April 25, 2024, 12:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320787 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: September 20, 2008, 03:50:32 PM »

I cant wait to see the family on the witness stand on live Tv
because there prior statements will come into play
and cindy will be sitting on the witness standing listening to her own voice
saying the car smells like a dead body

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: September 20, 2008, 03:51:16 PM »

Too bad they don't still hang them in the street.  I can't believe I said that, I don't believe in the death penalty.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #282 on: September 20, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »

Michael.. I did think they went a bit "off" on your a$$! 

I got nervous like a mofo!! I thought the 'big red' thingie was gonna' show up! lol  Odd thing is: everyday I pray she walks thru my door and I could adopt her. I honestly don't think I would ever let her go. Who would the courts place her with that could ever do a better job than myself? I already offered my life for her's...what is left? (Ballet lessons, iPod, canopy bed? politically correct Barbie dolls with a Body Mass Index of 32?) wtf) lol?)

I'm speaking only for myself, some of your posts are just weird and out there.  I'm new, so maybe I missed something.  It's just a little strange how you go back and forth with the religious undertones to the sexual ones sometimes in the same day.  Just an observation since it kind of creeps me out how you seem a little too "into" things.

If this is inappropriate mods feel free to delete it.

Ok, I will try to decypher what you said: An Italian/Christian father who is very passionate and vlues life highly can't have a sense of humor? And, should just cry forever for this lil girl?   BTW, what 'sexual undertones' do you refer to? lol
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: September 20, 2008, 03:53:43 PM »

Too bad they don't still hang them in the street.  I can't believe I said that, I don't believe in the death penalty.

me too.. but i hope she dies miserably when her time comes... 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: September 20, 2008, 03:54:38 PM »

A new member of SM, Florida Blue, has started a thread with a request (link below).  Florida Blue was one of those searching with TES and Red met her when he was searching with TES in Orlando. 

If you can help her please post in this thread.  She doesn't realize we don't have PM's here 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3415.0

Blonde - I think we may already have some of this info in other threads
I'm on it  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: September 20, 2008, 03:55:22 PM »

Cindy won't last two minutes on the witness stand.  She has told about as many lies as Casey.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: September 20, 2008, 03:56:01 PM »

Cindy won't last two minutes on the witness stand.  She has told about as many lies as Casey.

Well Casey learned her crappy way of lying from the worst of them clearly....
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: September 20, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »

why is the neighbors house across the street in Cam 2 taped off?

Probably because they are sick and tired of media and protestors stomping on their grass, etc.  I really feel sorry for the people in that neighborhood.  They didn't ask for all of this, it's not their fault.  The Anthony's could solve alot of these problems by letting Casey rot in jail instead of bailing her out.
And, don't you know they're all miserable in there ~ cooped up, looking at each other, and probably not speaking . . . wonder if they use sign language or just note pads.  I still can't figure out how they get groceries.  For some reason, that just fascinates me. 
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: September 20, 2008, 03:58:40 PM »

I agree those parents created the monster she is today had it been me I would be in jail because I would have knocked the truth out of my kid by now

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: September 20, 2008, 03:58:57 PM »

Probably because they are sick and tired of media and protestors stomping on their grass, etc.  I really feel sorry for the people in that neighborhood.  They didn't ask for all of this, it's not their fault.  The Anthony's could solve alot of these problems by letting Casey rot in jail instead of bailing her out.
And, don't you know they're all miserable in there ~ cooped up, looking at each other, and probably not speaking . . . wonder if they use sign language or just note pads.  I still can't figure out how they get groceries.  For some reason, that just fascinates me. 
I don't understand why one of them doesn't go back to work.  If they really believe Caylee is just missing (right!) then they should go back to work.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: September 20, 2008, 03:59:52 PM »

She'll be shredded by the prosecution!!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: September 20, 2008, 04:00:35 PM »

POSTED ON WS

Maui4me 
As per the cell phone and Universal... on another site someone dug up that a Lee Anthony is the owner of a Universal Ventures (I believe is name) in FL... they have not been able to confirm it is same LA or what company is... has anything been posted on this here? If so, I missed it and apologize for double entry
-------------------
Do we know if this is true???

Mrsk you are so good following the paper trails do you know anything about this??

I can't find an association with Lee. I did find a Universal Gift Venture in Florida which is associated with DVD planet. They are scams and bootleg rip offs. I really doubt he's involved in this. It seems to originate from Toronto. I'll keep looking though.

