April 20, 2024, 01:50:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320611 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: September 21, 2008, 09:38:13 PM »

Makes me wonder if this guy knows her at all.

Today, 09:28 PM 
exit13  
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy 
Hi Exit, thanks for taking the time to join us here. Can you please tell us your general impression of Casey as a person, prior to Caylee's disappearance. Also, any information about her home life that you witnessed (not that she relayed to you) that might give us some insight into how she became the person she is?

casey is a normal young woman, sweet, doesnt do drugs, barely drinks, very attractive (when not in jail). She didnt relay much about her family, but from what I met, they are respectable, good role models, intelligent. Not any type of abusive family or anything.

Now, this sounds like an Anthony posting. LOL!!!!

I think this is a friend/family member of the Anthony's pulling one over on them.

Supposedly this person's identity has been verified .... dunnooo...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: September 21, 2008, 09:39:29 PM »

This guy said he was told that KC was restricted from the phone and the internet.  The family friend that was on NG, Holly, said Casey has been going on facebook alot.

Well if Casey is restricted from phone she violated that with her 911 call the other night.  You can't tell me she's not on the internet.  I'd bet a million $$ she is.
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: September 21, 2008, 09:40:17 PM »

Makes me wonder if this guy knows her at all.

Today, 09:28 PM 
exit13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy 
Hi Exit, thanks for taking the time to join us here. Can you please tell us your general impression of Casey as a person, prior to Caylee's disappearance. Also, any information about her home life that you witnessed (not that she relayed to you) that might give us some insight into how she became the person she is?

casey is a normal young woman, sweet, doesnt do drugs, barely drinks, very attractive (when not in jail). She didnt relay much about her family, but from what I met, they are respectable, good role models, intelligent. Not any type of abusive family or anything.

Something smells and it's not chloroform.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: September 21, 2008, 09:40:45 PM »

Cubbee - pretty bad when I actually have more posts at WS than you do, LOLOL    i think I may have about 10 or 11 but I've been a member since March 2005 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: September 21, 2008, 09:41:08 PM »

This guy said he was told that KC was restricted from the phone and the internet.  The family friend that was on NG, Holly, said Casey has been going on facebook alot.

Well if Casey is restricted from phone she violated that with her 911 call the other night.  You can't tell me she's not on the internet.  I'd bet a million $$ she is.
Amen to that.............makes me wonder what is up with this guy......could it be long lost Lee???????????lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1765 on: September 21, 2008, 09:41:19 PM »

I know, what else does she have to do?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: September 21, 2008, 09:41:54 PM »

Posted by the owner of the Lake Vaj house at WS:

Today, 09:22 PM 
exit13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastacia129 
Exit 13, not asking you to give out any personal information, but there has been speculation that chloroform has other uses, recreational uses. Have you ever heard of anyone doing that, not nec kc or your close friends, but obviously you socialize with alot of people, do you know if that is anything people actually do?

nobody i know has talked about it, or used it.
but honestly, anybody who has seen a movie (silence of the lambs, or any other cop/kidnapping/thriller movies), has heard about chloroform.
while in the military, we used chloroform to subdue rowdy detainees. and i know if you use too much or expose it to a person to much, it will kill them. and a small child, absolutely.

That is simply not true.  I just retired after 22 years of active duty military service in the corrections and mental health field.  We NEVER used chloroform to subdue detainees.  NEVER.

I just asked my husband, as he was in the AF.. he said that is BS.. and would be illegal.  You would be introducing a toxic substance to control a person.. that wouldn't go over well with the government.  He said that would be on the same order as waterboarding.. perhaps worse.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: September 21, 2008, 09:42:07 PM »

good lawdy miss clawdy...

people are talking this jessie grund thing up...

2,901 hits in under 24 hours... only the big time

interviews move like that...

the average casey vid for the past few weeks would normally

pull in like maybe 200 - 500 hits.

Carpe , you know I adore you and even more now that you mentioned one of my favorite songs.

"Laudy , Laudy , Laudy , Miss Claudy"

I watched the clip you did as well so one of the hits. Thank you so much for all the work you do in doing these for us.
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: September 21, 2008, 09:42:26 PM »

Posted at WS:

Today, 09:37 PM 
exit13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristie19 
Hi! Thanks for taking some time...

Just one quick question... why do think Casey killed Caylee? I don't mean why do you think it, but what do you think her motive would have been? TIA!

good question, everything is so confusing, the lying, etc.
i guess i once believed that maybe the death was an accident (maybe drowning,e tc). and she freaked out and tried to cover it up. but i just dont know. maybe she just flipped out. nobody thought the chinese man in canada would ever be capable of flipping out and decapitating that poor kid on that bus, but bad things happen for no reason in this world.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: September 21, 2008, 09:42:38 PM »

Well now he is saying that she may have just flipped out like the chinese guy in canada
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: September 21, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »

exit13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastSideOfSaddness View Post
Was Casey pretty much a "known liar" within your group of friends?

nope, far from it.

hellllllooooo.....who is this guy??  sorry, but he is either an Anthony, or the 1 friend they might have.....I said might

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: September 21, 2008, 09:44:09 PM »

Cubbee - pretty bad when I actually have more posts at WS than you do, LOLOL    i think I may have about 10 or 11 but I've been a member since March 2005 

LMAO.... joseph e-mailed me that exit was on there and is trying to get him to elaborate on the landfill, so thought I would try to help him out.....

