April 19, 2024, 01:45:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320528 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: September 20, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »

And...I've said it before...and I'll say it again...LE needs to get a warrant to check out the freezer in the garage.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: September 20, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »

Y'all don't forget......
Jesse Grund will be on Geraldo at Large tonight...

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

[/quote]

Here's Jesse Grund's official statement, if you want to refresh your memory:

[/quote]

Just reading Jesse's statement again, and wondered if Casey buried Caylee at the beach?
You know how she lies, but some truth is sometimes webbed in....and she told Jesse, that Caylee was at the beach with the Nanny, but maybe she's at the beach cause she buried her there? Does anyone know which beaches Casey frequently went to?
[/quote]

I thought of the same thing a while ago and posted about it.  I know the pictures of her and Caylee at the beach were take at Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach, it is right on the beach.  I recognized it because of the Holiday Inn in the background and there are two wooded areas at the park. 
[/quote]

Wonder if LE searched them?
[/quote]

I hope I am doing this right.  I deleted some stuff from the original post to save space.  I do not think so and I am afraid to go it alone otherwise I would do it.
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: September 20, 2008, 06:42:40 PM »

Y'all don't forget......
Jesse Grund will be on Geraldo at Large tonight...

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

Here's Jesse Grund's official statement, if you want to refresh your memory:

[/quote]

Just reading Jesse's statement again, and wondered if Casey buried Caylee at the beach?
You know how she lies, but some truth is sometimes webbed in....and she told Jesse, that Caylee was at the beach with the Nanny, but maybe she's at the beach cause she buried her there? Does anyone know which beaches Casey frequently went to?
[/quote]

I thought of the same thing a while ago and posted about it.  I know the pictures of her and Caylee at the beach were take at Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach, it is right on the beach.  I recognized it because of the Holiday Inn in the background and there are two wooded areas at the park. 
[/quote]

Wonder if LE searched them?
[/quote]

I hope I am doing this right.  I deleted some stuff from the original post to save space.  I do not think so and I am afraid to go it alone otherwise I would do it.
[/quote]

I didn't do it right. Sorry
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 20, 2008, 06:44:46 PM »

Lee to Jeremy~on JULY 5th 2008

Sure sounds like you have tons goin on! Congrats on the little one on the way!

I'm doin well. Just working real hard and traveling whenever possible (work related and otherwise). Still at the same place for now, but am considering moving somewhere else in O-Town later this year.

