April 26, 2024, 05:01:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320835 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1700 on: September 21, 2008, 09:01:48 PM »

Ok If Jesse did help Caylee and she is now trying to blame it on him. I would think he would go to LE right away before Casey does and tell exactly what happen I dont think he would go on Geraldo and set the record straight. I just think he would save himself ask for immunity which he would most likely get and save himself..JMO
Do you think they'd offer him full immunity if he only helped her "clean up" the mess?  Would he be afraid she could just pin the whole thing on him?  Was Cindy's accusations a preemptive strike? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1701 on: September 21, 2008, 09:03:43 PM »

Ok If Jesse did help Caylee and she is now trying to blame it on him. I would think he would go to LE right away before Casey does and tell exactly what happen I dont think he would go on Geraldo and set the record straight. I just think he would save himself ask for immunity which he would most likely get and save himself..JMO

I agreeeeeeeeeeeee!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: September 21, 2008, 09:05:04 PM »

I hope this is not "taboo" to mention or ask.  Please forgive me in advance if it is.  Another forum has a new thread in which a person (Exit13) is posting.  It's a guy, the owner of Lake Vaj.  He's answering questions, FWIW.  I wish they would have given his name.  He says he's a few years older than KC and he was at the party where she's wearing the flag.  He gives a date for that picture, I know someone was asking earlier.

Just an FYI.  (I think this may be Sean?) anyone know?

Sean is posting over at WS?  I'll go look.
Tricia verified he is who he "doesn't say he is". LOL // he's the owner but he's not Sean.  I think he's legit, but I don't know what he has to offer or will offer.  It's interesting to watch.  Stupid server crashed though, don't know how long he'll stick around.  He's slow to answer.  They did say he's been watching the threads there and that it's not KC on the internet it's "her family".

I forget who Sean is ????  So many men i can't remember. Can someone remind me please

I really don't think it is sean over there...he has known the family for years and do not think it would answer questions from people...Just from wht I know from talking to him.. JMO

No, it's not Sean.  Sean is a roommate of this person who claims to own the Lake Vaj party house.

Ok that contradicts the original comment by Out4Bull that it is the owner of the party house.  Still I am very suspicious.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: September 21, 2008, 09:05:36 PM »

That is a great question.  My guess is that since Cindy is blaming Jesse, he went on TV to blame Zanny!  It's the only thing he said that he volunteered without a specific question from Geraldo.  That is what he went on Geraldo to say. IMO he already tried to muddle up the timeline, now he's throwing Zanny in for good measure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: September 21, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »

Exit13 doesn't appear to know anything.  He says he owns the Lake Vaj house, Casey came to all his parties.  Only saw Caylee once, at the grandparent's house on her 2nd birthday.  Doesn't know who babydaddy is.  Doesn't know Amy.  Met Ricardo once or twice.  Met Tony at a UCF fight a couple weeks before Casey arrested.

Right I got the same impression.  He said rumor was that Casey had a one night stand Spring Break 2005 and that's when Caylee was conceived.  That's not possible, so that's wrong. Caylee could not have been concieved durring Spring Break.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: September 21, 2008, 09:06:43 PM »

Messed up my post and I don't want to stack any more.

Tricia verified he is who he "doesn't say he is". LOL // he's the owner but he's not Sean.  I think he's legit, but I don't know what he has to offer or will offer.  It's interesting to watch.  Stupid server crashed though, don't know how long he'll stick around.  He's slow to answer.  They did say he's been watching the threads there and that it's not KC on the internet it's "her family".
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: September 21, 2008, 09:07:47 PM »

Do you think they'd offer him full immunity if he only helped her "clean up" the mess?  Would he be afraid she could just pin the whole thing on him?  Was Cindy's accusations a preemptive strike? 

I dont tknow they could easily give him a lie detector to find out his true role if he really had anything to do with it...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: September 21, 2008, 09:07:55 PM »

Hey Old Fart - not sure if you will see this, as I am in the cage!    But, NewsJunkie is fine.  I type wicked fast, so I just type the name usually.  BTW - I am an Old Fartette - 48 here!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: September 21, 2008, 09:08:16 PM »

That is a great question.  My guess is that since Cindy is blaming Jesse, he went on TV to blame Zanny!  It's the only thing he said that he volunteered without a specific question from Geraldo.  That is what he went on Geraldo to say. IMO he already tried to muddle up the timeline, now he's throwing Zanny in for good measure.

It makes sense, but he did say that it wasn't Zenaida (Gonzales) he'd ever heard the name of.. only "Zanny".  He would assume (perhaps) that this was a person.. a woman.. but if Casey was using Xanax as some kind of babysitter, and called it Zanny (the Nanny), how would Jesse necessarily know either way? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: September 21, 2008, 09:09:20 PM »

I agreeeeeeeeeeeee!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: September 21, 2008, 09:10:18 PM »

Exit13 did just say over on WS that the Lake Vaj property is "by the landfill".  Joseph Joran had asked so he could search near the area.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: September 21, 2008, 09:11:29 PM »

Exit13 did just say over on WS that the Lake Vaj property is "by the landfill".  Joseph Joran had asked so he could search near the area.
Great news....maybe just maybe..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: September 21, 2008, 09:13:00 PM »

I think it's got to be coming from Cindy and not casey. Cindy would have to have a grudge against Jesse to throw this thing out there like that, I wonder what it is. Jesse did not seem to be fond of Cindy although he proclaimed he still cared about Casey.