Least I spelled my name right when I registered there LOL....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: September 21, 2008, 09:45:09 PM »

Okay, whoa. Did I read in recent posts that Tony L. went to New York with the time frame Caylee was missing? And didn't the Anthony's say Caylee could be in NY? Has this been brought-up before? I am fairly new, so forgive me if it has. But is it plausible he brought Caylee (dead or alive) to NY and left/dumped/buried her there? Has he taken a poly? Thanks in advance.
Yes Tony went to visit his family in New York from June 30th-July 5th  that was why she call Jessy IMO
 but what is strange to me that when she had her first call she only wanted Tony's # and thought everyone over reacted that Caylee was missing.

Okay. Thanks Blonde! Interesting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: September 21, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »

LMAO.... joseph e-mailed me that exit was on there and is trying to get him to elaborate on the landfill, so thought I would try to help him out.....

Least I spelled my name right when I registered there LOL....

Cubbie - I actually did notice the spelling, lol 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: September 21, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »

I think the cam slipped off the dash board.  The green hands of justice fell down and now it is dark.  Someone local call Fox35 and tell them we need our cam!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: September 21, 2008, 09:47:28 PM »

Well now he is saying that she may have just flipped out like the chinese guy in canada

Maybe he knows him too! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: September 21, 2008, 09:47:29 PM »

How old is this guy supposed to be? In his mid 20's? So he'd have only been in the military for what.. 4-5 years or so? (I don't know- and I wonder how he owns his own house at that age, but that's a different story).  Where the hell is he getting this information about the military using chloroform.. he sure as hell wouldn't be doing it, and he wouldn't have watched it taking place, I'd bet.  I hope somebody asks him to clarify..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1777 on: September 21, 2008, 09:47:45 PM »

I just received an I'm from my nephew who is with Military Police in Washington DC and he says he has never heard of chloroform used to detain or control anyone.  hummmmmm....  I tend not to believe this statement.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: September 21, 2008, 09:47:50 PM »

I think I'll stick with my chloroform theory of topical numbing agent useful for tat's, body piercings, and of you know that herpes thingy.

BTW in the gender roll call I'm a girl monkey

There are much cheaper and more accessible numbing agents and antiseptics and topicl antibiotics available - - than chloroform.    That theory is fantasy,
strayze, I've been hoping for the opportunity to ask you what your opinion
is related to chloroform and this case.  There has been a lot of talk and speculation during the past weeks.
Does chloroform erase DNA?
Is it effective to render a child unconscious.? -if so for how long and are its' effects long lasting?  How long?
What is meant by a high level of chloroform being present in the trunk?
Anything you could add, or theory you might have or uses and availability
in both lay and clinical or lab setting would be very much appreciated.
Thanks strayze.

Hi Can!

Chloroform does not react with DNA at all.  So NO, chloroform does not erase DNA.  In fact DNA is very very tough substance.  I believe it is tough from an evolutionary point of view, for that toughness preserves our biological plan for our being.  DNA is hard to work with in the lab.  It is studied by chopping it up with specific DNAse - - -  that is specific enzymes that hit DNA at specific points.  The chopped up DNA is then studied.  Then on to another specific DNase that hits at a different specific point on DNA, and different pattern of chopped up stuff.   etc. 

Chloroform can render one unconscious for short periods of time (15 min).  If it is used for langer periods one chances toxicity.  There are much better anesthetics than chloroform for this purpose.  Diethyl ether is one such agent.  My mind is not with it tonight, but there are agents likely to be found at home. 

Chloroform is NOT a general cleaning agent.  It's only good for heavy grease as from cars.  A similar solvent  is easily available, to get dirty car grease off my clothing.  I cleaned a light pink dress this way, using a solvent similar to chloroform.  Also the white dress that got badly soiled when I fell into a liquid tar bucket.  Chloroform removes things that dissolve in oils.  Never anything that is removable with water or water and detergent.   The best bet for a cleaner that does what chloroform does is dichlorodifluoromethane, which is available at the hardware store. 
Also tetrachloromethane.   

A trip to the hardware store takes one to the section on solvents where they are sold in metal pint or quart cans.  You will not find chloroform there, but you can get solvents that do the same thing.  I generally keep one of each kind on  hardware store solvent.  In this category I keep thehalogenated hydrocarbon of the day that does what chloroform does,  Tetrachloromethane used to be sold in this way.  Also I keep methanol, xylene, toluene, butanol, isopropanol, acetone, methylethylketone, ethanol, and several other hardware store solvents.  Each solvent is unique as to what it dissolves.  Of course water is a wonderful solvent too, esp with a little detergent. for ethanol (ethyl alcohol) I go to our liquor store which is where spirits are sold in this state, depending upon the county, and get a pint of 95% ethanol-5% water.

In addition, I have lab solvents which or high purity (in terms of the substances and water present) and useful for other purposes such as spectroscopy solvents. 

strayze, thank you so much for your detailed, expert response...most of which goes right over my head lol!
Chloroform then does NOT destroy DNA.

When you speak of chloroform in your para. 2 - stating larger amounts used can cause toxicity - does that mean poisoning in lay terms - and could said toxicity be lethal?

You say you're not quite with it tonight - but when you are feeling "with it", could I press you for your opinion on a high level of chloroform being in the trunk of a vehicle - (as was mentioned re Casey's vehicle) and if you have a theory as to why it might have been there?
Thanks again.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1779 on: September 21, 2008, 09:48:32 PM »

exit13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastSideOfSaddness View Post
Was Casey pretty much a "known liar" within your group of friends?

nope, far from it.

hellllllooooo.....who is this guy??  sorry, but he is either an Anthony, or the 1 friend they might have.....I said might

I gotta get my boots.  This is getting deeeep.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.