April 26, 2024, 03:20:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320843 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: September 20, 2008, 11:30:05 PM »

Isn't Jesse hispanic?  If so, CA didn't like hispanics per LE interviews.

Isn't Baez hispanic? Must feel awkward for him, if true.

Remember....Cindy didn't want Casey having anything to do with hispanics.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 20, 2008, 11:30:05 PM »

Jun 25 2008 8:18 PM

how're you feeling momma?

This is Casey's comment to Lauren, who is/was pregnant

Sorry seeme I followed up on that I jumped the gun and forgot to put that it was from casey to lauren..It just make me wonder even more when CAYLEE passed away if  casey was online at this time..
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: September 20, 2008, 11:30:25 PM »

I did say she looked a little poochie in the mid section in one of the photos of her with baez

Maybe that's what she wanted to tell the marine in California?

She may have had an abortion by now.

Casey was leaving a MySpace message to Lauren, Lauren is pregnant, not Casey

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: September 20, 2008, 11:30:50 PM »

One thing that can be concluded after Jesse's interview.  Casey never wanted to put the baby up for adoption.  I had posted that a while back and had to duck !!

I don't know, I didn't get that impression. Both Richard Grund and Jesse Grund have stated that "it wasn't an option." We heard Jesse say that Cindy referred to herself as Caylee's "mommy" right in front of Casey, so maybe Cindy removed the option of adoption.

Can someone please tell me why a grandmother would want her grandchild to call her mommy??? I don't get it and never heard of such a thing.  That seems soooo wierd

My boys called my mother "mom."  They picked it up from me calling her that and it stuck.  It didn't bother me as I was very secure as their mother.

But does your mother tell the boys "come to mommy" when she's referring to herself? If so, I don't mean anything by it....I just think it's odd for a grandmother to refer to herself as "mommy." I can see children picking it up (I've seen toddlers refer to their parents by first name because they have half-siblings that address their stepmother/stepfather by first name) Kids will repeat things that they hear....they don't mean any harm. I've never heard a grandparent say "come to daddy" or "come to mommy" unless the parent is out of the picture.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: September 20, 2008, 11:30:53 PM »

If my ANYONE called themselves "Mommy" to my son, they would not be seeing my son again. That, to me, is insane--the kind where you have to worry if they are going to steal your child or what have you. And if it was my own mother, or even mother in law, she would get ripped a new one (outside the presence of my son, of course) and would be warned if it happened again, visits would be limited to her coming to my home, etc, etc. Insane, I tell you!

Yeah, that is what i am saying....... That someone would WANT and ASK to have grandchildren call her mommy just doesn't seem right.   
What is the psychology behind that if any???  I don't have any experience in this kind of thing.  i dont have children,   well, my sweet doggy, but even my dog knows my mom as her granny
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #725 on: September 20, 2008, 11:31:10 PM »

So Jesse thinks Casey is innocent?   Love can definitely be blind!

Lisa

I think Jesse is saying that Casey wouldn't intentionally harm Caylee.  That doesn't mean that an accident couldn't have happened.

Jessee also qualified his answer by "the Casey he knows" and that there's been other parts of her seen by others...i.e., she was not a party girl when he was with her.

Right..he said she wasn't like that when they were together.  And his parents even babysat Caylee....maybe even thinking it could be their grandaughter.  CA has ruined and pulled in everybody she has ever been associated with in this mess.  It's so sad.

It is sad.  I do remember reading somewhere that Cindy played a big part in the engagement being called off.  First, he finds out that Caylee isn't his.  Casey breaks off the engagement.  And now Caylee is missing and Cindy is trying to pin the blame on him.  I would curse the day I ever met Casey Anthony if I was Jesse!

Lisa
On an earlier show, Geraldo has a snipet of CA's testimony.  She got on the stand and said that JG was the father.  Then she told Greta in her interview that CA's father was dead.  Which is is Cindy?  Now, you're blaming JG??  Why don't you have court order paternity tests done on every guy your daughter slept with so you can for once find out the truth?  Man, this is really making me mad. 
The problem with testing them all is..There are so many casey probley can't remember all of them, or if she even got their names..jmo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #726 on: September 20, 2008, 11:31:35 PM »

Isn't Jesse hispanic?  If so, CA didn't like hispanics per LE interviews.

Isn't Baez hispanic? Must feel awkward for him, if true.

Remember....Cindy didn't want Casey having anything to do with hispanics.

Who? Jose?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: September 20, 2008, 11:32:45 PM »

Klaas - I can't find your post again about Lee's myspace and apartment.  Anyway, I mised your point. Could you please clarify? TY

It wasn't LEE's myspace it was Jeremy Mayfield (Lee's friend and in the pic with Casey).  He is in the miliatry and currently in NC.  Also recently married.  There was mention that Caylee's dad might have been a friend of Lee's and in the military/NC...this guy fits that description.

There was a photo of Casey with Caylee at Amy's place in Oviedo
Amy had mentioned the home in Oviedo
So now based upon a message Lee left on Jeremy's myspace it appears that Lee at one time also lived in Oviedo

Meaning that Casey may have been very familiar with the area.  Not sure if there was any cell pings from that area.  Would be interresting to find out.

If you scroll down on his page, Casey left this message:

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

27 Apr 2008 20:32

you are missed brotha.

______

Would anyone refer to someone that they hopped in the sack with as "brotha?"

