April 18, 2024, 08:46:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320514 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: September 21, 2008, 09:29:27 PM »

Ok.  Monkeys  I'm headed out... no big deal   
BUT
I still hope LE  is asking anyone & everyone   where the Heck Casey had been spending her time and getting  $'s  since she was not employed. 

And more to the point ... IF Caylee was not at the Anthonys  (while Casey was at work ?)  where was she!  I mean for at the last 6-18 months

Anyways.... my rant is over for tonight... 
SeeYaaByeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1741 on: September 21, 2008, 09:29:41 PM »

Posted by the owner of the Lake Vaj house at WS:

Today, 09:22 PM 
exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastacia129 
Exit 13, not asking you to give out any personal information, but there has been speculation that chloroform has other uses, recreational uses. Have you ever heard of anyone doing that, not nec kc or your close friends, but obviously you socialize with alot of people, do you know if that is anything people actually do?

nobody i know has talked about it, or used it.
but honestly, anybody who has seen a movie (silence of the lambs, or any other cop/kidnapping/thriller movies), has heard about chloroform.
while in the military, we used chloroform to subdue rowdy detainees. and i know if you use too much or expose it to a person to much, it will kill them. and a small child, absolutely.

OMG I was just coming to post this.  and there's that word, absolutely...
and he's in the military
hmmmmm....
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: September 21, 2008, 09:30:21 PM »

Well for the record,I don't think Jesse had a thing to do with Caylee's disappearance..jmo

I don't think he did either

That makes 3 and Kritin would be 4!!

ABSOLUTLY!!!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1743 on: September 21, 2008, 09:31:08 PM »

good lawdy miss clawdy...

people are talking this jessie grund thing up...

2,901 hits in under 24 hours... only the big time

interviews move like that...

the average casey vid for the past few weeks would normally

pull in like maybe 200 - 500 hits.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: September 21, 2008, 09:31:13 PM »

Do you know how Casey got money? I mean, did she seem to HAVE money and did you know where she worked?
exit13 
whenever she hung out, it was at social gatherings such as house parties to where money wouldnt be an issue.

i know she worked at fusion and was a manager of shot girls

no

conversations that i had with casey over AOL instant messenger, i sent to detectives the week after her first arrest

Where is this from?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: September 21, 2008, 09:31:36 PM »

Well for the record,I don't think Jesse had a thing to do with Caylee's disappearance..jmo
Neither do I , but I do think Casey used him and the way he felt about her, to her advantage which is why I asked last night why did she go take a shower at his house that morning when she had a perfectly good place to shower at.....sne knew he wouldnt ask questions or would believe her whatever she might have said to him...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: September 21, 2008, 09:31:52 PM »

Makes me wonder if this guy knows her at all.

Today, 09:28 PM 
exit13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy 
Hi Exit, thanks for taking the time to join us here. Can you please tell us your general impression of Casey as a person, prior to Caylee's disappearance. Also, any information about her home life that you witnessed (not that she relayed to you) that might give us some insight into how she became the person she is?

casey is a normal young woman, sweet, doesnt do drugs, barely drinks, very attractive (when not in jail). She didnt relay much about her family, but from what I met, they are respectable, good role models, intelligent. Not any type of abusive family or anything.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: September 21, 2008, 09:33:04 PM »

POSTED AT WS

Hi Exit, thanks for taking the time to join us here. Can you please tell us your general impression of Casey as a person, prior to Caylee's disappearance. Also, any information about her home life that you witnessed (not that she relayed to you) that might give us some insight into how she became the person she is?

casey is a normal young woman, sweet, doesnt do drugs, barely drinks, very attractive (when not in jail). She didnt relay much about her family, but from what I met, they are respectable, good role models, intelligent. Not any type of abusive family or anything.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: September 21, 2008, 09:33:20 PM »

exit13  

Quote:

Lee...?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: September 21, 2008, 09:33:24 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/21/ex-fiance-jessie-grund-a-perfect-mark-for-the-exploitations-of-casey-anthony-cindy-anthony-accuses-grund-of-caylees-death-death/

Ex-Fiance Jessie Grund: A Perfect Mark for the Exploitations of Casey Anthony …Cindy Anthony Accuses Grund of Caylee’s Death … DEATH???

Jesse Grund’s father stated to Geraldo on August 30th that they had been informed that Jesse was under suspicion of being involved in the happenings encompassing the death of Caylee Marie.

Then three days later on September 2nd Cindy Anthony is bashing Tim Miller because he is not looking for a “live” Caylee.