Jesse stated that when Caylee wasn't with him and Casey, she was with his parents or the nanny, hmmm, so where does that leave Cindy in this? Did she blame Jesse for taking Caylee out of the house for the period of time he and Casey were a couple? A wound that never healed?

I would be curious and I'm sure LE has checked it out if Jesse and Casey had been contacting each other prior to June 16th. Casey said when she couldn't find Zenaida at home she went to Jay Blancard park because it was "familiar", she then went to Tony's because it was "safe" and "neutral", so I think when something happened to Caylee on June 16th, she called Jesse because he was "safe and familiar" Maybe she knew she could tell him anything.

JMO

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: September 21, 2008, 09:14:02 PM »

Hey Old Fart - not sure if you will see this, as I am in the cage!    But, NewsJunkie is fine.  I type wicked fast, so I just type the name usually.  BTW - I am an Old Fartette - 48 here!

NewsJunkie thanks for the abbreviation.... much easier   to type
hmmm 48 ... I think I remember when I was that age    scratch 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: September 21, 2008, 09:15:28 PM »

Newsjunkie...I saw where you made the small insignificant error...I thought it was funny.  Can't ever tell what's on the other side of these screens.
First of many to come, I am sure ---- but that won't stop me - despite the title I hold, I am not a scared monkey!!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1715 on: September 21, 2008, 09:16:05 PM »

He also thinks Caylee is dead and that Casey did it.  Interesting.  I hope he comes back and explains that conclusion.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: September 21, 2008, 09:16:27 PM »

I think I'll stick with my chloroform theory of topical numbing agent useful for tat's, body piercings, and of you know that herpes thingy.

BTW in the gender roll call I'm a girl monkey

There are much cheaper and more accessible numbing agents and antiseptics and topicl antibiotics available - - than chloroform.    That theory is fantasy,
strayze, I've been hoping for the opportunity to ask you what your opinion
is related to chloroform and this case.  There has been a lot of talk and speculation during the past weeks.
Does chloroform erase DNA?
Is it effective to render a child unconscious.? -if so for how long and are its' effects long lasting?  How long?
What is meant by a high level of chloroform being present in the trunk?
Anything you could add, or theory you might have or uses and availability
in both lay and clinical or lab setting would be very much appreciated.
Thanks strayze.

Hi Can!

Chloroform does not react with DNA at all.  So NO, chloroform does not erase DNA.  In fact DNA is very very tough substance.  I believe it is tough from an evolutionary point of view, for that toughness preserves our biological plan for our being.  DNA is hard to work with in the lab.  It is studied by chopping it up with specific DNAse - - -  that is specific enzymes that hit DNA at specific points.  The chopped up DNA is then studied.  Then on to another specific DNase that hits at a different specific point on DNA, and different pattern of chopped up stuff.   etc. 

Chloroform can render one unconscious for short periods of time (15 min).  If it is used for langer periods one chances toxicity.  There are much better anesthetics than chloroform for this purpose.  Diethyl ether is one such agent.  My mind is not with it tonight, but there are agents likely to be found at home. 

Chloroform is NOT a general cleaning agent.  It's only good for heavy grease as from cars.  A similar solvent  is easily available, to get dirty car grease off my clothing.  I cleaned a light pink dress this way, using a solvent similar to chloroform.  Also the white dress that got badly soiled when I fell into a liquid tar bucket.  Chloroform removes things that dissolve in oils.  Never anything that is removable with water or water and detergent.   The best bet for a cleaner that does what chloroform does is dichlorodifluoromethane, which is available at the hardware store. 
Also tetrachloromethane.   

A trip to the hardware store takes one to the section on solvents where they are sold in metal pint or quart cans.  You will not find chloroform there, but you can get solvents that do the same thing.  I generally keep one of each kind on  hardware store solvent.  In this category I keep thehalogenated hydrocarbon of the day that does what chloroform does,  Tetrachloromethane used to be sold in this way.  Also I keep methanol, xylene, toluene, butanol, isopropanol, acetone, methylethylketone, ethanol, and several other hardware store solvents.  Each solvent is unique as to what it dissolves.  Of course water is a wonderful solvent too, esp with a little detergent. for ethanol (ethyl alcohol) I go to our liquor store which is where spirits are sold in this state, depending upon the county, and get a pint of 95% ethanol-5% water.

In addition, I have lab solvents which or high purity (in terms of the substances and water present) and useful for other purposes such as spectroscopy solvents. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 09:31:21 PM by San » Logged
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: September 21, 2008, 09:16:36 PM »

And did they allow them ?
Do we know if the landfill has had dogs go though It ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: September 21, 2008, 09:16:40 PM »

I  wondered that myself....why did he say Zanny without even being asked anything about her.....and also isnt he the only other person(besides the Anthony,s ) that has ever said they heard the name Zanny>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: September 21, 2008, 09:17:02 PM »

I don't know how to do a screen capture, but did anyone see the two little green men from mars at the Anthonys' house? 

BT, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you brought that up...I saw it and thought oh lordy woman you need to go to bed....you are now seeing little green people flying around the anthony house of horrors
Dare I ask, if that mystic looking thing is Zanida, aka Zanny the Nanny?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.