We are talking Casey here.  She may not remember that night. 
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: September 20, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

Someone at WS just posted this:
Actually, the co-attorney for Casey, Michael Walsh, mentioned in an interview with Dan Abrams on MSNBC early on in the investigation that the ex-fiance was "mental." I would imagine the whole finger-pointing didn't orginate with Cindy, but instead from Casey and her attorneys.

Do we have a link to the Dan Abrams interview with Michael Walsh?  I'd like to see this for myself.

Whoa! I'd like to see this! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #729 on: September 20, 2008, 11:34:08 PM »

Did anyone read this?

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Lisa
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: September 20, 2008, 11:35:16 PM »

Yeah, that is what i am saying....... That someone would WANT and ASK to have grandchildren call her mommy just doesn't seem right.   
What is the psychology behind that if any???  I don't have any experience in this kind of thing.  i dont have children,   well, my sweet doggy, but even my dog knows my mom as her granny

Right. And I certainly understand and respect the other poster who mentioned about being secure about being a mom. I think that's awesome! For me, it's not so much being secure about being my son's mom, it's the psychology behind it, like abbey said. It can (esp in cases like Casey where they all lived in the same home) confuse the child, and undermine the parent, esp for discipline issues, etc.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #731 on: September 20, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »

Thanks Carpe!

I rewatched that segment and he definitely said "Zanny".  I also noticed when G. asked him if he thought that Caylee was still alive he visibly shook his head back and forth (left to right) as he said until he knew definitely otherwise he wouldn't give up hope (my paraphrase).  I'm no expert in body language but I believe that his subconscience was telling us that he didn't believe that. JMO

Another thing, although I want to believe he may have just been nervous, he did that creepy closing his eyes thing at inappropriate times (ala Susan Smith when she was lying).  Bugged me!

Rob, can you get that guy to do the voice test on Jesse?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #732 on: September 20, 2008, 11:36:05 PM »

One thing that can be concluded after Jesse's interview.  Casey never wanted to put the baby up for adoption.  I had posted that a while back and had to duck !!

I don't know, I didn't get that impression. Both Richard Grund and Jesse Grund have stated that "it wasn't an option." We heard Jesse say that Cindy referred to herself as Caylee's "mommy" right in front of Casey, so maybe Cindy removed the option of adoption.

Can someone please tell me why a grandmother would want her grandchild to call her mommy??? I don't get it and never heard of such a thing.  That seems soooo wierd

My boys called my mother "mom."  They picked it up from me calling her that and it stuck.  It didn't bother me as I was very secure as their mother.

But does your mother tell the boys "come to mommy" when she's referring to herself? If so, I don't mean anything by it....I just think it's odd for a grandmother to refer to herself as "mommy." I can see children picking it up (I've seen toddlers refer to their parents by first name because they have half-siblings that address their stepmother/stepfather by first name) Kids will repeat things that they hear....they don't mean any harm. I've never heard a grandparent say "come to daddy" or "come to mommy" unless the parent is out of the picture.

That was my take too on Jesse's drift... Cindy wants to be "da mommy"

Weird.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #733 on: September 20, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »

Did anyone read this?

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Lisa

Yes i read that.. I thought there was more to it then that..They stated that some of the names casey mentions in her statement to le are from her yearbook or something to do with school.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 20, 2008, 11:36:54 PM »

Thanks Carpe!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 20, 2008, 11:37:18 PM »

Right. And I certainly understand and respect the other poster who mentioned about being secure about being a mom. I think that's awesome! For me, it's not so much being secure about being my son's mom, it's the psychology behind it, like abbey said. It can (esp in cases like Casey where they all lived in the same home) confuse the child, and undermine the parent, esp for discipline issues, etc.

YES YES YES  ,  I am asking myself:  What was Cindy trying to accomplish by doing that??
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 20, 2008, 11:37:22 PM »

No, she never said that.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: September 20, 2008, 11:38:55 PM »

Did anyone read this?

Lisa

Hummm. Okay, so maybe she did say "Zanny the nanny" to him, but he has forgotten the original context? Is this what plausible?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 20, 2008, 11:39:22 PM »

Someone at WS just posted this:
Actually, the co-attorney for Casey, Michael Walsh, mentioned in an interview with Dan Abrams on MSNBC early on in the investigation that the ex-fiance was "mental." I would imagine the whole finger-pointing didn't orginate with Cindy, but instead from Casey and her attorneys.

Do we have a link to the Dan Abrams interview with Michael Walsh?  I'd like to see this for myself.

Whoa! I'd like to see this! 

I just watched that today. Am trying to remember where I saw it now

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #739 on: September 20, 2008, 11:39:34 PM »

Thanks Carpe!

I rewatched that segment and he definitely said "Zanny".  I also noticed when G. asked him if he thought that Caylee was still alive he visibly shook his head back and forth (left to right) as he said until he knew definitely otherwise he wouldn't give up hope (my paraphrase).  I'm no expert in body language but I believe that his subconscience was telling us that he didn't believe that. JMO

Another thing, although I want to believe he may have just been nervous, he did that creepy closing his eyes thing at inappropriate times (ala Susan Smith when she was lying).  Bugged me!

Rob, can you get that guy to do the voice test on Jesse?

My take on his body language was the same... his body is saying she is dead.

I do believe the part that he cannot see it happening with the Casey
he used to know
, though.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.