This woman is out of touch with reality. Is there not somebody who cares enough to get her professional help before she completely breaks?

Janet

+++++++

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE’S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8

Credit: Carpe

NANCY GRACE
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

C. ANTHONY: I`m the one that called Tim Miller and actually someone told me about him three or four weeks ago. And I thought all he did was body searches, you know, after, you know, people had been deceased or if you knew a specific area.

And I waited until the urging last week, again, from several people to call him because they said, no, he can do, you know, live searches, too. So Tim came out here with the understanding that, you know, we believe that Caylee is alive and that we wanted him to assist us in looking for her as a live person.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: September 21, 2008, 09:33:45 PM »

exit13  

Quote:

lol Sorry Klaas I keep posting the same before I see you post it
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1751 on: September 21, 2008, 09:34:24 PM »

exit13  

Quote:

Now, this sounds like an Anthony posting. LOL!!!!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: September 21, 2008, 09:35:19 PM »

Ok If Jesse did help Caylee and she is now trying to blame it on him. I would think he would go to LE right away before Casey does and tell exactly what happen I dont think he would go on Geraldo and set the record straight. I just think he would save himself ask for immunity which he would most likely get and save himself..JMO

That is a great question.  My guess is that since Cindy is blaming Jesse, he went on TV to blame Zanny!  It's the only thing he said that he volunteered without a specific question from Geraldo.  That is what he went on Geraldo to say. IMO he already tried to muddle up the timeline, now he's throwing Zanny in for good measure.

It makes sense, but he did say that it wasn't Zenaida (Gonzales) he'd ever heard the name of.. only "Zanny".  He would assume (perhaps) that this was a person.. a woman.. but if Casey was using Xanax as some kind of babysitter, and called it Zanny (the Nanny), how would Jesse necessarily know either way? 

As far as I know, yesterday on Geraldo was the first time Jesse said he knew about "Zanny", so he knows all about how the family is saying they knew about a Zanny.  By mentioning Zanny, he is creating doubt, and if "Zanny" took Caylee, then Casey is innocent and Jesse is innocent of helping to move Caylee, or even just knowing about Casey's involvement.  Jesse's involvement could be minimal, maybe he just picked up Casey from Amscot and let her take a shower at his apartment.  He had to mention that she was at his apartment to the police in case someone else saw her there, but he sure left a vague timeframe for it.  That vague timeframe is suspicious.

I went to post and was no longer signed in. Don't know how that happened.

As to the part I bolded above can anyone tell me what they were doing day by day over a month ago. I do not think I am alone in this not being able to remember unless it was something significant.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1753 on: September 21, 2008, 09:35:36 PM »

exit13  

Quote:

I think this is a friend/family member of the Anthony's pulling one over on them.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: September 21, 2008, 09:35:59 PM »

Well that is the same thing George said, and Amy said she wouldnt wanna be around drunk people to much maybe that is how she was and the club thing was new...I dont think I ever seen pictures b4 Tony of her at the club it was always a friends party or holiday
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1755 on: September 21, 2008, 09:36:12 PM »

exit13  

Quote:

4 real... damage control squad to the rescue... too late.

We have seen everything.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: September 21, 2008, 09:36:28 PM »

barley drinks as compared to whom 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: September 21, 2008, 09:37:01 PM »

Posted by the owner of the Lake Vaj house at WS:

Today, 09:22 PM 
exit13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastacia129 
Exit 13, not asking you to give out any personal information, but there has been speculation that chloroform has other uses, recreational uses. Have you ever heard of anyone doing that, not nec kc or your close friends, but obviously you socialize with alot of people, do you know if that is anything people actually do?

nobody i know has talked about it, or used it.
but honestly, anybody who has seen a movie (silence of the lambs, or any other cop/kidnapping/thriller movies), has heard about chloroform.
while in the military, we used chloroform to subdue rowdy detainees. and i know if you use too much or expose it to a person to much, it will kill them. and a small child, absolutely.

Well, we know Casey knows military dudes...    that is a possible connection.  But I don't buy the move bit.  Silence of the Lambs is my favorite movie- I've seen it I don't know how many times.  Just reading this, I had to think for a minute about what chloroform had to do with it? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: September 21, 2008, 09:37:22 PM »

exit13  

Quote:

You and me both Klaas!

if he thinks Casey is normal....he has some serious issues

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: September 21, 2008, 09:37:32 PM »

This guy said he was told that KC was restricted from the phone and the internet.  The family friend that was on NG, Holly, said Casey has been going on facebook alot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.