April 25, 2024, 09:27:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320812 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #700 on: September 20, 2008, 11:22:24 PM »

Blaming Jessie doesn't surprise me. There's going to have to be some sort of story why there is decomposition smell in her car, and perhaps evidence of her death and if Caylee's body is found, she can spin a whole yarn around anybody really, that knew Caylee and had a connection to her. The only criteria is that it's anyone BUT Casey.

Jessie would probably meet the necessary drama story better than most. Let's see, what would Casey construct around this one?  Anger that he wasn't the Dad, Kidnapping Caylee to bring Casey to him, obsession with Casey, obsession with Caylee. Casey's far better at this than I am, but we'll hear it before this is over if there is indeed conclusive evidence enough to charge her with murder.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: September 20, 2008, 11:22:49 PM »

One thing that can be concluded after Jesse's interview.  Casey never wanted to put the baby up for adoption.  I had posted that a while back and had to duck !!

I don't know, I didn't get that impression. Both Richard Grund and Jesse Grund have stated that "it wasn't an option." We heard Jesse say that Cindy referred to herself as Caylee's "mommy" right in front of Casey, so maybe Cindy removed the option of adoption.

Can someone please tell me why a grandmother would want her grandchild to call her mommy??? I don't get it and never heard of such a thing.  That seems soooo wierd

My boys called my mother "mom."  They picked it up from me calling her that and it stuck.  It didn't bother me as I was very secure as their mother.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #702 on: September 20, 2008, 11:23:55 PM »

OMG Casey was online JUNE 16th in the AM

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing
Jun 25 2008 8:18 PM
how're you feeling momma?

Jun 16 2008 11:37 AM

1. great song Smile
2. sorry i couldn't make it the other night. between stuff with work, and helping everyone and their mother move, i needed the rest.
3. you and miss mandy mo should come out to fusian one night. no cover. you can have a glass of wine. it's actually good for you, and the baby Smile
i'll give you a call this week!
Are dates and times adjustable on myspace (I have no idea) but it's strang she was emailing at 11:37 am on the 16th.  Than again that was before George went to work and the flurry of calls.
These dates can't be right unless she is pregnant again.  Why else say wine would be good for the baby?????
I did say she looked a little poochie in the mid section in one of the photos of her with baez

Maybe that's what she wanted to tell the marine in California?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: September 20, 2008, 11:24:12 PM »

Isn't Jesse hispanic?  If so, CA didn't like hispanics per LE interviews.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #704 on: September 20, 2008, 11:24:21 PM »

Do you think maybe she broke up with him when he got the paternity test because he doubted her?  I think if she knew who the real father was she may have not wanted that "question" hanging over her the rest of her life with him.  Maybe he wanted to know who it was.  Did she cheat?  Were they a couple when she got pregnant?  I thought I remembered reading they hadn't been together that long.  Hmmm...  lots of questions.

I can't help but the like the kid though... what a sap... I would have kicked that
dirty b. right through the uprights at Giant stadium... against the wind...
in an all out downpour, even.

She would have been soaking her azz for three weeks in a bowl of warm water
to remove my Nike logo imprint.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: September 20, 2008, 11:24:23 PM »

If my ANYONE called themselves "Mommy" to my son, they would not be seeing my son again. That, to me, is insane--the kind where you have to worry if they are going to steal your child or what have you. And if it was my own mother, or even mother in law, she would get ripped a new one (outside the presence of my son, of course) and would be warned if it happened again, visits would be limited to her coming to my home, etc, etc. Insane, I tell you!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: September 20, 2008, 11:24:28 PM »

1. great song Smile
2. sorry i couldn't make it the other night. between stuff with work, and helping everyone and their mother move, i needed the rest.
3. you and miss mandy mo should come out to fusian one night. no cover. you can have a glass of wine. it's actually good for you, and the baby Smile

....unbelievable

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: September 20, 2008, 11:24:51 PM »

Someone at WS just posted this:
Actually, the co-attorney for Casey, Michael Walsh, mentioned in an interview with Dan Abrams on MSNBC early on in the investigation that the ex-fiance was "mental." I would imagine the whole finger-pointing didn't orginate with Cindy, but instead from Casey and her attorneys.

Do we have a link to the Dan Abrams interview with Michael Walsh?  I'd like to see this for myself.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 20, 2008, 11:25:46 PM »

1. great song Smile
Are dates and times adjustable on myspace (I have no idea) but it's strang she was emailing at 11:37 am on the 16th.  Than again that was before George went to work and the flurry of calls.
These dates can't be right unless she is pregnant again.  Why else say wine would be good for the baby?????
I did say she looked a little poochie in the mid section in one of the photos of her with baez

Maybe that's what she wanted to tell the marine in California?

