April 23, 2024, 11:41:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320749 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: September 20, 2008, 06:10:26 PM »

Doesn't anyone besides me believe Caylee could be under one of the sheds in the backyard.  If they had a wooden floor, you could remove some planks and bury in the ground.  We have move the metal ones before by putting a log under them then pulling them with a log chain............

I think the whole backyard needs to be ripped out. Most specifically,
the pavers laid down on July 4th.

Since I screwed the first post up...
I don't think Casey could have done that alone though..What was the story about her backing her car up into the garage? How do you just drive a car around with your decaying daughter locked up in the trunk?It's so un-imaginable to me...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: September 20, 2008, 06:11:41 PM »

Lee / Asshole / Wampa's Schools
Colonial High School
Orlando, FL
Graduated: 2001
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma
Clubs: JV & Varsity Volleyball, Forensics Society (Debate Team)

1998 to 2001
Winter Park High School
Winter Park, FL
Clubs: I.B. Program, Chess Club, National Honor Society

This seems unusual to me.  I am a former Honor Society Advisor.  These kids are the creme of the crop.  The requirements for membership include a high GPA, community service, school activity participation, and recommendations from teachers.  I wonder why Lee didn't attempt to go to college.  The Honor Society kids usually end up at good colleges.  If money was a problem, there are loans, scholarships, and the FAFSA.  Florida has some good financial programs for students.  It's also interesting the Lee was an NHS member and Casey was a problem who eventually dropped out.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 20, 2008, 06:13:16 PM »

Colonial High School
Orlando, FL

1998 to 2001
Winter Park High School
Winter Park, FL

This seems unusual to me.  I am a former Honor Society Advisor.  These kids are the creme of the crop.  The requirements for membership include a high GPA, community service, school activity participation, and recommendations from teachers.  I wonder why Lee didn't attempt to go to college.  The Honor Society kids usually end up at good colleges.  If money was a problem, there are loans, scholarships, and the FAFSA.  Florida has some good financial programs for students.  It's also interesting the Lee was an NHS member and Casey was a problem who eventually dropped out.
My sister is Mensa and me..............................................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #423 on: September 20, 2008, 06:14:05 PM »

Doesn't anyone besides me believe Caylee could be under one of the sheds in the backyard.  If they had a wooden floor, you could remove some planks and bury in the ground.  We have move the metal ones before by putting a log under them then pulling them with a log chain............

But wern't the pavers already there and he just checked to see if Caylee was under there??? 

Well, I haven't heard anything about the pavers being moved yet or any
substantial digging done. They need to... I think they really need to.

She very well could be there and that is why this family of pigs.... ooooh
I just hate them.... are so SMUG that Caylee will never be found.

They only want us looking for an ALIVE Caylee. I think that may be because
a dead Caylee may still be buried in their backyard. Just because the dogs didn't
nail her exact location on the first set of passes... doesn't mean to me that she is
not actually there. imho

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 20, 2008, 06:16:03 PM »

its funny how siblings differ..my oldest is ADHD..cant pay attention if her life depended on it..struggles every day in school...my youngest, gets praise notes almost daily and the teacher goes on and on about how attentive she is..... Strange....LOL..
My sis is a school teacher..always loved school..me, I hated it....except for the socialization part....teehee ::MonkeyCool::But, we both have really high IQ's....she just chose to use hers....

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: September 20, 2008, 06:16:14 PM »

But wern't the pavers already there and he just checked to see if Caylee was under there??? 

a dead Caylee may still be buried in their backyard. Just because the dogs didn't
nail her exact location on the first set of passes... doesn't mean to me that she is
not actually there. imho
I agree!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #426 on: September 20, 2008, 06:16:58 PM »

Since I screwed the first post up...
I don't think Casey could have done that alone though..What was the story about her backing her car up into the garage? How do you just drive a car around with your decaying daughter locked up in the trunk?It's so un-imaginable to me...

Right, I am starting to think Lee was very involved.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #427 on: September 20, 2008, 06:16:59 PM »

Colonial High School
Orlando, FL

1998 to 2001
Winter Park High School
Winter Park, FL

My sister is Mensa and me..............................................
I was NHS and my brother dropped out settling for a GED about a year later.  Some households are like that I guess. 

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: September 20, 2008, 06:17:44 PM »

I am a firm beleiver of reading between the lines.....Casey said, "she's close to home...I can feel it"....That spoke volumes to me, and I have felt ever since, that she is somewhere near the house.......