Do you know when you'd be back in the sunshine state?

~~~Lee sounds like casey when she was describing going to universal in that jail cail...Something like she wasn't there for business or pleasure....

Cant find the exact words right now...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #464 on: September 20, 2008, 06:46:11 PM »

I am a firm beleiver of reading between the lines.....Casey said, "she's close to home...I can feel it"....That spoke volumes to me, and I have felt ever since, that she is somewhere near the house.......

It could very well be something like this:

Lee and Casey had a tryst around November/December 2004.

Ca - sey   and Lee =  Cay-Lee on August 9th, 2005.

They kept it a secret and lied like they always do to their parents...

Until the tension grew enough to where they all had a big blowout fight over it.

George filed for divorce after Christmas 2005 because he couldn't handle it all.

fast-forward

Casey may have had Lee help her bury the body. She probably lied to him
and convinced him it was a complete accident. Lee knew first... then he
told George... and then George told Cindy, after all of the 911 calls.

Thank God.

Caylee may still be buried in their backyard. This is why they are not showing
signs of grieving. They already know where she is. In their minds, the situation
has been handled, dealt with, and Caylee got a proper burial - in Anthony Land -
that is....

She may be still buried in the backyard.

After they send us all to Texas, New
Mexico, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii...

After all the media trucks and the cops go home... possibly they plan to then dig her
up and bury her somewhere else... or plant a nice flowering plant on top of her?

The Anthony family members
are the sickest bunch of ghouls
that ever walked the face of the planet. imo

They make the freak show Van der sloot family
look like the Waltons of Walton's Mountain.

That is my story... and I just might stick to it!

(Elmo get back to you on dat one.)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 20, 2008, 06:48:47 PM »

Carpe, can you show us that picture where George is looking at the pavers.....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3270.msg415551#msg415551

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 20, 2008, 06:58:11 PM »

Thank you Blonde!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: September 20, 2008, 07:06:24 PM »

Looks like our first protester of the evening has arrived.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: September 20, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »

......IMO - I think if she was buried in the backyard...LE would KNOW...
just my opinion. 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 20, 2008, 07:08:48 PM »

Its after 7 pm.  Aren't they late???  I hate it when they are late
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: September 20, 2008, 07:12:25 PM »

Could we see George and Cindy Anthony suffer breakdowns on camera?

That thought must have crossed your mind if you've been following the saga of their missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony. George and Cindy so often seem at the breaking point. I'm sure a psychological meltdown would please the viewers who detest the Anthonys or fault them for daughter Casey Anthony's strange behavior. (Cindy is pictured.)

For weeks, Casey has refused to say what happened to Caylee. The thinking goes: How could the grandparents not have realized there was a crisis?

The grandparents have remained in the headlines because of the protests outside their home in East Orange County. There was another fight Friday night between the Anthonys' neighbors and demonstrators.

Strangely enough, though, the protests probably generated some sympathy for the grandparents. Perhaps a discussion on Monday's "Dr. Phil" will bring them more. (It airs at 7 p.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.) The grandparents hired defense attorney Mark NeJame to help them with media issues, and NeJame appears on "Dr. Phil."

NeJame was the rare TV guest who could hold his own with Nancy Grace of CNN Headline News. NeJame knows how to conduct himself in front of a camera; he used to be married to former WESH-Channel 2 anchor Wendy Chioji. 

NeJame had to be happy about a bit of coverage Friday night on WFTV-Channel 9. Chief Mark Strobridge of the Orange County Sheriff's Office asked protesters to be reasonable. Then he added: "George and Cindy are victims. We need to remind the world that that's truly the case."

Do you agree?

The e-mails I receive usually suggest there's just one victim here: the missing girl, who hasn't been seen for months.

NeJame had his work cut out for him in trying to help the grandparents. Before he arrived, they set an example, all right: This is how NOT to deal with the media. They offered bewildering answers or behavior in interviews. And some readers have opined that the grandparents enjoy the attention.

Even now, the grandparents keep doing perplexing things. Engaging with protesters just provides more footage for media outlets. And why, oh why, would Cindy carry a bat in facing the protesters? Cindy's interview with Univision was another strange twist.

Memo to the grandparents: Calling NeJame before making any media moves.

But the wisest thing for them to do? Go away. Or at least stay away from the media.

One way to start could be found in a WFTV report: Kathi Belich reported that the homeowners association had asked the Anthonys to stop holding prayer vigils outside their home. Those vigils always bring the media.

Also on Friday, WKMG reported that NeJame met with the sheriff's office about the protests and the escalating tensions. Reporter Louis Bolden said the sheriff's office was trying to come up with a strategy on the protests. Bolden noted that County Commissioner Linda Stewart has suggested a curfew in the neighborhood.

