April 19, 2024, 02:58:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320533 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: September 20, 2008, 04:13:37 PM »

Ok, is there a vigal planned for tommorow night??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #301 on: September 20, 2008, 04:14:19 PM »

I have read back through this thread, and I just wanted to add something, without doing the "triple stack with cheese quote" thing.

I live in Florida, and have all my life, and anyone from here will tell you to watch where you go in and around any body of water.  Alligators are wanderers, you never know!  My hubs owns a pool construction company and they have called FFWL to come and trap and remove gators all the dang time from a pool.  LOL  (I live in SW FL now so I am really in the everglades.)

Secondly, I have been researching all week reports on gators to see if in fact they will eat dead "things".  I have read that gators can go for long periods of time without eating too...thought that was interesting...due to their cold blooded nature.  ANYHOO what I have found is that yes they do eat dead "things", there was a problem with the gators eating the bodies from Katrina.  What I have read does state however that they do not look for dead "things", but if it something dead does happen upon them their currious nature takes over and they go for it.  Also, alligators do not chew their food.  All break down happens within their stomaches.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 20, 2008, 04:15:00 PM »

Guess what! The listing has been "Revised!" YIPPEE! They now have 100 percent going to the non-profit, and have it being administered by "Ebay Giving Works" It wasn't this way before, just ask MSE, who also was on top of this with me.

I still don't know about copyright legalities, but at least this seller has caved to the pressure of only 95 percent donation, and us asking how they are going to prove where the donation goes. Whew!
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #303 on: September 20, 2008, 04:15:30 PM »

II
I cant wait to see the family on the witness stand on live Tv
because there prior statements will come into play
and cindy will be sitting on the witness standing listening to her own voice
saying the car smells like a dead body

Cindy won't last two minutes on the witness stand.  She has told about as many lies as Casey.

What "IF" the whole Anthony family decides to excercise their 5th Amendment rights and say nothing? Would that like piss off 60 million people?
I don't know how to answer that. 

Yo, (she) hasn't answered any of my messages yet.....   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: September 20, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »

totally off topic
Sheesh I posted 3 times and my computer hasnt froze it is a miricle
I havent been able to post here forever because I always freeze up

That used to happen to me when I was on dial-up. 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: September 20, 2008, 04:15:51 PM »

Thinking ahead.....I wonder how this whole thing is going to shake out.  When the LE finally dot all their i's and cross all their t's and charge Casey with murder 1, then how will the Anthony family react??  Will they finally own up to what they know????

When it is all said and done I am sure they will move out of the Orlando area with their tail between their legs. Then again I have thought from the beginning that Cindy will eventually do every talk show on TV after it's over.  She loves the media.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: September 20, 2008, 04:15:57 PM »

Cindy won't last two minutes on the witness stand.  She has told about as many lies as Casey.

What "IF" the whole Anthony family decides to excercise their 5th Amendment rights and say nothing? Would that like piss off 60 million people?

I think they would have to have a death wish to say nothing at all.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: September 20, 2008, 04:16:03 PM »

Lets not go there..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: September 20, 2008, 04:16:24 PM »

POSTED ON WS

Maui4me 
As per the cell phone and Universal... on another site someone dug up that a Lee Anthony is the owner of a Universal Ventures (I believe is name) in FL... they have not been able to confirm it is same LA or what company is... has anything been posted on this here? If so, I missed it and apologize for double entry
-------------------
Do we know if this is true???

Mrsk you are so good following the paper trails do you know anything about this??

I can't find an association with Lee. I did find a Universal Gift Venture in Florida which is associated with DVD planet. They are scams and bootleg rip offs. I really doubt he's involved in this. It seems to originate from Toronto. I'll keep looking though.

Hello! I've been lurking for a few weeks.  I just want to say thank you to everyone.  I feel this forum has been very helpful in finding the truth.  Earlier this morning it was discussed about a possible connection between Lee and Universal Ventures.  Attached is a quote from Web Sluthes.  I do not know if there is a connection, but I thought it was interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterfly 
My old photographic memory isn't what it used to be but I believe, IF I read the name correctly on a thread earlier, this is it.....
http://www.universalventures.com/

I put Universal Ventures into google and came up with this company but it is in Minnesota. Yet, I recall someone here mentioning that LA was maybe on ebay or somewhere buying or selling action figures one night.

http://start.cortera.com/company/res...-ventures-inc/

UNIVERSAL VENTURES INC in the Toys and Hobby Goods and Supplies industry in BURNSVILLE, MN. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.

There could be a link here or just another coincidence. I will try and look for the post that mentions LA and the action figures. JMO...

Welcome Burkie!

How about this? 