"God dont like ugly"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #429 on: September 20, 2008, 06:17:48 PM »

JUST AN FYI
RE: the body found in a pond at a Jacksonville Apt. complex Sept. 5th ... mentioned in http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3333.1760 has been identified and ruled suicide and no name was given. Just letting you all know.
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/090508/met_328705650.shtml

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 20, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »

JUST AN FYI
RE: the body found in a pond at a Jacksonville Apt. complex Sept. 5th ... mentioned in http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3333.1760 has been identified and ruled suicide and no name was given. Just letting you all know.
Thank you Nut

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: September 20, 2008, 06:18:54 PM »

Ok, bare with me as some of this has already been posted:

We saw this photo earlier of Casey and a guy at Christmas time.  I have determined some things from his myspace site that I believe may be true:

1.  His name is Jeremy Mayfield and he went to school with Lee Anthony.  He is currently in the military and is now in NC.  He is also recently marriedl.

2.  He has been friends with the Anthony family for a very long time.

3.  The photo below was taken December 2006 (based upon messages Casey left for him on myspace)

http://www.myspace.com/mayfield0069

In reading the comments I found this one to be interresting from Lee:

It appears that Lee lived in the Oviedo area at one time too.

Not sure if that means anything except familiarity with the area.  It just jumped out at me though 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 06:28:04 PM by klaasend » Logged
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: September 20, 2008, 06:19:07 PM »

I have wondered about this myself.  Whenever these questions come up though they are dismissed by the fact that the home was cleared.  I agree with Carpe...we should take GA up on his offer and remove the roof and dig up the yard.  Ill help....just need to barrow the shovel from my neighbor..brb. 

HA!

Hmmm...could Casey have broken into the shed to bury Caylee under it and then taken the gas cans as an excuse for having broken into the shed?? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: September 20, 2008, 06:19:32 PM »

JUST AN FYI

Thanks NUT
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: September 20, 2008, 06:19:56 PM »

not actually there. imho
I agree!
I second agree that

eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: September 20, 2008, 06:20:53 PM »

I know this is bad and two wrongs do not make a right....I would love to see during this memorial "walk away forever" we drag Ms Casey out and beat her within an inch of her life and then walk away forever.  I know that this so not peaceful, but for the life of me I have really been trying to understand her reasoning and I can't so sue me. If it was an accident we could have started the healing process already but prolonging the pain not only for those that are related but in FACT the ENTIRE US, is just so NOT right. I rarely get upset to the point that I would want to inflict harm another but I can tell you all beyond a shadow of a doubt if I was in a room with her alone I can honestly say "Do NOT trust me"

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: September 20, 2008, 06:21:38 PM »

Y'all don't forget......
Jesse Grund will be on Geraldo at Large tonight...

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

Here's Jesse Grund's official statement, if you want to refresh your memory:

Just reading Jesse's statement again, and wondered if Casey buried Caylee at the beach?
You know how she lies, but some truth is sometimes webbed in....and she told Jesse, that Caylee was at the beach with the Nanny, but maybe she's at the beach cause she buried her there? Does anyone know which beaches Casey frequently went to?

I thought of the same thing a while ago and posted about it.  I know the pictures of her and Caylee at the beach were take at Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach, it is right on the beach.  I recognized it because of the Holiday Inn in the background and there are two wooded areas at the park. 

Wonder if LE searched them?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 20, 2008, 06:22:07 PM »

Ok, bare with me as some of this has already been posted:

We saw this photo earlier of Casey and a guy at Christmas time.  I have determined some things from his myspace site that I believe may be true:

1.  His name is Jeremy Mayfield and he went to school with Lee Anthony.  He is currently in the military and is now in NC.  He is also recently marriedl.

2.  He has been friends with the Anthony family for a very long time.

3.  The photo below was taken December 2006 (based upon messages Casey left for him on myspace)

http://www.myspace.com/mayfield0069

In reading the comments I found this one to be interresting from Lee:

It appears that Lee lived in the Oviedo area at one time too.

Not sure if that means anything except familiarity with the area.  It just jumped out at me though 

I totally get what you are saying Klaas..and I also get the fact that Lee has to have a little "sugar in his tank" from that post he made...LOLOL
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 06:28:28 PM by klaasend » Logged

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: September 20, 2008, 06:23:03 PM »

Thanks for that information Klaas...again I didnt want to do a triple stack with cheese quote. (Dammit now I am hungry again)

How far is Oviedo from where he claims to have worked? 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: September 20, 2008, 06:23:24 PM »

not actually there. imho
I agree!
I second agree that

Me three
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.