She may have had an abortion by now.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 20, 2008, 11:26:30 PM »

Do you think maybe she broke up with him when he got the paternity test because he doubted her?  I think if she knew who the real father was she may have not wanted that "question" hanging over her the rest of her life with him.  Maybe he wanted to know who it was.  Did she cheat?  Were they a couple when she got pregnant?  I thought I remembered reading they hadn't been together that long.  Hmmm...  lots of questions.

I can't help but the like the kid though... what a sap... I would have kicked that

Carpe: I say to you almost every night because now it is just funny......  Don't hold back dear.... go ahead and tell us what is on your mind !!!!  LOL
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 20, 2008, 11:26:32 PM »

One thing that can be concluded after Jesse's interview.  Casey never wanted to put the baby up for adoption.  I had posted that a while back and had to duck !!

I don't know, I didn't get that impression. Both Richard Grund and Jesse Grund have stated that "it wasn't an option." We heard Jesse say that Cindy referred to herself as Caylee's "mommy" right in front of Casey, so maybe Cindy removed the option of adoption.

Can someone please tell me why a grandmother would want her grandchild to call her mommy??? I don't get it and never heard of such a thing.  That seems soooo wierd
My mother used to do that when my child was a baby, I don't know why and I wasn't crazy about it either.  It was kind of like undermining me. 

Tiny, tiny possibility that Jesse said that to counter-act Cindy's spreading the rumor that he stuffed Caylee in the trunk of the car.  Can this get any worse....I know, I know...DON'T ASK!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: September 20, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »

I think Casey did probably use the term nanny back in 2007 too. Her way of letting people know, I have a Nanny. (just for show). Jessie said never heard of Z, just nanny.

Are you sure he didn't say Zany? I think he did. Though, he did mention a previous nanny, Lauren. So the term "nanny" must have been in their vocabualry (I have some family who uses that term instead of "sitter, or such" because they want to see classy... Anyway, I think he did say he had heard Zany...which really makes me wonder. UGH.

I was almost sure he said nanny~ but I do have a cold so I'll have to listen again Smile

he sure as heck said Zanny, even even seemed to stress the Z

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: September 20, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »

You are so funny....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: September 20, 2008, 11:27:20 PM »

This is Casey's comment to Lauren, who is/was pregnant

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 20, 2008, 11:27:27 PM »

Carpe, now could you tell us your true feelings about Casey?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: September 20, 2008, 11:27:39 PM »

My mother used to do that when my child was a baby, I don't know why and I wasn't crazy about it either.  It was kind of like undermining me. 

My mother, God Bless her soul, always called me and my sister -eachother's name.  Then when she became a grandmother to my godchild, she accidently referred to herself a her mother.  My sister and I never let her live it down and she soon became "mommy dearest" to everyone- family and our friends.  Good thing she had a good sense humor.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: September 20, 2008, 11:27:53 PM »

Isn't Jesse hispanic?  If so, CA didn't like hispanics per LE interviews.

Isn't Baez hispanic? Must feel awkward for him, if true.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 20, 2008, 11:28:17 PM »

So Jesse thinks Casey is innocent?   Love can definitely be blind!

Lisa

I think Jesse is saying that Casey wouldn't intentionally harm Caylee.  That doesn't mean that an accident couldn't have happened.

Jessee also qualified his answer by "the Casey he knows" and that there's been other parts of her seen by others...i.e., she was not a party girl when he was with her.

Right..he said she wasn't like that when they were together.  And his parents even babysat Caylee....maybe even thinking it could be their grandaughter.  CA has ruined and pulled in everybody she has ever been associated with in this mess.  It's so sad.

It is sad.  I do remember reading somewhere that Cindy played a big part in the engagement being called off.  First, he finds out that Caylee isn't his.  Casey breaks off the engagement.  And now Caylee is missing and Cindy is trying to pin the blame on him.  I would curse the day I ever met Casey Anthony if I was Jesse!

Lisa
On an earlier show, Geraldo has a snipet of CA's testimony.  She got on the stand and said that JG was the father.  Then she told Greta in her interview that CA's father was dead.  Which is is Cindy?  Now, you're blaming JG??  Why don't you have court order paternity tests done on every guy your daughter slept with so you can for once find out the truth?  Man, this is really making me mad. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 20, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »

I think Casey did probably use the term nanny back in 2007 too. Her way of letting people know, I have a Nanny. (just for show). Jessie said never heard of Z, just nanny.

Are you sure he didn't say Zany? I think he did. Though, he did mention a previous nanny, Lauren. So the term "nanny" must have been in their vocabualry (I have some family who uses that term instead of "sitter, or such" because they want to see classy... Anyway, I think he did say he had heard Zany...which really makes me wonder. UGH.

I was almost sure he said nanny~ but I do have a cold so I'll have to listen again Smile

Yep...I heard Zanny, too.  Geraldo even said Zenaida Gonzalez?? Jessee said he only heard Zanny.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 20, 2008, 11:29:24 PM »

Quote from: ck4 link=topic=3413.msg463444#msg463444

[/quote

Thanks for checking. This sure makes things interesting...sigh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.