On Saturday morning, WESH-Channel 2 and WFTV reported that protesters and Anthony neighbors had faced off Friday night. Demonstrators reacted when George Anthony came out to give water to the Guardian Angels. The Guardian Angels stepped in to break up the fight. WFTV had footage of a protester daring a neighbor to hit him.

WFTV also reported that a Winter Park law firm has closed a trust fund to help search for Caylee -- a move that upset the grandparents. The firm wanted to help the family, but faced criticism from angry bloggers and callers. The law firm is looking for another group to take over the trust fund.

It's just very hard for many people to feel sympathy for the grandparents. Ultimately, it isn't a matter of media skills -- it's one of truth. People want it, and they think the grandparents have it. And, thus, the bad feelings toward George and Cindy Anthony.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/post-3.html

Thank you Beachgirl

Maybe some would consider the defence and the LE on on the same page in regards to George and Cindy being victims as a warm and fuzzing.

However ... I consider it as appeasement ... I consider it as the LE bowing to a high profiled defense.

I concede that my motives are twofold in regards to a speedy recovery for Detective Yuri Melich from injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident.  I contend that Melich is the "only" detective who is not afraid to confront the Anthonys in their attempt to deceive ... Nejame and Company are not a consideration..

Yuri ... please get well soon.  You are the Steve Thomas of the Caylee Marie Case.  You are the Jossy Mansur of the Natalee Holloway case. 

Janet
_______

THE JONBENET RAMSEY CASE
Steve Thomas - Former Lead Detective

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way?

Entire Letter:
http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE
Beth Holloway - Mother of Natalee Holloway

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 11, 2006

TWITTY:  ... We go back and we remember that Paulus Van Der Sloot and Antonio Carlo have been connected since the very beginning and really just kind of running the show. I mean, the defense attorneys seemed to be running the show in Aruba last summer. So it doesn`t surprise us at all that he would prevail again here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE
Jossy Mansur - Editor - Diario Aruba

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

THE CAYLEE MARIE CASE
Yuri Melich - Lead Detective

Police reveal interrogation of missing tot’s mom
Questioners accuse Casey Anthony of lying on newly released tapes
By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 7:00 a.m. PT, Mon., Sept. 15, 2008

In an apparent effort to ratchet up the heat on Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Orlando, Fla., toddler Caylee Anthony, police have released interview tapes that, they say, show that Anthony repeatedly lied to them.

“Everything you've told us is a lie! Every single thing!” an investigator shouts at Anthony during questioning that took place on July 16, a month after the 22-year-old single mother first revealed Caylee, who would now be 3 years old, was missing. Police had been alerted to the disappearance by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

“If the main thing you want to do is find your daughter, and you don’t think lying to us is gonna help find her, why would you do that?” an investigator asks on the tapes

“Because I'm scared, and I know I’m running out of options.  It’s been a month,” Anthony replies. Later, she again talks about her fear: “I’m scared, that I don't know where my daughter is.”

“This is the story you want to stick with?” her interrogator asks.

“It's the truth,” Anthony insists. “It's the story I will stick with. Yes.” On the tapes, she continues to maintain she’s telling the truth even after police point to facts that show her statements as falsehoods ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26717490/

Video segments:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26717292#26717292

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: September 20, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »

Its after 7 pm.  Aren't they late???  I hate it when they are late

I have noticed that the Stalker cam, almost always being aimed at the house, is not a good indication of how many protesters are there. Many are across the strreet, and of course that Kalani (sp?) guy is usually on the other side of the driveway. Wish they would pan the camera back and forth a bit. Wink

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 20, 2008, 07:24:19 PM »

Is that the same black truck that was at the Anthony home last night? Did we ever decide who that was?

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 20, 2008, 07:28:06 PM »

That Fox news woman kinda has a big hiney. 

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 20, 2008, 07:28:28 PM »

Hopefully I sized this right

Jeremy next to Caylee
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 07:35:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: September 20, 2008, 07:29:25 PM »

OMG WHAT HAPPEN TO MY POST SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!! ::MonkeyShocked::I feel so bad it was just supoosed to be one pic...IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 20, 2008, 07:29:56 PM »

and stick attached to it 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: September 20, 2008, 07:30:28 PM »

That's a bodacious booty   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 20, 2008, 07:30:37 PM »

Is that the same black truck that was at the Anthony home last night? Did we ever decide who that was?

Most of us think that truck is driven by security folks. Yes, same truck as last night.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 20, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »

and stick attached to it 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.