Hello! I've been lurking for a few weeks.  I just want to say thank you to everyone.  I feel this forum has been very helpful in finding the truth.  Earlier this morning it was discussed about a possible connection between Lee and Universal Ventures.  Attached is a quote from Web Sluthes.  I do not know if there is a connection, but I thought it was interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterfly 
My old photographic memory isn't what it used to be but I believe, IF I read the name correctly on a thread earlier, this is it.....
http://www.universalventures.com/

I put Universal Ventures into google and came up with this company but it is in Minnesota. Yet, I recall someone here mentioning that LA was maybe on ebay or somewhere buying or selling action figures one night.

http://start.cortera.com/company/res...-ventures-inc/

UNIVERSAL VENTURES INC in the Toys and Hobby Goods and Supplies industry in BURNSVILLE, MN. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.

There could be a link here or just another coincidence. I will try and look for the post that mentions LA and the action figures. JMO...
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 20, 2008, 04:00:41 PM »

I don't understand why one of them doesn't go back to work.  If they really believe Caylee is just missing (right!) then they should go back to work.

my guess would be none of them have jobs anymore

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: September 20, 2008, 04:00:53 PM »

I think the whole families lives are forever changed no matter what happens in the end.Maybe a move to Alaska would benefit them as I doubt they will ever have any peace at all again in Florida.Imagine the thoughts and visions that must go through their heads at night!It must be terrorizing in itself.I bet they keep Caylee's bedroom door closed so they aren't reminded.How could they even stay in the same house with Casey?My anger would be kindled more and more as time went by.I'm not so sure if I was the mother of Casey,I wouldn't just take matters into my own hands.I'd play home movies of Caylee,over and over again and I'd play them loudly.I'd take Casey's bedroom door off the hinges and I would allow her no privacy.None,nada,no not one minute.I'd tell her,"This is my house and don't you ever forget it"..I'd deal her enough misery that she would talk or beg to go back to jail.One or the other,it would happen....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: September 20, 2008, 04:01:01 PM »

I have given GA and CA an awful lot of leeway. I have always felt a missing child had to be these worst thing a person could ever have to face. I have been through all the personal losses except for this and I hope I am spared this one BUT when the two of them stick their face in front of a TV camera and demand mind you not ask,beg, pray, or pled as a normal grandparent would do but they DEMAND and INSIST that the rest of America if not the world get up and go look for their missing baby. Mr. Nejame you are not worth a cent that you are going to be paid if you do not advise your clients to change the way they speak to the rest of the world.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 20, 2008, 04:02:43 PM »

totally off topic
Sheesh I posted 3 times and my computer hasnt froze it is a miricle
I havent been able to post here forever because I always freeze up

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 20, 2008, 04:02:52 PM »

It's weird to me that anyone would buy pictures like this anyway.Really weird..

I think some people think it's a good way to donate.  It's certainly not a good way to get a photo when most everyone these days has a color printer and could print their own photo from the ones already on the internet.
I agree with you.  I also think if someone wants to donate, why not donate to the organization it self rather than ebay.

Hello Monkeys. Not much time today, still have a sick hubby and little one to care for. I did want to update on this.

First, they can donate 100 percent to the nonprofit directly. This seller is only "allegedly" donating 95 percent to the nonprofit. This means this seller will profit from this little girl's image. Secondly, there might be a copyright violation in reproducing this image by printing it out or copying it, even in black and white (it's offered as a black and white, not a color picture.)

I never heard back from the seller regarding if they have a legal right to use this image. I have emailed one media outlet, and am considering to email more of them. This is unethical, at the least. But possibly illegal, if there is a copyright owner.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #297 on: September 20, 2008, 04:03:44 PM »

What "IF" the whole Anthony family decides to excercise their 5th Amendment rights and say nothing? Would that like piss off 60 million people?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: September 20, 2008, 04:07:03 PM »

They drive their cars into the garage and shut the door, so we don't really know what they bring into the house.
I imagine things are tense in that household.
A few nights ago it was said on Nancy Grace that the Anthony's have no equity in their home.  So, how are they managing to pay their bills and mortgage with none of them working? 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: September 20, 2008, 04:07:33 PM »

II

What "IF" the whole Anthony family decides to excercise their 5th Amendment rights and say nothing? Would that like piss off 60 million people?
I don't know how to answer that. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.