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G07165900356&rdocnum=G08095700023

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
UNIVERSAL VENTURES

Filing Information
Document Number G07165900356
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 06/14/2007
Expiration Date 12/31/2012
Current Owners 1
County BROWARD
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI Number 33-1168688

Mailing Address
1806 FLAMINGO PLACE
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 
Owner Information
ANTHONY, LEE
1806 FLAMINGO PLACE
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442
FEI Number: NONE
Document Number: NONE
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: September 20, 2008, 04:17:53 PM »

totally off topic

but i have never been on dial up Sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: September 20, 2008, 04:18:37 PM »

Sorry for the double-post, but I don't know how to edit a previous post. Here's where they upped the donation. Looks like they did it last night! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemRevisionDetails&item=200255925016

Item Revisions summary for item #200255925016 

The seller has revised the following item information:
Date  Time  Revised Information 

Sep-19-08 10:57:17 PDT Donation percentage has been increased.
Description

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 20, 2008, 04:20:18 PM »

I doubt it would matter too much!I have a feeling that Casey will be convicted even without a body.It's been done before and I really feel like it will be again. We the outsiders may never know what really happened but no matters,they know and it is them that will have to deal with it rolling around in their heads all the time.Something makes me wonder if Casey doesn't have something on her parents and possibly her brother too that she is using against them..It wouldn't suprise me.It must be awful as parents to hear on the news what a whore,liar,and deceiver your daughter is and to listen to the interrogation tapes.Oh I tell ya the truth,I'd rock Miss Casey's world so bad she'd be begging me for mercy...Sleep deprivation would be my form of torture...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2008, 04:20:48 PM »

Y'all don't forget......
Jesse Grund will be on Geraldo at Large tonight...

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

Here's Jesse Grund's official statement, if you want to refresh your memory:

Just reading Jesse's statement again, and wondered if Casey buried Caylee at the beach?
You know how she lies, but some truth is sometimes webbed in....and she told Jesse, that Caylee was at the beach with the Nanny, but maybe she's at the beach cause she buried her there? Does anyone know which beaches Casey frequently went to?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 20, 2008, 04:21:10 PM »

Thanks Red...

If little Caylee was thrown into an infested body of water,would everything be gone?Clothes too?

please dont anybody throw anything at me....I just want to respond to this post because this is something I am very familar with as I grew up around the swampy waters of the OkieFanoakee swamps here in Florida......I would just like to say that a so called Gator infested body of water would also mean that if that many gators inhabited a body of water that food was in large amount and easy to find because if not a gator will not stay....it will go where it can find food....having said that I also wanted to say that also Gators do not usually eat something that is already dead...It has something to do with the heat from the body showing the Gator that it is fresh...otherwise the Gator is not so interested....not to say that it wouldnt (test) it just to see but I think it is highly more likely just to hide this find and not eat it........IMO...

I live in Southeast Louisiana where there are alot of swamp and gators and agree with what you have just stated..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: September 20, 2008, 04:21:11 PM »

Welcome Burkie!  Great post. 

Not to sound like a buz kill, just want to shine a little ray of reality your way...Anthony is a popular last name.  In fact I have a close friend with that last name and when this all first came out I straight up asked her if she was any relation to that family, of course she stated she was not, but it is a popular last name.  Her family is from NJ area, and I think GA is from Ohio?? 
Not sure how popular the name Lee is, but I know that the last name Anthony is around!  (Not as much as Smith though..LOL)

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »

I think they would have to have a death wish to say nothing at all.

They already had a 'death wish' but, the wrong daughter died. 'Somebody' in this case will murder, or commit suicide when the shit really hits the fan..guarenteed!!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 20, 2008, 04:22:21 PM »

I have read back through this thread, and I just wanted to add something, without doing the "triple stack with cheese quote" thing.

I live in Florida, and have all my life, and anyone from here will tell you to watch where you go in and around any body of water.  Alligators are wanderers, you never know!  My hubs owns a pool construction company and they have called FFWL to come and trap and remove gators all the dang time from a pool.  LOL  (I live in SW FL now so I am really in the everglades.)

Secondly, I have been researching all week reports on gators to see if in fact they will eat dead "things".  I have read that gators can go for long periods of time without eating too...thought that was interesting...due to their cold blooded nature.  ANYHOO what I have found is that yes they do eat dead "things", there was a problem with the gators eating the bodies from Katrina.  What I have read does state however that they do not look for dead "things", but if it something dead does happen upon them their currious nature takes over and they go for it.  Also, alligators do not chew their food.  All break down happens within their stomaches.

Awe...more great info..LOTS of gators in Florida.  I can totally agree with that.  I have stated previously that there is a baby gator living in a ditch close to my house. I have named him Elvis because he has a deformed lip.  I feed him hot dogs all the time.  He is only like 3 feet long...but very AGGRESIVE when eating as in SNAPPING hard and thrashing body around.  I have called to have him rescued but they have not came to get him yet.  All that said...I can't believe Casey would rely on a gator to get rid of evidence.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2008, 04:22:59 PM »

totally off topic

but i have never been on dial up Sad
Well looks like you're working now...good luck that it continues.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: September 20, 2008, 04:24:25 PM »

Awe...more great info..LOTS of gators in Florida.  I can totally agree with that.  I have stated previously that there is a baby gator living in a ditch close to my house. I have named him Elvis because he has a deformed lip.  I feed him hot dogs all the time.  He is only like 3 feet long...but very AGGRESIVE when eating as in SNAPPING hard and thrashing body around.  I have called to have him rescued but they have not came to get him yet.  All that said...I can't believe Casey would rely on a gator to get rid of evidence.

LOL BeachGirl I love you and I know you have mentioned Elvis once before...but every time you do I just keep picturing Betty White in the movie Lake Placid...LOL  You should call Alligator Farm in St. Augustine, I know they do rescues.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 20, 2008, 04:26:10 PM »

Thanks for clarifying that... I have always been told that they DO NOT eat dead "things"...
I have heard stories about the limbs of missing people being found in a gators stomache when the gator hunters were cleaning them.... talk about a shocker!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.