's demon possessed.
I posted this earlier because this part of Richard Grund's statement really disturbed me.
What was he talking about when he said Casey was a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge????  Does he know Casey was abused??
This statement has been giving me nightmares and i really want to know what he knew

I believe that statement from Richard Grund should be interpretted in terms of his outlook on life and his profession.  Check out Google and enter richard grund orlando.  One of the first entries has Richard's websites that are enlightening.  Richard is into supernatural religious phenomena.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: September 21, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »

Okay, I messed that one up...sorry even us oldies do it on occasion...I meant to say

Maybe Casey is demon possessed.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: September 21, 2008, 08:41:02 PM »

Sean is the guy with the spiked hair and tattoos.  He is in the picture with KC where she's wearing the flag.  I don't think it's him, cause he says he's Sean's friend.  Still watching.
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: September 21, 2008, 08:42:11 PM »

Newsjunkie...I saw where you made the small insignificant error...I thought it was funny.  Can't ever tell what's on the other side of these screens.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: September 21, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »

No, I'm not really a princess.  I have two grown sons who are the light of my life and four wonderful grandchildren.  My daughter died shortly after her birth and I waited 29 yrs to have a beautiful granddaughter whom I call Princess.  She is absolutely the most beautiful and sweetest princess!!! (nothing like being a proud MeMe.) so that is why I chose my user name.

It totally digusts me when cases like this happen with missing/murdered children.  I would have been more than happy to take Caylee if Casey wasn't ready to be a mother.  I can't find any excuse or explanation for her actions.  There are too many other options she could have made.  I just hope LE has more evidence than we know and I'm sure they do.

I'm very sorry about your daughter. Sad 

I agree with you..  Casey had many options.. it's so sad that this little girl never lived long enough to become a mom of her own beautiful children. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: September 21, 2008, 08:42:30 PM »

Hi Strayze:  Thank you.  Oh my goodness. I didn't know that.  That would explain it.  It sure did sound like he knew something. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: September 21, 2008, 08:42:36 PM »

I really don't think it is sean over there...he has known the family for years and do not think it would answer questions from people...Just from wht I know from talking to him.. JMO
You've talked to him?  He says he's the owner of the Lake Vaj house, a friend of Sean.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1676 on: September 21, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »

Hi Princess...drag up a limb and sit a spell...yes, I am Southern.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: September 21, 2008, 08:44:37 PM »

Sean is the guy with the spiked hair and tattoos.  He is in the picture with KC where she's wearing the flag.  I don't think it's him, cause he says he's Sean's friend.  Still watching.

Hi Out4bull:  Thanks. I swear i cannot keep these men straight
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: September 21, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »

Thanks Blonde for bringing this forward.  So Jesse said Casey called to invite him out on June 27th.  Without transcripts of this call, we don't know if this is true, but we do know the car was dropped off the next morning.  Another bad coincidence for Jesse.

Am I just not seeing it or is the June 16th call from Casey MISSING from Jesse's statement?

Iris ... you are not missing anything.  There is nothing in Jesse's statement in regards to the June 16th call from Casey.

Jesse's father confirms to Geraldo on August 30th the existence of the June 16th conversation between Casey and his son.  Cell phone records confirm that there was cell phone activity between Jessy and Casey on June 16.

However ... Jesse fails to mention this June 16th conversation in his statement and ... he fails to mention it in last night's interview with Geraldo.  Why?  June 16th is such a significant day in the timeline of events encompassing the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

This wannabe detective is becoming very suspicious about Jesse Grund and ... to what capacity he was a participant in all of this.

IMO

_________

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8

Credit: Carpe

JESSE GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 20, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Credit: Carpe

Leaked Phone Records Reveal Details About Casey Anthony Calls
POSTED: 11:51 am EDT August 13, 2008
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT August 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- ... According to the leaked records, Casey made six calls to her parents on the afternoon of June 16, with the first call at 3:03pm to her father's cell phone and the last of the six made to her mom's cell phone at 4:24. During that time she also tried her mother at work and called her ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17180007/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: September 21, 2008, 08:45:54 PM »

I don't know how to do a screen capture, but did anyone see the two little green men from mars at the Anthonys' house? 

BT, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you brought that up...I saw it and thought oh lordy woman you need to go to bed....you are now seeing little green people flying around the anthony house of horrors

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.